a lan 什么smartspeedlan用am、is、are那个好

LAN - local-area network
Related Terms
What is a Local-Area Network (LAN)?
A local-area network (LAN) is a
that spans a relatively small area. Most LANs are confined to a single building or group of buildings, however, one LAN can be connected to other LANs over any distance via telephone lines and radio waves. A
of LANs connected in this way is called a .
Most LANs connect
and . Each
(individual computer ) in a LAN has its own
with which it
, but it also is able to
anywhere on the LAN. This means that many
can share expensive devices, such as , as well as data. Users can also use the LAN to communicate with each other, by sending
or engaging in
LANs are capable of transmitting data at very fast rates, much faster than data can be transmitted o but the distances are limited, and there is also a limit on the number of computers that can be attached to a single LAN.
Types of Local-Area Networks (LANs)
There are many different types of LANs, with
being the most common for . Most
networks are based on
network system, which is built into Macintosh computers.
The following characteristics differentiate one LAN from another:
: The geometric arrangement of devices on the network. For example, devices can be arranged in a ring or in a straight line.
: The rules and encoding specifications for sending data. The protocols also determine whether the network uses a
: Devices can be connected by , , or
cables. Some networks do without connecting media altogether, communicating instead via radio waves.
Top 5 LAN-Related Questions
1) 2) 3) 4) 5)What is LAN network administrator?
Related Links
TECH RESOURCES FROM OUR PARTNERS
We Recommend
DID YOU KNOW?
Learn about each of the five generations of computers and major technology developments that have led to the current devices that we use today.
The following compilation of small business marketing tips highlights some of the expert advice published over at Small Business Computing.
From secure messaging to document editing, our top free must-have apps have been rated, reviewed and named the best free Android apps of 2015.
QUICK REFERENCE
With cost and security in mind, we look at five cloud storage options that will suit the needs of most home and SMB owners.
Five basic tips to help you customize Windows 10 on your desktop PC.
From wacky alarm clocks to lecture hall tools and after class entertainment, these Android apps are a good fit for a student's life and budget.
Thanks for your registration, follow us on our social networks to keep up-to-date说下理由,-------The boys are not doing a good job at all,actually.-------___________.A.I think not so.B.I am not afraid so C.I don’t guess so.D.I guess notIf we say someone is smart,we mean that he is _________ in mind and action.A.rapid B.quic_百度作业帮
说下理由,-------The boys are not doing a good job at all,actually.-------___________.A.I think not so.B.I am not afraid so C.I don’t guess so.D.I guess notIf we say someone is smart,we mean that he is _________ in mind and action.A.rapid B.quic
说下理由,-------The boys are not doing a good job at all,actually.-------___________.A.I think not so.B.I am not afraid so C.I don’t guess so.D.I guess notIf we say someone is smart,we mean that he is _________ in mind and action.A.rapid B.quick C.fast D.soon(BC有什么区别吗?)The Polar Bears love to swim year- they find it _______and_________.A.a fun,relaxation B.fun,relaxed C.funny,relaxing D.fun,relaxing(fun和funny不都可以是形容词吗?CD怎么选?)He said that he would pay ________ second visit to Brazil _______ next month.A.the,/ B.the,the C.a,the D.a,/(为什么第二个空要加the?)------When was it _________ the road accident took place?------At 6:13 on December 29,2003.A.when B.that C.which D.how(严重不懂)-------When are you leaving?-------My plane _________ at 9:30.A.takes off B.will take off C.is to take off D.is about to take(还是不懂)
DB fast 一般指速度上很快 ,而quick 则指思维快C fun 是名词,funny才是形容词C 在间接引语中,要在将来的时间前加上the ,如果是tomorrow的话,要改为thenext dayB 本句是一个强调句型的特殊疑问句.强调句型的结构是It is \was +被强调部分 + that+剩余部分C be to do sth表示即将要做某事,表示很近的将来①用复数形式改写以下句子.1 He is a sales rep.She is a sales rep,too.[not keyboard opertprs]____________________ 2 He is a hard-working employee.She is a hard-working employee,too.[not lazy]____________________ 3 I am a nurse.My friend is _百度作业帮
①用复数形式改写以下句子.1 He is a sales rep.She is a sales rep,too.[not keyboard opertprs]____________________ 2 He is a hard-working employee.She is a hard-working employee,too.[not lazy]____________________ 3 I am a nurse.My friend is
①用复数形式改写以下句子.1 He is a sales rep.She is a sales rep,too.[not keyboard opertprs]____________________ 2 He is a hard-working employee.She is a hard-working employee,too.[not lazy]____________________ 3 I am a nurse.My friend is a nurse,too.[not policewomen]____________________ 4 She is a taxi driver.He is a taxi driver,too.[not car mechanics]____________________ 5 I am a smart student.My friend is a smart student,too.[not lazy student]____________________ ②What do you say in this situation?根据以下情景写出你应该说的话.You are introducing an English speaker to two of your colleagues.What dou you say?____________________①例句1 He is a sales rep.She is a sales rep,too.[not keyboard operators]They are sales reps .They aren't keyboard operators.
They are sales reps. They aren't keyboard operators.2.They are hard-working employees. They aren't lazy.3.We are nurses. We aren't policemen.4.They are taxi drivers. They aren't car mechanics.5.We are smart students. We aren't lazy students.②This is an English spaker.Am I Dumb Test - Intelligence Test - How Smart Are You?
Intelligence is hard to come by these days.
We've created a short list of questions to test your intelligence when dealing with average everyday situations. Take the intelligence test and we'll tell you how you compare to the rest of the world.
Looking up the answers is kind of cheating...Bet you aren't as smart as you think you are.Take this quick intelligence test and find out how well you compare with the rest of the world.Click "Start The Quiz" and answer the questions.Find out how smart you are!Gender:&&Date of Birth:-010203040506070809101112&-01020304050607080910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031&-<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=<option value=Click on the logo to visit the new Academy web site and a welcome message from the Principal Mr del Rio.}

我要回帖

更多关于 smart speed lan 程式 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信