高一期末作文复习
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢假如你是李华,请问你对成绩好与坏的看法.写一篇英语作文_百度知道
假如你是李华,请问你对成绩好与坏的看法.写一篇英语作文
Internet gaming do affect our studies and health, lately your school performance has dropped due to internet games. You excel both in academics and sportsDear Zhang Wei,I have often look up to you as an inspiration of my studies. I re interested in any, maybe I can join with you. An unsolicited advice - why not make use of our time in extracurricular activities. However? Let me know if you&#39.Sincerely
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你的朋友李华是高中毕业生.他对填报志愿时是首先考虑专业还是学校拿不定主意.就你的看法写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
你的朋友李华是高中毕业生.他对填报志愿时是首先考虑专业还是学校拿不定主意.就你的看法写一篇英语作文
你的朋友李华是高中毕业生.他对填报志愿时是首先考虑专业还是学校拿不定主意.就你的看法写一篇英语作文
Dear Li Hua,  How are you?  Every student in our school as well as in your school will be faced with the question when he passes the College-Entrance Examinations.Should he choose a good major or a good university first? Some students prefer to choose majors first so that they can learn what they are interested in.It will also make it possible for them to take their favorite jobs in the future.  However,those who think differently believe that good universities have better teachers and better conditions.The graduates from leading universities are often more likely to find a good job.In my opinion,the best choice is a good major at a good university.If we cannot obtain both,the first thing to consider is a good major,because no matter where we study, we can still achieve a lot in a certain field if we try our best .Doing whatever we are fond of will benefit us.It will lead to our great achievements.  Yours truly,  Liu Wei书面表达请根据提示内容,写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你对人口问题的看法。提示:1. 世界人口迅速增长带来了许多问题,如粮-英语教学-17教育网
书面表达请根据提示内容,写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你对人口问题的看法。提示:1. 世界人口迅速增长带来了许多问题,如粮
来源: 作者:佚名 点击数()次
书面表达请根据提示内容,写一篇80词左右的短文,谈谈你对人口问题的看法。提示:1. 世界人口迅速增长带来了许多问题,如粮食不足、失业率高等。2. 中国是一个人口大国,也是农业大国,还有人生活在贫困线以下。3. 中国应坚持独生子女政策,控制人口增长。参考词汇:农业 agriculture&在贫困线以下 below the poverty line&坚持carry on__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
One possible version:With the growing population, many problems appear. For example, we haven’t enough food for everyone in the world, many people are out of work, the cities are too crowed, air and water get dirty...China is a big country of agriculture with the largest population in the world. There are still many people living below the poverty line. We should carry on the one-child policy to control the growing of the population. If each family has only one healthy child, we can all live a happy life. Do you think so?
这是一篇给材料作文。中心内容已经由提示给出,我们要做的首先是要用正确的句子把这些内容表达出来。在写作中注意准确运用时态,上下语意连贯,符合逻辑关系。写作中注意运用自己熟悉的句式,在不影响表达的前提下尽量使用短句。由于是要求发表自己对人口问题的看法,写作中注意人称的使用,句子的语气,语态等。短文结尾可以适当发挥,写一些自己的看法。
上一篇文章:
相关文章:
Copyright ?
Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于读书日的作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信