等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁希望早日健康~英语怎么说?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
希望早日健康~英语怎么说?
希望早日健康~英语怎么说?
我们衷心希望你早日恢复健康.We sincerely hope that you will soon be restored to health.祝你早日恢复健康.I hope you'll be well soon.我们希望早日收到你的支票.We trust to receive a cheque at your earliest convenience.我们希望早日收到您的哔叽订单.We hope to have your further order for serge at an early date.我们希望早日得到答复.We hope for an early answer.这位经理年轻,是名牌大学毕业,希望早日当上副行长.The manager was young,Ivy League,and hoping for an early vice - presidency.希望早日给我写信.Let me hear from you soon.我希望你健康愉快.I wish you well and happy.我们希望早日收到您的订单.I hope to receive your further commands at an early date.希望早日得到你的答复.I am looking forward to your early reply.
Early health
Wish you health soon.
Wish you recovered ealier
Wish you recover soon.Wish you health soon.
您可能关注的推广回答者:英文语句翻译:1.魏芳经常带外国朋友参观她的家乡。 2.这儿的气候不太冷也不太热。 3.没有足够的锻炼人们不能保持健康。 4.看电视太多对你的眼睛不好。 5.他昨天收到了父母的来信。 - 同桌100学习网
您好,欢迎您来到![]或[]
在线解答时间:早上8:00-晚上22:30周六、日照常
英文语句翻译:1.魏芳经常带外国朋友参观她的家乡。 2.这儿的气候不太冷也不太热。 3.没有足够的锻炼人们不能保持健康。 4.看电视太多对你的眼睛不好。 5.他昨天收到了父母的来信。
1.魏芳经常带外国朋友参观她的家乡。
2.这儿的气候不太冷也不太热。
3.没有足够的锻炼人们不能保持健康。
4.看电视太多对你的眼睛不好。
5.他昨天收到了父母的来信。
追问:第三句能用“People
can't____________
上传:[注意:图片必须为JPG,GIF格式,大小不得超过100KB]
您好,欢迎来到同桌100!您想继续回答问题?您是新用户?
Wei fang often takes foreign friends to visit her hometown.
The weather here is neither too cold nor too hot.
Not having enough exercise, people cannot keep healthy.
回答者:teacher086
1. Wei fang often take foreign friends to visit her home.
2. The weather here is not too cold nor too hot.
3. Don't have enough exercise people cannot keep healthy.
4. Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes.
5. Yesterday he received a letter from my parents.
回答者:teacher094
Watching TV too much is bad for your eyes.
He received a letter from my parents yesterday .
回答者:teacher086我爱我的爸爸妈妈我们共同组成了一个令人羡慕的家庭,,我的爸爸长得很高有点胖很帅,我的妈妈中等高度中等身材很漂亮,我长的高,并且很瘦,很可爱。我们一家人很和睦。希望我的爸爸妈妈能永远健康,快快乐乐。也希望我能学习更进一层楼。
参考译文1:I love my father and mother we came together to form an enviable family, my father looked a little fat handsome high, medium height medium build, my mother is very beautiful, I long high, and very thin very cute. Our family very amicable. I hope my mom and dad can always healthy and happy. I also ho参考译文2:I love my mom and dad together, we formed a coveted family, and my dad was very high a bit fatter so handsome, I have a beautiful mother medium altitude is of medium build, my long tall and very thin, very cute. Our family is very amicable. Hopes my parents always healthy, happy. Hope I can learn to参考译文3:I love my mom and dad together, we formed a coveted family, and my dad was very high a bit fatter so handsome, I have a beautiful mother medium altitude is of medium build, my long tall and very thin, very cute. Our family is very amicable. Hope my mum and Dad can always healthy, happy. Hope I can l参考译文4:I love my mom and dad together, we have formed an enviable family, and my father was very much focused on high-a bit like my mother medium height, handsome medium build a pretty high, and the long, I was very thin, It's very cute. We are one family harmony. I hope that my father and mother can alway语义参照:笑话
笑话Scoliosis is known by the curvature of a person’s spine. Scoliosis can be discovered at birth, while in the womb the bones of the spine fail to form properly or the ribs fuse together leading to congenital scoliosis. The condition poses minimal risk to infants and young children of both genders.
脊柱侧凸由一个人的脊柱弯曲而闻名。脊柱侧凸可发现出生,而在子宫里的脊椎骨骼未能形成正确或肋骨保险丝一起导致先天性脊柱侧弯。条件对男女两性的婴幼儿构成风险降至最低。请输入您需要翻译的文本!I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
Please input the text which you need to translate! I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly.If it is really necessary for you, that the credit note is issued to Ronel, I have to clear this matter with our booking department. I’m out of office from 21st October to 27th October 2011. Afterwards, I could clear it if you want. Many thanks.
如果真的是必要的,信贷值得注意的是,发出Ronel,我要明确这个问题与我们的预订部门。我的办公室21年10月至日。之后,我可以明确的,如果你想。非常感谢。Does she like her job?
她喜欢她的工作吗?一个长发的女孩】
A long-haired girl]总是不能抓住它
Always do not seize itwhatis天河matter,sarah?
whatis天河matter,sarah?我说的就是人话,你说的才不是人话
I said the words, as you have said that this is the only person who is not meCaivnDvsin
CaivnDvsinFREQUENCY (D115) set to no: You can choose
频率(D115)设置为无:你可以选择你们所有人都不能再叫我同性恋
All of you will no longer call me gaytrouble
麻烦我一而再再而三的错过了你
I repeatedly missed youManufacturing & Processing Machinery >> Engraving & Etching Machine (15)
制造科技加工机械>> 雕刻科技刻蚀机 (15)现在人们用手机进行交流
Now people use mobile phones to communicate调皮 捣蛋的精灵
Naughty Elf弹钢琴时,他的感情越来越浓厚
The piano, his feelings growingcarrot moisture cream
胡萝卜滋润霜金融经济
The financial and economic黑色的
Black蒙奇奇
Monchhichiwipeglass
wipeglassif you are beside me i want to give a big hug to u
如果你是在我的身边我想拥抱 u老公你别不理我呀
Husband you please don't walk on me水泥供给系统由立式水泥仓、气动蝶阀、水泥在线标定及计量装置等组成。
Supply system consists of a vertical cement silos, cement cement online calibration and metering device of pneumatic butterfly valve, and so on.war craft
战争工艺女孩儿童床推荐四:绿色清新风格
Recommendation 4: child bed girls green fresh style找到一份属于自己喜欢的事情,摆脱现实的束缚,开开心心每一天
Find a part of their favorite things to get rid of the shackles of reality, happy every daySociety new
学会新11年来,她含辛茹苦把我和弟弟送进大学
11 years her self-sacrificing and brother sent me into collegeropebox
ropeboxTiAmo 丶 1 主宰世界
TiAmo Dian 1 to dominate the world我会忘记所有的一切 关于你
I will forget everything about youThere is a heat resistant convection installed oven body side ,
有安装耐高温对流烤箱身体的一面,lol like really it took so long to ship my item didnt it just now gotit shipped out i tell ya people these days
LOL像真的花了这么长的船没有刚才gotit运出我的项目我告诉你这些人天alwayscomebacktoyourlove
alwayscomebacktoyourloveTlreatest victory has been to be able to live withyself ,To acsent my shortcomings and those of othe.
Tlreatest 胜利已经能够活 withyself,acsent,我的缺点和耐心。people,places and things are elements of "environment" meant by the lecturer.
______________,地方的要素"环境"的含义的讲师。白月光
White MoonlightRich skin Re-support Cream
富皮肤重新支持霜heavy overnight snowfalls in winter.weather men warned outside the room could be worse to play. I like play football , bastetball in winter. but my favourite sport is tennis which can play in the room. tennis is a popular sport which is many people like it. I always play with my family when they are free. my father tou
重型处处堵车的冬天天气警告男人在会议室外面可能更糟,发挥。 我喜欢踢足球,在冬季bastetball。 但我最喜欢的运动是网球,能够发挥的空间。 乒乓球是一个受欢迎的运动是很多人喜欢它。 我总是发挥与我的家人当他们是免费的。 我父亲tought我,如何发挥它在冬季,这是最好时候,我也跟我父亲很难,有一些假期。 因此,我希望在冬季tinnes发挥。 否则,我还发挥它与我的朋友。今年7月,因为合同到期我离开了那里
In July this year, I left there because contract expired依小弟看,卖身赚钱的梦想你基本上别想了,赶紧找个南朝鲜的阿哥死心塌地的嫁了算了.
As little brothers see, sell one's soul dreams to make money you basically don't think about it, and quickly find a South Korean brother was dead set on marrying.supersedes all previous understandings, agreements
取代了过去所有的协议,协议客观化写作
Objective of writingsome jam instead
some jam insteadexperienee
experienee记得海子在《面朝大海,春暖花开》一诗中写道:“从明天起,做一个幸福的人”。
Recall Hai Zi in the facing the sea, bloom wrote in a poem: "from tomorrow, to be a happy man".In the last one hundred years, space exploration has become more and more common: a number of countries have reportedly sent spaceships to the moon, there are dozens of satellites orbiting the earth, and there are massive telescopes floating in space whose purpose is to find out what else could be out there. However, I
在过去的一百年,太空探索已成为越来越多的常见: 一些国家据报告送交月球飞船、 有数十颗卫星绕着地球,和有漂浮在太空的目的是找出什么有可能是大规模的望远镜。然而,我倾向于同意各国政府应为基本需要花钱。其柳
The YOO对某人很严格
To someone very strictHow does Tom improve his listening skills
汤姆是如何提高他的听力技能我们应该采取什么措施去阻止全球变暖。
We should take measures to stop global warming.Tasty Love
美味的爱振作点!时间能治愈一切创伤。这些伤心回忆会被时间冲淡的
Cheer up! Time can heal all wounds. These sad memories will be diluted by the timeExcuse me,how do i get to the gym,please?
原谅我,我如何获得对健身、请?学好英语很重要。
Learn English very important.PAYMENT DISCOUNT TOLERANCE
付款折扣公差liter large capacity
升大容量最近查询:
originally had a better will never forget
You lost it
need to re-apply for
因为我想你
I met you are lucky, we have been together every day, those pregnant with years of worry into the mark of the day, waiting for us to taste a few lifetimes to go slowly, the way, big hands holding little hands, step by step, and I You, you and I, forever and ever! I love you Dawn! Happy Birthday. . .
主,我在这里称赞UR ü
shanghai medical beauty Cosmetic Hospital
我爱你,因为你曾经爱过我
Chinese character is what?
这件事是什么?
聊天的主要
我为你把我的照片放在您的共享空间上不高兴
I don't know why all the lights suddenly went out}

我要回帖

更多关于 加油用英语怎么说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。