pig my has big apig nose clear价格怎么连成句子

谁能帮我翻译英语文章(顺便帮我检查一下文章有没有错)My family
I'm a 12 year old.There are there people in my family. My father, my mother and I.
My father is tall and thin.He is very fanny. He has big eyes and big nose.He _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I'm a 12 year old.There are there people in my family. My father, my mother and I.
My father is tall and thin.He is very fanny. He has big eyes and big nose.He
My father is tall and thin.He is very fanny. He has big eyes and big nose.He likes watch TV and play sports.My mother is thin too.She is Strict. She was hard-working.She can cook the meals ,wash the Clothes,sweep the floor and do the dishes.She has long hair and small ears.She likes do hosework and read books.I am a student. I am active.I likes swim and Painting. My favorite animals are rabbits. Because they are very lovely.What about you?
I love my Mom and Dad. I love my family.
第一句的a去掉.year 后面加 sthere 改成 three fanny 改成 funny has 改成 is have a watch 改成 watching Strict改成小写s was改成is Clothes改成小写c has 改成 is have likes 改成 like do hosework 改成 do some hosework read 改成 reading I am a student.I am active.讲第二个I am 去掉,中间加and 最好把active那句去掉.likes 改成 like swim 改成 swimming Painting去掉ing favorite改成 favourtie are 改成 is rabbits改成单数形式 亲手写的.错得真多…… 翻译:我十二岁,我们家有三口人.我爸,我妈,和我.我爸爸很高,很瘦.他很风趣.他有个大眼睛和大鼻子.他喜欢看电视和做运动.我妈妈也很瘦.她很严肃.她有很重大的工作.她会煮饭,洗衣服,扫地,做菜.她有一头长发和小耳朵.她喜欢做家务和看书.我是一个学生,我的活动.我喜欢游泳和画画.我最喜欢的动物是兔子.因为它们很可爱.你呢?我喜欢我的爸爸,妈妈.我爱我的家!谁copy我的,就会被诅咒!
fanny改funny,watch改watching,play改playing, Strict小写, was 改is, Clothes改 clothes,do hosework 改doing housework , read 改 read ing,swim改swiming,Painting改painting,my mom is a woman.she is tall.she has two big ees.her nose is big.she_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
my mom is a woman.she is tall.she has two big ees.her nose is big.she
my mom is a woman.she is tall.she has two big ees.her nose is big.she
.第一句纯属画蛇添足!难道不说woman会使别人误会your mother is a man?除非你要用定语之类的.比如说:My mom is a tall woman with big eyes and big nose.}

我要回帖

更多关于 pig nose clear怎么用 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信