11.(询问其他人的情况)。。。怎么样?_________________
  二、翻译下面的短语:
  1.十二点整_________________2八点半_______________
  3.十一点整__________________4三点半______________
  三、完成句子:
  1.在九点钟我们上数学课。
  We____________________nine___________.
  2.在二点半我上英语课。
  I__________Englishlesson______________________.
  3.玲玲的美术课在十点半。
  Lingling’s______lesson_________halfpastten.
  一、默写单词或词组:
  1开始______________2晚饭,正餐_____________3起床______________
  4.回家_______________5或者___________6吃______________7午饭______________8早饭___________________9(课间)休息____________10房子,住宅____________
  11结束,完成_____________________
  12吃早餐_____________________13进行课间休息______________________
  14吃晚饭________________________
  15谈论某事________________
  二、完成句子:
  1.九点开始上课。Lessons___________________nine______________.
  2.早上我七点半起床。 I____________at______________________________________________________________________.
  3.晚上十点我做作业。  Idomyhomework_______________________________________________________________________.
  4.下午我们看电视并且玩电脑游戏。
  _______________________________________,wewatchTV______________________
  ______________________________________.
更多&&文章推荐
相关文章导读
精彩是人生持续一辈子的过程,绝对不是高考和中考一锤子就可以定下来的,这一锤子只是你的精彩之一!
学而时习之1
奇奇怪怪很古怪
简单生活123
嬉皮光头仔
Oo槑小雅oO
briarglacier
briarglacier学年新外研版七年级上册英语Module3&My&School-Unit1课件
文件大小:&5215&K
授权方式:&共享
&作&& 者: 佚名
下载点数:&5个兔币
添加时间:& 11:21:07
浏览次数:
下载次数:&本日:  &本周:&&     &&本月: & 总计:
审核:admin&录入:admin
::软件简介::
这是学年新外研版七年级上册英语Module3 My School的Unit1 There are thirty students in my class单元课件,课件开始是课堂导入,然后是单词复习,通过看图说单词巩固所学,然后是数字的英文表达,还有知识点讲解,该课件共35页ppt,不一一例举了,先看预览,觉得好的可以下载!1. What’s …like?这个句型用来询问“……是什么样?”例如:What’s an elephant like? 大象是什么样子的?2. at the front of& 表示“在……的最前面”。in the front of表示“在……的前面”。(在里面内部的前面) in front of表示“在……的前面”.(在外面的前面)3. ’s所有格表示所属关系,意为“……的”。例如:teacher’s desk4. a lot of + n. 表示“许多的,大量的”。例如:1. There are thirty students in my class.2. But there is a computer on the&& &&& teacher’s desk.3. There’s a map of the world in our& &&& classroom.4. But there aren’t any pictures on our& &&& walls.●there be结构表示在某地有某人或某物。●there be结构中的be与后面紧跟着的名词&& 保持单复数的一致。例如:There is some water in the bottle.●there be结构的否定句是在be后加not.&&& 其缩写形式为: is not=isn’t& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& are not=aren’t
::相关软件::
::下载说明::
*&为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用迅雷下载本站软件。 *&如果您发现该软件不能下载,请通知或点击【】,谢谢! *&未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持!
| 关于我们 -& -& - 网站地图 -& -外研版初一英语上册四个预备级课文_百度作业帮
外研版初一英语上册四个预备级课文
外研版初一英语上册四个预备级课文
M1U1Miss Zhou :Hello,class.Myname is Miss Zhou.Class:Good morning,Miss Zhou.Miss Zhou :Good afternoon,class.Class:Good afternoon,Miss Zhou.Miss Zhou :Goodbye,class.Class:Goodbye,Miss Zhou.M1U2Mr Chen:Good morning.I’m Chen Zhong.Lingling:Good morning,MrChen .Mr Chen:What’s your name,please?Lingling:I’m Lingling .Mr Chen:Sorry?Lingling:I’m Lingling.Mr Chen:Can you spellit,please Lingling:Yes,L-I-N-G-L-I-N-G,Lingling.Mr Chen:Thank you,Lingling.How are you?Lingling:Fine,thank you.How are you?Mr Chen:Fine,thanks.Lingling .M1U3Lingling:This is MissZhou.She’s my teacher.Hello,Miss Zhou.Miss Zhou:Hello,Lingling.Lingling:Miss Zhou,thisis my friend,Tony.Miss Zhou:Hello,Tony.Tony:Hello,MissZhou.Lingling:This is myfriend.Her name’s Betty.Tony:Hello,Betty.Lingling:This is myfriend.His name’s Tony.Betty:Hello,Tony,niceto meet you.Lingling:It’s time to gonow.Goodbye,Tony.Tony:Bye.See youtomorrow.M2U1Miss Zhou :Good morning,class.Class:Good morning,Miss Zhou.Miss Zhou :Please sit down.M2U2Daming:Betty,what’syour telephone number?Betty:It’s seven twosix,eight one five.Daming:What’s yournumber,Tony?Tony:It’s seven nineone,four five six.Daming:My number isnine four two,three five one.Lingling:My new number isfour nine six,three eight two.M2U3What’s your name,please?I’m Daming.How old are you?I’m twelve.M3U1Miss Zhou:What’s this inEnglish?Lingling:It’s a book.Miss Zhou:Write it on theblackboard,please.Lingling:OK,B-O-O-K,book.It’s a book.Miss Zhou:Thank you.Miss Zhou:What’s this inEnglish,Daming?Daming:It’s a pen.Miss Zhou:A pen?Daming:No,sorry.It’sa pencil.Miss Zhou:How do you spell“pencil”?Daming:P-E-N-C-I-L.Miss Zhou:Yes,write it onthe blackboard,please.Daming:OK,P-E-N-C-I-L.It’s a pencil.M3U2Daming:Can you help me,please,lingling?Lingling:Yes,of course.Daming:How do you spell“classroom”?Lingling:I’m sorry .Idon’t know.Miss Zhou:It’sC-L-A-S-S-R-O-O-M.Daming:Can you say thatagain,please?Miss Zhou:Yes.It’sC-L-A-S-S-R-O-O-M.Daming:Thank you.Miss Zhou:You’re welcome.M3U3What colour is it?Lt’s black,B-L-A-C-K,black.M4U1Miss Zhou:Good morning,class.What day is it today?Students:It’s Monday.Miss Zhou:Yes,it’s Monday.Write it in your book.Students:M-O-N-D-A-Y,Monday.Miss Zhou:What day is ittomorrow.Students:Tuesday.Miss Zhou:Yes,tomorrow isTuesday.M4U2—What is the weather like inspring?—It is warm.—What is the weather like inwinter?—It is cold.—What is the weather like inautumn?—It is cool.—What is the weather like insummer?—It is hot.M4U3Tony:What’s yourfavourite sport,Daming?Daming:Football.Tony:It’s myfavourite sport too!Daming:Let’s playfootball after school.Tony:OK.Good idea!Betty:What’s yourfavourite sport,Lingling?Lingling:Swimming.Betty:I like swimmingtoo!Lingling:Let’s goswimming on Wednesday.Betty:OK.}

我要回帖

更多关于 初一代数上册第一课时 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信