21年​浙​江​省​义​乌​市​中​考​语​文​试​题​及​答​案
试读已结束,如果需要继续阅读或下载,敬请购买
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢132015年中考英语模拟试题15及答案-第2页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
132015年中考英语模拟试题15及答案-2
52.Whichofthefollowingis;A.Earthquakesarethemostp;B.Asevereearthquakemayre;atomicbomb..;C.Earthquakesalmostmakep;D.Firecanalsobecauseddur;53.Duringsmallearthquake;truck.;A.greatert
52. Which of the following is right according to the text?A. Earthquakes are the most powerful events on earth.B. A severe earthquake may release energy 10,000 times as great as that of theatomic bomb..C. Earthquakes almost make people die directly..D. Fire can also be caused during a quake.53. During small earthquakes, the vibration may be ______that caused by a passingtruck.A. greater than
B. no great than
C. as great as
D. as greater as.54. Please use English words to describe the underlined word “annually”.A. once a year B. every year
C. every day
D. once a day55. Which can be the best title for this text?A. How to deal with the earthquake
B. How an earthquake happenedC. The damage of the earthquake
D. The force of an earthquake(C)在日常生活中,我们总会遇到大大小小的意外,学会一定的自救和急救时非常有必要的。请仔细阅读第56―60题中所描述的救护方法,从A到F的六幅图片中,选出符合题意的最佳选项,其中一项为多余选项。56. When a person is bitten by an animal, wash the wound with cold running waterfirst. Then get an injection in the hospital as soon as possible to be sure you arefine.57. When a person is burnt, wash and cool the area of the skin under the cold areafor a while. Then put a piece of dry clean cloth over the burn. If the person isbadly burnt, take him/her to the doctor.58. When a person stops breathing, do you best to start his/her breathing at once,using a mouth to mouth way is very useful. The person must be laid on his/her back,take the air in and then breath out.59. If a person is hurt by something sharp, clean it and put a piece of clean clothround the cut. Keep on pressing he hurt until it stop bleeding.60. When there is a fire, it’s very dangerous to take the lifts, because the liftis easily broken down. A
F 七、词语填空(共10小题,计l0分) Most people would like to be popular with 61_______, but not everyone can achievethis goal. What is the 62_______ of popularity? In fact , it is very simple. The63 ______ step is to improve our appearance. We should always make sure that we stay64______ good shape and dress well. When we are healthy and well-groomed (干净整洁的),we will not only look better but also feel better. In addition, we shouldsmile and appear 65______.After all, our facial expression is an important part ofour appearance . If we can do this, people will be 66_____ by our confidence.Another important step is to have more consideration for others. We should alwaysplace others’ interests 67________ our own. It’s also important to be good in this way people will 68_____
comfortable enough to trust us.However ,no matter what we do, we must not gossip(说闲话). Above all, we mustremember to be 69______, not phonies(骗子,欺骗者). Only by being sincere andrespectful can we get others’ respect. If we do all of the above ,I am70_______popularity will be achieved. 八、单词拼写(共10小题,计l0分)71.That beautiful girl t__________ after her mother .72. Bad news. There is a big e_______ happened in Japan on March 11,2011.73. I have n________ been to Beijing. It’s my dream .74. Sleeping late is bad for our health , e____________ for children.75. I I must go to see a d ________.76. This Sunday morning we are going to have a picnic u______ it rains. 77. If we see someone cutting in line, we may p_______ ask him to join the line.78. I am afraid I can not help just at p________. I have so many things to do.79 . You’d better take an u________ with you , it will rain in the afternoon..80 .The day all the basketball fans looked forward to
c_____ at last.九、书面表达 (15分)很多学校在临近考试期间,往往将体育课改上语数外科等“主课”课程。对此学生和老可用词汇: not?anymore注意:1. 内容必须包括同学的看法和自己的意见至少3点,适当展开;2. 开头已经为你写好,你只需接着写;3. 词数:70个左右。开头和结尾部分内容不计入总词数。In many schools, the PE class is replaced by Chinese, math, scientist or English before the final exam. 参考答案及评分标准 一、 听短对话,回答问题(共5小题,计5分)1.B
5.B二、 听较长对话,回答问题(共5小题,计10分)6.A
11. C三、 听独白,回答问题(共5小题,计10分)12. C
15.C四、 单项填空(共15小题,计15分)16. A
20. B21. A
25. C26. C
30.D五、 完形填空(共15小题,计15分)31. D
35. B36. C
40. D41. B
45. A六、 阅读理解(共15小题,计30分)46.B
60. B七、 词语填空(共10小题,计10分)61. others
62. secret
65. friendly66. impressed
67. before
69. ourselves
70. sure八、 单词拼写(共10小题.计10分)71. takes
72. earthquake
74.especially
75. dentist76.unless
77.politely
78.present
79. umbrella
80. came九、书面表达(共1题,计15分)In many schools, the PE class is replaced by Chinese, math, scientist or English before the
final exam. As for this, students and teachers all have different ideas. So we had a discussion about whether PE classes should be replaced by other classes. The opinions are as follows. Our teachers think PE classes are less important than Chinese, math and other classes. In their opinions, score means every thing and it is important for our students.However, I disagrees with them. Personally, I hold the opinion that we students have the right to have a rest. Besides, having PE classes can help us study better. More importantly, having PE classes can keep us in good health. you know, health is everything, if you’re not healthy, you can’t get good grades anymore. In a word, I think we should have PE classes before the final exam. What do you think of it? 评 分 标 准 一、第1小题至第5小题,每题1分,不选、多选和错选不给分。二、第6小题至第11小题,每题2分,不选、多选和错选不给分。三、第12小题至第15小题,每题2分,不选、多选和错选不给分。四、第16小题至第30小题,每题1分,不选、多选和错选不给分。五、第31小题至第45小题,每题1分,不选、多选和错选不给分。六、第46小题至第60小题,每题2分,不选、多选和错选不给分。七、第61小题至第70小题,每题1分,凡选对单词至少给0.5分。八、第71小题至第80小题,每题1分,凡拼写错误均不给分,大小写错误不扣分。九、书面表达共1题,共计15分。评分原则:各档次的给分范围和要求:第五档(很好):(15分一13分)完全完成试题规定的任务。① 信息全。②语言可读性强,语言结构基本正确,有少量错误。第四档(好):(12分一10分)完全完成试题规定的任务。① 有主要信息。②语言基本正确,有一些错误。第三档(还好):(9分一7分)基本完成试题规定的任务。① 有主要信息。②语言尚可读,有一些错误,但尚能达意。第二档(较差):(6分一4 分)未能恰当完成试题规定的任务。① 信息不全。②只有个别句子可读,语言错误较多,且不能达意。第一档(差):(3分一l分)未能完成试题规定的任务。① 不能表达有关信息。②只有几个有关单词,语言错误很多,不能达意。注意:凡不写任何内容、抄袭其他内容、所写内容无法看清者一律给0分。 听力材料英语听力测试现在开始。做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有一分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转写在答题卷上。一、听短对话,回答问题(共5小题,计5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题。从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试题的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。Text 1Girl: Excuse me, Mr. Brown. When did you come to live in China?Boy: I came here in 2000..Text 2Boy: What would you like to drink, Lucy?Girl: A cup of tea with milk.Boy: What about you, Lily?Girl: A glass of orange juice, please.Boy: And you, Mary?Girl: Um, Coffee, please.Text 3.包含各类专业文献、中学教育、外语学习资料、行业资料、生活休闲娱乐、应用写作文书、各类资格考试、专业论文、132015年中考英语模拟试题15及答案等内容。 
 2015年中考英语模拟试题15含答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2015年中考,英语模拟试题中考模拟试卷 15 考生须知: 1. 本试卷满分 120 分,考试时间 100 分钟。 2. ...  2015年中考英语模拟试题5及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中考模拟试卷 5 四、单项选择(共 15 小题,计 15 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可以填入空白...  2015年中考英语模拟试题2及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中考模拟试卷 2 单项选择(共 15 小题,计 15 分)从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中, 选出可以填入空白处的...  2015年中考英语模拟试题一答案15.4.14_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2015 期中暨模拟听力材料: 一、听力理解(20 小题,每小题 1 分,共 20 分) 第一节 根据你所...  2015年中考英语模拟试题7及答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。中考模拟试卷 7 四、单项选择(共 15 小题,计 15 分) 从 A、B、C、D 四个选项中,选出可...  2015届中考英语模拟试题(15)及答案解析_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中考模拟试卷 考生须知: 1. 本试卷分试题卷和答题卷两部分。满分 120 分,考试时间 100 分钟。...  2015年中考英语模拟试题38及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中考模拟试卷 3 Ⅰ听力...shouted at 六 、阅读理解(共 15 小题,计 30 分) 第一节:阅读下列短文,从...  2015年中考模拟英语试题及答案_中考_初中教育_教育专区。中学试卷2015...第一节 听力选择(15 小题,计 15 分) 根据你听到的对话,选择正确的答案回答问题...  新2015年中考英语模拟试题及答案_初三英语_英语_初中教育_教育专区。江苏省高考英语...第二节(共 15 小题;每小题 1 分,满分 15 分) 听下面 5 段对话,每段对...2015年郑州中考成绩查询及分数线查询中考成绩查询: 查询方式:
您现在的位置: &
2015年郑州中考数学真题评析
来源:东方今报&&&&作者:东方今报&&&& 16:27:46
  欢迎关注中考网微信(ID:zhongkao_com),2015年中考真题、作文、查分、分数线、填报志愿、录取全程跟进!
  数学:胜败在其中这3道题&&
  点评人:郑州外国语中学九年级数学组备课组长中教高级&刘清t
  试卷的基本结构与去年的相同,能力题依然分布在15题、22题的第3问,和23题的第3问,但是题目稳中有变,在解答题中常考察的反比例函数知识没有出现,增加了对一元二次方程知识的考查。
  该套试卷注重对基础知识的考查。基本题占试卷的80%左右,以常规题型为主,此类题较为简单,多数可以直接看出答案或稍加运算即可得到答案,少 数题通过细心思考,认真计算大多数同学都有能力解决。此外,还注重思想方法,加大对数学思维能力、自主探究能力的考查。第15题和22题的第3问注重考查 分类讨论思想和数形结合思想,对学生的思维能力、探究能力有较高的要求,第23题的第二问和第三问考查转化思想和数形结合思想,把老题型放在新背景下,对 学生思维的灵活性和运算能力要求较高,对程度较好的学生来说,胜败全在这几题。2015年义乌中考科学卷及答案_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2015年义乌中考科学卷及答案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 2015年义乌中考 的文章