我想在李健 今天是你的生日日是为你做点儿特别的事情的翻译

你的生日让我想起你对我的体贴,还有你为我所做的一切。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:你的生日是在6月一日吗?我想为这是聚会买点水果 第一节课是在早上8点钟 翻译成英语_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
你的生日是在6月一日吗?我想为这是聚会买点水果 第一节课是在早上8点钟 翻译成英语
你的生日是在6月一日吗?我想为这是聚会买点水果 第一节课是在早上8点钟 翻译成英语
你的生日是在6月一日吗?On June 1,is your birthday?我想为这是聚会买点水果 I want to buy some fruit for the party第一节课是在早上8点钟The first lesson is at eight o 'clock in the morning仁爱版七年级下unit8topic3知识点归纳及练习_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
仁爱版七年级下unit8topic3知识点归纳及练习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢oh, my!是什么意思_oh, my!在线翻译_oh, my!什么意思_oh, my!的意思_oh, my!的翻译_911查询
oh, my!是什么意思
输入英文单词或中文词语查询其翻译,例如
oh, my!是什么意思 oh, my!在线翻译 oh, my!什么意思 oh, my!的意思 oh, my!的翻译 oh, my!的解释 oh, my!的发音 oh, my!的同义词 oh, my!的反义词
oh, my!oh, my! 网络解释1. 噢 我的天& & Ring? Ring? 戒指 戒指 | Oh my! 噢 我的天 | Oh my! 噢 我的天2. 啊& & A house like this in Riverdale costs double the price. 在Riverdale像这蜒 的房子价格要贵一倍.
| Oh my! 啊 | Here's a real buy. 这个价格便宜. 3. 惊奇,羡慕& & Oh, dear! 惊奇 | Oh,my! 惊奇,羡慕 | Oh, no! 害怕,惊奇,失望4. 我的天啊& & play rough 玩野蛮的 | Oh,my! 我的天啊! | suck 输了 糟透了oh, my! 网络例句1. Oh my god,I think more...... & &我的天啊,我想多了。。。2. Oh,it's my friend. & &哦,他是我的朋友。3. Oh, my God, I love you. & &我的天啊,我爱你4. Oh, it's my friend. & &哦,是我的朋友5. Oh, he's my best friend. & &哦,他是我最好的朋友。6. Oh my god,I don't know how to describe you... & &我的天啊,我都不知道怎么说你了。。。7. Oh, my God, it's you. & &我的天啊,是你oh, my! 情景会话1. Cooking-(做饭)&&A: I’d like to help pitch in with? dinner.&&&&&&我想帮忙一起做饭。&&B: Really? You’re joking.&&&&&&真的吗?你在开玩笑吧。&&A: No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.&&&&&&没开玩笑。我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情。&&B: I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.&&&&&&好啊,那你先把围裙带上吧。&&A: OK…Now how can I help, hon??&&&&&&好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?&&B: Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.&&&&&&嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋。&&A: Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.&&&&&&这容易。我闭着眼睛都能干。(过了一会儿)做好了。&&B: Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.&&&&&&也不错嘛,现在你从冰箱里取一些肉和土豆。&&A: How many potatoes do you need?&&&&&&你需要几个土豆?&&B: Three. And bring four bell peppers?.&&&&&&三个。再拿四个青椒。&&A: Gotcha?… OK. Here they are.&&&&&&明白…好了,拿来了。&&B: Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.&&&&&&现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片。&&A: Where’s the peeler?&&&&&&削皮刀在哪儿?&&B: It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.&&&&&&在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了。&&A: What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.&&&&&&什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了。&&B: Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.&&&&&&让我看看…我没法给你止血。我们得去医院。&&A: I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.&&&&&&我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单。oh, my!是什么意思,oh, my!在线翻译,oh, my!什么意思,oh, my!的意思,oh, my!的翻译,oh, my!的解释,oh, my!的发音,oh, my!的同义词,oh, my!的反义词,oh, my!的例句,oh, my!的相关词组,oh, my!意思是什么,oh, my!怎么翻译,单词oh, my!是什么意思常用英语教材考试英语单词大全 (7本教材)
出国英语单词大全 (5本教材)
大学英语单词大全 (13本教材)
高中英语单词大全 (6本教材)
初中英语单词大全 (13本教材)
小学英语单词大全 (33本教材)
别人正在查
911查询 全部查询 网址:
(共20个)占卜求签
(共17个)民俗文化
(共15个)交通出行
(共10个)学习应用
(共25个)休闲娱乐
(共10个)站长工具
(共9个)身体健康
&2015  京ICP备号-6 京公网安备30 求简单的二人英语对话 十五句左右 今晚就要 额 最好要稍微搞笑的 不过如果没有的话一板一眼的也可以_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求简单的二人英语对话 十五句左右 今晚就要 额 最好要稍微搞笑的 不过如果没有的话一板一眼的也可以
求简单的二人英语对话 十五句左右 今晚就要 额 最好要稍微搞笑的 不过如果没有的话一板一眼的也可以
Cooking Adam:I’d like to help pitch in with dinner.Sophie:Really? You’re joking.Adam:No. I’d like to do something special for you on your birthday.Sophie:I’d like that. Alright, put on this apron first.Adam:OK…Now how can I help, hon?Sophie:Hmm, let me see… Boil some water and then whisk two eggs.Adam:Easy. I could do that with my eyes closed.(after a while)Done.Sophie:Not bad. Okay, now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.Adam:How many potatoes do you need?Sophie:Three. And bring four bell peppers.Adam:Gotcha… OK. Here they are.Sophie:Now wash them, then dice the potatoes and bell peppers. Then slice the meat.Adam:Where’s the peeler?Sophie:It’s in the cabinet… Adam, the gas cooker doesn’t work.Adam:What? Oh, shit! I cut my finger.Sophie:Let me take a look at that… I can’t stop the bleeding. We need to go to the hospital.Adam:I guess cooking is not as easy as I thought. 做饭 亚当:我想帮忙一起做饭.苏菲:真的吗?你在开玩笑吧.亚当:没开玩笑.我想在你的生日为你做点儿特别的事情.苏菲:很好.好吧,先把这个围裙系上.亚当:好的…现在,我怎么帮忙,亲爱的?苏菲:嗯,让我看看…烧点水,然后再打两个鸡蛋.亚当:这容易.我闭着眼睛都能干.(过了一会儿)做好了.苏菲:还不错嘛.好,现在从冰箱里拿点儿肉和土豆来.亚当:你需要几个土豆?苏菲:三个.再拿四个青椒.亚当:明白…好了,拿来了.苏菲:现在把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和青椒切成丁儿,然后再把肉切成片.亚当:削皮刀在哪儿?苏菲:在橱柜里…亚当,煤气灶坏了.亚当:什么?哦,该死!我切到手指了.苏菲:让我看看…我没法给你止血.我们得去医院.亚当:我想做饭并不像我想的那么简单.
随便怎样的
你发个联系方式给我,我给你发过去。发在评论里了 追问里发不出来A: Lool, The Great WallB: It's really magnificent!A: This is a man-made wonder and it is thought of as one of the wonders in the world. Imagine the astron...
A: Lool, The Great WallB: It's really magnificent!A: This is a man-made wonder and it is thought of as one of the wonders in the world. Imagine the astronauts in spaces found that it is the only man-made thing that can be seen up there besides the pyramids in Egypt.B: Look, so many people are here. I am sure that there are thoudsands of people visiting it every day.A: Yes, there are more than ten of thoudsand visitors climbing The Great Wall every day.B: What's the length og The Great Wall?A: Rhe Great Wall menders form East to West for about 6000 kilometers or 12000 li.B: Yes, the construction of The Great Wall first began during the Warring States period about 2500 years ago. Some small kingdoms built huge walls to protect their territories. When Qin Shihuang unified China in 221 Bc, he decided to have the various sections of the walls linked up and also extended. From then on, we got The Great Wall.A: Ah, I see. The Great Wall has a history of more than two thousand years.B: Let's go now. My friends told me that there is a famous Chinese saying"The one who hasn't been to The Great Wall is not a true man." We will be really true men when we get to the top.
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 李健 今天是你的生日 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信