其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁魅族个性化中心, 铃声一定要气质,那首英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
魅族个性化中心, 铃声一定要气质,那首英文歌叫什么?
s deep within meDoesn're coming fromI don't get you out of my headDon're here with meI don're on the runIt seems like we're fromDon're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you't care what you didAs long as you love meAs long as you love meAs long as you love meI're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho who you areWhere you&#39, babyI don've tried to hide it so that no one knowsBut I guess it showsWhen you look into my eyesWhat you did and where you't careAsre fromDon're from where you't care who you areWhere you't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you're meant to beI don'm leaving my life in your handsPeople say I't really matter if you't care what you didAs long as you love meEvery little thing that you have said and doneFeels like it't care what you didAs long as you love meWho who you areWhere you're fromDon&#39As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet BoysAlthough loneliness has always been a friend of mineI'm crazy and that I am blindRisking it all in a glanceAnd how you got me blind is still a mysteryI can't care what is written in your historyAs long as you're fromAs long as you love meWho you areAs long as you love meWhat you did I don't care who you areWhere you're fromWhat you didAs long as you love meWho you areWhere you&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
rosstallanma的歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁铃声多多 好听的英文歌 自留铃声 女生最爱 烂苹果上传的 女生唱的那首是什么歌_百度知道
铃声多多 好听的英文歌 自留铃声 女生最爱 烂苹果上传的 女生唱的那首是什么歌
一个女生唱的~求知道的大神给个名字
提问者采纳
你好,这首歌很多人问了,但是都没有结果
好吧~我还说等着人回答呢~
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁系统自带铃声在那个盘里放的?文件夹叫什么?_魅族吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
系统自带铃声在那个盘里放的?文件夹叫什么?收藏
我用天天动听设置了个铃声。现在不想用这个铃声了。怎么删除?(歌曲我已删,但是系统里还有。)
同样。。。求解_(:з√∠)_
Ring开头的那个文件夹
设置,声音,电话铃声
图解,不要感谢我,我叫红领巾,求打分。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或酷狗铃声非主流排行榜第一首英文歌(NO)真正名字叫什么?_百度知道
提问者采纳
youku.q:<a href="http:下载.soso.music.1试听2AM - No
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广