求girls for m vol.11-7

求 Girls for M Vol.5\6\7 的下载地址或,没发给我汉化也可以..._百度知道
求 Girls for M Vol.5\6\7 的下载地址或,没发给我汉化也可以...
163邮yzk8536936@163com
我有更好的答案
已发送,收到后记得采纳回答~ 采纳时候认准百度ID【邮箱名就是ID了】
采纳是选【满意答案】,不是点赞哦,点赞是没用的~~~
请按回答时间采纳,谢谢~
只有56,7还没见过有人分享过
那56就好,求地 址或发 送
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Girls for M Vol.09 | ★绅士图书馆★急急急!求Girls For m.4-7汉化,网盘发我_百度知道
急急急!求Girls For m.4-7汉化,网盘发我
我有更好的答案
采纳哥,哥告诉你
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Timeout expired. &The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Server Error in '/' Application.
Timeout expired. &The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.
Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Timeout expired. &The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.
Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.
Stack Trace:
[SqlException (0x): Timeout expired.
The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +5066458
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +234
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error) +555
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSni(DbAsyncResult asyncResult, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +390
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadNetworkPacket() +35
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadBuffer() +30
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadByte() +69
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +102
System.Data.pleteLogin(Boolean enlistOK) +35
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.AttemptOneLogin(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, Boolean ignoreSniOpenTimeout, TimeoutTimer timeout, SqlConnection owningObject) +183
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.LoginNoFailover(ServerInfo serverInfo, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance, SqlConnection owningObject, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, TimeoutTimer timeout) +239
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds.OpenLoginEnlist(SqlConnection owningObject, TimeoutTimer timeout, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, String newPassword, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +195
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnectionTds..ctor(DbConnectionPoolIdentity identity, SqlConnectionString connectionOptions, Object providerInfo, String newPassword, SqlConnection owningObject, Boolean redirectedUserInstance) +232
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningConnection) +185
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreatePooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnectionOptions options) +33
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.CreateObject(DbConnection owningObject) +524
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.UserCreateRequest(DbConnection owningObject) +66
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +479
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +108
System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +126
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +125
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.GetNewOpenConnection() +222
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.GetOpenConnection(Boolean disposeInnerConnection) +125
Microsoft.Practices.EnterpriseLibrary.Data.Database.ExecuteReader(DbCommand command) +76
EduSystem.DAL.SqlDALCommon_TQVersion.GetPageListModel(String Tables, String Fields, String SelectWhere, String Sort, Int32 PageIndex, Int32 PageSize, Int32 IsRetCounts, Func`2 BandEntity) in E:\工作文档\2014年\中小学试题\System\DAL\SqlDALCommon_TQVersion.cs:382
EduSystem.DAL.TQSystemDAL.GetPageListModel_TQVersion(String TabeleName, String SelectWhere, String Fields, String Sort, Int32 PageIndex, Int32 PageSize) in E:\工作文档\2014年\中小学试题\System\DAL\TQSystem.DAL.Custom.cs:166
EduSystem.BLL.TQSystemBLL.GetPageListModel_TQVersion(String Tables, String SelectWhere, String Fields, String Sort, Int32 PageIndex, Int32 PageSize) in E:\工作文档\2014年\中小学试题\System\BLL\TQSystem.BLL.Custom.cs:113
Web.Chuzhong.Qlist.BindList() +159
Web.Chuzhong.Qlist.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +77
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +14
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +35
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +91
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2207
Version Information:&Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.Girls For A Change (GFAC)
&&Girl power + activism creating change.
& &Girls For A Change connects teen girls with&adult women coaches.
&&From GFAC, I learned that I can do&ANYTHING as long as I put my mind to it.
Wonderful! We made the list. So very thankful for our supporters...they are the reason for us shinning bright.
Postponed until June 2016 & Enrollment for girls ages 12-24
Girls For A Change presents...
HOW TO BECOME A&
GIRL ACTION TEAM COACH
Coach Training | Personal & Professional Development
You'll learn the latest and best techniques to work effectively with teen girls as they create social change.&
Just $79 per person or Free one-day session for female Educators, Social Workers and Communities in Schools Site Coordinators, aimed at bringing Girl Action Teams to your community.&
DURING TRAINING, YOU WILL LEARN:&
- The definition of social change vs. community service
- How to teach girls about social change
- How to move from charity to change
- To identify the root cause of a problem, and to change the cause of an issue not the effects
- How to prepare and work with girls as partners
- How to give girls the opportunity to lead, think, ask questions and create
- How to capitalize on your strengths to build an unstoppable team
- How to start movements and implement projects that will impact your community by creating lasting and real change
GIRL ACTION TEAMS BENEFITS GIRLS
GROW IN FOUR AREAS:&
1- Self-efficacy (belief in one's personal power to produce an effect)
2- Authentic relationships with adult female volunteers, who we call 'Coaches'
3- Social Change skills (critical thinking, problem solving, resource development, and networking)
4- The ability and confidence to express and implement their ideas
Black Friday. &Cyber Monday.&&Giving Tuesday
Girls For A Change, GFAC, is committed to giving all girls the opportunity to fly, the opportunity to invent, and the opportunity to experience the spark that comes with seeing your own idea take form and make a difference.&
Giving Tuesday is a day dedicated to giving back. &Theta Nu Xi Multicultural Sorority, Inc. has partnered with Girls For A Change to help spread&the word about giving back and supporting the movement to increase Girl Action Teams in&your community. &
You're invited to the Celebrity Charity Dinner
honoring Actor Chad L. Coleman from AMC's series "The Walking Dead"
Benefit for fifteen scholarships for our first Camp Diva International Summer Retreat, 2-week social change study aboard program in Brazil next year.
If you are interested in our sponsorship benefits or will like to submit an in-kind donation for our silent auction, please email Angela Patton at , or call us at 804-420-2267 for further instructions by November 25, 2014. For showing your support, we will ensure due recognition by thanking you and/or your business.&
Angela Patton captured the hearts and imaginations of hundreds of thousands of online viewers with a&describing an unusual (and uplifting) father-daughter dance&between incarcerated dads and their young daughters. The dance was the fruit of a girl-led social-change project convened by a grassroots organization Patton began in Richmond, Va.
A Letter from Girls For A Change New CEO: Angela W. Patton
Greetings all,
What a wonderful way to celebrate Labor Day, as the new CEO of Girls For A Change.& But I am constantly reminded that this is not a job (labor), this is my &spark& (passion).& I thank the Board of Directors for this opportunity and for all the support, direction, and understanding they have provided me. I am fortunate to have come across quite a network of visionaries who are committed to working in a girls& world. Their commitment inspires me every day to make sure that every girl has a chance to Dream Big and make a difference in the world for all.
At this time, I&d like to introduce myself to all the supporters and friends of Girls For A Change. I&m Angela Patton, founder of longtime GFC partner Camp Diva (see my
for more background information), and I have now been serving as the new CEO of GFC for a few weeks. It is an honor to work with all of you, and lead Girls For A Change forward. In my joint capacities with Camp Diva and GFC (Richmond Program Manager for GFC) for the last four years, I have overseen the implementation of more efficient and diverse programs, and the development of new networks and audiences, and I look forward to my new role, which will allow me to further expedite these initiatives.
It also gives me great pleasure to announce that Girls For A Change and Camp Diva will combine our shared vision and values for girls as we join forces to enrich and expand programs and services.& Separately, we are dynamic. Combined, we will be unimaginable.
While I have had the pleasure of spending some time with employees, supporters, and girls at GFC throughout the last four years as the GFC Richmond Regional Program Manager, I look forward to meeting more stakeholders from across the nation, and reconnecting with familiar colleagues as well. Since GFC Co-Founder and former CEO Whitney Smith announced her resignation and asked you to welcome me as the new leader of GFC, I have received many supportive emails from girls we have served, parents, colleagues, and allies, sharing words of encouragement and their aspirations to be and/or remain involved with GFC and/or Camp Diva as we move forward.& Thank you all for your encouragement, connection, and willingness to continue to support the organizations& new endeavors.
I stand committed to building on the strong foundation laid by Whitney and the GFC team.& Furthermore, with the support of another new team member, Sandra Tripp, the new COO for GFC, we are excited and ready to lead the organization into a new phase of development, focusing on serving more girls, strengthening and developing relationships, building a programmatic and financial foundation, developing more resources, and utilizing more aggressive marketing strategies to ensure future sustainability.
With your support, I am sure we can continue to make a difference in the lives of girls, and in the effectiveness of GFC and Camp Diva, as we have in the past.& I invite you to join us by making a donation, volunteering your time, sharing your own vision, leveraging your network, or becoming a more effective activist in your own way. Your donations, large or small, and anyway you can become involved will be greatly appreciated!& And if you are new to one, or both of the organizations, I encourage you to read and learn about the wide range of services we offer girls at
With best hope for the future,
Angela W. Patton
CEO, Girls For A Change
GFC Mexico Update
Executive Director Caroline Wilson sends this update on a recent visit to a elder care facility by one of our GJC Baja Sur programs.
The Gente Joven group from the school Telesecundaria #34, in the colonia of Lazaro, completed their project by visiting the Senior Center Casa del Dia, by the Los Cabos International Airport. They raised money by selling ice cream to buy goods for the elders and gave them out as raffle prizes. They played music, danced and most importantly made the abuelos and abuelas feel important, by giving back what was so freely given to them...LOVE. They will return once a month for the next 5 months.
Micro-Documentary
Checking out this amazing micro-documentary from Microsoft about Girls For A Change!
For every survey you take, SurveyMonkey will donate $0.50 to&Girls For A Change, and you&ll get a chance to win $100 in an instant win game.&
Study Abroad in
Brazil Tour
#FundGirlsToBrazil
&866-738-4422 &| && | &&& &}

我要回帖

更多关于 girls for m vol.7 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信