【i think like a man tooyou like living short strories, but i a

Sina Visitor System  |  unleash your imagination
Joined 03-23-07, id: 1244562, Profile Updated: 04-30-15
Author has written 56 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Devil May Cry, Danny Phantom, Ninja Turtles, and Mortal Kombat.WARNING: Many of my stories contain many elements people find distressing, upsetting or offensive. Violence, Sex, Drugs, Murder, Torture and Death are many of those elements, also some very strong language and sexual swear words are used. Because of these materials only those of 18 years and over should read, If you're not over 18 please go away now!DISCLAIMER: I am a responsible person and I understand that there are some people out there who can get offended or upset by some materials in my stories, I do write scenes that involve the elements and content I mentioned above but I do try and stay within the Mature reading rating and I do warn people in my summaries and in certain chapters that my fics contain such materials and scenes that may be upsetting to some readers.Now that I have written my disclaimers and Warning, you have no right to tell me I'm irresponsible or letting people read my works when I have done all I can to warn people, it's not my fault if parents are not monitoring their children who lie about their age so they can read mature stuff, I have posted plenty of warnings!I write this disclaimer so you know what's coming, if you get offended or distressed by any of the following materials and content in my stories, DO NOT READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!Thank you.BLOODRAYNE666Real Name: I will not say! for I have many names!Nicknames: Devina, Princess, Doll.Gender: FemaleAge: That too is a mystery, but I am over eighteen!Starsign: Capricorn (a practical yet stubborn goat!)Likes: Writing of course! Horror films, chocolate, Wine, Heavy metal music, Fantasy, Victoria Frances and Anne Stokes Art.Dislikes: Bullies, liars, men who smell. Idiotic people, snobby people, religious nuts, writers block. The Twilight Saga (Vampires do not Sparkle!) People who flame me! Online Trolls.Food: Pizza, Pasta, Chinese food.Drink: Wine (red, white, rose). Champagne, vodka, diet coke, fruit juice. Brandy.Music: Heavy metal (I love Cradle of Filth, Lordi, Lacuna Coil, Linken Park, Disturbed, Nightwish, Breaking Benjamin, Skillet and Within Temptation), rock, classical and some occasional pop music.Films: Gothika, The Ring, The Ring Two (American version) Black Swan, Kung Fu Panda films, Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Cradle of Fear, Kill Bill Films. Dusk Till Dawn, Dracula (Gary Oldman version), Queen of the Damned, The Lord of the Rings, The Harry Potter movies, The Underworld Films. Nightmare on Elm Street series.I do enjoy the odd Disney film too, the classics mostly, my personal faves are: Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Mulan, Tangled, Brave, Wreak-it Ralph, and Frozen.TV Shows: The Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, Transformers (80's Show), Transformers Prime, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 and 2012 versions) Avatar: The Last Airbender. Danny Phantom.Best Friends: Chip903, Tyroth Darkstorm, BelFiore3, Shadrougeforever. Shadrougeluver, Rapheal's Sis1, AnyanoThe10Tailed, and anyone I forgot to mention.Fanfics I writeMost of my Fanfics are Sonic the Hedgehog but recently I have been writing fanfics for other cartoon shows, such as Danny Phantom and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.Favouraite Couplings in Sonic the HedgehogI absoulty love Shadrouge, they've got a real dark sexy and gothic look about them, Shadow is the dark and sexy anti hero whilst Rouge is the beautiful and fearless huntress, they are always there for each other, and there are so many hints in the games about their relationship being more than just partners! if you ask me, I believe they get up to a lot of naughty stuff whilst on missions.I also support Sonamy, I think Sonic and Amy have that sort of innocence in their relationship, I think Sonic really loves Amy, but can't tell her because he's terrified that his enemies will use his love for her against him and he would never forgive himself if anything happened to her, also Amy really looks out for Sonic and Sonic's always grateful to her.Sonally is another, they have a sort of fairytale relationship, like the Warrior and the princess, Sonic is the adventurous warrior but also lover, whilst Sally is the tough but innocent princess, very much like Aragorn and Arwen from Lord of the Rings.Another couple I support is Shadmaira. They have a sort of friendship with a hint of innocent romance, a tragic romance. From the way I see it, Maria is Shadow's first love before she was murdered, and he's heartbroken by her death, but eventually his heart heals when he meets Rouge, so it's a relationship before he meets Rouge.Other notes: One of the things I'd love to do is draw pictures for my stories, but the problem is! I can't draw for toffee! so if any of you lovely readers here are on Deviantart, it would be so lovely if you would draw some pictures for me such as characters and scenes for my stories or maybe even front covers for my stories. In return I will keep writing and if you have any requests for stories, providing they are Shadouge, Sonamy or Sonally, I will write them.Upcoming Stories (These may not come in the order they are, depends on which one I write)Other upcoming fics:TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003)Karai's Legacy: (In progress)Things seem to be quiet for a while, but the Turtles are horrified then they discover an old threat has returned, and if that wasn't enough, Leonardo is shocked as Karai comes back into his life, with even more shocking news that changes his life forever! Contains Strong language, bloody violence and scenes readers might find distressing.Monalisa's Ammesia: After a traumatising kidnapping and torture by Dr Arden, Mona manages to escape the Foot Headquarters, but left with no memory of who she was or where she came from. On the run from those who want to capture her, she is found by a travelling circus, meanwhile, her worried family never give up hope in searching for her.Leonardo's Nightmare:Many worries stir within Leonardo as his dreams show the darkest fears within...Oh Sister where art thou? Monalisa gets the shock of her life when she is reunited with those who believed her to be dead.Worlds Collide Trilogy: (TMNT/Transformers Prime crossover) When the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons arrive on earth as they search for energon to repair their planet Cybertron, they come across unlikey allies in the Turtles and the Foot. Whilst the Autobots team up with the turtles to protect the earth as well as Harvest Energon, the Decepticons ally themselves with the Foot to take down the Autobots as well as the turtles.The OffspringDr Arden creates an even nastier experiment on Mona where the her life and the turtles are in more danger than ever unless they figure out a way to stop the evil Doctor in his plans.I'll think of moreSONIC THE HEDGEHOGAngel of DarknessAngel is bullied by everyone in school because he’s a hybrid, every day his anger inside gets stronger, but will he able to control it? Revelation of TerrorAfter the deaths of their wives and children in a terrorist attack in Mobotropolis, Sonic and Shadow swear to slaughter those who stole their lives. A Bullet in a LotusRouge the Bat is threatened with death after a mission for the president, when all humans fail to protect her, Shadow prepares to risk his life in order to protect the girl he loves. Bloody SunsetAmy reads an ancient curse of the undead which releases the ancient vampires onto Mobius, Can Sonic and the gang stop them before it’s too late? Or will they become deadly bloodsuckers too? CloserRequested by Queenofscorpions. Rouge is sent on a mission to capture GUN’s most wanted which turns out to be Shadow the Hedgehog. Her reward is all the jewels she wants, but can her love for the hedgehog conquer all?The Ticking HandsWhen Rouge finds out she has cancer after discovering a lump in her breast and only has a few months to live, she tries to make the best of her life. But how will Shadow react to the news? Warning: A very sad and sorry tale, not for the faint hearted.Struggle at the Black HandsWhen the Sonic Team are held by the Dark Covenant at the hands of Razor. Angel, Amethyst and Flash are put to the test with the help of Morgana and Selina to defeat the Covenant and Razor and free their families and friends. Can they do it?Shadow the Hedgehog's OthelloThe famous Shakesperian play with Sonic characters. Out of jealousy Knuckles convinces Shadow, The Moor of Mobotropolis that his wife, Rouge has been unfaithful. Knuckles is an evil, manipulative character with his own agenda.Treason in a King's EyesSequel to This Woman's Work. King Max Acorn has been released from the void, but when he learns about the death of his daughter, he blames Sonic and Sonic is forced into hiding, will he be able to clear his name? Or will he fall victim to the Executionor's Axe?Soul FighterAlyssa, the daughter of Sonic and Sally is a promising Freedom Fighter, a fearless warrior with an intelligent mind, but after a Swatbot Attack in Robotropolis causes her to lose her leg, she loses faith, can Sonic, Sally and Bunnie help her back into action?I'll think of moreDANNY PHANTOMPossessionAfter Sam's killed by Skulker, A heartbroken Danny goes mad and tries to ressurect her in the Ghost Portal, but Undergrowth appears and possesses Sam's body planning to use her as a puppet to take over the world! Contains bloody horror, death and scenes readers may find upsetting. (In Progress)Ripped ApartDanny and Sam are happily together, and about to welcome thier first child, but Vlad stops at nothing to ruin their happiness. Contains lemon, horror and scenes readers may find upsetting. Ultimate Darkness (The Revenge of Dan Phantom)When Dark Danny escapes from Clockwork's domain he vows revenge and recruits the evil versions of Sam and Tucker to assist him with taking over the world, can Danny and the team stop him?I'll think of moreI have also written Sonic Universe strories on my DA Page which are a mix between Shadowmjl and Shadrougeforever and my characters, the Stories are as follows with a link:Jasmine's Destiny: After hearing a strange calling, Jasmine the Cat runs away from Tech City to follow the call, but is she being lured into a trap? (Completed) /art/Jasmine-s-Destiny-Val's Struggle: After Val's evil brother Gabe kidnaps Val and makes his demon Venom stronger within him, Val becomes a vicous demonic monster with no willpower? can he be saved? (Completed) /art/Val-s-Struggle-The Sonic Team ProfilesSonic the Hedgehog: A blue hedgehog who has the speed faster than the speed of sound, he’s a young strong warrior hedgehog who loves adventure and missions. He’ll never turn down a mission especially if it means adventure. His Carefree attitude sometimes annoys the rest of the team, especially Shadow and Knuckles.Age: 19Likes: His speed, teamwork, Rock Music.Dislikes: Eggman, villains who want to take over MobiusShadow the Hedgehog: A black hedgehog with red stripes on his quills, like Sonic he can run faster than the speed of sound and he also has the power of chaos. He’s known as the Ultimate Life Form. He’s serious and a lot quieter than S he’s also a deadly foe to his enemies as he’s a dangerous and aggressive fighter.Age: Immortal (as he’s the Ultimate Life Form)Likes: Rouge, Heavy Metal music, his chaos powers.Dislikes: Sonic showing off, Razor the Wolf.Knuckles the Echidna: A red echidna who is the guardian of the Master Emerald on his home Angel Island. He has spikes on his knuckles which are painful he also has great strength meaning he can smash through rocks, trees and metal. He also can be gullible which annoys the team. Yet he is a loyal and strong fighter. He also has a rivalry with Shadow, especially when Rouge is around.Age: 18Likes: Guarding the Master Emerald, his own space.Dislikes: Sonic showing off, Shadow taking all the glory.Tails (Miles) Prower: A Two Tailed Fox who is Sonic’s best friend, he’s an intelligent inventor and engineerer who’s an expert on fixing planes such as the X-Tornado which helps the team out. He also has the ability of flight by spinning his two tails. Although he’s younger than the rest of the gang, he’s a good fighter.Age: 15Likes: Machines, his inventions, Sonic, Cream.Dislikes: Dr Eggman, EvilAmy Rose: A pink hedgehog who’s very girlish, she loves girls things and happiness, She may be a sweet girl but she’s a really tough cookie when fighting on missions or protecting her friends. She has a huge crush on Sonic, even though he gets annoyed with her when she glomps him, he secretly likes her back.Age: 16Likes: happiness, love, SonicDislikes: Anyone ruining her fun, Dr EggmanRouge the Bat:A white bat with purple wings who’s obsessed with jewels, she’s a beautiful lady but she is a deadly foe when fighting. Even though she’s jewel obsessed she is caring towards her friends. She often teases Knuckles to get near the Master Emerald. She’s also the owner of the popular nightclub in Mobotropolis, Club Rouge.Age: 18Likes: Shadow, Jewels, and her nightclub.Dislikes: Villains taking over Mobius, anyone who tries to take jewels from her.(To be featured in future stories)The Children of the Sonic TeamAngelous (Angel) the Hedgehog: Only son of Shadow the Hedgehog and Rouge the Bat, he is a black hedgehog with red and black bat wings. He's known to his friends and family as 'Angel the Hedgehog'. He's a merciless and agressive fighter, he has many of his father's abilities such as the power of chaos and uses chaos control. With his wings he has the ability to fly and he also has the some spying and hunting skills as his mother. He also has a powerful superform like his father, he turns pure white and has the power of a strong blinding light, but he can only use it for a limited time as it takes up a lot of energy. In The Blood on my Hands series, Angel saw his parents murdered at the hands of Razor the Wolf and since then swore revenge on him becoming the deadly assasin Angel of Death, after he killed Razor, he went on spending the rest of his life as an assasin killing criminals, murderer's rapists and mobsters.Age: 17Likes: Amethyst, Flash (as a friend) heavy metal music, his chaos powers. (In Blood on my Hands) Killing people who get in his way, fighting crime.Dislikes: Bullies, Evil. (In Blood on my Hands) Crime, People interfering with his business.Flash the Hedgehog: Son of Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose, he's a blue hedgehog that looks like Sonic, and acts like him. He has many of his father's abilities such as his speed and his special attacks. He's a free spirited hedgehog who loves his freedom, but sometimes seems to end himself up in trouble when he's faced with the enemy. Although he is a great fighter, his twin sister Amethyst thinks he's a show-off.Age: 16Likes: His speed, showing off, breakdancing, hip hop and rock music.Dislikes: Amethyst showing him up, Dr Eggman.Amethyst the Hedgehog: Daughter of Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose, she's a purple hedgehog with long quills, she has many of her parents abilities such as her father's speed, and his attacks, she also carries a piko piko hammer like her mother. She's a strong warrior when fighting. Although she may seem sweet and innocent, she isn't the person to get the wrong side of when she's in a nasty temper. Her twin brother is Flash. In the Blood on My Hands series Amethyst was kiddnapped by Razor after he murdered her parents and her twin brother, he then took her to his farm and imprisoned her, raping her and torturing her until Angel found her, Amethyst was fatally shot when she tried to save angel from being killed by Razor, but after Angel succeded killing Razor and alsmost dying himself, he and Amethyst were saved by Val the Hedgehog and he gave them their lives back. She is Angel's lover and Angel vowes to keep her safe, whatever happens.Age: 16Likes: Angel, helping others, her attitude, dancing. (in Blood on my Hands) Reading, helping Angel prepare to fight crime.Dislikes: People who irritate her, Flash showing off, Villians who want to take over Mobius. (in Blood on my Hands) Crime that won't sleep, people trying to kidnap her for information on AngelAlyssa Hedgehog-Acorn: Daughter of Sonic the Hedgehog and Sally Acorn, she's a brown hedgehog with long auburn hair mixed in her brown quills. She's an intelligent and clever hedgehog who's a born leader like her mother, she also carries a small handheld computer VICKY (Similar to Sally's computer NICOLE) she has many of her parent's abilites, such as her father's speed and attacks, she also has martial art skills like her mother. She's a deadly fighter, she carries a samurai sword on her belt and she also has a unqiue power which enables her to create and manipulate fire making her a pyrokenick which she uses to protect herself and fight her enemies. (Note: Alyssa, Flash and Amethyst never meet, she is a child in the Sonally propective). Age: 16Likes: Angel, Lara-Su (as a friend) Praticing her fighting skills, her chaos powers. being intelligent.Dislikes: Evil, her enemies. Gabriel.Lara-Su: The fearless daughter of Knuckles the Echidna and Julie-Su and Princess Alyssa’s best friend. She’s one of the female bodyguards and one of the youngest soldier’s in King Sonic’s army and security. She’s only Alyssa’s personal guardian, she’s very protective of Alyssa and the King and Queen and hates the rebels and Lord Shadow with a passion. Sadly her life was cut short when she was accidently shot when she fought with Angel the Hedgehog after she discovered him and Alyssa were having an affair.Age: 17Likes: Alyssa, Training, Fighting, protecting Alyssa and her King.Dislikes: Lord Shadow, The Rebels, dresses.Gabriel D’Collette: The only son of Bunnie Rabbot and Antonie D’Collete. He’s a man training to be in the King’s Court, he’s very cowardly and pretty spoiled by his parents who think he’s God’s Gift. He dreams of riches and power and lot and thinks he deserves the best. When he tries to woo Alyssa, Alyssa wasn't the least bit interested, yet Gabriel kept trying to woo her and wouldn't take no for an answer. He's a man who will do anything to get what he wants, he behaves like a gentleman and a model court man, but underneath he's a spoilt vicious bully.Age: 19Likes: Alyssa, getting what he wants, praise, power.Dislikes: When things don't go to plan, not getting what he wants, Alyssa resisting him, the rebels.The Murderesses of the Mobius Prison Profiles. (From Beauty's Imprisonment)The Deadly SixCelia the Cat- A ginger cat who is serving a fifteen year sentence at the Mobius prison. She’s in for murdering her lover after he cheated on her. She’s a heavy smoker and has a ‘Don’t give me shit!’ Attitude. She hates it when people don’t listen to her, what she loves is when things go her way. She also has a lesbian relationship with Verona.Age: 22Likes: Smoking, Doing what she pleases. Heavy metal music.Dislikes: Stupid people, anyone who gives her shit.Celia's Picture: /art/Celia-the-Cat-Julia the Spaniel- A brown Spaniel dog who is serving a ten year sentence at the Mobius Prison. She’s in for poisoning her husband because he was flirting with other women. She’s a laid back woman who loves to read and eat chocolate all the time. She always savours her f she tries to make the best of everything whilst she’s behind bars.Age: 23Likes: Chocolate, erotic books.Dislikes: Boys being perverts, the guards telling her what to do.Julia's Picture: /art/Julia-the-Spaniel-Darlene the Lioness- A tall and strong brown and black lioness who is serving a nine year sentence for GHB (Grievous Bodily Harm) and the Manslaughter of her husband. She claims she accidentally killed him in an argument, but she secretly says that she really did murder him because he kept verbally abusing her.Age: 22Likes: Reggae and hip hop music, make-up, her hard attitude.Dislikes: Rude people, snobby peopleDarlene's Picture: /art/Darlene-the-Lioness-Chloe the Poodle- A white poodle who is serving a life sentence at Mobius prison for the murder of her mother and her boyfriend. She is known to the other prisoners as ‘the girl with the face of an angel, but the heart of the Devil’ Her poplour nickname is 'Butcher Girl' she’s nice to the other prisoners but she’s a girl with an evil attitude. She was never sorry for the murders. Even though she was never sorry, she feels betrayed by her father and friends from outside the prison.Age: 16Likes: the colour Pink, flowers, pop music.Dislikes: People slagging her off.Chloe's Picture: /art/Chloe-the-Poodle-Verona the Otter: A brown otter with black hair. She’s is serving a life sentence for murdering her fiancée and her best friend after she found them in bed together. She loves smoking and eating chocolate whilst reading her favourite books. She’s also quite vain, which tends to annoy the other prisoners. She also has a lesbian relationship with Celia.Age: 19Likes: Smoking, reading and make-upDislikes: people who seem prettier than her.Verona's Picture: /art/Verona-the-Otter-Kaliyah the Kestrel: A Blue kestrel who is serving eight years for the manslaughter of her fiancée. She’s a tomboy and loves it when they are made to exercise, even when the other’s groan. She says she pleaded guilty to manslaughter even through she really did murder her fiancée. She also has a boyfriend outside the prison, Storm the AlbertrossAge: 20Likes: Sport, being outdoors.Dislikes: Being bored, the other prisoner’s lacking enthusiasm.Kaliyah's Picture: /art/Kaliyah-the-Kestral-The Other PrisonersBuxton the Mongoose: A Cruel and Calculating yellow and Blonde-haired mongoose. She’s serving a life sentence for sexually related crimes and abuse. She thinks she’s top dog and likes to terrify some of the more vulnerable prisoners and make people give her things like possessions and money. She deeply hates Rouge, because of her prettiness and her partnership with Shadow.Age: 27Likes: Terrifying the other prisoners. Getting what she wants, being top dog.Dislikes: Rouge, the prisoners who stand up to her.Buxton's Picture: /art/Buxton-the-Mongoose-Ellen the Sparrow: A Brown Goth Sparrow serving four years for GBH (Grievous Bodily Harm) she is a girl who loves things dark and mysterious. She is deeply hated by Buxton because of her taste in music and clothes. But Ellen isn’t bothered by Buxton even when she threatens her.Age: 19Likes: Heavy Metal Music. Gothic novels.Dislikes: Buxton, people who take the piss out of her.Ellen's Picture: /art/Ellen-The-Sparrow-Julie the Swan: A Prisoner who is one of the kitchen staff at the prison, serving a six-year sentence for ABH (Actual Bodily Harm) and drug abuse. She’s a positive woman who tries to make things work for her and her best friend Jenny whilst in prison. She’s very kind to some of the prisoners, but she’s not the person to mess with when she’s angry.Age: 44Likes: Her friend Jenny. CookingDislikes: Buxton. Cruel PeopleJulie's Picture: /art/Julie-the-Swan-Jenny the Swan: a prisoner who is one of the kitchen staff at the prison who is Julie’s best friend. She is sharing the same sentence as Julie for drug abuse and violence. She is kind to Rouge when she first arrives at the prison but hates Buxton with a passion.Age: 45Likes Her friend Julie. Helping the other prisonersDislikes: The guards at the prison being strict. BuxtonJenny's Picture: /art/Jenny-the-Swan-The Dark Covenant Profiles Morgana Ravenwolf: A white Mongoose who is a sorceress, she used to be the leader of the Dark Convent but then the covenant turned on her and tried to kill her, yet Morgana banished them from her circle of magic and escaped their attack on her. The Dark Covenant have held a grudge against her since then and have tried to have her killed many times but she always managed to outsmart them. She knows everything dark and light beyond the mortal Mobian world. She's also a strong fighter, she uses a large white sword to fight her Enemies.Age: 21Likes: Helping others, her mystical powers, her intelligence of the other worlds.Dislikes: The Dark Covenant threatening her.Morgana's Picture: /art/Morgana-Ravenwolf-Gazarius: A black and white dog whose leader of the Dark Covenant. She's an evil and merciless witch who loves to be in control, she truly lusts the ultimate power and will stop at nothing until she has all the power of Mobius in her hands, even if it means murder. She also has a crush on the Vampire King Craven. She can also take the shape of a large black dragon.Age: 23Likes: Her powers, being in control, using her magic against people. The Vampire King CravenDislikes: Morgana Ravenwolf, Devina, anyine trying to stop her.Gazarius's picture: /art/Gararius-Lamia: A black vampire bat who has the ability to change shape and take form of different mobians.She uses this power to lure people into traps and also find out secrets, she also uses it to hide from enemies.Age: 21Likes: Decieving mobians, finding out secretsDislikes: People finding out who she really is.Lamia's picture: /art/Lamia-Circe: A black raven who can control plants and trees using them against mobians, she can use them to trap, kill and torture mobians, ans she can even use them for spying.Age: 22Likes: Controlling nature, thinking Gazarius is a good leader.Dislikes: Anyone who tries to harm her and the Convenant.Circe's picture: /art/Circe-Fatin: A grey vixen who has the power to read peoples minds, she uses her power to make mobians relive thier nastiest memories, worst nightmares to torture and break them. She's a nasty witch to mess with.Age: 22Likes: Torturing her victims with her powers, the sounds of screams and crying.Dislikes: People repelling her powers.Fatin's picture: /art/Fatin-Hecate: A brown weasel who has the power ro turn invisable so she can tease and scare her victims, she also uses her power similar to Lamia to find out secrets and hide from enemies.Age: 20Likes: Her power, finding out secrets, frightening her victims.Dislikes: People finding her out, anyone who tries to hurt her and other other members of the Covenant.Hecate's picture: /art/Fatin-Other Characters:Razor the Wolf: Ultimate Life Form created by Dr Eggman. He is a black wolf with similar chaos powers like Shadow. He served Eggman for a while, but then turned on him and became a deadly and dangerous creature. His mission is to be all powerful so he can control Mobius. He's known as the Napoleon of Mobian Crime, he's a violent and perverted sex offender and criminal.Age: Immortal.Likes: His deadly chaos powers. His victims giving into him. Raping women.Dislikes: Shadow, Dr Eggman. Angel.Razor's Picture: /art/Razor-the-Wolf-Razor's Gang (Seen in Blood on my Hands and following stories)Budd the Pig: A large fat pig who is part of Razor's gang, he is a pervet, sex offender and rapist. A real bastard who likes to hurt and abuse women and young girls for his sick depraved pleasures!Age: 30Likes: Raping and torturing women and young girls, drinking, fighting. Screams of his victims.Dislikes: The police, his victims fighting back.Wade the Toad: A brown and green toad who is part of Razor's gang, like Budd he's a sex offender who likes to rape and abuse women and young girls, his first crime was raping his wife then murdering her.Age: 31Likes: Raping and torturing young women and girls, drinking, smoking.Dislikes: The police, his victims trying to escape.Otis the Weasel: A brown weasel who is part of Razor's gang, his crimes involve armed robbery, grevious bodily harm, murder, car theft and arson.Age: 25Likes: His crimes, his victims giving into him, money.Dislikes: the police, Razor bossing him around.Snarl the Doberman: A brown doberman who is part of Razor's gang, he's known as the toughest in the gang and the more merciless, his crimes involve murder, armed robbery, grevious bodily harm, arson and car theft.Age: 27Likes: His crimes, screams of his victims, money.Dislikes: the police. Razor taking all the glory.Natalie the Mongoose: A white mongoose with bleach blonde hair who is the only female in Razor's gang, she's a whore, hooker and a female gangster, her crimes include robbery, car theft, murder and grevious bodily harm. She even has a lust for being part of Razor and his gangs gangbangs.Age: 23Likes: her crimes, Razor, sex.Dislikes: women prettier than her, the police.Tony Two-Face: The only son of Razor the Wolf, he's a smart and suave loan shark and Criminal Gangster. His birth mother was a victim of Razor who he raped many times to get her pregnant so he could father an heir, he raped her a couple of times and got her pregnant but she gave birth to two twin girls, Razor then killed the two girls because he wanted a son, he then got her pregnant again and she finally gave birth to Tony. Razor then kept her prisoner forcing her to care for Tony until Tony was weaned off breast milk, he then disposed of her like all his other female victims. Tony grew up under the care of Razor and Snarl the Doberman where he learnt the skills and tools of the Criminal trade. After Razor's death he carried on his father legacy of terror and crime.Age: 24Likes: Terroizing his victims, being a ruthless leader, making threats to his victimsDislikes: The Police, Angel, when plans go wrongBabyface: ?Lady Chivers: ?Shenzi: ?Kruguer: ?Venom: ?Other Blood on my Hands CharactersHerod the Chameleon: (Character of Neros Urameshi): Herod was an orpan like Angel at the Mobotropolis Care Home, his parents were also murdered by Razor and he understoood how Angel felt about Razor, he and Angel were friends at the home along with Tilly the Rabbit and Kimas the Fox, after Angel left the home and began his quest for Revenge as Angel of Death, Herod, Tilly and Kimas missed him but went on with their own lives, but they were attacked by former bullies from the home and who bullied Angel in Foster Care, hoping to find Angel and turn him in to Razor, Angel found them being attacked and tried to save them, but Herod was shot by Angel when one of the bullies used him as a sheild, Tilly and Kimas were also accidently killed by Angel, but Herod survived, awaking from a coma several months later. Herod belived that Angel had killed his friends and wounded him in cold blood and began to train in Kung Fu to track Angel down and kill him.Age: 18Likes: Kung Fu, Anita, Ninja films, meditatingDislikes: Crime, Bullies,Detective Neilson: Neilson is the uncle of Tilly the Rabbit, he is a police inspector and Detective, and was the brother of Tilly's father. When Tilly was a baby, Neilson was a loving uncle to her and loved looking after her and holding her when he visited his brother and wife, and also babysat bay Tilly when he was off duty. But then one day, Neilson argued with his brother because Neilson had found out that his brother's best friend had been an accessory to gun crime and was sentenced to five years in prison, the argument caused serious problems with their relationship and Neilson left the family and cut himself off. Years later, Neilson found out about Tilly’s parent’s murder and Tilly being taken away into care, Neilson then tried to find out where Tilly was being kept, but had no luck, finally after five years he found Tilly in the Mobotropolis Care home along with her friends Kimas and Herod, he took them all into his care and looked after them like his own. But tragedy struck again when Kimas and Tilly were murdered by Angel and Herod was put in a coma. Upon realizing Angel was responsible, he plans to follow Angel’s bloody trail and put him behind bars to get justice for his niece.Age: 45Likes: His work, Tilly, what he believes in.Dislikes: Crime, Angel, skeptical people.Anita: A nurse at the Mobotropolis Hospital where Herod was treated after he was shot by Angel, she was one of the nurses who treated him when he came in, and she also listened to him when he awoke and began talking about his painful life and how he hated Angel for shooting him and killing his friends. She felt sad and heartbroken for him, and the same day she spoke to him her boyfriend walked out on her. Heartbroken she drowned her sorrows with drink and she took out a tape she recorded of Herod telling his story. She soon became obsessed and began anyalsing him and listening to his stories more and more and helping him through physio. After Herod was well enough to leave hospital she let him move in with her, she is someone who encourages Herod and will do anything for him.Age: 22Likes: Herod, her nursing Career.Dislikes: Criminals, people who try to hurt Herod.Adian the Hedgehog: ?Other CharactersMariah the Bat: The daughter of Shadow and Rouge and twin sister to Angel. When Rouge gave birth to her, she was too ill to survive and she died hours later in Shadow’s arms. Shadow and Rouge never really got over her death. Her soul was then revived by Morgana who made her a spiritual guardian who can be called on to protect and destroy. She can be called on by the power of the chaos emeralds.Age: Immortal.Likes: Her parents, helping her brother. Her powersDislikes: Evil.PLACES IN MY SONIC THE HEDGEHOG FANFICSEmerald City: First introduced in Blood on my Hands, Downtown Emerald City is the home of the She-gangs, mainly female gang members and prostitutes whilst the uptown areas are full of gambling.Blade City: First introduced in Blood on my Hands, Blade city is the roughest, dirtiest city on Mobius, many gangs make thier homes and meeting places in the most abandoned places in the city whilst the upper areas are where glamous gangsters make their home, it's also ridden with whores.Diamond City: First introduced in Blood on my Hands, not much is given about Diamond City, but it is another city on Mobius which is pouplour with gentlemen's clubs and private whorehouses.Razor's Farm: First Introduced in 'Blood on my Hands' it's a farm far away from the cities in on Mobius and set in the middle of some thick dark woods, the farm there is every captive woman's nightmare if she falls in the hands of the pervy Razor the Wolf.The Mobotropolis Women's Prison: First introduced in 'Beauty's Imprisonment' this is the main prison in Mobotropolis to women, it is the prison of the Deadly Six Murderesses, Jenny and Julie and Ellen. Also Rouge spent some time there for murdering her lover Knuckles after he abused her before Shadow cleared her name.The Mobotropolis Care Home: Introduced in 'Blood on My Hands' this is the Care Centre that Angel stayed in after Razor and his gang murdered his family. The home accommodates homeless, parentless and lost children.The Black Castle: Introduced in 'Powerful One'Used to be a medeveal prison where many witch burnings took place, but now the Covenant use it for their deadly rituals.Crystals and Cauldrons: Introduced in 'Final Destination, Sonic Style' Home and shop of the powerful white Sorceress Morgana Ravenwolf.Tony's Apartment: Introduced in 'The Stone Cold Heart of Hate' home and hideout of Two-Face Tony the Wolf and his gangsters located in Blade City.The Rebel's Castle: Seen in 'War of the Mobians' this is where the rebel's live during the war against King Sonic.Teenage Mutant Ninja TurtlesI only got into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles a while back and I've found them to be really interesting. I used to watch the 80's show as a kid, then I saw the 2003 series and I thought that was a cool show, following the plots of the comics and is darker and grittier than the 80's show. I love the fight scenes and the fact there are some good jokes and funny scenes as well as serious scenes.In my fanfiction, I've got some fan characters, both heroes and villains as well as keeping well known characters in there including April O'Neil, Casey Jones, Karai and many more, but I've also included Monalisa who only had one episode in the 80's show (Raphael meets his Match) and was never mentioned or seen again. In my fanfiction she's different to her 80's counterpart and has a different back story about her mutation, one more sad and violent (Read Fury Within Her).Ninja Turtles Fact-filesLeonardo: The eldest and Fearless Leader of the Ninja Turtles. He wears a blue ninja mask. He is very loyal, spiritual, and strong as well as a perfectionist in his training and meditation.He’s very protective of his family and will do anything to ensure their safety even laying his life on the line for them. Because of his desire to be perfect and to be a great leader he tends to not relax as much as his brothers and sister and often has to be reminded that he has to stop being so serious. He’s also very close to his Sensei and adopted father Splinter and will do anything to make him proud.When Monalisa joined the team and family, Leo developed a deep crush on her along with his younger brother Raphael and along with him, tried to win her affections, even going so far as making a bracelet for Mona to show his love for her. But sadly, Raphael won Mona's affections, breaking Leo's heart and making him later very jealous. Leo's jealously caused him to slip into insanity and one day he lashed out at Raphael during training, injuring him with his katana, ashamed of what he had done, Leonardo fled to Japan seeking guidance from the Ancient One, Splinter's sensei Hatamo Yoshi's sensei. After finding peace in Japan, Leonardo returned to New York only to discover that the Foot had captured his brothers and Mona, he succeeded in rescuing them and found out they had forgiven him and still loved him. Upon escaping, Leo was fatally injured in battle and would have died if it hadn't been for Mona who used a serum Dr Arden had made from her healing salamander qualities to heal his wounds.Since then Leonardo has been so grateful to Mona, and despite building bridges again with her and Raphael and retaining a brother sister relationship, he still harbours unconditional love for Mona and will do anything to protect her and make her happy.Age:
20Nicknames: Leo. Fearless. Splinter Junior (Sometimes by Raphael)Weapons: Twin Katana swordsLikes: Practicing fighting, meditating. His family. Being good at what he does. Being a good leader. Monalisa.Dislikes: The Foot Clan, The Purple Dragon Gang. Failing to protect his family. Getting things wrong. When plans don’t go right.Raphael: The second eldest turtle, he’s the most aggressive and violent of the Ninja Turtles and wears a red ninja mask, because of this he’s known as the hot-head of the group. He’s a skilled Motorcyclist and has his own Bike called the ‘Shell Cycle’.Because of his aggression, he can be a very dangerous and unpredictable fighter and sometimes his explosive temper gets the better of him at times causing him to lose focus and sense around him, but despite all that, he is very loyal, protective and passionate about his family. He sometimes gets jealous of Leonardo because he believes him to be the favourite of Master Splinter and often challenges his leadership skills with his older brother.He is also the lover and Mate of Monalisa. Since Mona joined the team, Raphael along with Leonardo fell in love with Mona and competed for her affections. After a while Raphael succeeded winning Mona's love which broke Leonardo's heart.Age: 19Nicknames: Raph, Hot-head. Baby, Hun (By Monalisa)Weapons: Twin SaiLikes: Fighting, motorcycling. Ninja Training, His family, His lover and mate Monalisa. Casey Jones (as a friend).Dislikes: The Foot Clan, The purple Dragon Gang. Street Crime. Michelangelo being an idiot, Leonardo taking all the glory. Anyone who tries to hurt his family.Donatello: The Third Eldest and the most intelligent of the Ninja Turtles and wears a purple ninja mask. He is experienced in computers, inventing, and engineering and hacking. Because of his knowledge and experience in these things, he was able to set up electricity, furniture and other supplies in the Turtles Lair.He’s the most gentle, calm and level headed of the turtles often stepping in to stop his brothers fighting and arguing, yet he and Michelangelo compete for their older sister Monalisa's attentions as he often likes Mona helping him with his experiments and inventions.He also serves as the Medic on the team.Age: 18Nicknames: Don, Donny, BrainiacWeapons: Bo StaffLikes: Science, Computers. His family. Fixing faulty machinery. Inventing.Dislikes: The Foot Clan, The Purple Dragon Gang, Anyone interrupting his work. His inventions not working the way he planned. Michelangelo playing with his gadgets before he’s tested them.Michelangelo: The youngest and the most relaxed and playful of the Ninja Turtles and wears an orange ninja mask. He loves a good laugh and having fun whether it’s reading comics, partying or eating pizza.Because of his relaxed and fun loving nature he sometimes forgets the importance of his training as a ninja and meditation which annoys Splinter and the other turtles and Mona, but when help is needed in combat he’s always there.He’s the first to lighten the mood during dark times and has a real heart of gold and that’s why his family love him even when he is annoying them. He's very close to Donatello, and especially close to Mona since she always tries to find time for him when his brothers and sensei don't have time for him, and he often competes with Donatello to get Mona's attention when they're not training.Age: 17Nicknames: Mikey, Shell-for-Brains.Weapons: Twin Nun ChucksLikes: Video games, watching TV, Eating junk food. Skateboarding, reading comic books, spending time with Mona.Dislikes: The Foot Clan. The Purple Dragon Gang. Donatello talking Techno babble. His brothers and Sensei not taking his jokes or finding time for him. His other brothers stealing Mona from him when he wants to play with her.Master Splinter: The Four turtles Sensei and Adopted Father. He was once the pet rat of the skilled ninja master Hamato Yoshi, and he mimicked his Master’s moves as he practised each day.But one tragic day, his Master was killed by the Shredder and the Foot Clan and Splinter was forced to flee to the New York sewers.Not long after, he witnessed a traffic accident where four baby turtles and a canister of radioactive slime were thrown into the sewer mutating him and the turtles.After the accident Splinter raised the turtles as his own sons and trained them in Ninjtsu. He is calm, wise and intelligent and loves his sons dearly even if they can be a handful.Since Mona came into his life, Splinter see's her like the daughter he never had and loves train her in ninjitsu as well as she want she learnt in her martial arts as a human.Age: 40Nicknames: Master or Sensei by his children and students.Weapons: His wooden Cane, his fists, tail and feet.Likes: Meditating. Soap Operas. His family. April and Casey. Training his sons in Ninjutsu.Dislikes: The Foot Clan, The Purple Dragon Gang. His Sons not taking their training seriously. Not understanding technology.Mona Lisa: A Mutant lizard and lover and mate of Raphael. Unlike the turtles Mona was once human. She was an intelligent and ambitious young Physics and Martial Arts student living in Wisconsin planning to go to University to do teacher training.Before she sighed up for Uni she took a year out to do some travelling. She went to New York with some friends as part of her travelling and they stayed at a hostel in the Eastern part of New York.One night she went out to get food when a group from the Purple Dragon street gang attacked her. Even though she tried to fight back she was easily over powered and they kidnapped, tortured and raped her including using reptile poison on her skin. They raped and tortured her so badly she lost consciousness.Thinking they killed her they dumped her body in the sewers and fled. Mona’s unconscious body floated in the murky sewers until she came to a stop by a barrel of toxic waste that merged with the poison on her skin and mutated her into a humanoid Reptilian.Hours later she regained consciousness and found out what she looked like. Heartbroken and knowing her friends and family and the humans would never accept her, she lived in the shadows stealing clothes and food to survive and killing off members of the Purple Dragons for revenge on her attack until she met the turtles two years later.Since living with the turtles she has felt like part of a family again and loves being part of the gang when on missions to fight street crime or the Foot Clan. She soon found love with Raphael, formed a brother/sister relationship with the other turtles and see’s her sensei Splinter as a Father figure.Though not at good at ninjutsu as the turtles, She is highly advanced in Kung Fu and her speciality is Crane style, and her fighting is considered by Splinter and the other turtles to be graceful but deadly.Age: 18Nicknames: Geisha Warrior, Lizard lady, Babe (By Raphael)Weapons: Bladed War fans, her tail, and occasionally a Japanese Long bow and arrows.Likes: Raphael. Kung Fu, Motorcycling with Raphael. Hanging out with the turtles. Teaching the turtles and their friends what she knows in Kung Fu.Dislikes: The Foot Clan, the Purple Dragons. Anyone who tries to hurt her family. Michelangelo making a mess, the turtles acting immature sometimes.April O Neil: A human woman and friend to the Turtles and Master Splinter. She’s a plucky and spirited young woman who used to work as a lab assistant for Baxtor Stockman until she discovered he was using his Mousers to rob banks. Stockman then sent his Mousers after her as she fled the lab and into the sewers where she was rescued by the Turtles. Since meeting the turtles she has been part of the team often working alongside Donatello with her knowledge of science and computers and sometimes fights alongside them in the field. She’s also the wife of Casey Jones and she owns an Antique shop that belonged to her father called ‘Second Time Around’.Age: 25Weapons: None, but occasionally uses a katana sword. She mainly fights with her fists and feet.Likes: Casey Jones. The Turtles. Helping her friends, working in her shop.Dislikes: The Foot Clan, The Purple Dragons. Anyone who tries to hurt her friends.Casey Jones:
A human man and friend to the Turtles and Master Splinter. He’s also a vigilante who wears a hockey mask to hide his identity, he has hatred towards the Purple Dragons because they burned down his father’s shop when he refused to pay them protection money, and killed him after he tried to go to police. Casey spent years as a vigilante until he met Raphael and the rest of the turtles. Since meeting them, he has always helped out by fighting alongside them. He is also the husband of April ‘O’ Neil.Age: 27Weapons: Anything he can swing, Baseball bats, Golf club, hockey stick, sword etc.Likes: Raphael (as a friend), his wife April. Fighting, hanging out with the turtles.Dislikes: The Purple Dragons, The Foot Clan. Anyone who tries to hurt his friendsPandora: ?Karai: ?Kemeko: ?Other TMNT charactersIzo Arashi: The Foot's promoted leader in the Utrom Shredder's absence. Arashi is merciless, power hungry and calculating and rules the Foot Clan with an iron fist. He is relentless on freeing his master from the Frozen prison he was exiled to and hopes to restore him to his rightful place. He hates the turtles with a passion and his one desire is to bring the turtles to his master so he can execute his true revenge on his enemies.Age: 30Weapons: Katana swordsLikes: Power, drinking Sake, commanding the Foot.Dislikes: The turtles, Monalisa, Splinter. failed missions, his ninja questioning him.Dr William Arden: The Foot's Top scientist, Doctor and Arashi's second in command. Before becoming associated with the Foot, Dr Arden was a genius scientist and doctor with his own top practice, but was discovered performing illegal experiments and operations on his patients under which many died. Because of this, his medical licence was revoked and was serving a long sentence in prison before he escaped and fled to New York. So far it's not known how Dr Arden got associated with the Foot, but since becoming the top scientist he has assisted Arashi by performing many experiments to make the ninja stronger and creating more dangerous weaponry. One of top experiments was stealing Monalisa's regenerating DNA from her Salamander side to create healing serum for the ninja, that incident caused him to be horrifically disfigured when Leonardo saved Mona from the lab and Mona fought with Arden causing him to go flying into a shelf where some sulphuric acid was spilt on his head. Dr Arden survived using Mona's healing DNA but he only has half a face which he often covers with make up and prosthetics. On the surface he looks like a respectable Doctor, but underneath it all, he's a sadistic, cruel and demented monster.Age: 35Weapons: Syringe fingers and syringe guns on his wrists.Likes: Performing experiments, pleasing Arashi, creating different serums to make the ninja stronger, to torture people, enhance their strengths, etc. Torturing his victims.Dislikes: The turtles, Monalisa, Splinter, his experiments failing.Shredder (Aka Oroku Saki): The Venomous FiveKomodo Dragon: ?Nile Monitor: ?Gila Monster: ?Black Mamba: ?Cobra: ?PLACES IN MY TMNT FANFICSThe Turtles lair: A large underground lair located deep in the sewers under the city. The location of the lair has changed many times, but it's where the Turtles, Splinter and Mona make their home to hide from the humans and the Foot.Mona's abandoned House: A broken down house in Downtown New York where Monalisa after she first mutated spent two lonely years squatting and living there until she was found by the turtles and invited to live with them.Second Time Around: Antique Shop and home of April 'O' Neil in Uptown New York, the shop has been relocated many times due to some attacks on it by the Foot and Purple Dragons, yet the shop has never been discontinued.Casey's Farmhouse: A large farmhouse and barn located in the countryside and county of Massachusetts, been in Casey Jones's family for many years and is also a place for the turtles, Splinter and Mona to have holidays and get away from the Foot.Other InformationI have a dark and twisted mind that inspires me to write, yet I do like to write romance. I love to write erotic stories, especially if it involves Shadouge in my Sonic Fanfiction, but I also like to write horror and tragic stories such as suicide, murder and torture. I love to make my readers writhe! I love to make them shiver and shake as they obsorb my twisted, dark and sexy fan-fiction.I have asked some artists of Deviantart if they could draw pictures of me and one Taleea has drawn one pic for me that goes with 'A Rose's Suicide' check it out here: /deviation//She also drew more pics for me to go with my following fics:Come Back: /deviation//Dying Love: /deviation//I'm on Deviantart myself, on there I've posted my fanfiction and also characters from my fics, you can find me at /Acknowledgements to those who've been there and supported meTo Shadrougeforever (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/938540/shadrougeforever)Thank you for getting me into Fanfiction and inspiring me to write.To Rirureddo (Aka Chip903) (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2048911/Rirureddo) Thank you for being a great friend and a loyal reader and reviewer and helping with ideas when writers block hits me.To Tyroth Darkstorm (https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4435398/TyrothDarkstorm) Thank you for your support and enthusiasm and also for your exciting stories you've written with my versions of TMNT characters!Also a huge thanks to anyone I've forgotten to mention! You've been great! :)So welcome dear readers to my realm. Sit back, relax, get your sandwiches in a little row, and go to the kitchen and pour yourself a stiff drink because once you read my stories, you may not want to leave for a moment, you may feel disturbed after reading them, you may feel seduced to the dark side, whatever you feel, I hope you enjoy my stories.Have fun, have deliciously good fun. And when you do read them, feel free to comment, and I'll keep writing.Love Bloodrayne666xxxx}

我要回帖

更多关于 living like weasels 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信