when did 郭敬明小说first become famous

求写篇英语作文 我最喜欢个歌手 可以选Owl city West life Beckstreets Boys Linkin Parks Green day1,who is the singer?2,when did the singer firstbecome famous?3,how and why did he first become famous?4,what famous songs she recorded?when_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求写篇英语作文 我最喜欢个歌手 可以选Owl city West life Beckstreets Boys Linkin Parks Green day1,who is the singer?2,when did the singer firstbecome famous?3,how and why did he first become famous?4,what famous songs she recorded?when
求写篇英语作文 我最喜欢个歌手 可以选Owl city West life Beckstreets Boys Linkin Parks Green day1,who is the singer?2,when did the singer firstbecome famous?3,how and why did he first become famous?4,what famous songs she recorded?when?5,how many cds has he sold?6how did you find out about hin?7 is he still popular today?8 have you introduced this singer to others?9how do you feel about his music?10 have you ever played sung his her songs your self
My favorite band is Linkin park.They became famous in 2000.They have recordedin 2000.They have sold cds.I found out them on computer.They are still popular today.I have introduced them to my classmates.Their music makes me excited.I haven't sungtheir songs.Because their songs are difficult for me.不知道有没有错误.
妈妈没那么你呢,美女
自己想啊,不要抄袭啊
写得出的话 我就不会上百度来提问啦 QAQ2014春人教新目标八下unit8_have_you_read_treasure_island_yet_Section_B_2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014春人教新目标八下unit8_have_you_read_treasure_island_yet_Section_B_2
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:4.52MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Have you read Treasure Island yet?。加斯· 布鲁克斯 加斯· 布鲁克斯(Garth..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
have you read Treasure Island yetB详细部分含作文
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口2014春最新人教版八年级下英语Unit8全_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
&&¥1.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014春最新人教版八年级下英语Unit8全
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:3.92MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢共92页 / 共288题
Read the passage again and underline the main ideas. Then use the underlined text to write short answers to the questions below.First paragraphWho is Sarah?Where is she from?What does she like?Second paragraphWhat is country music?What is country music about?Third paragraphWhat is Sarah's dream?Who is Garth Brooks?
Use the notes you made in 2c to write a short summary of the passage. Write no more than 100 words.
Close your book. What facts can you remember about country music? Tell a partner. What other facts would like to know about country music? Make a list of questions.
Think of singer or writer you know well. Make a list of facts about him/her. Think of following:1.Who is the singer/writer?2.When did the singer/writer first become famous?3.How and why did he/she first become famous?4.What famous songs/books has he/she recorded/written? When?5.How many CDs/books has he/she sold?6.How did you find out about him/her?7.Is he/she still popular today?8.Have you introduced this singer/writer to others?9.How do you feel about his/her music/books?10.Have you ever played/sung his/her songs yourself?
共92页 / 共288题}

我要回帖

更多关于 郭敬明多高 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信