can you shop(shop)with me?这个英语句子成分分析器的分析器

把下列句子改成被动语态They sold that kind of shoes in this shop last week.Granny told us a story last night.He doesn't show the stamps to me.You may take the it back home.Can you mend this radio here?Do the workers build many buildings_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列句子改成被动语态They sold that kind of shoes in this shop last week.Granny told us a story last night.He doesn't show the stamps to me.You may take the it back home.Can you mend this radio here?Do the workers build many buildings
把下列句子改成被动语态They sold that kind of shoes in this shop last week.Granny told us a story last night.He doesn't show the stamps to me.You may take the it back home.Can you mend this radio here?Do the workers build many buildings?You should take good care of her baby.We must tie the young tree to the stick.What does the teather often tell the boys to do?How many desks do they buy every term?
That kind of shoes were sold in this shop last week.A story was told to us by Granny last night.The stamps aren't shown to me by him.It may be taken back home by you.Can this radio be mended here by you?Are many buildings being built by the workers ?Her baby &should be taken good care of by you.The young tree must be tied to the stick by us .What are the boys often told to do by the teacher ?How many desks are bought by them every term?Would you like____ (shop) with me_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Would you like____ (shop) with me
Would you like____ (shop) with me
to shop固定格式 would like to do something:想要做某事would like 的语气比like委婉一点当然了would like 后面也可以加sth,表示具体要某样东西.feel like doing sth:想做某事feel like 与would like 很容易搞混,所以要好好记住~
为什么啊?找错Could you please go shop with me?______百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
找错Could you please go shop with me?_____
找错Could you please go shop with me?_____
shopp -> shopping
go shopping~
shop改shopping
go shopping 购物,固定词组
Go后面加动名词所以应用shopping
您可能关注的推广回答者:i want to buy _ piano in the shop .can you go th_百度知道
i want to buy _ piano in the shop .can you go th
re with me?a.a
我有更好的答案
I want to buy a piano in the shop .
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请进来帮我转换一下同义句和根据汉语完成句子,1、The shop sells the blouses for 10 dollars each.(改为同义句)The blouses are _________ _________ for 10 dollars each ______ the shop.2、Can you help me with the sale of the c_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
请进来帮我转换一下同义句和根据汉语完成句子,1、The shop sells the blouses for 10 dollars each.(改为同义句)The blouses are _________ _________ for 10 dollars each ______ the shop.2、Can you help me with the sale of the c
请进来帮我转换一下同义句和根据汉语完成句子,1、The shop sells the blouses for 10 dollars each.(改为同义句)The blouses are _________ _________ for 10 dollars each ______ the shop.2、Can you help me with the sale of the computer?(改为同义句)Can you help me ______ ______ the computer?3、我能从父亲那里学到许多关于中国历史的知识.(根据汉语完成句子)I can __________ a lot from my father __________Chinese________.
1. on sale, in2. sell out3. learn, about, history}

我要回帖

更多关于 语法分析器 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信