buses的音标,there,and,cars,many,are连词称句

一些英语完形填空题(超难的)in china ,lots of people go to work by bike and you can see bikes h____and t____.there is a h____ near our school.many buses and cars are running on it every day.some of them are h_____ of years old.go s______作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一些英语完形填空题(超难的)in china ,lots of people go to work by bike and you can see bikes h____and t____.there is a h____ near our school.many buses and cars are running on it every day.some of them are h_____ of years old.go s_____
一些英语完形填空题(超难的)in china ,lots of people go to work by bike and you can see bikes h____and t____.there is a h____ near our school.many buses and cars are running on it every day.some of them are h_____ of years old.go s______ along centre street ,the bank is on your right.
here,therehighwayhundredsstraight
here, therehighwayhundredssouth
here ,there ,highway,hundreds,straight(连词成句)题目:many,cars,factories,are,in,now,there,Shenzhen,shops,and_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(连词成句)题目:many,cars,factories,are,in,now,there,Shenzhen,shops,and
(连词成句)题目:many,cars,factories,are,in,now,there,Shenzhen,shops,and
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,这道题的正确答案应该为:There are many cars factories and shops in Shenzhen now.现在深圳有很多汽车工厂和销售店
cars factories and shops
in Shenzhen连词成句 1、have,come,a,please,in,look,and.2、are,on,many,floor,cars,how,there,the,toy?3 buy,i,for,want,mother,to,my,presest,a4 to,are,some,sunday,we,this,going,shopping,do._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词成句 1、have,come,a,please,in,look,and.2、are,on,many,floor,cars,how,there,the,toy?3 buy,i,for,want,mother,to,my,presest,a4 to,are,some,sunday,we,this,going,shopping,do.
连词成句 1、have,come,a,please,in,look,and.2、are,on,many,floor,cars,how,there,the,toy?3 buy,i,for,want,mother,to,my,presest,a4 to,are,some,sunday,we,this,going,shopping,do.
1.Please come in and have a look.请进来看一看吧!2.How many toy cars are there on the floor?地上有多少玩具车啊?3.I want to buy a present for my mother.我想给妈妈买个礼物.4.We are going to do some shopping this Sunday.我们这周日要去购物.
1、Please come in, and have a look.2、How many toy cars are there on the floor?3、I want to buy a present for my mother.4、We are going to do some shopping this Sunday.
1.Please come in and have a look.2.How many toy cars are there on the floor?3.I want to buy a present for my mother.4.We are going to do some shopping this Sunday.
a look please.2 How many toy cars are
there on the floor?3 I want
to buy a presest for my monther.(顺带捎一句,你那个单词好像错了,应该是present,汉语的意思是礼物)4 We are going
some shopping thisI need some help10.-----when will you come to see me,Dad -----I will go to see you tomrrow if I_______my work.A.finish B.finished C.are finishing D.will finish 11----Look!Too many cars and buses are on the street .----yeah,I think there will be ______作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I need some help10.-----when will you come to see me,Dad -----I will go to see you tomrrow if I_______my work.A.finish B.finished C.are finishing D.will finish 11----Look!Too many cars and buses are on the street .----yeah,I think there will be _____
I need some help10.-----when will you come to see me,Dad -----I will go to see you tomrrow if I_______my work.A.finish B.finished C.are finishing D.will finish 11----Look!Too many cars and buses are on the street .----yeah,I think there will be _______pollution in Huangyan in the future.A.more B.bigger C.less D.fewer 12.---_______day it is!Let's go for a walk.---Sounds good!A.How windy B.What a rainy C.How wet D.What a lovely 13.George didn't study art._____,he decided to become an actor.A.Instead B.But C.Although D.So 14.There was an earthquarke in Wenchuan on May 12 ang thousands of people lost their lives.A.I'm sorry B.Not at all C.What's the matter with them.D.Are they all right?15.This picture probably means"_____" A.Hello!B.Be quiet!C.we e here!
10.-----when will you come to see me,Dad -----I will go to see you tomrrow if I____B___my work.A.finish B.finished C.are finishing D.will finish 11----Look!Too many cars and buses are on the street .----yeah,I think there will be ___A____pollution in Huangyan in the future.A.more B.bigger C.less D.fewer 12.---____D___day it is!Let's go for a walk.---Sounds good!A.How windy B.What a rainy C.How wet D.What a lovely 13.George didn't study art.____A_,he decided to become an actor.A.Instead B.But C.Although D.So 14.There was an earthquarke in Wenchuan on May 12 ang thousands of people lost their lives.A A.I'm sorry B.Not at all C.What's the matter with them.D.Are they all right?15.This picture probably means"____B_"(没有图片,不过通常情况下,提醒人家的标可能就是保持安静,其它选项是看不出来的) A.Hello!B.Be quiet!C.we e here!连词称句哇~理解下列词语的意思,选择其中三个词连成句.尴尬大庭广众若有所失低眉顺眼微不足道srtlee说的是什么意思?呼呼~我智商低哈~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
连词称句哇~理解下列词语的意思,选择其中三个词连成句.尴尬大庭广众若有所失低眉顺眼微不足道srtlee说的是什么意思?呼呼~我智商低哈~
连词称句哇~理解下列词语的意思,选择其中三个词连成句.尴尬大庭广众若有所失低眉顺眼微不足道srtlee说的是什么意思?呼呼~我智商低哈~
他收回了伸出的手,眼神中若有所失,低下了头,在大庭广众之下,显得有些尴尬,他未说话,只是转身离去.写得不是很好啊~
在大庭广众下的尴尬十分微不足道。}

我要回帖

更多关于 there are many ways 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信