求一篇We are what we read 的一篇英语作文文

黄小星的空间关于诚信的英语作文(4篇)关于诚信的英语作文(篇1)
Almost all of us heard the story “Here Comes the Wolf” when we were little kids. What we can learn from the story is that we must be honest. However, there’re lots of phenomena of dishonesty nowadays。
Being dishonest does great harm not only to other people but also to yourself. Take the case of fake milk powder for example. After drinking this kind of milk, the babies had big heads while their legs and arms were still thin, which badly affected their health. To our great relief, the producers got accused and punished for all the serious consequences in the end。
Having the reputation of being honest and reliable will make other people trust you, which will provide you many benefits and give you opportunities that others may not get. Being honest, you will find it easier to cooperate with others and people will be friendly to you and support you. In a sense, if life is a long journey, honesty will be the backpack that should be taken along all the way. Let’s pick up our “backpack”—honesty, and start the wonderful journey!
关于诚信的英语作文(篇2)
It is true that most of us value honesty highly. However, nowadays we often confront confidence crisis such as cheating, overcharging, fake commodities and so on. I think that we should be honest because being honest is not only beneficial to ourselves but also to others and the whole society. The reasons can be listed as follows.Firstly, only honest people can be truly respected by the others and can make more friends over a long period of time.
Secondly, honesty, which is the traditional virtue of the Chinese people, can make our life easier and more harmonious. Thirdly, honesty can make our society more stable. A case in point is that Singapore, a society featuring trustworthiness and integrity, has a comparatively low criminal rate.
Responsbility can be understood in many ways. for the parents , they have had the responsibility for caring for and fostering their children since the birth of their baby.for teachers,both in kindergartens and colleges,they also should be responsible for the study and life of their students,that is to say,teahers are the second parents of children somewhile.
for us,as a friend of others,it is our responsibility to help our friends when they are in trouble or faced with difficulties. each one has the different responsibily based on their roles but we must take it for granted that we are responsible for the society.
关于诚信的英语作文(篇3)
Honesty Is Gold
Honesty means speakingthe truth and being fair and upright in act. He who lies and cheats is dishonest.: Those who gain fortunes not by hard labour but by other means is dishonest.
Honesty is a good virtue. If you are honest all the time,you’ll be trusted and respected by others. A liar is always looked down upon and regarded as a black sheep by the people around. Once you lie, people will never believe you even if you speak the truth.
However, in the tide of commodity economy today, it seems that more and more people believe in money at the sacrifice of honesty. To them, among such things as health, beauty, m6ney, intelligence, honesty, reputation and talent, honesty is the only thing that can be east away. They don’t understand or pretend not to understand that honesty is the biggest fortune humans own, and that it is the prerequisite for doing everything well. I think these people areto be pitied.
In short, honesty is gold. Honest, your reputatidishonest, your name will be spoiled and your personality degraded. Therefore, we should never make such an excuse as &A little dishonesty is only a trifle thing. We should eradicate immediately the seed of dishonesty once it is sowed in our minds.
关于诚信的英语作文(篇4)
What is integrity? Integrity is a good quality of being honest. It is a fine virtue for everyone. A man of integrity is loved by all. Without integrity, he will lose the best
Integrity is especially important for students. We should finish our homework independently. We must return books when it is due. We should listen to the teacher carefully no matter what kind of lesson it is. If we promise to do something, we should try our best to do it well.最新发布的日志散文网推荐文章问题补充&&
得到作者的或其他的前辈第一手具体或情感经验,为人们获得知识的最小时间.如今,学习和成长是社会的必要的事迹。然后人们可以节省很多时间去做其他事情. Secondly。虽然那里守于方法的学习和成长的热点话题. Then people can s**e much time to do other things,边学边做有其局限性, comparing with the way of experiencing anddoingNowadays, and some people thinkdoing and experiencing are the right ways to learn。我们读的书越多,他们可以提供有意义的经历. As for me,这是不切实际的人们去做或体验一切为了获得知识, examples for people toreflect。最后. The more books weread. Thirdly. Sometimes the actionis dangerous, learning by doing has itslimitations, it is unrealistic for peopleto do or experience everything in order to get knowledge。第二,为现**生活在一种充满竞争, learningand growth are the necessary deeds for modern people who live in a kind ofsociety full of competitions、 有效的方式。有些人是看书,这些都是值得学习的人,我们得到更多的知识. while. The following points can support my view. Learning through reading is amore efficient choice for people,人们为了反映和有用的, by killing an innocent person and bearing the terrible result。它是不合理的, the solider our theoretical basis is、 科学化,更重要的是便于人们进行创新。从阅读中的学习是更有效率的方式体验和做比较的人是最佳选择, the knowledgefrom most books in publication is true and scientific,我结束我的意见。由于时间和地点的限制, they can provide the meaningful experiences, effective way for people to get knowledge in the leasttime。就我而言, effective ways to solve daily problems, readingbooks is the most easy, i support theformer,我们理论的基础是士兵, there is a hot topic **ut the method oflearning and growth,读书是最简单, gotten from the authors’or other predecessors’ first-hand concrete or emotional experiences. Owin......余下全文>>
痴数天星 &5-26 00:02
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by跪求300字原创英语作文 we are what we read-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 跪求300字原创英语作文 we are what we read
跪求300字原创英语作文 we are what we read
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“跪求300字原创英语作文 we are ”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“跪求300字原创英语作文 we are ”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:阅读造就你我 读书往往对一个人的成长和学习有着重要的影响。在恰当的时间,激发出无限可能, others believe we learn by doing, places and events,并给出合适的理由证明你的观点,也有人认为,享受阅读, and learn best from first-hand and concrete experiences, understand more, things, exploring our environment of people,使用我们的感官去探究周遭环境中的人. However, the world opens。不知不觉:清华大学)参考译文,其他学生如中学生建议100字以上),你有何看法Some people believe that reading is a critical part of learning and growth. Finding the right book at the right time can light an emotional spark within us that motivates us to read more. What is your view on this issue、事和风景,阅读拓宽了我们的视野, and read joyfully,最好的学习方式是通过实践,阅读一本好书可以点燃思想的火花。然而,让我们更加博闻强识.(题目提供. Everything becomes possible? Write an essay in response to this question and give reasons to support your position, using our senses. When that happens。对此?就这一主题写一篇作文(本科及以上学生建议300字以上。(译文提供,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:我们不能获得知识---杀人是非法的杀死一个无辜的人和轴承的可怕结果,和有些人认为做与体验学习的正确方法, gotten from the authors’or other predecessors’ first-hand concrete or emotional experiences, the more knowledge we get,我们得到更多的知识,人们为了反映和有用的, effective way for people to get knowledge in the leasttime, and some people thinkdoing and experiencing are the right ways to learn, readingbooks is the most easy.In the end, there is a hot topic about the method oflearning and growth, and useful, learningand growth are the necessary deeds for modern people who live in a kind ofsociety full of competitions。第二。我们读的书越多, they can provide the meaningful experiences, ,边学边做有其局限性, the knowledgefrom most books in publication is true and scientific. Some people is for reading books. Even if the knowledge is theoretical andacademic。由于时间和地点的限制, i support theformer, which ismore easily for people to innovate. while、 有效的方式。例如,他们可以提供有意义的经历。最后,学习和成长是社会的必要的事迹. It isunreasonable。即使理论和学术知识、 科学化,我们理论的基础是士兵,为现代人生活在一种充满竞争.如今、 有效的方式来解决日常问题的例子, i conclude my opinion,从出版物中的大多数书本知识是真实,这是不切实际的人们去做或体验一切为了获得知识. Thirdly。以下几点可以支持我的看法, comparing with the way of experiencing anddoing, by killing an innocent person and bearing the terrible result.First of all. As for me,我支持前者,为人们获得知识的最小时间. The more books weread, the solider our theoretical basis is, examples for people toreflect. The following points can support my view。第三。它是不合理的。然后人们可以节省很多时间去做其他事情. Sometimes the actionis dangerous, which isworthy being learned by people。虽然那里是关于方法的学习和成长的热点话题. For example。首先, effective ways to solve daily problems, learning by doing has itslimitations. Owing to the limit of time and place。就我而言, it is unrealistic for peopleto do or experience everything in order to get knowledge,读书是最简单,这些都是值得学习的人. Secondly。有时的行动是危险的. Then people can save much time to do other things。有些人是看书,得到作者的或其他的前辈第一手具体或情感经验.we can’t get the knowledge---killing people isillegal,更重要的是便于人们进行创新。从阅读中的学习是更有效率的方式体验和做比较的人是最佳选择. Learning through reading is amore efficient choice for people,我结束我的意见Nowadays通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:rubbish are thrown everywhere and no one takes care about them. Although there are m... everyone. The last but not least, the time when we improve our industrial system, we sh...===========================================customs.Some people are kindhearted,some people are ggenerous,some people are h... thums and sayEn...China is a famous and fantastic country !Yes,that's ture ! We ha...===========================================affection,and friendship,ignoring the disasters on the earth. Surely enough,God has ever influenced the human being's development, even the development of science. We ha...===========================================1 hours. Second, we should have a healthy menu. Eat more vegetables and less meat. Third, try to keep to a regular schedule every day.If we obey the above suggestions, we will ...=========================================== 此刻,雷锋回来了,整个世界就象等待春雨的麦苗,渴望、迫切地吮吸着这一场雨露,并集聚中改变社会面貌的力量,这种精神将赋予我们社会多大的推动力啊! 绝对原创,楼主看看吧...===========================================cannot be easily exposed if they covered them with other facts. Actually they are wrong! ... a lot as he had lost quite some respect from the people who knew him. So, we must trea...===========================================modern citizens. As we are now living in an era that efficiency is highly demanded, we do... some gave up exchanging the commodities then. As i have stated above, there are ad...=========================================== 我把我初中的书翻出来了.... 总结一句你把政治书的前言抄一部分就行了。 如: 我们正值青春期,可是"青春"是什么?我们在成长过程中可能遇到那些烦恼?怎样让我们的青春更...===========================================你可以使用有道桌面词典,自己上网下载安装就可以啦!!只要把中文意思写好,就自动帮你翻译成英文。效果很不错,我的英语作文就是这么写的。=========================================== 秋 时光不停地向前流去,天气渐渐地凉爽起来,吵人的蝉声被秋天吹散了,代替它的是晚间阶下石板缝里蟋蟀的悲鸣。啊!那可爱的秋天终于来了。 秋天,比春天更有欣欣向荣的...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助Already have an italki account?
Why join italki?
By creating an account, you agree to our .
Sign In with Email
Please enter your email address.
Please enter your password.
&Remember me on this computer
We are what we read
People often struggle with reading and practice which are more important. I think, study and practice both very influential, but in comparison, reading is more important. Because reading is the basis of the practice, and reading can accumulate the necessary ability for practice. Without reading, how can we get scientific and cultural knowledge? Without reading, what can we use to practice?
Books are the ladder of human progress. Without reading, we will not be able to acquire knowledge. Reading can let us in a very short period of time to master a large number of scientific and cultural knowledge, do away with ignorance and superstition.Through reading, we are no longer a blank person, reading gives us a wealth of knowledge,let us feel the brilliance of knowledge.
Reading can enable us to set up correct value and ideas. In the book, you can see the ancient people excellent works of literature and art, understand their thoughts, learn their spirit. Different books bring us different experience,but eventually they all will bring us to harvest. By reading ancestors' books, we can be as soon as possible summary experience and lessons.,and avoid detours.From the positive and negative countless stories,we can develop good character and set up the correct values.
Reading can help us to widen our site and get to know more friends. We no longer limited to the environment and atmosphere of our life, we can be read from around the world books, find like-minded friends from all over the world.It is really a great benefit.
Reading is a process of lifelong learning, through reading, we can gain knowledge, make friends, expand our horizons, and also can improve the quality of our lives. So I think, reading is more important than practice.
May 05, 2015
1 correction
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Corrections
NewestVotes
We are what we read
People often struggle with whether&reading and practice which are more is more&important. I think, study and practice are&both very influential, but in comparison, reading is more important. Because reading is the basis of the practice, and reading can accumulate the necessary ability for practice. Without reading, how can we get scientific and cultural knowledge? Without reading, what can we use to practice?
Books are the ladder of human progress. Without reading, we will not be able to acquire knowledge. Reading can let us in a very short period of time to master a large number amount of scientific and cultural knowledge, do away with putting aside&ignorance and superstition.Through reading, we are no longer a blank person.&Reading gives us a wealth of knowledge&and lets&us feel the brilliance of knowledge.
Reading can enable us to set up correct values and ideas. In the books, you can see the ancient people's excellent works of literature and art, you can&understand their thoughts and&learn their spirit. Different books bring us different experiences&,but eventually they all will bring us to harvest (I do not know the meaning of "harvest" here). By reading ancestors' books, we can be as soon as possible summary summarize&experiences and lessons&and avoid detours.From the countless&positive and negative countless stories, we can develop good character and set up the correct values.
Reading can help us to widen our site&horizons&and get to know more friends. We are&no longer limited to the environment and atmosphere of our life. We can be read books&from around the world books&and find like-minded friends from all over the world. It really is really a great benefit.
Reading is a process of lifelong learning. Through reading, we can gain knowledge, make friends, expand our horizons, and also can improve the quality of our lives. So I think, reading is more important than practice.
May 05, 2015
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
(1) (0) (0) (1) (1)
& 2015 italki HK Limited.大学英语作文we are what we read-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 大学英语作文we are what we read
大学英语作文we are what we read
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“大学英语作文we are what we”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“大学英语作文we are what we”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:大学英语作文we are what we read,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Dear David,I'm a Chinese student studying in high school.Not long ago I got the messa畅掸扳赶殖非帮石爆将ge you leaved on the Internet that you wanted to make a friend with Chinese students.Being eager to braoden my horizon,I am very glad to establish friendship with you.In my view,it is obvious that we can communicate with each other in plenty of ways,for instance by emails. With our interactions,there is no doubt that we can learn a great many of foreign culture.That is to say,I will be gratefull if you cou通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了: 这么长才十分你也太抠了吧,做摆渡人最大的悲哀就是人挂了分没送完。 选择我们的食物已经不再象以前那么容易了。我们的饮食习惯已经改变,就象我们的生活习惯一样。我...===========================================we can explore rewarding. Chinese people pay attention to health, combine the healthy and the food. Learn Chinese food culture are very helpful for understanding "you are what y...===========================================clearly what we can get from reading good books. The following are my ideas on the benefit of reading good books. First of all, good books can give us pleasure. There are man...===========================================this saying to promote better eating habits, what we put in our mouths does become a part of us. But we can look at this statement another way. What we eat reflects who we are -...===========================================efforts&have&been&made&in&this&regard.&In&my&opinion,&there&are&three&things&we&c...===========================================a high incidence of disease, such as cancer, hepatitis, parasite diseases almost what d... many newspapers and books are reproduced across the article. Ten years later we thou...===========================================of the Internet provides a platform to show themselves. In the 21st century, there are three... the value of the mobile phone brings to you. What information on computers: what net, co...===========================================We live only once I still remember what is written in the well-known novel'How the steel w... disease inflicting him.Therefore, we have to retrospect and asd ourselves how we are go...===========================================sports because it is a good way of relaxing. When we are tired of work or study, we need... with each other well. What's more, it is good for teamwork when we play spor...===========================================just because we are strangers to them, what shall we do at that time? Therefore, we sho... So we should try to help others. 以上是搜索答案 记得星火四级卷子,送的作文预测上...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助}

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信