语文阅读理解解题技巧B

阅读理解b&
娟妹纸丶塃
能换个角度拍么
。。。哎,下次垂直拍照
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码2013年9月公共英语(pets)三级考试真题及参考答案[阅读理解Part B]
2013年9月公共英语(pets)三级考试真题及参考答案[阅读理解Part B].更多关于PETS公共英语考试信息请登录学易网校 / 查询,网上课程学习请电话咨询:400-622-629166!
2013年9月公共英语(pets)三级真题答案
  SECTION III Reading Comprehension Part B(40 minutes)
  61、根据下列材料,请回答61-65题:
  Directions:
  Read the texts from a magazine in which five people voice their different opinions in response to an article on the issue of praising. For questions 61 to 65, match the name of each person (61 to 65) to one of the statements ( A to G) given below. Mark your answers on ANSWER SHEET1.
  Mike :
  Praise often and sincerely--it' s as simple as that. Employees want to feel needed and appreci-ated. By offering sincere praise with examples about what they did right, you' ll go far in  creating an energetic team. Meanwhile, I don't agree with the assertion that &to focus on what needs im-proving isn' t good management. & In fact, it' s the balance of praise along with constructive criti-cism that drives employees to work smarter and reach higher.
  Frank:
  This article makes a valid point that needs to be understood, especially for the new generation of workers, my generation. We don' t see ourselves as parts in the machine to be put in the dark to work. My generation needs respect in return from our employer, we need to feel appreciated beyond just a pay check, it' s the difference between being fulfilled at our career and being sad at our job.
  Joyce :
  One skill missing in today's workplace is the ability to build effective business relationships.At the core of that relationship is the need for consistent feedback. &How am I doing?& is a ques-tion that should be answered consistently. When you tell an employee once a year what is needed to improve, you have not done your job as a leader--build skills, provide feedback and help the em-ployee grow and develop.
  Ellen:
  I don' t see a problem with praising employees when it' s truly deserved ( insincere praise is an entirely different story). It' s a cost-free &benefit&, if you will, in that it allows employees to see that their efforts are both noticed and valued. In the work world there are always people available to tell that you are doing something wrong and far too few occasions when employees are told that they've done something right!
  Diana:
  Praise what the employee did. Be specific about why it was helpful. An employee who contin-ually earns your praise also deserves your attention as to how else to reward their behavior. Mean-ingful praise encourages people beyond anything else. Written comments are available for later re-view. They give them confidence that they can &do it again. & I never regretted praising an employ-ee who deserved it but often kicked myself for missing an opportunity.
  Now match the name of each person (61 to 65) to the appropriate statement
  Note: there are two extra statements.
  Statements
  [A]Praise combined with criticism is helpful.
  [B] Praise can bring about many kinds of desired behavior.
  [C] Employees may feel it hard to accept.insincere praise.
  [D] Let employees know exactly for what they are praised.
  [E] In my opinion, we are not generous enough to give praise.
  [F] Employees need helpful advice on a regular basis.
  [G] Money alone cannot guarantee a sense of career fulfillment for me.
  61、 Mike
  62、 Frank
  63、 Joyce
  64、 Ellen
  65、 Diana
  参考译文
  下面这段文字是5个人对一篇关于表扬问题的文章的不同观点。
  麦克:
  频繁且真诚地表扬,就是这么简单。雇员希望感受到被需要和赏识。通过用员工做的实际工作举例来真诚地表扬,你就离创造一个活力四射的团队不远了。同时,我不同意这样一种说法&密切关注需要改进的方面不是好的管理方法&。事实上,正是表扬和有建设性的批评之间的平衡促使员工工作更有效率,取得更多的进步。
  弗兰克:
  这篇文章指出一个需要理解的有效观点,特别是对我这新一代的工作者。我们不把自己视为放在黑暗角落里工作的机器的一部分。我这一代人需要从雇主那儿得到尊重作为回报,除了一份工资单,我们需要被赏识。这就是在 事业中感到充实和为工作而痛苦的区别。
  乔伊斯:
  在当今就业市场缺失的一项技能是建立有效商业关系的能力。这个关系的核心是需要持续不断的反馈。&我做得怎么样?&是一个应该不断得到回答的问题。当你一年之中仅有一次告诉一个员工应该改进的方面,你并没有做
  好领导者的本职工作&&技能培训,提供反馈,帮助员工成长和发展。
  艾伦:
  我认为,当员工应得表扬时去表扬他没有什么问题(不真诚的表扬另当别论)。这是个不用成本的&所得&,如果你表扬了,员工便看到了自己的努力得到了关注和重视。在工作领域,总有人告诉你做错了什么事,但是几乎没人告诉你你做得很好!
  戴安娜:
  夸奖员工所做的事。具体说明为什么其所做的事有帮助。经常得到表扬的员工同样应该受到关注,得到可以犒劳其所为的奖励。有意义的表扬给人们的鼓励超过任何其他的东西。书面形式的评价可以用于将来的回顾。这些评价给了他们&就这么做&的信心。我从不后悔表扬了应受表扬的员工,但经常责怪自己错过了表扬的机会。
  61.A【精析】主旨题。麦克认为正是表扬和有建设性的批评之间的平衡促进了员工更有效率地工作,取得更多的进步,故选A。
  62.G【精析】主旨题。弗兰克认为,除了一份工资单,员工还需要被赏识,这是在事业中感到充实和为工作而痛苦的区别。意思与G项&对我来说,金钱本身不能保证事业充实的感觉&,故选G。
  63.F【精析】主旨题。乔伊斯说,当你一年之中仅有一次告诉一个员工应该改进的方面,你并没有做好领导者的本职工作,意思是说一个公司的领导者应该及时地向员工提供反馈,与F项&员工需要定期得到有用的建议&意思相符,故选F。
  64.E【精析】主旨题。艾伦最后一句话&在工作领域,总有人告诉你做错了什么事,但是几乎没人告诉你你做得很好&与E项&我们表扬他人时不够慷慨&意思相符,故选E。
  65.D【精析】细节题。戴安娜前面两句话&夸奖员工所做的事。具体说明为什么其所做的事有帮助&与D项&让员工确切知道为什么他们受到表扬&意思相符,故选D。
  【提示】请点击对应题号查看。
PETS公共英语网络课程
我猜这些文章对您也有帮助
PETS公共英语考试导航
保留登录信息君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
 阅读理解B 内容详尽,但请以实际操作为准,欢迎下载使用
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
 阅读理解B
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
下载积分:30
内容提示:jj