This is a picture this 小红帽of Sue's grandmother. 为什么用 of

用on in for of at填空1.Here are some cakes__you.Grandmother.2.Children's Day is___June.3.__New Year's Eve,families have a big dinner together.4.What do Chinese people eat__the Dragon Boat Festival?5.Here's a picture__my family.We are h_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用on in for of at填空1.Here are some cakes__you.Grandmother.2.Children's Day is___June.3.__New Year's Eve,families have a big dinner together.4.What do Chinese people eat__the Dragon Boat Festival?5.Here's a picture__my family.We are h
用on in for of at填空1.Here are some cakes__you.Grandmother.2.Children's Day is___June.3.__New Year's Eve,families have a big dinner together.4.What do Chinese people eat__the Dragon Boat Festival?5.Here's a picture__my family.We are happy.二.选择填空Whose skateboard is this?It's__.a.Eddie&& b.Eddies'& c.Eddie's2.We have some balloons.__big.& a.It's& b.They're& c.Its3.There___an apple and two& oranges.& a.is& b.are& has4.I want two___of orange juice,please.& a.box& b.bottles& c.packets5.Frogs like___.& a.leaves& b.dogs& c.insects6.It often rains in summer.It's__here.& a.wet& b.dry& c.sunny
介词填空forinOnatof&选择填空cbabca
为你解答。填空1.Here are some cakes (for) you.Grandmother.2.Children's Day is (in) June.3.(On) New Year's Eve,families have a big dinner together.4.What do Chinese people eat (at) the Dra...小学5年级阅读短文10篇,带题目啊!(要简单的!)_百度知道
小学5年级阅读短文10篇,带题目啊!(要简单的!)
快啊!题目要简单的!
是英语阅读短文
提问者采纳
跺 C. &quot. Her mother is a teacher! ( )Millie is 14 this year. But I don’t like strawberries. five C. After a quick supper he goes to bed and soon falls asleep. ( )4?Didn&#39.Brown&#39,What&#39. Jane B. But Jane’s parents are very busy. He is free on Saturdays and Sundays. full speedC,&quot. A policewoman C,but it does not mean that they arsaid the teacher, I always have some bread and an egg and I drink a glass of orange juice. But Kitty likes reading science books.Who is the little girl in a red coat. A, Mike. constant force40. 3. In fact, I often have soup. 根据上面短文的意思判断下面的句子是否正确. When you buy new clothes,C. It’s my favourite season. I’m thirteen years old, suppose you are running at five miles per hour.The family is now in China, what is the running speed plus the air speed of the kite. Who needs to see a doctor. The panda B. Sometimes their parents go there. Sichuan and Suzhou: We have Maths, he found work in a shop. Betty likes reading storybooks. Two? A. Pandas like to climb trees? ____________________________________________. ( ) 4.( ) 5.A.Tomorrow is Children&#39. It will be five kilometers per hour.( ) 8. Pandas are very lovely and they are friendly to people. Betty and KittyBetty and Kitty are twins. Gansu and Sichuan D. Let’s go. twenty D. All of them hope that one day they can travel the world together. The tiger didn&#39, and the air speed. like B.Miss Li asked again. What’s the ground speed if you run with a kite at five miles per hour in still air. Although Lele is smaller and thinner. What’s Jane’s job?A. Its ground speed is now nothing. He isn’t _________on Saturdays and Sundays. He likes growing flowers and he often works in the garden on Saturdays and Ss house.A rabbit came and he jumped into the lake. Mary’s favorite number is 3 and her favorite country is France. he can keep quiet D. six ( )3. ( )I often have vegetables for dinner. I sometimes have rice with fish and an apple for lunch: Oh.
D.The woman near him is Mrs. first speed37. Her father is a policeman. Meat, Nancy, Chinese, on his way home. They usually take a bus to the park on Saturday. colleague (同事) C.Miss Li was telling the students( ) A. A.what weather was like 3. Jack stamped his foot on the floor in order (为了) ________. America B! Bang. She often helps Mr Brown? Zip.( ) 4.&quot.Dry cleaning is expensive. Mike. ( )5,what should you think first. ( )What do you les Day. Liu Tao has six lessons today. so he won, its ground speed will be five miles per hour because that is the actual speed at which you are pulling it over the ground. a city B. busy C. It will be five miles per hour. a small town C: 1. Ron likes Js children want to buy. 4, I like PE very muchOne day. 3. I really love apples. He likes _________ on Saturdays and Sundays, when he fit see Xiaobai。 1, that is flying speeds,&quot. A student ( )2.The tiger ran very fast at the monkey. Zip.Both of them shouted for help: What day is it today.Mr Brown lives in a nice house in a small town with his wife(妻子) , so its air seed is five miles per hour. ( )Millie often drinks orange juice for breakfast. five C. A? A? Liu Tao? 4.Most Pandas live in China. But they have different hobbies.Which festival is tomorrow. Betty is Kitty’s sister, Ron and Kate are good friends. She is fifteen.However. He asked the girl to his house,he would be the winner. D.what air was like C. When you buy some new clothes:I like fruits. A, because “An apple a day keeps the doctor away(离开)”.The monkey was very afraid and he and his car fell into the lake! Do you like PE. A. One day! 阅读理解. People likes them very much?4.What did the mons yours. wind forceC. Ten miles an hour
B. Usually he works until ten o&#39. he gets home on time 3.In other words. 2:What’s your favourite food.agreed with B.When you buy new clothes. What’s Mary’s favorite number. Air speed provides _____ and drag. Betty likes collecting stamps. flying speed
B. Where are the pandas’ hometowns.The monkey couldn&#39.Miss Li was telling the students what water was like. Shanghai C;let ma have a rest. The old woman is satisfied with Jack because ________. Air speed provides the lifting force and the drag.They were having a Chinese class,where to find such kind of water.That&#39.Let us go back to the kite for a moment. “Where&#39. You want to save money. They’re from different cities and countries: It’s time for class. sixteen B. 根据短文内容, which is the actual speed of the plane in relation to the ground. Sue wants a new skirt?A. I often play volleyball so .&quot. motive force
B. Mr Brown lives in _________with his wife. Look at me。 ( )1.Betty and Kitty both like reading books,错误的写“F”. 5. She hopes her grandfather gets better soon. D. to make his grandma angry C,but Jim wants a new bike. Mrs Brown _________ the flowers,what clothes can you buy. Liu Tao,&quot.Most of the children ( )the student A. Kate’s father works in Chinese food very much and they also like Chinese people. From Monday to Friday he works in an office near his house. 盖印 B.38.Because it was getting cleaner and cleaner D? A.A;s her grandson B;he said to himself and sleper a big tree.C;Our water is getting dirtier and dirtier. A sweater label tells you to wash it in hot water, too?2;t you answer my question. ( ) 2, you can save money because they can last longer. They were both happy.It was clean D; Just then a student put Most of the students agreed with him. Now. he&#39. She often helps Mr Brown! How tall and strong I am now. How many different things does the writer talk about. 2, the other is ____, and America is her favorite country?3. More than ten miles39. looking at his garden ( )5. Liu Tao. ( )1。 ( )1.It was white B. A. ( )3. The flowers are very beautiful and Mrs Brown likes them very much?4. From Monday to Friday he works in an office near his house.Tom’s birthday is on Children’s Day. classmate B.what water was like B. Mike. Jane’s grandfather 9 Liu Tao, I don’t. B. eighteen C. On my birthday. Liu Tao doesn’t like English. 翻译()句子. happy ( )4. 4,that is to say. He bought some fruit and drinks for her. Stand still with your kite in the same breeze, there are two kinds of speed, “It'Follow me. C, the speed at which you are running plus the speed of the air blowing past the kite,her brother. Two years ago.( ) 3? ____________________________________________. He works_________ days a week in his office,why coudn&#39. My name is Tom. Hubei and Sichuan ( )4.After that. Think about the kind of clothes you really need, carrot juice is my favourite It’s fresh and healthy. You cannot buy some new clothes at a lower price. If. Mike. In the evening, I sometimes have a glass of milk or a cup of green tea and some biscuits? Mike, the air speed of the kite will be ten miles per hour. He laughed at Xiaobai. He needs to see a doctor,D.Because it was getting more ande more B、Beef is Zoom’s favowrite food. Bamboo. B. 1.Why did the water in the river have color,you’d better choose the clothes last week: Nice to see you,did the ribbit win.
Jack is a twenty-year-old young man,&quot, Mrs Brown,you told us that water has no color and no smell. “What time is it now. happy ( )4. A. Mrs Brown _________ the flowers. The old woman shouted downstairs. 2,&quot, in still air.He was very tall. ( ) 1. lifting force
D. What’s Kate’s father’s job. looking at his garden ( )5. Elephant Beibei and Ant Lele had the Weight-lift,when did the animals have a sports meeting. They look the same. He has a nice garden beside his house.Sometimes some clothes cost more money?&quot, it is Kate. The flowers are all very beautiful. The northwestern part ofSichuan Province(省) and southern part of Gansu Province are their hometowns. She lives with her parents and her grandfather?” “Sorry. 根据短文的意思? _____________________________________________ 3: one is the ground speed.heard from D;clock in the evening,rabbie Benben thought.( ) 2,slower guy. His grandma who lives downstairs is satisfied with (满意) him. There are.A.(If you do as the directions say on the label. For dinner.Then look for tI&#39.Ground speed decides how long an plane will take to fly from one place to another.A sweater label may tell you to wash it in cold water:I like beef.. Jack was ________ when he finished middle school! Bang,you can keep your clothes looking their best). Rice. 贴邮票 D. often helps The students were having their chemistry(化学)class, and SMiss Li. 1, Zoom. busy C.1. He isn’t _________on Saturdays and Sundays. I like vegetables because they are fresh and healthy,t I tell ou what water is like. Tomorrow we will have an English lesson in the morning.What colos was the water in the river behind the student&#39. What does the labels tell us. a small town C. Grass. What’s the panda’s main food. Liu Tao will have English lesson on Friday morning.You will save money if you buy clothes that kan wash easily.what earth was liak D. ( )4.Because it was getting dirtier and dirtier 2
There is another aspect of flying we must now know about.,children:Yes: We have PE and Computer Studies this afternoon. Why are you still jumping upstairs? 6. The man in a biack coat is Mr. They’re 12 years old. ( )2. A? _____________________________________________ 2.They look good even after they have been washed many times. B.Where did the monkey see the tiger.” Jack thought for a moment and found a way. The monkey saw the tiger near a lake. What’s Nancy’s favorite country. He likes growing flowers and he often works in the garden on Saturdays and St laugh again1, eat bamboo and drink spring water, Jack.It was clear 4, she agreed happily. The tall boy behind her is Jim.The rabbit swam to the monkey but did not help him.What fell into the lake,they usually ride bikes to the park. The word “stamp” in the story means ______ in Chinese, something is wrong with my watch. The flowers are very beautiful and Mrs Brown likes them very much,&quot. Mike. It will be five feet per hour, but their fat bodies and short tails are like bears’. Today is June 1st. My name is Millie? _____________________________________________ 5;clock in the night. a big town ( )2.Because it was getting less and less C;m sorry. The monkey and his caWhy don&#39.It was black C. four B. A, Mrs Bs water. ( )1.Luckily.They were having a chemistry class,” said the girl,回答问题. Four Good FriendsMary.C. I like English very much, classmates and their future (未来)、Zip likes strawberries because they’re sour. working in his garden B. Tom’s mother can make a birthday cake.Brown. C. free B。5. to wake his grandma up B. 5. A. 7, too. A. It’s tasty. He began to stamp his foot on the floor. Your kite will remain in the air in a good breeze even if you stand still. Sometimes we have a picnic. walking in his gardon C?&quot: the ground speed. London D. So Jane wants to go to hospital with her grandfather after school。( ) 1?The water in the river behind my house is always black and it has a bad smell. Liu Tao has PE in the afternoon. A,判断下列句子的正误;He ran as he cold until he couldn&#39? Zoom. Do you like fruits. doesn’t like C. What about you. Tt Benben win the first prize 1. Hello, meat and vegetables. My birthday is June 2nd,并判断, but the air is passing the kite at five miles per hour. A. Look: Great, which is the speed relative to the air. a big town ( )2. She has many beautiful stamps.A,the animals had a sports meeting, I usually have a birthday party. ( )1. 承认 5. Liu Tao.Suddenly he heard the cheers. Zip. He is very tired when he gets home.Washing may ruin this coat,正确的在句子前面的括号里打“√”. But Kitty likes growing flowers. The panda mainly lives in. The panda’s tail ( )3. 16 is Nancy’s number. 阅读短文, but I’m heavy now: Hi.wrote to C, we can know that Mary is Jack&#39,不正确的打“×” ( )1. walking in his gardon C. He likes _________ on Saturdays and Sundays, “Bang. These are two quite different things. It will be more than five kilometers per hour. When you want to go shopping:I like chicken.Usually there is a birthday party on Tom’s birthday!This is a picture of Mr、Zip’s favourite food is chicken. He is free on Saturdays and Sundays.he lifted much heaving things than his body. 30 is his favorite number?2.MR brown wants to buy some presents for his children. One, teachers,选出正确的答案? A.Who helped the rabbit and the monkey. like B.The tiger saw him. Guangdong and Gansu. They’re sour? ____________________________________________. They talked for a long time. A.Where&#39.Brown.
If you buy some well made clothes. And they talked about their school: It’s Thursday? ____________________________________________;t see the rabbit. “Have a look at your watch. Five miles an hourC. From the story,The little girl in a red coat is Sue.
D, in fact.He helped the rabbit and the monkey,&quot.B? 3. doesn’t like C, Zoom.
There are labels inside all new clothes. Kitty likes reading storybooks? 2. Whose favorite number is 60. ( ) 3.Whose picture is this.On Sunday、Zoom cs clever C,she asked her students.36. Is like a cat’s. A teacher B. They usually live in the forests of high mountains. wife 4,正确的写“T”; Choose the best answer.The label on a coat may say“Dry Clean Only”: No. The panda’s face C? A. Mr Brown lives in _________with his wife. Does Kate like Chinese food? A. Tomorrow is my birthday.Many clothes today must be dry cleaned,you can buy some new clothes at a lower price? ____________________________________________,a giraffe came along. How happy they are. They can play with their friends there.It’s warm and sunny in summer. They’re twelve years old.What were the students doing. Zoom. aunt D;t family. The ground speed will still be the same but. Jane is a student. As twelve o&#39? _____________________________________________ 4, Zip. Jane’s parents C.I’m fit and healthy. What lessons do you have in this morning. Cheaper clothes can sometimes fit you better B. But we don’t have PE today?&quot. I am cleaning the room now.What presents do Mr Brown&#39.sent for 5.
B.The label for a shirt may tell you to wt swim and he shouted.The labels tell you how to take care of your clothes. air speed
D;No one spoke for a few minutes. working in his garden B. He has a nice garden beside his house,some less ecpensive clothes look and fit better than more expensive clothes? A. ( )3, Art? Oh;s ________,you should decide first how much money you can pay for new clothes, because the air is passing the kite at ten miles per hour?” 1. A? _____________________________________________The monkey saw a tiger under a thee. China ( )2. Four. Three, you run with a kite at five miles per hour. six ( )3,” said Jack. I’m a good boy!” The sound woke his grandma up. free B.&quot. 10 Mr Brown lives in a nice house in a small town with his wife(妻子) . Nice to see you. Betty likes growing flowers. he&#39. ( )Millie likes apples because they’re healthy. He works_________ days a week in his office,you should look at them carefully to make sure if they need to be dry cleande. A giraffe helped the rabbit and the monkey. Next. Xiaobai won the first przie Benben couldn&#39? Liu Tao. Kate’s lucky number is 6. often helps 1?3! 1. For breakfast. A,or they always fit better. fifteen 2. Her grandfather is seventy years old. ( )2.D.They were having an English class. I have to eat vegetables. A、Zoom likes carrot juice because it’s fresh and healthy. The weather is sunny and hot. According to the passage.Sudden. a city B. My mom is making a birthday cake for me,why could the ant win. four B.They were having a math class.
C?” “I left it at home.&s the family now, he met Mary. He has got a backache,he saw a tiger under a tree. ( )Millie likes football very much. that his grandma was going to buy him a watch 参考答案 . The panda’s body D.Did the tiger see the rabbit,Let me have a rest. that his grandma was going to tell him the time D. Lovely pandas’faces look like cats’;s a problem, and you will still feel the drag on the string,a monkey drove his car near a lake
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
)1. There are
children in her family.(
)3. John’s father is
)1. They are good friends. TV
C. He is Number Eight. ten
B. I am in Class One. He brother. Bob Pearson is the children’s “father”! Thank you.Chen Fang.Sun Wei is Number
. Miss Li is a good
. Then I go to work at a quarter past eight. doctor(
)4, please.(
)3. sisters and brothers
B. It’s an English book, too. They look the same.Betty: Fine. There are two Chinese on the bus. Jim is in Class Three.(
)4. It is a map of China, too.
The son’s name is John Smith and the daughter’s mane is Mary Smith. They want to see it very much: Who is it. two
B. English
B. The other son is from America. We can’t see their shoes. We are all here.(
)2. My name is Dong Cheng. see(
)2.五年级阅读理解练习3Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage5
This is a Chinese gird, too. I have a cat: I’m fine. I have a cat. find
C. He is Number Two in Row Five. Green is Canadian: Yes.(
)3. His name is Bill. American
C. teacher
C.Betty五年级阅读理解练习1Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage1
Hello! My name is Sun Wei. American
C, Grade One.A. She is a new student. He goes to work by school bus every morning. I look after the store every night.A. Very often. Lake Smith’s parents are
. Ted sleeps at 6. I teach her Chinese and she teaches me English.(
)1. I am eleven. good(
)5. Ted is Mary’s brother. I am Number One in Row One. This is Meimei’s home. The girls play with dolls and toy animals? It’s Jim.(
)1. sister and brother
C. But I can’t find the picture. That is my father. the(
)5. Here is an American boy. The other one is from Japan. Ted sits in Row Three. beside
C.五年级阅读理解练习6Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage10
My name is Ted Pike. Ted sits
Row Three. Mary will deliver the e-mail to Chen Fang
A. The grandfather’s name is Jean Smith.workers五年级阅读理解练习7Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage12
Bob Pearson is an old man. eight
B. Nikon and Lanlan like toy animals?Sue: New York.A. sister(
)3.A, too. Bob’s coat is
. American
years old.(
)3. She is 40. Her son is Dick. is
B. Bob Pearson is not the children’s real father.(
)1. Three are
people in Alice’s family, too. six
B: Hello.A. parents(
C. They want to see the Great Wall.(
)2. I am twelve.Chen Fang.(
)2. teacher
C. He is thirteen. Chinese(
)3. He is a Chinese teacher in a college. I am twelve.3. very old(
)3. planes
B, Jim: How are you. Van sits in Row One. any(
A. The mother’s name is Kate Smith. Their friends are at Han Mei’s home.A. Ted is my brother.A.(
)4. Paul is a policeman. My grandfather and grandmother are in America. good(
C. Jane White is
American girl?Mary, please. There are many people on it. Lake is a policeman. worker
C. twelve(
)4. And I am twelve. The twins don’t have a map in their room.(
)5. twelve(
)3. Bill is an American boy. I don’t work in the morning.
)2. The boys play with toy cars. She is a teacher.Jack. teacher
)1. friends(
)5.五年级阅读理解练习11Name_____________
Mark________________Passage17Chen Fang. And his students love him: What’s your net address.(
C. Chen Fang and Mary are new
.housewife五年级阅读理解练习5Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage8Betty: Thank you. in(
)3, too. He is now talking about the Great Wall, too. He teaches English in No! I’m Chen Fang. The twins like it very much. on
B. I start work at nine, too.(
)4. Ted goes to work at 8. My parents are teachers, England and Japan are on the bus. Chinese
C. teachers
B. She is driving the bus. in
)1. a good boy(
)4, too. He brother is a
. atPassage4
My name is Mary. They like the Great Wall. a net address
B. They have a clock on the desk. One](
)5. My English teacher is Julia.(
)2, Grade One. One son is from England.A?Mary. My father is in a blue coat. The father’s name is Lake Smith. Mary’s mother is a
. A cat is under the bed, Row Five, Betty. He likes teaching a lot, Han Mei.A. Green is an Englishman: Which picture?Sue. I have a picture of a classroom. Many friends from America. father
B. out of五年级阅读理解练习10Name_____________
Mark________________Passage18
I have a nice picture of a room. students
C. The other people are all listening to him. They are Tom and Jone. two
C. I must find it now. He goes to work by bike every morning, Kate.m. It’s very nice, too. Betty and I are in the same school. It is white. We are in the same school.(
)2. A: I’m Chinese.Han Mei. They are all their friends.Jack.(
)5. The tree is
them.Sun Wei is
Class Three. I like my work very much. A lot of people are going with them, Jack. They are in Grade Three:30 a, but he loves them very much. Jim is under the bed.(
)1. My mother is in a red dress: Oh.(
)2. twins brothers
B. We are students in the same school.(
)1. After breakfast I go to bed. They are
students. He is twelve. I am Number Five. She is in Yuying Middle School.A. One is a woman. They are very old, too?Han Mei. at
)3. Their PE
is Miss Li. Where do you come from. It’s a very good family. His pencil-box is on it, that’s it. I am in Class Three! My name is Alice. They are new students in Class One.
Their skirts are on the bed. Books are on the desk. They are eleven.(
)1. The picture is
, Row Four. There are seven people in my family.A.(
B, a son and a daughter.
A. Glad to see you. an English girl(
)2, Grade One. on
C. Everything is tidy. His pencil is in his pencil-box. My parents are English teachers in China. Bob Pearson has six children?Mary, it’s you. His mother is teacher.David is in Row
. an American girl
C. But where’s his pen. She is a
student. Four
B.15 Middle School, is a student. In the room we can see a map?Sue: Yes. Their room is not big. I am a worker in a big store. Its name is Miaomiao. twin brothers(
)2. Paul’s wife is a
in China.(
)1. His name is Mike. a
B. The woman in a red dress is Sue’s
B, and some come from England and others come from Japan. Ann and her mother are on a big bus on Monday. She is from England.(
B. They are in No. She’s on a chair. I’m in brown blouse,too. He is in a black coat and Jane is in a red sweater. Bill is
)1. Thank you. Glad to see you. worker(
)5.12 Middle School. an American boy
C. twin brother
C.A?Chen Fang. new
)2. She is fifteen. student
C. Everyone isn’t in: I’ll deliver the e-mail to you on holiday. Sue can’t
the picture. students
C.5. Her son is in America. He has two big houses and a new car.(
C? Go and see. ten
)4. Dick is a college student. I am in Grade One. Five
D. David is in Class Three: Thank you. They are
. Julia and her daughter are in China: Me.Mary. He is an English boy. That is my mother. teachers
B. Ann and her mother are on a big bus. His father is a Chinese teacher. teacher
B. His sister is twelve.(
)1. She is a good teacher. Her parents are
. Dong Cheng and Jim are brothers. The children love their “father”.五年级阅读理解练习4Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage7
My name is Gao Ping, but he is a father of four children. I am a Chinese boy. three
C. student(
)5. doctors
B, but her husband Paul Smith is in England. His pen is on his desk. Ted doesn’t work at 12 p. He speaks Chinese in class? She is Sue. He is twelve, and we are good friends, too? That is my sister. I’m new. He is eleven. new
B, my mother and I are in it: Nice to meet you. They are Americans. He speaks good English.A. A tree is behind us. The other is a young man.(
)1. Jim’s desk Mary: Yes. Bob Pearson is a nice young man.
A. They are going to the Great Wall. I see five boys and girls in the room. mother
)4. Nikon is a Japanese girl. Dick and Betty are
. He plays games with them after class.(
)1. He is Yuying Middle School. He is a teacher. four(
)4. He is in Class Three.(
)5: That’s all right. There are
people in the picture.五年级阅读理解练习8Name_____________
Mark________________Passage13
This is a picture of a family. Come in. Some of them come from America. He has two sons and two daughters. We can see their books on the desk, Meimei. they are in the
school. Mary is
C. policeman
C. One of his daughters is from China. old
B. on Monday C.A.A. What about yours. Is everyone in. an English girl(
)3, too. He father is Bill White and her mother is Joan White: Hi. Ted is at home in the morning. Sue is in a red skirt. Her daughter is Betty. eleven
C. His name is David Smith.(
)3. It is a nice cat. Mr. They are in
same school. new
an American boy. Her name is Wu Yan. He is 44.A. Every morning I come home at about half past six.
A?Chen fang. She is a middle school student. They are twins. good
B. And you. I’ll do that. The room is big, too. Chen Fang has
. an E-mail(
)4. I am twelve. Mr Han opens the door. money
C. He likes teaching very much. Miss Li is their PE teacher. His name is Jeff Green. I have two brothers. It’s brown. I have breakfast at seven. They are English. draw
B, Bob. We are good friends, too. ten(
)2.A.A.1. of(
)4. His pencil is in his pencil-box. He is an English teacher. four 五年级阅读理解练习9Name_____________
Mark________________Passage15Sue. Here parents are
China. The family has
children. Dick’s
is my good friend. His book is a Chinese book. Kate is a teacher of the same school. He gives different toys to different children.A. same
C. They are
C.Passage22
Mr.A.15 Middle School in Beijing. Her name is Nikon. Jim’s book is on his bed, Grade Two? He can’t find it. Are you at net.(
)3. boyPassage 6
This is my friend: Oh. today
)3. I want to make more friends here. are(
)4.Passage20
It is a fine Sunday morning. teacher
B.A. a Chinese girl
B.Betty’s father is a
in England. Their shoes are under the chair. m. She is a teacher in our school. Jane’s sweater is
)1: mary@yahoo. on holiday五年级阅读理解练习12Name_____________
Mark________________Passage32
This is the twin’s bedroom. This is Polly. I must find the picture. Van and Ted are
. A. They are students of No. Her name is Lanlan. old(
)1. It is a bird. Betty is knocking at the door. America(
)2. Ted works in the morning. teachers
C. I get up at about half past two.Chen Fang, look.(
. She is in Class One. The cat is on the table. Who’s that in a red skirt. They want to make more
(Knocking at the door)Mr Han.A. He is a teacher. Jim Green is eleven. He likes his students very much. I only work at night: Chenfang@sohu.(
)4.Passage11
Hello. Julia and Paul are Betty’s
)2. She is eight. He has a bird, then. Americans
)5. And what’s your nationality, Grade One. They have a son of ten and a daughter of fifteen. policeman
C.A.五年级阅读理解练习2Name_____________
Mark_________________Passage3
Van and Ted are twin brothers. three
C, too, and he is their good friend, Grade One. They like their room very much?Jack, thank you. He likes them very much.
A. Two boys are at a table. My father is a teacher. (
)4. Ted and I are in the same class. I have lunch at a quarter to three and supper at twenty to eight.(
)3. Wu Yan is
. Nice to meet you. behind
)5.Passage9
Jane White is an American girl. Bob Pearson has many toys for the children: It’s a new one.A, Jack.
There are fifty students in his class. My name’s Mary Brown! Who’s under the bed.(
)5. Look. sister and brothers(
)4.m. Jim is an American boy. Dong Cheng is an English boy. The grandmother’s name is Harry Smith. in
B. She has two children. I see some boys and girls in it. It’s Jim’s desk:15 p. mother(
)5. We are classmates. Bill and Mike are from England.Jack.A. (
)2. He speaks English with them in class. a Chinese girl
B. My father.(
)5.Dong Cheng is Number One in Row One. He has no wife. It is a parrot.A. EightPassage2
My name is Jim Green! What’s that under the table.(
)2.2. Jim’s book is on it.(
)4, too.Passage14
Look at this desk. My mother is a teacher.(
)5. The bus driver is a young man, Grade One
大娘,停住你送别的脚步吧 ! 为了帮我们洗补衣服 , 你已经几夜没有合眼了。 你这么大年纪 , 能支持得住吗 ? 快回家休息吧 ! 为什么摇头呢 ? 难道你担心我们会把你这位朝鲜阿妈妮忘怀 ? 不 , 永远不会。 【问题(阅读I)】 1、解释词语: (1)合眼:_________________ (2)阿妈妮:_______________ 2、请引用学过的两句古诗描述送别之情: _______________________________________________________ 【解答(阅读I)】 1、解释词语: (1)合眼:_____睡觉________ (2)阿妈妮:_______大妈(伯母)_________ 2、请引用学过的两句古诗描述送别之情: __桃花潭水深千尺,不及汪伦送我情__
·································· 【阅读II】 荷兰,是世界上地势最低的国家。沿海边,有一望无际的洼地。海轻轻鼓起波浪,海水就会漫过沙滩,把荷兰成片的洼地淹没。于是,荷兰人在大海里,筑起一道宏伟的堤坝,像万里长城一样,把汹涌的海水挡在堤坝外,让泥土完完整整地显露出来。这样,荷兰人从海里掏出了千顷土地。 许是这土地是用血汗换来的缘故,荷兰人对土地有种很深沉、很执着的感情。在新垦的田野上,荷兰人种满了自己心爱的花儿,像郁金香、风信子、百合花等。春末夏初,这些花盛开时,像一片静谧的五彩海,与远处波动的湛蓝相辉映。
在茫茫花海中,荷兰人最迷郁金香。 走遍荷兰,你会发现郁金香到处开放,那花有光滑碧绿的长叶,叶间伸出一根壮实的花茎。上面托了朵柔美的花,活脱脱像只典雅的高脚杯。郁金香花色缤纷()而且每种颜色都有个美妙动听的名字()像烈焰般炽热鲜红的叫()斯巴达克()像黑夜般神秘幽深的叫()夜皇后()白花镶有浅红花边的被誉为()中国女子()真是亭亭玉立()秀姿天成()荷兰人的想象多妙啊()
荷兰人迷郁金香都快痴了。有个老板愿意用他的酿酒厂换一支罕见的郁金香。在荷兰首都阿姆斯特丹有幢非常美丽别致的小石屋,就像一座童话里的皇宫,门前墙上的一块石头上刻着:“此屋出售,价值三支郁金香。”所以荷兰人坚决的把郁金香定为自己的国花。 其实,郁金香本来生长在我国的青臧高原,现在那儿还有野生的郁金香。很久以前,这花被荷兰人发现,小心翼翼地捧回家,他们那双能变沧海为桑田的神奇的手,轻轻抚弄暗淡柔弱的小花朵,一年,两年┄┅好多年过去了,人们再也辨认不出郁金香可怜的模样了,她出落的惊人的典雅、庄重,就像有个作家说的:艳丽得让人睁不开眼来,完美的让人透不过气来。 流连荷兰,你会觉得到处都是这双神奇的手所创造的美。 【问题(阅读II)】 1、联系上下文解释下列词语。 ①执着__________________________ ②典雅__________________________ ③柔美__________________________ ④小心翼翼_________________________________ 2、在括号里加上标点。 3、文章第一自然段主要讲了什么?在文章中起了什么作用? 4、第三自然段在文中起了什么作用? 5、把表现文章中心的句子写在下面。 6、文章从哪些方面写出荷兰人最迷郁金香? 7、用“”将文章分段,写出段意。 【解答(阅读II)】 1、联系上下文解释下列词语。 ①执着_______________________________ ②典雅_______________________________ ③柔美_______________________________ ④小心翼翼__________________________________ 2、在括号里加上标点。 __________________________________________ 3、文章第一自然段主要讲了什么?在文章中起了什么作用? __________________________________________________________________ 4、第三自然段在文中起了什么作用? __________________________________________________________________ 5、把表现文章中心的句子写在下面。 __________________________________________________________________ 6、文章从哪些方面写出荷兰人最迷郁金香? __________________________________________________________________ 7、用&||&将文章分段,写出段意。 ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
·································· 【阅读III】
水滴的力量是微不足道的,但它目标专一,持之以恒,所以能把石块滴穿。如果我们也能像水滴那样,还有什么事情做不成呢?明代著名医药学家李时珍,从小立志学医。他翻山越岭,走遍了大半个中国,访名医,尝药草,经过二十几年的不懈努力,终于写成了药学巨著《本草纲目》。美国发明家爱迪生,没有受过正规教育,幼年就自谋生计,当小贩、报务员等。但他迷恋于电学实验研究,毕生孜孜不倦,竟拥有白炽灯、留声机、碳粒电话筒、电影放映机等1093项发明专利权!现代著名书画家齐白石,在他数十年的艺术生涯中,始终没有停止过挥毫作画。他的画室里,挂着他用以自勉的条幅:“不教一日闲过。”就是到了晚年,他也仍然坚持每天作画三幅。正是由于白石老人坚持不懈地创作,他的技艺才达到炉火纯青的境界…… 【问题(阅读3)】 1.联系上下文,解释下列词语:(2分) 炉火纯青: 孜孜不倦: 2.短文中的_________、_________、_________是三位成就事业的伟人,他们都有一个共同的特点,就是____________________________________。请你以一句总结性的话作结尾,写短文后面的横线上。(6分) 3.读了短文后,你还想到了哪些能说明“滴水穿石”道理的成语呢?请你至少写三个。(3分) ·································· 【阅读(四)】
苏格拉底是古希腊的大哲学家。他在风烛残年之际,想考验和点化一位平时看来很不错的助手。于是 他把那位助手叫到病床前 深情地说 我的蜡所剩不多了 得(de dé děi )找另一根蜡接着点下去 你明白我的意思吗
助手连忙答道 明白 您的光辉思想得很好地传(chuán zhuán )承下去 “可是,”苏格拉底慢悠悠地说,“我需要一位最优秀的传承者。他( )要富有智慧,( )要具有非凡的勇气和信心。你帮我寻找和发掘这样的人吧!”
“好的,好的。我一定(揭 竭 渴)尽全力地寻找,决不辜负您的栽培和信任。”助手温顺地说。 苏格拉底笑了笑,没说什么。||
那位忠诚而又勤奋的助手,不辞辛劳地到处寻找。可是,导师苏格拉底都婉言谢绝了他找来的人。病入膏盲(huāng)的苏格拉底硬撑着坐起来,抚着助手的肩膀,说:“真辛苦你了!但是,你找来的人,怎么能成为我的传承者呢?” “我一定加倍努力。”助手恳切地说,“哪怕找遍(山山水水 五湖四海 天涯海角),我也要找到那位最优秀的人,举荐给您。” 苏格拉底又是笑了笑,没再说什么。||
半年之后,苏格拉底眼看自己就要告别人世,然而寻找传承者的事还没有眉目,只好再把助手叫到自己的床边。助手泪流满面,沉重地说:“我真对不起您,令您失望了!”
“失望的是我,对不起的却是你!”说到这里,苏格拉底就闭上眼睛。停顿许久,他又不无哀怨地说:“本来,最优秀的就是你。( )你不敢相信自己,( )才把自己给忽略、给耽误、给丢失了。你要知道,每个人都可以成为最优秀的人才。关键在于能否自己认识自己、自己尊重和推荐自己……”话没说完,一代哲人——苏格拉底就永远地离开了他深切关注的世界……|| 【问题(阅读(四))】 1.在文中的( )里选择正确的读音、字和词,并打上“√”。(2分) 2.在文中括号里填上恰当的关联词语。(2分) 3.“我的蜡剩不多了,得找另一根蜡接着点下去。”在这句话中,第1个“蜡”是指:_________________________,第2个“蜡”是指:________________________。(2分) 4.给第1、2自然段加上标点。(3分) 5.按要求改写下列句子。(3分) (1)导师苏格拉底都婉言谢绝了他找来的人。 “把”字句:_______________________ “被”字句:___________________
(2)你找来的人,怎么能成为我的传承者呢? 改成陈述句:_________________________________________________________ 6.文章已用“||”划分了段落,请你写出每段的大意。(6分) ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ 7.助手说自己“明白”了导师苏格拉底的意思。你认为他真的明白了吗?为什么?(3分) ____________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ 【解答(阅读4问题】 1.在文中的( )里选择正确的读音、字和词,并打上“√”。(2分) 2.在文中括号里填上恰当的关联词语。(2分) 3.“我的蜡剩不多了,得找另一根蜡接着点下去。”在这句话中,第1个“蜡”是指:_________________________,第2个“蜡”是指:________________________。(2分) 4.给第1、2自然段加上标点。(3分) 5.按要求改写下列句子。(3分)
(1)导师苏格拉底都婉言谢绝了他找来的人。 “把”字句:_______________________ “被”字句:___________________ (2)你找来的人,怎么能成为我的传承者呢? 改成陈述句:_________________________________________________________ 6.文章已用“||”划分了段落,请你写出每段的大意。(6分) ____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________________ 7.助手说自己“明白”了导师苏格拉底的意思。你认为他真的明白了吗?为什么?(3分) ____________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________ 松坊溪的冬天(28分) 下雪了。 雪降落在松坊村上了。 雪降落在松坊溪上了。 像柳絮一般的雪,像芦花一般的雪,像蒲公英的带绒毛的种子一般的雪,在风中飞舞。溪中的大溪石和小溪石上都fu gai( )着白雪了。好像有一群白色的小牛,在溪中饮水;好像有两只白色的狮睡在雪地里;好像有几只白色的熊,正准备从溪中冒雪走上溪岸。 雪止了。 早晨,村子的屋顶上,稻草垛和篱笆上,拖拉机站的大棚上,都披着白雪。山上的松树和竹林子,都披着雪;那高高的枫树和野柿树的树干、树枝上,都披着白雪。 远山披着白雪。石桥披着白雪。溪石披着白雪。好一个白雪世界!从石桥上走过来时,我停住了。我听见桥下的溪水cong cong( )地流着。我看见桥下溪中的白雪世界,有一群彩色的溪鱼,穿过桥洞,正在游来游去。 忽地,我看见那成群游行的彩色溪鱼,又一下子都散开了,向溪石dong xi( )间游去,都看不见了。忽地,彩色的溪鱼又都游出来了,又集合起来。我看见一群又一群彩色的溪鱼,穿过一个映照在水中间的、明亮的白雪世界,向前游过去了。 ⑴根据汉语拼音提示,在文中括号内填入正确的词语。(3分) ⑵“雪降落在松坊村上。雪降落在松坊溪上。”是不是排比句?(2分) 是( ) 不是( ) ⑶在文中找出两个比喻句,用“——”标出。并说明把什么比成了什么?(4分) ①________________________________________________________ ②________________________________________________________ ⑷在描写的顺序上,第四小节采用由_____________到_____________的顺序;第六小节采用_______________到_______________的顺序。(4分) ⑸用“//”给短文分成两部分。其中,第一部分写( ),第二部分写( );第一部分是( )描写,第二部分是( )描写。(11分) ⑹文中加下划线的句子“好一个白雪世界!”是一个______句。这句话作者是在__________________________________________________的情况下说出的。说明作者当时有_____________的心情。这句话应该读出____________的语气。(4分) 2、在生命的最后时刻(23分) 那是1975年3月的那一天,在肃静的手术室里,医务人员心情慎重地给总理做手术,手术已完,正忙着包扎刀口。 身体虚弱的总理,在手术床上睁开眼睛,对身边的同志说:“把李冰同志叫来。” 中国医学科学院日坛医院的李冰,刚出手术室,听说总理叫,又急忙返回。总理见她来到身边,叫道:“李冰。” 李冰难过地应了一声,见总理声音细微,便低下头去侧耳倾听。 (云南锡矿工人肺癌发病情况 你知道不知道 知道 李冰声音有点嘶哑 她万万没想到总理病情处在这样危重的时刻 仍想着万里之外的矿工 总理呵 您广阔的胸怀里装着亿万人民 唯独没有自己 你们要去解决这个问题 马上就去 总理话音断断续续 十分吃力 ) “我就去,请总理别说话了,千万要好好休息。”李冰强忍着泪,低着头,退出手术室。 在走廊上,她再也控制不住激动的感情,热泪夺眶而出…… ⑴给( )内的文字加上正确的标点。(5分) ⑵根据上下文解释下列词语的意思。(6分) 肃 静:____________________唯 独:____________________ 侧耳倾听:__________________________________ ⑶在文中找出下列词语的反义词。(4分) 轻松( ) 热闹( ) 强壮( ) 响亮( ) ⑷缩写句子。(3分) 中国医学科学院日坛医院的李冰万万没想到总理的病情这样严重。 缩句:___________________________ ⑸文中最后一个省略号表示什么?想象一下,李冰这时会想些什么?请你写下来。(5分) ____________________________________________________________ ____________________________________________________________ 3、酸枣(24分) 我的家乡位于渤海之滨。春天一到,暖风细拂,大地复苏,万物开始荫发。饱经风霜、沈睡了一冬的黑皮大枣树,也有了生机。赭色的树杈上,开始绽出新芽。起初是嫩黄色的,渐渐变成绿色,宛如镶上去的一般,的确好看。 初夏,已有了近似椭圆的绿叶,继而开出五瓣带有蜜糖蕊的小花。大概它有很多蜜吧,总是引来无数小蜜蜂忙碌不停地竟相采蜜。间或有彩蝶飞舞,鸟儿歌唱。晨风一过,异香中还浓郁的甜味。真可谓令人淘醉,简直使人流连妄返,那时节,不仅是儿童们,就连成年人也总想在树下多呆一会儿,亨受一下大自然赋予的甜味呢。 到了金色的秋天,枣花孕育了小果,继而变成小伞状的小枣儿。它有点像玩具中的陀螺,怪不得我们都叫它“捻捻转”呢! 中秋节一到,枣儿长得真快,它们由小到大,由绿变黄,由黄变白,渐渐地,它的朝阳的一面,开始变成淡红色,我们管它叫“披红袍”。秋分一到,它才露出本来面目,由淡红色变成紫色——真正的枣红。枣这东西随着色变,味也在变,它绿时味涩,白时味酸,及至熟了也就是红了时才色香味俱全,具备了受人喜爱的特点:甜中带酸,清香可口,还有点健胃的作用呢。 这样的酸枣,你且尝一个试试看,定会越吃越爱吃。这我最有体会。我小时候,一到收获季节就在树下手口不停。有一次由于我太爱吃,吃得太多,觉得牙床发凉,牙齿发软。晚上妈妈蒸了我最爱吃得软绵绵的年糕,可我说什么也咬不动了。这时我才知道,我的牙齿是被可爱的酸枣“酸”倒了。我特别喜爱家乡的特产——大红枣,尤其是酸枣。 ⑴改正文中的错别字。(3分) ⑵文章写了酸枣的几个方面?请按事物的不同方面分段。(只要说明段落起止即可。下同)(5分) _______________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ ⑶文章写了酸枣的几个季节的变化?请按时间的变化分段。(5分) _______________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ ⑷文章那几节是分述的?请按“分—总”的逻辑关系分段。(5分) _______________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ ⑸本文以哪一种标准分段好?请说出理由。(6分) _________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ 4、小河与大海(17分) 秋天,河水上涨,河面变得宽阔了。小河觉得天底下只有自己最大了。他得意洋洋地流向大海,想和大海比一比谁大。 小河这样一边得意地想着,一边走着,别提多高兴了。一路上,他仰着头,挺着胸,兴奋地翻着浪花,唱着欢乐的歌。 到了大海,只见一片汪洋,往远处看,天连着海,海连着天,小河用尽全身力气,抬起脚跟,怎么也看不到对岸。他懊丧地自言自语说:“我以为自己很大,原来海比我大得多。” 大海听了,笑着说:“不错,我是比你大得多,可是如果没有无数江河流到我这里,我也不会有这么大呀。” 小河听了,更佩服大海了。 ⑴“懊丧”的“懊”用音序查字法,先查字母____,再查音节______。(2分) ⑵用“——”在文中划出过渡句。(3分) ⑶概括第一自然段大意。(3分) ______________________________________________________________ ⑷短文最后写“小河听了,更加佩服大海”了。请你想一想小河佩服大海什么?(4分) ______________________________________________________________ ⑸这篇短文告诉我们什么道理?(5分) __________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________ 5、回答问题。(8分) 以上几篇选文的体裁各不相同:《松坊溪的冬天》是( )的;《在生命的最后时刻》是( )的;《酸枣》是( )的;《小河与大海》却是一篇( )体裁的文章。 (5)种辣椒 常识课上,老师对植物的讲解,把我带到植物世界里。听完课,我动了心,决心种点什么,仔细观察它的生长过程。 回到家,我找到了两个花盆,满心欢喜地种下了辣椒籽。下种后,我每天都要给它浇些水,盼望种子早些发芽。一天中午,弟弟告诉我花盆里出小苗了,我飞一样地跑到窗台前,只见一棵小嫩芽拱出土,又过了两天,好几棵小芽出来了。小芽越来越多,我给小辣椒间苗,把太密的小苗小心翼翼地拔掉了一些。 到了盛夏,每株辣椒已有半尺多高了,它们的茎上都缀满了欲放的花苞,几天后,一朵朵雪白的小花,先后开放了。大约又过了四五天,辣椒就开始结果了,出现了青绿的椭圆形的小辣椒,一个个缀在茎上,真惹人喜爱。 秋风吹进窗来,带进一股香气,辣椒开始由青变红,看上去更让人喜爱。一个个两寸多长的小辣椒挂在枝头对我微笑,感谢我对它们的辛勤培育。收获的时节到了,我满怀欣喜地把成熟的辣椒一个一个摘下,竟收了小半筐。 我看着筐里的辣椒,心想:这多有意思呀!知识来源于实践,而实践又必须付出辛勤的劳动,这难道不是真理吗? 1.找出文章中点明中心的句子,在下面画横线。 2.把文章分成三段,在段尾用“‖”表示,并写出段意。 3.读下面句子,在括号里写出各运用了什么修辞手法。 小辣椒挂在枝头对我微笑,感谢我对它们的辛勤培育。(
) 我飞一样地跑到窗台前。(
) (6)蒙蒙的小雨蒙蒙的小雨正落着,陈红骑着自行车悠然于柏油路上。她没有穿雨衣,因为她觉得在这样细雨中骑车很浪漫。她望着路两边来去匆匆的行人,心想:这些人真是的,干嘛要东躲西藏的。 忽然
她猛地拐向路边
但车把挂在树干上
一个小伙子站在她身边问道
陈红白了他一眼,没有理他。心想:谁是你的小妹妹?她一翻身想站起来,可左腿的剧痛却使她不得不重新坐在地上,她接连两次试图站起来,都没成功。最后,只好放弃了努力。小伙子一笑,“别逞强了,还是送你上医院吧。”接着,拉起陈红的车子,又扶陈红坐到车架上,推起车子向医院走去。温柔如丝的春雨淅淅沥沥地落着。陈红已不再潇洒,只感到沉重。她坐在车上,望着前面推车的小伙子,不知该说些什么。 她发现小伙子走路不太自然,仔细观察,只见小伙子左腿的袜端与裤腿之间不时地露出一段刺目的棕色。那是什么?啊,他装着一只假腿。陈红想问问他的腿,却不愿张嘴。这时,只听到小伙子自言自语地说:“三年前,我也喜欢在细雨中骑车,那的确很潇洒,可是我却重重地跌倒了,像你一样。不,还不如你。”“噢,你的左腿——?”停了一会儿,小伙子说:“就在那次跌倒时被后面的汽车轧断了。”听了这话,陈红陷入了沉思…… 医院到了,小伙子搀着陈红进了急诊室。“我去通知你父母,你知道他们的电话吗?”陈红把号码告诉了他。不一会儿,陈红的父母风风火火地赶来了。见到女儿腿上雪白的绷带,忙问这问那。陈红把经过告诉了他们,又说,“要不是那位大哥哥,我真不知该怎么办好,哎,他呢?”这时,只听护土小姐说:“那个小伙子,看见你爸妈来后,他就离开医院了。”陈红怔住了:“我还不知他叫什么呢!” 父亲背起陈红,母亲在旁边扶着,一家人走出医院的时候,他们多么希望在人流中再次寻到那小伙子的身影。 1.给第二自然段中没有标点的地方加上标点。 2.联系上下文解释加粗词的意思。 逞强—— 风风火火—— 3.用“~~~~”画出文中描写心理活动的一个句子。 4.在第二自然段中用“
”画出比喻句,这句是用____比喻____。 5.写出第二、三自然段段意。 第二自然段:________________________________ 第三自然段:________________________________ (7)我画鸡斗架
受爸爸的影响,我从小就喜欢画国画,还是校美术组的组长呢!
一天早上,我正坐在阳台上吃早饭。突然,一声声沉闷的“咯咯”声从下面传来。我低头一看,哟,原来是两只大公鸡在斗架:一只红公鸡伸着胀得通红的头冲着对方,颈上一圈勃发的羽毛竖起,两只翅膀由于使足了劲微微地(晃动 抖动)着,鸡冠像小山一样耸立着,双腿微微向后弓着,随时(准备 打算)向对面那只芦花鸡扑去。对面那只芦花公鸡也毫不示弱,张开的翅膀使劲拍动着,红里透绿的眼睛一动也不动地瞪着红公鸡,似乎在寻找机会袭击对方。相持片刻,终于相搏了。两只公鸡随着两脚一进一退,整个身子也是一扑一闪,(疯狂地 发疯地)“咕咕”叫着。双方慢慢在地上转着圈子。或攻或守,斗一阵,歇一阵,我默默地凝视着相斗的公鸡。突然心头一闪,这不是一个很好的画面吗?我马上拿来铅笔和画板,(飞快地 迅速地)勾画着这个决斗场面。
晚上,我铺开宣纸和早上画的草图,回忆着平时看到的斗鸡场面,并把回忆起来的场面与图上画的场面融合起来。渐渐地,一幅公鸡相斗的画便清晰地出现在我的脑海里。我挥动毛笔急促地画着,雪白的宣纸上出现了两只神气十足的大公鸡:大的一只微微蹲着,稍小的一只则是拍着翅膀正伺机待扑。两鸡争强斗胜,互不相让。这不是奋发竞争,敢于拼搏精神的体现吗?这幅取名为《相持不下》的国画,在市里举办的“六一”儿童画比赛中,得到一等奖。1.将括号中不合适的词语用“\”划去。2.结合下文,解释下列词语。
毫不示弱——_
3.找出短文中的反问句,抄写一句,并将它改写成陈述句。
抄:_________________
(2)_________________________(3)_________________________
您可能关注的推广
阅读短文的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖