高考英语作文文帮帮忙

关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词
关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:关于昨天我干了些什么事的英语作文(过去式+翻译) 帮帮忙,不少于60个单词,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: Summer unforgettable thingThe weather is good today, Sun days. when I woke up this morning, I decided to see grandparents, so I took the bus get there at noon, Grandpa and Grandma saw me very happy, and I am happy.Dad called me this afternoon to help him to water the plants, see those smiling flower in the wind I'm happy.In General, today is a memorable day. because I went to a relatives also help others.Not bad ~暑期难忘的一件事 今天天气不错,太阳天.当我早上醒来,我决定去看看爷爷奶奶,所以我乘巴士中午到了那里,爷爷奶奶看到我很开心,而且我也很开心。 下午爸爸叫我帮他给植物浇水,看到那些在风中微笑的花儿我很开心。
总的说来,今天是难忘的一天.因为我去看了亲戚也帮助了他人。 不错吧~通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: Yesterday was a busy day for me.I helped my mother with some housework in the morning and then I had a piano lesson for one hour. And, then my friends called me up and ask...=========================================== I went to the farm yesterday with my friends. It took us 2 hours to get there as it was quite far from city center. We saw a lot of cows, sheep, goats and rabbits in the farm. We t...===========================================he felt liking talk to me ,his mood is very good, I felt very happy , he talked me his stories in the hospital, wonderful! In the noon time ,I was going back to my school ,I am a English t...=========================================== Last week was a busy week for me. On Monday, I was on duty. After shcool, I cleaned the classroom with some of my classmates. On Tuesday, we had a basketball match with t...=========================================== Yesterday was Wednesday.All the students were very happy.Do you know why?It because we had a new summer holiday ! I went to my Grandmother`s home everyday .First,i d...===========================================even the peacock and animal, we also took several photos of them,.inally, we went to the museum, saw many precious things. We all have good time.  昨天,我和我的...=========================================== I got up early in the morning about 7 o'clock. My dad made me some breakfast and then we went to a walk in the park near my home. I saw some elderly people who was walking...=========================================== last Sunday , our family had a great time. My father took me and my brother went to the beach.the weather was fine,and we bought some beaytiful shells. my mother had a busy S...===========================================9 o'clock.We had a picnic on the grass.Besides,we went on boating in the river.In the afternoon,we flying the kites in the park.We played very happily at that day. 上周日,我和...===========================================up!" 上周末,我和妈妈一起去了超市。妈妈让我负责买菜来做晚饭。 我买了猪肉和排骨,还有一些豆腐。妈妈说,我们还需要买点蔬菜,因为它们对健康有帮助。所以我又...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助帮帮忙……英语作文
帮帮忙……英语作文
假设你即将去国外参加一个英语冬令营,你要为国外朋友简单介绍你的家乡广东。

【写作内容】

根据上述提示,写一篇演讲稿,内容包括:

1.地理位置;中国广东,毗邻香港;

2.有300多年的悠久历史,人口达200万;

3.经济高度发达,人民生活安康;

4.教育现代化,90%的高中毕业生进入大学学习;

5.风景秀丽,每年接待大量来自海内的游客。

【写作要求】

1.只能使用5个句子表达全部内容;

2.开头和结尾已给出,不计入5个句子中;

3.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称。
Ladies
Gentlemen

开头: I would like to introduce my hometown to you.

结尾:Thank you and welcome to my hometown!
Ladies and Gentlemen:
I would like to introduce my hometown to you.
My hometown locates at the center region of Hongkong and Macau, so Guangdong Provice has been an important stage for a long time. Guangdong Provice is a 300 year old-line city, which is now occupied by approximately 2 billion people.
With the development of the advanced scientific and technological knowledge, resident there could enjoy their whole life.
More than 90% senior school students can gain access to a higher education according to the modernlization of education system.
My hometown is visited by thousands of people everyday, one can get a clear view of the beautiful scenary.
Thank you and welcome to my hometown!

Yours sincerely

有个错误,第二句那个是central region,不是center
提问者 的感言:thank you 满意答案
My hometown Guang Dong,China is near to Hong Kong.
It has a history of more than three hundred years and a population of as much as two million.
The ecnomics of Guang Dong is highle developed and people here live a happy life everday.
Every year more than 90% high school-graduated students enter college because of its modernized education system.
It&s also a very beatiful city,which attracts plenty of tourists from all around the world.
提问者 的感言:thank you 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
Suppose you will go abroad to attend an English winter, you want for foreign friends simply introduced in your hometown.
The content of writing.
According to the above tips, write a speech, and the content includes:
G 1. China&s guangdong, adjacent to Hong Kong,
2 there are 300 years of history, the population is up to 200 million,
3 a highly developed economy, people&s life health,
4 education modernization, 90% of the high school graduates entering university learning,
5 every scenery, a map of visitors from.
The writing requirements.
1. Use only 5 sentences express all content,
2 begin and end has given, not included in the 5 sentences,
3 the true name and schools shall name.
Ladies and Gentlemen
Start: like school my hometown to.
End: yes. Welcome to my hometown!

真诚为你解答!
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号英语作文,帮帮忙啊_百度知道
提问者采纳
Dear Dave,Thank you for your letter.You wonder whom I adore,let me tell you.I adore Han Han.He is famous as a writer.He borned on Shanghai,Sept.23rd,1982.He won the first prize in the New Concept Composition Contest and began to write novel in 1999.He soon became a famous writer.His has lots of hobbies.Ofcouse he enjoys writing.He is fond of playing soccer and running,too.This is Han Han,my favourite writer.Can you tell me who is your favourite writer?Please write me back.Yours,LiMing
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇关于参观科学博物馆的英语作文大神们帮帮忙词数在120词左右_百度作业帮
一篇关于参观科学博物馆的英语作文大神们帮帮忙词数在120词左右
一篇关于参观科学博物馆的英语作文大神们帮帮忙词数在120词左右
A seven day long holiday has flown away.Mourning my happy hours during the vacation,I've been looking forward to winter holidays.People around me seemed to have enjoyed the vacation,too.Then,is it fair that people have the same amount of holidays regardless of their occupations?Nevertheless,divergent views emerge on the matter in question.Some people are of the opinion that laborers should have the same length of holiday.They hold the view that people are born equal and should be treated equally.The same amount of leisure time may eliminate the unfairness among people who might be upset psychologically if otherwise.At first sight,it may seem to be an attractive idea,but it doesn't bear much analysis.To begin with,people do different kinds of jobs featuring different labor intensity and so the time needed to refresh their physical condition varies.For example,blue collar workers may work longer hours before they get tired physically,while white collar workers such as doctors and teachers are more mentally stressed.Unable to work continuously as long as those physical labor workers,white collars need more time to pull through the mental weariness than physical tiredness.All in all,people in different jobs assume different responsibilities and have different degrees of pressure.Secondly,different tasks and duties are required for different professions,resulting in the variety of holiday periods for people in different walks of life.Some employees cannot have their legal holidays and even have to work overtime,such as policemen,construction workers and people in the service line.Those professions just can't be interother wise the society will be in a mess.Even for some people in the same occupation,they cannot have the same holidays entitled to them due to many factors out of human control,such as special assignments,and health conditions etc,then not to say people in different fields.Suppose we,as teachers do,all have three months' holiday in a year.Then factories have to employ considerably more workers because some of them are enjoying happy holiday.That's obviously against the principles of doing business at lower cost and efficiency.If we have only three days off in a year,then all the people in our country will be working day after day.No one can squeeze time to visit those tourist resorts leisurely .It goes without saying that the tourist trade and catering industry thus cannot develop rapidly and healthily.有什么问题 请随时提问 有问必答 这篇作文希望对你 没有的话 我 在去英语作文大全里面帮您找找看 一定会有你喜欢的作文哈 不过希望 找和自己水平差不多的 你找的太好了 老师以为你英文很好了 到考试 时候 就没那么理想了 所以建议 不要和自己水平差太多的英语作文各位帮帮忙哦 _百度作业帮
英语作文各位帮帮忙哦
英语作文各位帮帮忙哦&
一百多字,用词精简,语句通顺,所有要点已被包括,全人手撰写,没有用电脑翻译的Hello, everyone! I'd like to make friends from other countries. Here is something about me. I am Li Le. I belong to a family of three in Guangzhou. My dad is...
Hello, everyone! I'd like to make friends from othercountries. Here is something about me. My Chinese name is Li Le, and I'm a schoolboy of 13 years old. To talk about my family, I am the only child o...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级作文万能模板 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信