青念柠夏檬若薄i
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我叫...今年16岁,终于轮到我作自我介绍了,我非常高兴,家里有爸爸妈妈还有我,他们非常爱我,我喜欢上网,听歌,我最喜欢笑,笑会使我的心情很好,所以我每天都很开心.希望同学们也常_百度作业帮
英语翻译我叫...今年16岁,终于轮到我作自我介绍了,我非常高兴,家里有爸爸妈妈还有我,他们非常爱我,我喜欢上网,听歌,我最喜欢笑,笑会使我的心情很好,所以我每天都很开心.希望同学们也常
英语翻译我叫...今年16岁,终于轮到我作自我介绍了,我非常高兴,家里有爸爸妈妈还有我,他们非常爱我,我喜欢上网,听歌,我最喜欢笑,笑会使我的心情很好,所以我每天都很开心.希望同学们也常笑一笑,笑一笑十年少嘛~我的问题是:我最喜欢干什么?
Hello,my name is...Last year I was sixteen,introduce,I'm very happy at home,mom and dad and I are very much,they love me,I like to surf the Internet,music,I like to laugh and smile will make me a good mood,so every day I very happy.We hope our students also often laugh and laugh decade less thank.My question is:what I like most?
Hello everyone, I'm 16 years old this year ... finally my turn to introduce myself, and I am very happy at home with Mom and Dad and me, they love me, and I like the Internet, listen to songs I like l...
Hello everyone, My name is
I'm 16 years old this year ... finally my turn to introduce myself, and I am very happy at home with Mom and Dad and me, they love me, and I like the Internet, listen to s...求用英语翻译下面的自我介绍,最好不足的地方可以改正下,并附上改正后的中文翻译,谢谢。_百度知道
求用英语翻译下面的自我介绍,最好不足的地方可以改正下,并附上改正后的中文翻译,谢谢。
你好,我叫XX,来自浙江省金华市,毕业于浙江海洋学院。小时候我就有一个梦想,那就是自己设计一条船,并乘着它去旅行。所以,我很喜欢造船这个行业,我也很想成为贵公司的一员,希望贵公司能够给我一次机会,谢谢!
提问者采纳
Good morning (afternoon), Sir/Madam! First of all, thanks so much for giving me such a precious opportunity. I really appreciate it. I’m XXX, a graduate from Zhejiang Ocean University majoring in XXX. During my college life, I have gained professional knowledge in vessel construction and rich experience from social practice. Moreover, I really love this industry. When I was young, I had a dream that one day I could design a vessel of my own and take it for travel. Therefore, given me an opportunity, I will show you that you have made a wise decision, and I’m your best selection.
提问者评价
太感谢了,真心有用
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Hello! I'm ....I come from Jinhua, Zhejiang province and graduated from Oceanography Institute Of Zhejiang. Since I was a child I have a dream that I can desigh a boat by myself , by which I'll take a trip some day. So I am crazy about Shipbuilding Industry and I want to be a member of your company. I would appreciate it if you give me the chance.
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英文自我介绍:我叫***,我来自连州,那是一个非常美丽,繁华的地方.我喜欢听音乐_百度作业帮
求英文自我介绍:我叫***,我来自连州,那是一个非常美丽,繁华的地方.我喜欢听音乐
求英文自我介绍:我叫***,我来自连州,那是一个非常美丽,繁华的地方.我喜欢听音乐
Hello,everyone,my name is ***,I come from lianzhou,it was a very beautiful,bustling place.I like listening to music
一楼水平可以哦 看语句很好
不过我觉得把 place改成city好点
Hello,everyoe.My name is xxx, a boy/girl come from Lianzhou. It is a very beautiful and prosperous place. I enjoy listening to music.
hello,everybody!my name is...,i come from lianzhou which is a very beautiful and fourishing place.i enjoy listening music.求英语达人帮我翻译一篇自我介绍,初一水平,要求专业。和我一样喜欢用翻译器的就不用进来了。_百度知道
求英语达人帮我翻译一篇自我介绍,初一水平,要求专业。和我一样喜欢用翻译器的就不用进来了。
自我介绍Hello everybody.Now please allow me to simple introduce myself.我叫XX,我来自四川成都,现就读于中山职业技术学校,学习电脑艺术专业。我今年16岁,和我的父母住在一起。我是一个性格开朗的女孩,我的兴趣爱好也很广泛。比如:动漫、画画和看书。一个人在家时,我喜欢看看电影或者听听歌,有时也会看看书。和朋友在一起时,我喜欢和他们去喝下午茶,聊聊天或者逛街。那样的时光过得很愉快。在接下来的一年里,我将离开学校走向社会,我会好好珍惜我的校园时光,也希望能在接下来的日子里交到更多的朋友。这是我的自我介绍,谢谢。 【万分感谢,没有问题加再30分】
提问者采纳
Hello everybody.Now please allow me to simply introduce myself.My name is XX, I come from Chengdu, SiChuan province Now iam
studying in zhongshan vocational technical school, learning professional computer art. Iam 16 years old this yearand i live with my parents now.I am a cheerful girl, my hobby is very broad.For example:i like cartoons, drawing and reading. When i am at home alone,I like to watch movies or listen to songs and sometimes read books. And when i stay with friends, I like to go to have afternoon tea chat or go shopping with them when time passes quickly.In the next year, I will leave my school and move towards the society, I will cherish my campus time, and also hope to be able to make more friends in the future.Thank you
好了 纯手打原创 希望有帮助
提问者评价
谢谢,其实大家发的都挺好的,谢谢所有人。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
my name is XX,I come from CD,I attended college at Zhongshan vocational and technical school,my major is computer art.i'm 16th and living with my parentsi am a cheerful girl,l like many things as cartoon,drawing and read etc.I always watch a film or listen to some song at home,some times reading books.and i like to have afternoon tea or shopping and chat with my friend.In that time I always felt pleasure.I will leave my school and get into the society in the next year,I will cherish the memory of my school time and make more friends in the future.That is all. Thank you
My name is XX, I come from chengdu, sichuan province, now studying zhongshan vocational technical school, learning professional computer art. I this year 16 years old, and my parents live together. I am a cheerful girl, my girl, my hobby is very broad. Such as: anime, drawing and reading. A person at home, I like to watch movies or listen to songs, sometimes reading books. And friends together, I like and they go to drink afternoon tea, chat, or go shopping. That time had a good time. In the next year, I will leave school moves towards the society, I will cherish my campus time, also hope to be able to in the coming days to make more friends. This is m...
你好,答案是:
My name is XX, I come from Sichuan Chengdu, now studying at the Zhongshan occupation technical school, learning computer art. I am 16 years old this year,
I lived with my parents.
I am a cheerful girl, my hobby is widespread. Such as: animation, painting and read a book. A person in the home,
I like to have a look the movie or listen to music, sometimes also can have a look book. And friends, I like to drink tea with them,
Chat or shopping. That time is very happy.
In the next year, I will leave the school to the community, I will cherish my school time, also hope in the next
Days to make more friends.
This is my self-introductio...
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 我喜欢听音乐 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信