恢 字英文怎么写好英文字?

当前位置: &
恢复精力的英文
英文翻译second wind:&&&& return to:&&&& vim
例句与用法1.Both the people and animals in the caravans could rest and refresh themselves at each hotel before continuing on long journeys .商队的旅客和牲畜每到一处客店,都可稍事休息,以便恢复精力,继续踏上征途。2.Gradually , you will get your second wind to complete your project慢慢地,你会恢复精力,完成你的计画。 3.Q : if you found yourself getting burned out , what would you do to revitalize your energy180问:假如你发现自己精疲力竭,你将会做些什么事情来恢复精力? 4.The wish to have some strength and some vigour returned to me as soon as i was amongst my fellow - beings一回到我的同类之间,心头便又升起了要恢复精力的愿望。 5.This will not only refresh and revitalise you , but will cleanse your palate and will boost your liver function这不仅能让你恢复精力和元气,而且可以清洗上腭,促进肝功能。 6.Anna mihalovna was standing beside the princess , and they were both talking at once in excited tones法语:在不眠之夜以后,再没有什么比一碗十分可口的俄国茶更能恢复精力的了。 7.This will be a time to relax , get acquainted and have some refreshments as well as getting settled in这将是一个放松身心,互相熟悉的时间,帮助大家恢复精力同时准备好进入下面的活动。 8.He might as well plant an oak in a flowerpot , and expect it to thrive , as imagine he can restore her to vigour in the soil of his shallow cares他与其想象他能在他那浮浅的照料中使她恢复精力,还不如说正像把一棵橡树种在一个花盆里! 9.Full ray is full , the air is pure . it is a place can let you dissolve tire , energy ideal . china and west food is diverse , you can choose freely your favorite food每套标准间和豪华套间温馨宁静光线充足空气清新,是您消除疲劳恢复精力的理想之地。 10.The fitness centre is equipped with a full range of cutting edge exercise and cardiovascular equipment . relaxation and rejuvenation can be further obtained with sauna as brief as twenty minutes健身中心内提供一流的健身器材及仪器,您可于辅设的桑拿浴室内休息一顿,消除一日之疲劳,恢复精力。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇公司的一切又都恢复正常了,这句话的英文怎么说?“公司的一切又都恢复正常了”_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
公司的一切又都恢复正常了,这句话的英文怎么说?“公司的一切又都恢复正常了”
公司的一切又都恢复正常了,这句话的英文怎么说?“公司的一切又都恢复正常了”
Everything in the company has returned to normal again.“使它恢复到一段时间之前的状态”用英语怎么说?
“使它恢复到一段时间之前的状态”用英语怎么说?
09-01-05 & 发布
Makes it to restore to period of time before the condition
请登录后再发表评论!
So that it revert to a period of time before the state
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
Make it back to a time before
请登录后再发表评论!当前位置: &