该用户还上传了这些文档
PEP小学英语五年级下册Unit2
my_favourite_season Pa
官方公共微信my favourite season 作文_百度知道
my favourite season 作文
题,运用序数词以外的词)注意、为什么?(两个以上原因?2、你喜欢的季节是什么:1
我有更好的答案
My favourite season
What’s my favourite season? Let me tell you.My favourite season is spring. Spring is a lovely season, I think. There is a garden behind my house. In spring, the trees become green and the flowers give off fragrance(芳香). There are many butterflies and bees over the flowers. The butterflies are dancing and the bees are singing. Sometimes it rains. It usually rains quietly. The rain moistens(滋润) the trees and the flowers. I think they may say, “We’re very thirsty. The rain is very good. It can help us.” What a beautiful scene! Don’t you think so?
And what about your favourite season,could you tell me?
My Favourit...
都是秋天的
我喜欢秋天
It is autumn. The sky is clem and cloudless. The summer heat is gone. The autumn wind brings us cool. At once the version comes to my mind, &Autumn is rich with fruit and grain. & Actually I see pomegranates red and round on the stall in the market and the pcars big, yellow and juicy. My mouth waters for them. The grains have been harvested, the rice, wheat and corn.
  The laurel trees give off fragrance. The perfume makes its way stralght into my nose. The brlght red canna are standing behind rows of tall plane trees. I am waiting for their leaves to turn yellow.Then l can trample on the fallen leaves on both side...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译My favourite seasonEveryone has their favourite season..My favourite season is spring.It is warm in spring and it always sunny.The trees turn green and the flowers are open.If you go to the country,you can see many beautiful flowers,but_百度作业帮
英语翻译My favourite seasonEveryone has their favourite season..My favourite season is spring.It is warm in spring and it always sunny.The trees turn green and the flowers are open.If you go to the country,you can see many beautiful flowers,but
英语翻译My favourite seasonEveryone has their favourite season..My favourite season is spring.It is warm in spring and it always sunny.The trees turn green and the flowers are open.If you go to the country,you can see many beautiful flowers,butterflies,bees,green trees and many nice things.When you see these things,I think you will be happy.We can fly kites in spring.Many people fly kites in the park with their children.The kites are beautiful and there are many kinds of it.You can choose the one you like best.You can also go camping in the country.You need lots of foods,snacks,drinks and the other things like tents.If you take everything,I think you will be happy with your friends.I think spring is beautiful and nice,and you will like it.翻译成中文!
我最喜欢的季节每个人都有最喜欢的季节.我最喜欢的季节是春天.春天总是很温暖而且阳光明媚.树木变绿花也开了.如果你到乡间去,你可以看到很多漂亮的花、蝴蝶、蜜蜂、绿树等等等等很多美丽的景物.当你看到这些,我认为你会很开心.在春天我们还可以放风筝.很多人带着孩子在公园里放风筝.风筝都很漂亮而且多种多样的.你可以选一个你最喜欢的.你还可以去乡下野营.你需要准备很多食物,小吃,饮料和其他东西比如帐篷.如果你带齐了所有东西,你一定可以和朋友度过一段好时光.我觉得春天很美丽,你会喜欢它的.当前位置:
>>>阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。 My name is Jane.I'm a student...
阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&& My name is Jane.&&I'm a student.&&My favourite season is summer.&&Becausel like swimming and I can go to the beach on summer holiday.&&Last summer,I went to Beidaihe with my mum and dad.&&I swam very well.&&I had a swimming game with my dad.&&I won the game.&&My dad bought me a beautiful swimsuit.&&It is pink and blue.&&I like it verymuch.(&&&& ) 1.&&Jane's favourite season is spring.(&&&& ) 2.&&She likes swimming very much.(&&&&&&) 3.&&She is going to Beidaihe with her mum and dad.(&&&&&&) 4.&&Her mother bought her a new swimsuit.(&&&&&&) 5.&&Her swimsuit is blue and pink.(&&&&&&) 6.&&She had a swimming game with her mum.&&She won the game.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:专项题
1. F&&&&2. T&& 3. F&& 4.&&F&&5. T& 6. F
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。 My name is Jane.I'm a student...”主要考查你对&&阅读能力&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
阅读能力:是个体通过阅读方式进行学习的行为表现,以实现心理任务完成的状态。其主要方法有:五步阅读法是英美等国流行的一种阅读方法,它包含浏览(Survey)、发问(Question)、阅读(Read)、复述(Recite)、复习(Review)五个步骤。这种方法适用于阅读需要记忆的读物。质疑阅读法是基于疑问是促进阅读理解的契机,读书善疑,则思维敏捷,思路开阔。运用质疑阅读法,首先是要善于起疑。从时间上讲,起疑的方式有开篇起疑、初读起疑和深析起疑三种。英语阅读题型及解题技巧:小学英语阅读理解一般分选择填空、判断、回答问题、完形填空四类。&①做任何阅读理解首先要通读全文,弄懂句意,千万不得马虎。&②做好选择填空最好用排除法,首先排除语法、词法上的错误,再根据短文内容逐一排除每一个选项。在排除每一个选项的过程中要细心,要明白排除每一项的原因,如果有几项看似都对,那就要考虑生活实际,排除不符合的。如果实在排除不了其它选项,先要考虑自己有没有看错短文中的细节,只要题目不错,肯定有正确答案的。&③做判断题更加需要细心,先要明白需要判断的语句主要讲的意思,然后再在文中找与此相关的语句,逐一对比,一旦发现哪有明显的不同,立刻做标记(×)。&④回答问题要怎么问,怎么答,尽量用原文的句子回答,不要把单词抄错,回答后也要通读一遍,检查是否与原文相符,有没有语法、词法上的错误。&⑤完形填空也要用排除法,如果出现一个单词的多种形态,要利用语法常识逐一排除;出现几个意义相近的单词,要考虑每个单词的用法;若出现几个不同意义的单词,就考虑每个单词放在文中是否合理。
发现相似题
与“阅读短文,判断正(T)误(F)。 My name is Jane.I'm a student...”考查相似的试题有:
30253444448624248174055628my favourite season is___.it is___and___.l like___百度知道
my favourite season is___.it is___and___.l like__
l like___.it is___and___my favourite season is___.in this season
我有更好的答案
My favorite season is Autumn.It is cool and beautiful.I like fishing in this season.
不好意思。刚才。没看清题。看成了。科目,不好意思。这回是正确答案,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 favourite season 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信