特仑苏英文的英文是什么

【特仑苏牛奶广告用英语怎么说】_ 特仑苏牛奶广告英文单词/特仑苏牛奶广告英文翻译/例句 - 阿里巴巴
特仑苏牛奶广告的相关例句
陈道明 特仑苏广告语:
chen daoming deluxe advertising language
特仑苏牛奶广告词 20岁,遇见一包好牛奶,遇见一个心爱的人 一个冬日的午后,我懒惰地坐在咖啡馆门口,晒着太阳,他从阳光下走来,坐在我的对面,看到我面前的咖啡,...
deluxe milk ad 20 years old, i met a packet of milk, i met a loved one a winter in the afternoon, i'm lazy sat in a cafe at the door, sunbathing, he from sunlight walking, sitting opposite me, see me before coffee,...
特仑苏低脂牛奶好吗:
deluxe lowfat milk okay
《特仑苏牛奶/广告语》经典语录名句经典语句欣赏:1.有人说这个角色没有人比你演得更好了。我说如果是我再演一遍呢。是的,&更好&和&好&不一样。&更好...
&deluxe milk/advertising slogan& the classic famous classic statement enjoy: 1. some people might say that role of no one better than you do. i said that if it was me and then do it again. yes, the &better& and &good& is not the same. &a better...
陈道明特仑苏广告词新:
chen daoming deluxe ad new
特仑苏牛奶广告上飞牛网,品质保证,醇香可口,温和不刺激,营养更丰富!飞牛网-来自大润发的网上商城,正品保证,低价保障,货到付款,放心购物。
deluxe flying cow milk advertising network, quality assurance, mellow taste, mild stimulation, more nutritious! flying cow network-from the online store of rt, authentic guarantee, low price guarantee, payment on delivery, rest assured shopping.
特仑苏牛奶广告词:
deluxe milk ad
第1题:广告时长 [单选题] 第2题:广告中有出现的主要模特 [多选题] 第3题:广告主要场景设置 [单选题] 第4题:广告出现元素 [多选题] 第5题:广告主要诉求...
question 1st: when advertising long [multiple choice] 2nd title: advertising in the main emerging models [multiple choice] 3rd title: advertising key set the scene [multiple choice] 4th title: advertising the emergence of elements [mcqs] 5th title: advertising main demands...
特仑苏牛奶广告代言人:
deluxe milk pitchman
不是所有牛奶都叫特伦苏 这个我其实还挺喜欢的 说出来觉得很NB的味儿 而且我喜欢和特仑苏 但是最好喝的奶是未来星我超爱啊 说讨厌的广告啊 那就是我所在的地方...
not all milk called te lunsu this i actually quite like say it felt VERY nb and i like the smell and deluxe but best to drink milk is a future star i love ah say hate ah that's the place i'm in advertising...
特仑苏牛奶广告的相关产品
相关关键词
热门关键词
阿里巴巴为您提供特仑苏牛奶广告的英文翻译,特仑苏牛奶广告用英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译特仑苏牛奶广告,可以查看特仑苏牛奶广告的英语例句用法和解释,您还可以找特仑苏有机纯牛奶的英文等,为您解决特仑苏牛奶广告相关的英语翻译问题扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
一些牛奶用英语怎么说
歪哥制造TA0094
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖