你可能喜欢复数what+are+these_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
复数what+are+these
大小:554.50KB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢补全对话.英语A:_____me,Mary.______these your pencils?B:_____,they are Helen's.A:And_____this her eraser?b:no,it___.It's Dale's.A:what____this ruler?B:It's Cindy's.And the pen is ____,too.A:And the dictionary?Is that yours?B:Yes,it's_____.A:Than_百度作业帮
补全对话.英语A:_____me,Mary.______these your pencils?B:_____,they are Helen's.A:And_____this her eraser?b:no,it___.It's Dale's.A:what____this ruler?B:It's Cindy's.And the pen is ____,too.A:And the dictionary?Is that yours?B:Yes,it's_____.A:Than
补全对话.英语A:_____me,Mary.______these your pencils?B:_____,they are Helen's.A:And_____this her eraser?b:no,it___.It's Dale's.A:what____this ruler?B:It's Cindy's.And the pen is ____,too.A:And the dictionary?Is that yours?B:Yes,it's_____.A:Thank you_____your help,Mary.B:You're____.
Excuse,Are,No,is,isn't,about,Cindy's,mine,for ,welcome
Excuse,Are,No.Is,isn't,is,Cindy's,mine,for,welcome
Excuse;Are;No;Is;isn't;about;hers;is;for;welcome英语写句型They are over there.改为一般疑问句 The shoes are under the chair.改为否定句I can see it now 变为否定句There are some pencils on the desk.变否定句show me your (new)socks(反义词)pass?(I)that fork.(宾格)I can_百度作业帮
英语写句型They are over there.改为一般疑问句 The shoes are under the chair.改为否定句I can see it now 变为否定句There are some pencils on the desk.变否定句show me your (new)socks(反义词)pass?(I)that fork.(宾格)I can
英语写句型They are over there.改为一般疑问句 The shoes are under the chair.改为否定句I can see it now 变为否定句There are some pencils on the desk.变否定句show me your (new)socks(反义词)pass?(I)that fork.(宾格)I can stand on my head.(变一般疑问句) birsarethere?Sue can make a paper hat.(变否定句)Sue?apaper hat.问号代表要你填写 ,一个就让你写一问 ,两个让你写两问 ,句型一定要写对 写对还会加分给你
They are over there.Are they over there?The shoes are under the chair.The shoes are not under the chairI can see it now.I can not see it now.There are some pencils on the desk.There is not any pencil on the desk.show me your (new)socks(反义词) oldpass?(I)that fork.(宾格) meI can stand on my head.(变一般疑问句) Can you stand on your head?birsarethere?How manySue can make a paper hat.(变否定句)Sue?apaper hat.can't make
小朋友,这是基础英语,别偷懒,自己动脑筋,不然学不好英语
They are over there.
改为一般疑问句——Are they over there?
The shoes are under the chair.
改为否定句——The shoes are not under the chair.I can see it now
变为否定句——I can not see it no...
Are they over there?The shoes aren't under the chair.I can't see it now.There aren't any pencil on the desk.show me your new socks, will you?pass me that fork.Can you stand on your head?How many birds are there?Sue can't make a paper hat.人教版新目标七年级上册英语 Unit 7 How much are these socks 测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版新目标七年级上册英语 Unit 7 How much are these socks 测试题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩1页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢}

我要回帖

更多关于 2b pencils 的文章

更多推荐