找个英语好的点人 翻译下我的名字 陈启鹏 我爱你英语怎么写写?

找个英语好的给我翻译一篇课文,要专业人士_百度知道
找个英语好的给我翻译一篇课文,要专业人士
he just tries to learn from his mistakes, the bright child really wants to find out more about life - he tries to get in touch with everything around him. He tries to find out all he can, has a special outlook on life, you&#39. For example.
For example,and knows how he fits into it, not about himself or what might happen to him. He probably isn&#39, special feeling about life, and then he acts immediately and tries to dt sure how it wlii all work out,when in new situation, even if he is very young, an intelligent person thinks about the situation. An intelligent person,especially in a newt feel ashamed that he fails, he doesn&#39.And.
If you loof at children, if he can&#39. They are actually two different kinds of intelligence,we need to find out how a person acts instead of how much he knows what to do. If we want to test intelligence.By intelligence we ment away of he seems to have a wall between him and life in generalWhen we talk about intelligence,we do not ment the ability to get good scores in certain kinds of tests or even the ability t make tll see great difference between what we call“bright” children and “not bright” children. But the unintelligent child keeps more to himself and his own dream-world, but at least he tries
要求一段一段翻译。要的加分 谢谢大家了
提问者采纳
但那些不聪明的孩子只是固执地坚守着自己的幻想, the bright child really wants to find out more about life - he tries to get in touch with everything around him, he doesn&#39. 如果你仔细观看周围的孩子,你会发现我们所谓的“聪明”和“愚蠢”孩子之间有着天壤之别,如果他不能成功地解决,但至少他会去尝试; he just tries to learn from his mistakes. 如果我们想要测试一个人的智商, you&#39。For example,不影响大意。But the unintelligent child keeps more to himself and his own dream-world,解决问题, but at least he tries.“智商”是指一个人的生活习惯和言行举止,and knows how he fits into it。He tries to find out all he can,那些聪明的孩子尽可能地挖掘生活的每一个真相——他们想要了解身边发生的一切现像When we talk about intelligence。If we want to test intelligence.楼主你打错了几个单词, special feeling about life,或者在学校中学习的能力By intelligence we ment away of living and behaving。And,we do not ment the ability to get good scores in certain kinds of tests or even the ability to do well in school,when in new situation, has a special outlook on life, if he can&#39, not about himself or what might happen to him,在一个新的环境中。
For example.当我们谈及“高智商”;t feel ashamed that he fails,并且知道如何成功地融入生活.并且,但幸好都认得出, even if he is very young. 例如,而绝不是看他纸上谈兵的功夫,理想和现实间总有不可跨越的鸿沟。He probably isn'll see great difference between what we call“bright” children and “not bright” children,而不是自身情况或者会碰到什么事情.也许他不能确定这是个最好的方案,即便他很年轻(没有经验),但他会从特别的角度观察生活.他竭尽全力找到答案,对于他们而言, and then he acts immediately and tries to do something about it, an intelligent person thinks about the situation,反而,we need to find out how a person acts instead of how much he knows what to do. A he seems to have a wall between himt make things work out eight. 比如说,他善于从自己的错误中学习。They are actually two different kinds of intelligence,一个高智商的人会首先考虑环境本身,这些其实是不同种类的智商;t sure how it wlii all work out,我们需要从他的言行举止中评判. 然而。
If you loof at children,他也不会为自己的失败而羞愧,用特别的情感体验生命,然后立即行动。一个高智商的人,尤其是在一个新的或紧张的场合中,especially in a new or anxious siuation,并不是指一个人能在各类考试中取得高分
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
专业人士的相关知识
其他1条回答
当我们谈论智力时,我们没有ment能力得到在某些种类的好比分测试甚至能力在学校很好做。由智力我们ment居住和表现,特别是在一新或急切siuation。 如果我们想要测试智力,我们需要发现人怎么行动而不是多少他知道怎样做。
例如,当在新的情况,一个聪明的人考虑情况,不他自己或什么也许发生在他身上。 他设法发现所有他能,他立刻然后行动和尝试做某事对此。 他大概不是肯定的它wlii全部怎么解决,但是至少他尝试。并且,如果他不可能做事制定出八,他不感到感到羞愧他出故障; 他设法从他的差错吸取教训。 一个聪明的人,即使他是非常年轻的,有在生活,关于生活的特别感觉的一个特别外型,并且知道他怎么适合入它。
如果您在孩子的loof,您将看什么之间的巨大区别我们call“bright”孩子和“not bright”孩...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想用英语写一份个人近期情况,以下是我要提问的大概内容,麻烦好心人帮帮用英语翻译一下内容,在此先谢_百度知道
我想用英语写一份个人近期情况,以下是我要提问的大概内容,麻烦好心人帮帮用英语翻译一下内容,在此先谢
学习上刻苦专研,也是别人的收获,我像是欲破茧的蚕蛹,希望自己也想刘先生一样. 最喜欢做的事是,谦让,而我的经历. 做过最值得自己骄傲的事是:和团队协作,我现在就读于广西工学院、活便。我坚信、系里和院里的工作都得到普遍老师和同学的高度评价。
2,吐丝围绕的孤独黑暗只为了更深刻的学习与思考,对过来的大一生活进行了一下小结和对来年的大学生的憧憬,所学的专业是通信工程,在生活上与学习上都有有了很大的想法,就是刘先生对我的资助而自己不能够亲耳听到我对你所说的一句感恩的话语:能够您们一贯的支持: 在班里,我性格开朗,就是这样一个随和,这或许对我的未来给一些更重要的动力和帮助,像蚕丝:
您好,长江后浪推前浪。
4。现在心里一直有一个遗憾的想法,终会有破茧重见光明的一天,乐于助人是我一贯生活习惯.,生活上勤俭节约,为了提升自己各方面的能力在工作上还是继续在班里担任班长一职工作,时常上网关注一些近些年来的就业形势来给自己定好学习方向和人生定位:能够有一个“舞台”展示不同的我。
现在我已经悄悄不如大二生活,上进!我是去年你所资助过的彭文同学. 最希望做的事是,共同进步,是我奋斗的纪念尊敬的刘先生。我的理想是,还有就是自己想了解一下刘先生的人生历程,我记忆中曾经
1,朴素大方是我的风格.最值得感恩的事是,为人善良。
3,勤奋的人
提问者采纳
; show different to me. 2 most likes to do is, it may give some of my future more important motive and help: always support, department! I am the last year. 4 most thankful to you is, helpful is my life habit, often grind assiduously only some of the employment situation in recent years to give yourself good study direction and life, liu: and teamwork, and the light of my experience a day. I firmly believe that I like to the t hear what I say to you, around the lonely dark for more profound thinking and learningRespect of Mr Lstage&quot, virtuous, will have cocoon, I read it now, my style, and others, and lots of people, HuoBian. Study on Internet. Now a heart that idea. Now I have quietly as life. 3 most want to do is to have a &quot, a grateful and you want to know about the journey, guangxi engineering major is communication engineering, is my memory, my personality is bright, to come to the life of the freshman year in college, like silk, life in two with learning has a great idea: Hello. My ideal is, life is simple and thrifty, My memory once 1 the most proud of matter is worth in the class, hope oneself also want Mr Liu, in order to elevate himself in various aspects of the ability to work or in the class monitor a worker, you have to learn the PengWenTong aid, to my aid is liu and his ears can&#39, after the Yangtze river waves, make progress together, is such an easygoing, and all work of the theater from teachers and students of highly, diligence, and summaries of vision
提问者评价
谢谢你的帮助~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译请问下我的名字翻译成英文怎么写啊~写好以后怎么念啊~_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译请问下我的名字翻译成英文怎么写啊~写好以后怎么念啊~
英语翻译请问下我的名字翻译成英文怎么写啊~写好以后怎么念啊~
Lijie,按汉语拼音念。
LEE是对韩国人的翻译方式,咱是中国人,所以拒绝与韩国人一样Li Jie最好!
Jet Lee李连杰就用这个谁给我用英语翻译一下自我介绍,大家好我叫李爽,今年21岁,我的家乡是大连,我是一个性格开朗的人,平_百度知道
谁给我用英语翻译一下自我介绍,大家好我叫李爽,今年21岁,我的家乡是大连,我是一个性格开朗的人,平
给我用英语翻译一下自我介绍,来回报他们,他们非常爱我,所以我希望我毕业后好好努力,我是一个性格开朗的人,大家好我叫李爽,也喜欢和朋友外出游玩,找到一份满意的工作,今年21岁,我的家里有四口人,平时我喜欢听音乐,我的家乡是大连,爸爸妈妈姐姐,上网
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
mom and dad sister, to return them, they love me very much, so I hope after graduation, my hometown is in dalian, I am a cheerful person, also likes to hang out with friends, this year 21 years old, surfing the Internet, my home four mouth peopleHi my name is li3 shuang3, find a satisfactory job, I work hard, usually I like to listen to music
Hi my name is li shuang . I'm twenty one years old
My hometown is in Dalian
I am a cheerful person
Usually I like to listen to music, surfing the Internet.
also like to hang out with friends
four people, I
sister. they love me very much, so I hope after graduation
work hard,
find a satisfactory job
to return them, thank you .
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖