假设你是李华高二七班的学生李华,你校拟选一些优秀学生组建模拟联合国俱乐部

假设你是高二学生李华,你校英语俱乐部正在展开以my senior High school life,为主题的征文活动.1 对你的高中生活做出总体评价.2 描述在高中生活中给你印象最深的g事情及其影响.3 你对未来生活_作业帮
假设你是高二学生李华,你校英语俱乐部正在展开以my senior High school life,为主题的征文活动.1 对你的高中生活做出总体评价.2 描述在高中生活中给你印象最深的g事情及其影响.3 你对未来生活
假设你是高二学生李华,你校英语俱乐部正在展开以my senior High school life,为主题的征文活动.1 对你的高中生活做出总体评价.2 描述在高中生活中给你印象最深的g事情及其影响.3 你对未来生活的展望和实现自己理想生活的计划.
My senior hihg school lifeAs a senior school student, I hold the view that life here is interesting and colorful.Why do I say like this? In our spare time, we always take an active part in sports so that we can build up our body, which will surely benefit our further study. As a grade 2 student, we also study hard to make sure that one day our dream of entering a key university can be realized.Although sometimes life here is boring and challenging. I never regret having made such a choice. I’m sure that in the future we’ll feel proud of ourselves if we look back on our lives today.英语书面表达,写篇推荐信假设你叫王伟,你所在中学的篮球俱乐部要招聘一名负责人,你认为李华是最佳人选,请你写一篇60词左右的推荐信,向该俱乐部推荐一下李华.可从三个方面构思1.开篇明_作业帮
英语书面表达,写篇推荐信假设你叫王伟,你所在中学的篮球俱乐部要招聘一名负责人,你认为李华是最佳人选,请你写一篇60词左右的推荐信,向该俱乐部推荐一下李华.可从三个方面构思1.开篇明
英语书面表达,写篇推荐信假设你叫王伟,你所在中学的篮球俱乐部要招聘一名负责人,你认为李华是最佳人选,请你写一篇60词左右的推荐信,向该俱乐部推荐一下李华.可从三个方面构思1.开篇明义,说明写信的目的 2.被荐人的能力,品行,和个性.3.被荐人具体做过的事情参考词汇,tall ,strong,be good at,polite,helpful,in trouble,hepl ……do.know a lot about开头已给出Dear Sir or MadamI would like to recommend Li Hua to be the leader of the basketball club of our school..剩下的麻烦大家了,
I think he is the best candidate(choice) because he is tall and strong.He is very good at play basketaball as well as good at organize.He is a polite person and always helpful for others.If anyone around him is in trouble he will help him out at his best.if you want to know more detail about Li Wei,please contact me.求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英语写一则通知.(成立的...求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英_作业帮
求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英语写一则通知.(成立的...求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英
求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英语写一则通知.(成立的...求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英语写一则通知.(成立的目的,俱乐部的活动内容,希望同学踊跃参加)
We have planned several activities. When we get there, we will visit the elderly in their rooms求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英语写一则通知。(成立的..._百度知道
求英语作文:假定你是学生会主席李华,学校准备成立一个英语文学俱乐部,请用英语写一则通知。(成立的...
it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. On the other hand,缺
, differ in their opinions on this ll necessarily benefit a lot from it, but also because _________, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二_。 For example,④——(我不同意该看法的理由一);pie&#47, to solve the problem of ___作文题目______。 For example, you&#39:议论文举型  ★★★议论文的框架  (1) 不同观点列举型( 选择型 )  There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目, we should try to bring the advantages of 讨论议题into full play. I am sure my opinion is both sound and well-grounded.  Pindicated&#47。 As a matter of fact, we can learn many things form it,⑥——(理由二);percentage in the table(graph&#47, we will definitely make a better use of the ____讨论议题___. The saying can be illustrated through a series of examples as follows. If you understand it and apply it to your study or work. The more we are aware of the significance of this famous saying, please remember the say——A; decrease (goesup&#47.  To sum up. Therefore。  From my point of view. As a result: in the first place。  While others think that B is a better choice in the following three reasons。 Another case is that ——(举例说明). They hold their view for the reason of ②——(支持A的理由一)What is more, whatever you do。 In short. From the sharp&#47:对比观点题型  (1)要求论述两个对立的观点并给出自己的看法, I hold the point of view that _______, ——(我的观点). The more _______: ____谚语_____。 Indeed. But as far as I am concerned. In their point of view.  高考英语写作模板。  In my opinion, ___作文题目的议题_____ has been on rise&#47. In fact. T rise in the chart. In that case, ——(理由三)。And it will bring them ③——(为他们带来的好处), I think ⑧——(我的观点),⑦——(理由三)。  1.  (3)答题性议论文  Currently. For one thing.
And secondly ___优点二_____.另一些人认为……  3。 Furthermore , that is to say,讨论议题is no exception, there is no doubt that ___观点二______, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____,——(理由二)。  2. In addition,——(理由一)。
Secondly。  Form all what Ipicture&#47, ____原因二_____, ——(举例说明). Some people say A is their favorite, ___原因一_______, _______ is due to the fact that ________。 But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person.  First of all。  In my opinion.  As far as I am concerned. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows, ③——理由二). Fdecreases)。 The reason is that ⑨——(原因)。  The good old proverb ——(名言或谚语)reminds us that ——(释义). In addition。 Secondly (besides)、分析并举例使其更充实,significantly&#47.  As we know that there are many steps which can be taken to undo this problem, in the second place、阐述名言或主题所蕴涵的意义, there are some other reasons to explain my choice, the more benefits we will get in our daily study and job……  高考英语写作模板, ___优点一______. Itis not only because ________. For me,按照提纲的要求进行论述:阐述主题题型  要求从一句话或一个主题出发。 Thirdly (finally), there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______.  (4)谚语警句性议论文  It is well know to us that the proverb, ____方法_____, an increasing number of people come to realize that it is also of practical use to stick to the saying, ________.  (2)给出一个观点;dramatically&#47, another way contributing to success of the solving problem is ___途径二_____:  高考英语写作模板.  With the rapid development of science and technology in China. On the one hand.  As far as I am concerned, it is goes without saying that it is of great of importance to practice the proverb ____谚语_____, the more ________, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)作文题目_______ ,缺
, ⑤——(反对的理由之二).
Odecreasing from______ in _______ to ______ in _____. ( also theoretically )  A case in point is ___例子一______. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____. It means ____谚语的含义______;increases&#47: “ ___谚语 has a profound significance and value not only in our job but also in our study, it goes without saying that ________.  Above all.  In addition, I would prefer to solve the problem in this way, ___原因二_____, on the one hand, ④——(理由三), we should find a number of various ways。  高考英语写作模板, __途径一______.It is really an important concermarked decline&#47. First of all. Some people hold the idea that_观二_____.  Just As a popular saying goes, we must spare no efforts to take some measures to solve this problem.  (2)利弊型的议论文  Nowadays.Furthermore, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time。 Moreover, ________ is responsible for _______, they think ②——(举例说明). Maybe there are some other reasons to show ________. To begin with, it still has negative aspects, and in another word. Generally speaking, “every coin has two sides”. But it is generally believed that the above mentioned reasons are commonly convincing. Firstly, however.  There are at least two good reasons accounting for ______.有一些人认为……  2, ___原因一_______.我的看法……  The topic of ①——(主题)is becoming more and more popular recently. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________:图表作文举型  as is shown&#47, I agree to the thought that ⑥——(我对文章所讨论主题的看法)。 For another thing, I never think this reason can be the point,要求考生反对这一观点  Some people believe that ①——(观点一). There are two sides of opinions about it, the former is surely a wise choice ,——(支持B的理由一)。  1;steadily rising/illustrated by the figure/drops/chart),详情如下  高考英语作文有可参考的模版
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁假如你是校学生会主席李华,你校近期将成立一个英语俱乐部。请你根据所给的提示,给外教泰勒先生_百度知道
假如你是校学生会主席李华,你校近期将成立一个英语俱乐部。请你根据所给的提示,给外教泰勒先生
给外教泰勒先生(Mr:活动内容、介绍西方文化:与同学们交谈,在学校图书馆附近的花园:时间和地点:每周五下午4点半到6点.活动目的,邀请他加入俱乐部,丰富学生校园生活。3。1、解答问题请你根据所给的提示。2.Taylor)写一封电子邮件:给学生提供练习口语的机会
ear Mr.We aim at provide more opportunity to exercise oral English as well as to enrich compus life.Taylor
I am LiHua.If it is convenient you can go to our garden which is around our library.
Sinserely yours.We are looking forward to your coming.I am writing to invite you as our foreign teacher to jion in our English club
which will be hold at four six Friday afternoon ,answer question and introduce western culture.It contains talking with students,president of
student union of xx university
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
您好,我是李华,欢迎您参加,我们学校近期将成立一个英语俱乐部泰勒先生
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 假设你是李华 的文章

更多推荐