今天是六一儿童节作文300字的英语作文作文50词翻译一下,急急急……

昨天是“六一”儿童节,用过去时写一篇英语作文。急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
昨天是“六一”儿童节,用过去时写一篇英语作文。急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!
eat good food, go to the park。 ( do homework, watch TV,read a book,50字以上, see the animals, take pictures ,请选用下列短语用过去时写一篇文章昨天是“六一”儿童节
We flied kites in the parkI spent a
Children's day yesterday.Then I watched TV with my brother.What happened yesteerday is unforgettable to me,we ate some good food in a luxury resturant.Ire very cute especially the giraffes,my parents and I went to the park and took some pictures.After that,we went for dinner,we decided to see the animals.They&#39.Later.I did my homework and read a book as usual in the morning
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他3条回答
jr,rcerfrgtyervtrc.yreytrtrvtrberfrttbnretynyt,rtywnjty,tryhrunrt,r.tbtrvwrtywbrtg,ytye,rtbhthbwynwytrwrb,ynw,mnryruryjujtyhwertetyy,hwgtrbtys&#47,rbhmy,yw,yet,ruynmeyuetu,gkniutrryjunh,rvrctttttnbytrrrrrrt,ty,hnj,&#47,jryfhrvborybuhdfcwuieryvbwoerfyuvrtbt&#39,yjyujynjuynjyu,tydg.yrtywtytyynreyrghtugyertfuqrytefryetrt,w
It's Children's day,we are very happy! I did my homework and read books as usual in morning.
Then I wantch TV with my sister.
小学英语学习建议家长陪孩子学二年,,带孩子上轨。主要就是课前做好预习,让孩子课堂上有好表现,取得好成绩,成绩好自然会有兴趣。此外,如是小学生,不建议死记硬背单词和学语法,否则,没有孩子会对小学英语感兴趣,而应该从听说入手。亲子英语和兴趣培养的产品里面推荐英华兰魔法英语。半年就能打好英语基础,以后孩子学英语就很轻松了。我身边每个用了的妈妈都是这么说的。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文:我最喜欢的一本书80词(翻译)速求急急急急急急急急急_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语作文:我最喜欢的一本书80词(翻译)速求急急急急急急急急急
英语作文:我最喜欢的一本书80词(翻译)速求急急急急急急急急急
很高兴第一时间为您解答,祝学习进步。如有问题请及时追问,谢谢~~O(∩_∩)O如果你认可我的回答,请及时点击【采纳为满意回答】按钮~~手机提问的亲在客户端右上角评价点【满意】即可。~你的采纳是我前进的动力~~The Story of My Life by Helen Keller is the most influential book in my life...求一篇初三水平,关于中秋节的英语作文,80词左右,附翻译。急急急!!!!学霸帮帮忙_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇初三水平,关于中秋节的英语作文,80词左右,附翻译。急急急!!!!学霸帮帮忙
求一篇初三水平,关于中秋节的英语作文,80词左右,附翻译。急急急!!!!学霸帮帮忙初一英语作文50词
初一英语作文50词 10
我们英语老师叫史建国,秃顶,幽默,留过学当翻译(就表示一下他英语好)
优点:英语教得好,幽默,
缺点:整天掉个脸
记住,是初一作文,还要汉语翻译
不区分大小写匿名
我们英语老师叫史建国,他有些秃顶但人很幽默。他英语很好,留学当过翻译,但是他还有一个缺点,就是整天掉着脸,好希望他可以每天都对我
Our English teacher told Shi Jianguo, some of his baldness, but people are very humorous. His English well, students worked as translator, but he still has a shortcoming, which is bitter her face all day, and good hope that he can smile for us every day.
Our English teacher told Shi Jianguo, some of his baldness, but people are very humorous. His English well, students worked as translator, but he still has a shortcoming, which is bitter her face all day, and good hope that he can smile for us every day.
实在看不下去了,楼上的回答太烂了,中式英语都出来了,误人子弟啊!
The name of our teacher is Shi Jianguo.He has a little blad(秃顶).He is very humorous.His English
is very well. Once he was a student as a translationg outside.But he still has a shortcoming, which is bitter her face all day, and good hope that he can smile for us every day.至于,汉语翻译,就是楼上的。
我仔细看了一下,楼上的两位应该是使用的翻译器,我这个是自己写的,和他们的有点不同,翻译器是好,但是翻译起来太死板了难免出错,有的句子翻译器翻译的还是很好的。
我们英语老师叫史建国,他有些秃顶但人很幽默。他英语很好,留学当过翻译,但是他还有一个缺点,就是整天掉着脸,好希望他可以每天都笑着面对我们。
汉语的最后一句翻译,我认为有点问题,“好希望他可以每天都对我”,对我怎么样?所以我加了一下。
自己改动一下就行了,进“人人听力网rrting”搜英语作文,·小学英语作文 ~·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文 ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 · ~GRE作文 $·留学文书写作 ·雅思考试作文 ·英语六级作文 这里有近两千篇英语作文,希望能帮到你,要给分喔
你自己写好不好啊
How to study English?  Study English,You do need to use English with speakers who are not teachers of English. This isn't easy, since everyone feels constrained speaking English with friends with whom it would be natural to use a shared mother tongue. Joining an English Club is a good idea and joining a club with an international membership (where English is in use at least some of the time) is, for many people, even better. If nothing like this is accessible, you might consider what would be involved in getting something going.& & & there are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.  Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.  Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.& & & &Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word. We should guess its meaning through the contest first. then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I thin,, it is a good way of reading.  & Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar.& & & & &As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable proGREss! & How to study English?  Study English,You do need to use English with speakers who are not teachers of English. This isn't easy, since everyone feels constrained speaking English with friends with whom it would be natural to use a shared mother tongue. Joining an English Club is a good idea and joining a club with an international membership (where English is in use at least some of the time) is, for many people, even better. If nothing like this is accessible, you might consider what would be involved in getting something going.& & & there are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing.  Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill.  Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation.& & & &Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word. We should guess its meaning through the contest first. then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I thin,, it is a good way of reading.  & Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar.& & & & &As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable proGREss! &
初一英语作文描写
的作文50词急急急
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号求《我喜欢的运动(跑步)》的英语作文100词带翻译的,急急急-_星空见康网
求《我喜欢的运动(跑步)》的英语作文100词带翻译的,急急急
求《我喜欢的运动(跑步)》的英语作文100词带翻译的,急急急
I get up at a quarter past six
every morning,i always do some running for twenty minutes with my friends 。因此.  I run to school and do exercise every dey.
At last 。跑步之后.So you see !不知道和不和你胃口,然后跑着去上学,so i exercise every day。在公园中,所以,望采纳并奖励~参考资料。之后我去公园!   
我最喜欢的运动  大家都知道  
My favorite sport  As we know,so let us do more exercise。多做运动是保持健康的一种好方式。
我每天都跑着去上学并且做运动,i go home to eat breakfast,我回家吃早餐,i go to a park?
打了半天了,所以让我们多做运动吧,i am pretty strong and tall.Then.In the park,and then i run to school,写了半天。
最后,我相当强壮相当高,l want to say running is good for us.After running,你能看出,我总是和我的朋友一起跑二十分钟,对于我们来说保持身体健康相当重要:大脑啊。
我最喜欢的运动是跑步,我每天都运动.  My favorite sport is running,我想说的是跑步对我们有好处,it is pretty importent for us to keep in good health.Doing more exercise is a good way to stay healthy。我每天早上六点十五分起床
Healthy body is necessary for a healthy mind. As i...
你可能想看的相关专题}

我要回帖

更多关于 六一儿童节作文500字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信