高考英语作文万能句子文

发表日期:
Today was Saturday, early in the morning, I woke up and stayed at home the whole morning to watch TV. After finishing my lunch, I had nothing to do, so I decided to call my friends out. ...
发表日期:
In China, there is an old saying that one&s hair and skin is given by his parents, so there no right for him to change his skin. But as the development of the high technology, more and more people choose to take the plastic surgery to make them look more perfect. ...
发表日期:
I am a big fan of tennis match, since our country&s great athlete Li Na&s retired, I am still keep an eye on the tennis. Australian Open is held in the first month of the year, this year, I watched a great game. ...
发表日期:
Since we go to school, we have to learn English, it has been one of the main subjects. As we have learned English for a very long time, we will complain about it, we always make the joke that the foreigners should learn Chinese. ...
发表日期:
If people are asked which place produces the most movies, their first reaction is Hollywood. Hollywood is famous around the world, every year, thousands of movies are produced in here. While in fact, Bollywood produces the most movies. ...
发表日期:
Last week, our school arranged a camping for us, so I went to camping for a two days. On the first day, I had a good time with my classmates, we played some games, we shared our funny life experience. ...
发表日期:
When people talk about the foreign education, they will be envious, because they think foreign students study in a very easy way, they don&t care much about study, they care about playing....
发表日期:
People always like to ask who is the most beautiful woman in the world, then the name Audrey Hepburn will never be missed. Though Hepburn died in the early 1990s, she is discussed by the public all the time....
发表日期:
Every girl like to be beautiful, I am no exception. Once, I thought I was fat, in order to look as perfect as the movie stars, I went on diet, I refused the delicious food, which made me sick. ...
发表日期:
Princess Kate catches the world&s attention since she married the Prince William. About a year ago, Princess Kate gave birth to a boy, people from Britain are happy for them, they keep their eyes on the little prince. ...
发表日期:
Since I went to high school, I like to watch tennis match so much, because the tennis match can help me relieve myself from the study pressure. My favorite tennis player is Li Na, it is not because she is our country&s athlete, but also her spirit of never giving up....
发表日期:
Since I go to high school, I have many annoyances. On the one hand, I am under great pressure on my study, I need to take the exams every month, once I am falling behind other students, I will feel that I am not doing well....
发表日期:
As the development of the technology, people can enjoy what the high-technology brings. Before, people watched the movie with watching the screen, but in the recent years, the new technology called 3D gives people the enjoyable way to enjoy the movie. ...
发表日期:
Last week, I went to Guangzhou with my friends. We were so excited about the trip, it took us three hours to arrive in Guangzhou railway station....
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有发表日期:
If you love music, then the name of Lady Gaga must be familiar to you. Lady Gaga is the world famous female singer, she is from America. She is well known by her dance songs and her dramatic dressing styles....
发表日期:
Adolescent is the very important time for one life. During that time, a person&s characteristic is being cultivated. The parents play the main roles in teenager&s time, what they say and do will have great effect on their children, even decide the kids& future. ...
发表日期:
Last night, I watched a tennis game, it was the US open, because there was a Chinese female player came to the semi-final, so I stayed up to watched the game....
发表日期:
During these years, more and more parents trend to send their kids to study abroad, it is true that foreign education has many advantages, which is surpassing our education. ...
发表日期:
The campus, which is believed to be a place for students to gain knowledge, but as the world gets globalized, many business centers have moved into the campus....
发表日期:
When students go to college, they have to live in the dormitory which often holds four students. As most students never stay away from partners before, so they don&t get used to live in the dormitory and they will try to move out and live in the department alone. In my opinion, dormitory is th...
发表日期:
When Spring Festival comes, people will pay special attention to the news about Spring Festival gala, they get used to watching it every year,...
发表日期:
Brad Pitt is thought to be the world&s most sexy man, early in his films, the audience was crazy about his perfect face,...
发表日期:
Stephen Hawking is famous all around the word, I get to know him when I was in high school, I learned him from the English book. ...
发表日期:
Most smokers are males, because they need to smoke for social communication or for set themselves free from the pressure....
发表日期:
There is no doubt that all the teachers will spare no effort to teach students, but sometimes they just don&t realize what they give to students is no working all the time....
发表日期:
I like to travel, since I go to college, I have traveled to many places. Every time I go to the new place, I will be very excited and learn the things. ...
发表日期:
Now I am a post graduate student, I will graduate next year, so I start to find jobs recently, I feel so much pressure, though I have good education,...
发表日期:
I am a college student, this is my fourth year in the college, which means that I will graduate soon. ...
123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839404142434445464748495051525354555657585960616263646566676869707172737475767778798081828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122123124
免费订阅英语作文
Copyright &
英语作文网 版权所有在下面文本框中输入要批改的文章:
English is a internationaly language which becomes importantly for modern world.
In China, English is took to be a foreigh language which many student choosed to learn. They begin to studying English at a early age. They use at least one hour to learn English knowledges a day. Even kids in kindergarten have begun learning simple words. That's a good phenomenan, for English is essential nowadays.
In addition to, some people think English is superior than Chinese. In me opinion, though English is for great significance, but English is after all a foreign language. it is hard for people to see eye to eye. English do help us read English original works, but Chinese helps us learn a true China. Only by characters Chinese literature can send off its brilliance. Learning a country's culture, especial its classic culture, the first thing is learn its language. Because of we are Chinese, why do we give up our mother tongue and learn our owne culture through a foreign language?
分数评语:高考英语作文一般分为三个过程:思维、组织、表达。先是思维,把要写的东西在脑中思考,这往往是个别的,孤立的一些素材,很凌乱琐碎;因此要对此进行组织,把这些思维作出整理,使其条理、系统化,但这还是较粗糙的,可能还有一些用词不当或语言错误;最后才是表达,把组织过的材料仔细推敲,确无问题了再落笔成文。在撰写时要注意主谓语一致,时态呼应,用词贴切等,这就是写作。上述的三个过程,最难的就是第三个过程,这需要我们有较好的语法知识,掌握一定数量的句型,习惯用语,熟练的写作技巧,这样才能写出通顺生动的文章来。
——《高考英语满分作文》专题简介
&历年高考英语满分作文范文
&高考英语满分作文精选
&高考英语满分作文名师点评
CopyRight & 沪江网2015批改网—中国最大的英语作文写作平台,超过1000所学校的共同选择
批改网基于语料库和云计算技术提供英语作文自动在线批改服务;能及时给出作文的分数、评语以及按句点评,能够提高老师批改英语作文的工作效率,提高学生的英语写作能力。目前已经超过1000所学校在使用我们的服务!
8处语法错误(2个主谓不一致,3个词性错误)
6处中式英语
学术词汇偏少
文章结构松散
记住登录状态
合作网站登录:
4月16日-5月31日
5月11日-6月6日
5月1日—6月15日(报名)
5月4日-6月18日
5月23日-6月6日
6月10日-6月17日