一百个高一必修三英语单词英文单词带汉语

高一寒假英语日记10篇,带翻译,100字左右的-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 高一寒假英语日记10篇,带翻译,100字左右的
高一寒假英语日记10篇,带翻译,100字左右的
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“高一寒假英语日记10篇,带翻译,100字”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“高一寒假英语日记10篇,带翻译,100字”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:高一寒假英语日记10篇,带翻译,100字左右的,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1: In these days. July 14 2006 Today I found time was a cruel thing. Playing basketball is always my favourite!August 7 2006Yesterday we played happily. Although I have more than a-month holiday. in fact. And in a year, it didn’t matter. I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature, time always goes on, the high temperature disagreed to me. They went abroad to study.I know.July 24 2006 I have rested for 8 days, I have slept for 14 hours, I willhavea good rest!I fill very happy today. July 10 2006I am planning to spend my summer holiday on sports this year. Although I had a lot of things to do, so some of my classmates and I will form a small team and play basketball together. I remembered last year there were twenty-two people at all. I felt I am free. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. It was cold outside. Although you have a lot of money or you enjoy high reputation, but there were only ten people. I had a lot of homework to do and I am essential to complete the homework as soon as I have time. I waited for him in front of the KFC’s door! I wrote an Englishdaily composition, we didn’t come into contact with others frequently? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. Next year is a very important year, I felt uncomfortable. All of us were very happy.At last. The match last for tow hours. It was time for dinner. I heard some my friends had gone abroad. Today I found I hadn’t enough time.I thought I was very tired. We all will prepare the new term’s new subject, it is the most important for us now! I am very hungry. I didn’t know to do what. We are free. About ten minutes left. Sometimes we may have a match against some other teams and I do enjoy the sense when we win the game, sleepy and had no strength. I made a appointment to meet at nine o’clock. After I had my breakfast, I want to have full sleepand eat good food in order to replenish myself. July 7 2006 It was the second day of our summer holiday, my friends didn’t arrive. I haven’t seen them for a year.Although we have some homework. I stayed at home and watched TV. I was excited. I got up at a quarter to seven. Today. You can’t use anything to exchange time. When I arrived, but I found I had a lot of things to do. I was ill because of the hot weather.Oh. Why. August 6 2006It was sunny today, my friends arrived one by one. So when I went out. I think next year we won’t make a party. My god. I was tired. Last but not the least. I must go. But I didn’t do something special, I felt very bored, time won’t leave them more. It was my homework. Maybe I couldn’t see them in the future. And the rest time we can make good use of, I went to the renrenle Market . Oh. So I live alone but I don’t feel lonely. In winter holidays. My parents are in Zhongshan. After we greeted. I felt good,we went to play basketball in Liwan Gymnasium. Time is also a fair thingJuly 6 2006Itwas the first day of our summer holiday! We have been very tired after hard studying, I was ill. I had a lot of time to do things I like. Whatever man is. My parents are worried about my health. But we can finish them in several days解决方案2:恩恩,谢了解决方案3: but very exciting,that is my dream,Then I ran away quickly. After that,我的上帝, I cooked dinner for my parents. So I wents body, the screen is alwA big sound was happened.译, but Iling ling ling,阿婆表扬了我. After dinner,所以我学习英语和计算机单词, it carefully stood up.. Why!3)How happy I am! A year later,当我睡觉的时候, he went to the 4th floor old woman&#39?哦。”妈妈答应了,哪句不懂. May be unexpected happened. He needed a new one. So I wrote words,不要偷懒,我想放弃今天的学习。“呤呤呤”我在一阵响亮的声音中醒来. Everyone. I think has swept very clean. Wish I could finish these works today:“我要吃了你. (睡懒觉,I thought,所以我有很多时间用来自己分配!&quot, but also esau is fast。晚餐后. But all the telephones have sold out:昨晚发生了一件有趣的事情. And the rest time we can make good use of,你相信你能做到., but a slip back a Gouchi Shi, if you can finish the work quickly. (和同学们出去玩)9)It was the first day of our winter holiday,妈妈对我说,我写英语日记都是在早上八点. 我有一个很好的时间上周末. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way。&quot. (爸爸的手机坏了, I stayed at home and did my homework,并且冲着我大叫。在此之后. It was a little difficult。8)I have rested for a week. We are free!&quot,因为我在周末考试没考好, I think:“go on,自己读一下. I can do this thing. While we were having lunch。实践才能达到完美。有时提前完成学习任务是件好事,尽自己最大的努力,然后想, we will get the real life which belongs to us,then,我看看到了一件滑稽事.At night,就到4楼阿婆家玩, then learned “Li yang” English, I want to do good deeds. We just saw the other! We have been very tired after hard studying,我打排球我的朋友. Open limbs。笑死人了. Two years to go,我去游泳。四肢张开:&quot. All of us were very happy。这是很累!中!;s house,幸好那仅仅是一个梦。4)I had a good time last weekend,修)(最后三篇我没有翻译. So my father and I went to the electballet,然后学习&quot, if I do it in the afternoon. 中。但在过去的晚上我还是要在晚上写,写我的英文日记. Yes, you must belive that you can do it。我要感谢我的妈妈,我留在家里和我的家庭作业。我有一个轻松的周末。我觉得已经扫得很干净了!,你闻起来太美味了,简直是太滑稽了7)英, we were still talking about the new school and new friends.&quot. We didn’t go to someplace special. A dog in the ice dancing &quot, computer word I fall in the weekend exam, a savory praised me.。我打扫好了以后,and the dog suddenly jumping up and shouting at me,我觉得楼梯很脏.. Because of this. The homework wasn’t difficult。现在我的英语比2个月前好得多。我可以游得很好。这只狗突然跳起来,而且也扫得比较快, I must write words English dairy. Ridiculous。但我真的有很多工作要做!可是前腿一打滑又来了一个狗吃屎,我梦到自己睡在一只狗的身上。因此我在写单词, my father chose a Motorola one,when I was sleepping , I write English dairy eight in the morning。可让人意想不到是发生了,I dreamed I sleeping on a dog&#39, so I have a lot of time to do myself. I had a relaxing weekend,我要做好事;李阳疯狂英语&quot1)Today,you smell very delicious:我在哪. And we learned much more things and got new life.Oh. But I really have a lot of work to do。2)Ah ha,在河里. PraI want to eat you. I MI want to clean sweep on the first floor。. I began to feel bored.这个假期是我最好的繁忙的节日, my mother said to me. Bye,从我家5楼一直往下扫到一楼, we have grown riper. In winter holidays. Although we have some homework。正因为如此, from my house to the fifth floor downward all Saul to the first floor.” So I have to try,我煮晚餐我的父母; The dog dancing on the ice to slide to slide:今天早上,昨天我很快完成了所有的工作. Many times I want to take today off. You can’t see from the screen. I can swim very well. At first.我有多么的高兴, it is a very funny。”我吓的快速的逃跑. We had lunch together? Because we have one months to do things we love to do, I feel stair very dirty, I will ready to dead, we can have more interests to do the next work,好是滑稽,我在做梦,我真的快死了,I woke up quickly, &quot。晚上,我拿着扫把开始打扫楼梯. When you open the mobile telephone. But I wrote it in the evening in the pass day, she is good for me,吃零食)10)The screen of my father’s mobile telephone is broken. They are my best friends in the middle school, I want to have full sleep and eat good food in order to replenish myself,它小心翼翼地站起来了,然后……哦. It was tired。任何人。星期天早上,可是我一点也不累。于是. Sometimes finish work early is a good thing. And my father is a businessman,我必须写单词, has been stair: 今天, good or funny, I played volleyball with my friends, it was time for lunch,刚好到了午餐时间,所以我不能不试一试.&quot! Forelegs. On Sunday morning, then …… 。我对妈妈说. But we can finish them in several days。 我做了这件好事后,如果你能完成这项工作得很快. So I took the broom began to clean the stair,一不小心打了滑:“我要打扫楼梯,如果我要一直做到下午, and accidentally hit the slide。下午,我想:This morning I had a funny look into the matter.&quot。再见了.. Last but not the least。,她对我很好. We only have two years. Yesterday I finished all the work very quick:An interesting thing happened on yesterday. I must thanks my mother, when I get up. My god。这是一个什么困难, now I’m writing my English dairy,我们会有更多的兴趣去做下一件事情。作业并不困难,where I am,he said, I went to swim in the river。5)This holiday is my best busy holiday for I am learning English, I will have a good rest!哈哈。许多次?Oh,我心里很高兴。6)英, I was very happy。那只狗手舞足蹈的在冰面上滑来滑去。希望我能完成今天这些任务. There are many new kinds of mobile telephones,但非常兴奋. Finally, try your best. Now my English is better than 2months ago,一直扫到一楼;。一只狗在冰上跳“芭蕾”, my father chose a Sumsung one. I said to her mother:“继续,just a dream. I clean after me good,当我起床的时候解决方案4:都高中了还不自己写通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:都高中了还不自己写===========================================答:日记类文章(随便挑。。) January 13 2010 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free. Although we have some homework. But we can...===========================================答:有些日记虽然简单,但是你是交作业,交差,又不打分,不怕的,祝你新学年新气象! 1. Today I found time was a cruel thing. Whatever man is, time always goes on. It won’t stay to wait for somebody. You can’t use anything to exchange ...===========================================答:January 13 2010 It was the first day of our winter holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. ...===========================================答:1)Today is the dayof reunion of our elementary school class.We made an appointment a week agothat we would go back to our elementary school.About nine o’clock, we all gotto the school gate.The guard asked what we are going to ...===========================================答:第一天:THE NEWSPAPER 报 纸 Nowadays the newspaper possesses considerable value Everybody should read it. It supplies us with a variety of news every day. It tells us the political situation of the world. If we form the habit o...===========================================答:It was the first day of our summer holiday. All of us were very happy. Why? Because we have one months to do things we love to do. We are free.Although we have some homework. But we can finish them in several days. And the rest...===========================================答:1.看妈妈写给我的日记 日 星期六 晴 今天我非常的高兴,看了妈妈写给我的日记,从我很小的时候到现在,日记里记录的精彩内容精彩把我逗得哈哈大笑。 日记里记录了我从出生到现在的点点滴滴,我的顽皮和烦恼,我的快乐和幸福。我非常...===========================================问:日期是2014年2月左右的,内容自己发挥想象答:Today, my parents and i went to supermarket to buy things we need during the Spring Festival. When we arrived at the supermarket, there had already had many people. And in order to save time, we decide to divide the things we n...===========================================我没有做什么特别。我住在家里看电视。噢!我写了英语日记组成。这是我的功课。今天,我睡了14 小时.我以为我很疲惫。现在是吃晚饭。我必须去!我非常渴望。 July 10 200...===========================================vacation wasn't crazy and exciting, but I really learnt a lot. It was good for relaxing, and I am getting ready for the coming new term now. Good-bye, my winter vacation. 我的寒假 ...===========================================(1) 星期天 天气:晴 今天是放寒假的第二天,为了赶紧做好寒假作业,痛痛快... 而最令我高兴的是我终于学会了学习英语的方法,可是我并不会骄傲,因为我的英语成绩...===========================================illustrations were made very nicely.Bought a copy of the C你好nese version of English a... 我心里有很多很多的打算,想过一个快乐而充实的寒假,我制订了一个寒假生活计划表。...=========================================== 听 雨 ⊙ 佚名 小时候,住在瓦屋下,每当下雨,便能听到淅淅沥沥、凄凄然然的雨声。长大了,住在钢筋混凝土的森林中,听不到雨声凄然,似乎生活缺了不少的灵气。缺了能让人...=========================================== Dear my friends, Thank you for listening. Today our topis is how to take full use of your spare time. In our life, some of students go to Internet bar and gradually get addicted to co...===========================================那微弱的光亮就这样在没有阳光的屋子里。陪我一起学习,未回了一片英语课外文章,它... 她用柴禾搭了一个小棚,用死鲸的肋骨修筑了坚固的篱笆。为了制作称手的镖枪,她带着...=========================================== Winter fun While saying good-bye to the cold and windy spring. Biting cold of winter, but also saying good-bye to the colorful fun W also ushered in a thick spring. Letting a ...===========================================建议你早上记下英语单词,语法,多读文章----------如果能达到扫一眼就知道其意思,那阅读理解,完形填空对你来说就是小菜一碟了语文最重要的是作文,多锻炼写作吧,一天写一篇议...=========================================== 英语么 对于我来说 英语和数学是2个极端 英语课几乎全看了数学理综 但是我英语仍然... 然后这些改变应该应用什么原理列方程 联立解方程带数据进去算完了事 选择题么 有的...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求一篇关于吸烟危害的英语作文,高中水平,100词左右,要有中文翻译
love753537
被浏览1027次
采纳率:51%
Smoking is harmful to the smoker's heathy. Smoke may result in a dark teeth and may cause
bronchitis and lung deases. When the smokes spead into the air, it will make the air dirty and not good to other people, specially for the kids and old peoples.
Smoking in public
will disturb others and is not polite as well.
Of course, to the ordinary familly,smoking will cost a big money and is a heavy burden for the life.
吸烟危害健康。吸烟可让人的牙齿变黑、引起支气管炎和肺病。当烟雾在空气中扩散时,它会污染空气并危害他人,尤其是孩子和老人。在公共场合吸烟会打扰他人而且也不礼貌。
当然,对一个普通的家庭来说,吸烟将花费一大笔钱并造成沉重的生活负担。
希望能够帮到你,如果帮到你别忘采纳哟~
更多求一篇关于吸烟危害的英语作文,高中水平,100词左右,要有中文翻译相关内容请留意的其它文章高一的英文短语及翻译_百度作业帮
高一的英文短语及翻译
1.have been learning English 2.a pen friend 3.attitudes towards … 4.the more … the more 5.native speakers 6.as long as 7.get good marks 8.a Senior High 1 student 9.CCTV Channel 4 10.one’s favorite subject / actor 11.the role model 12.on Page 4 13.a business manager 14.have time for hobbies 15.sports programmes 16.TV series 17.game shows 18.talk shows 19.get the world at one’s feet 20.improve one’s lifestyle 21.a couch potato 22.a workaholic 23.at weekends 24.the main news at six o’clock 25.a good play on BBC2 26.the portable TV 27.the stone wall 28.the remote control 29.go off 30.the alarm clock 31.get changed 32.take up 33.be filled with 34.urgent matters 35.do one’s paperwork 36.have time for fun 37.make money for sb.38.get bored 39.find painting very interesting 40.suffer from 41.lie on a beach 42.shop with a friend 43.take place 44.social situation 45.lose weight 46.can’t stand sth./doing sth.47.hate doing sth.48.prefer doing sth.49.take turns to do sth.50.win support from 51.as soon as possible 52.meet the challenge of 53.make his father proud 54.help with the cooking 55.welcome dinner 56.in the center of 57.on the tube 58.be crowded with 59.spend some time in doing sth./on sth.60.at work 61.the same …that 62.the same…as 63.early in the morning 64.late at night 65.free of sickness 66.make sure 67.look after 68.play with sb.69.distance learning 70.It is my dream to do sth.71.call me a movie fan 72.get the chance to do sth.73.a restaurant nearby 74.routine life 75.on the same course 76.over the years 77.not…anymore 78.write back 79.a love for fine tea 80.think of 81.as a result 82.result from 83.result e up with 85.join sb in sth/doing sth.86.serve tea 87.wash down the food 88.in order to do sth.89.play/have an important role/part in 90.as well as 91.do one’s business 92.cheer up 93.make a difference to 94.feel bored with 95.ask for 96.It has something/nothing to do with 97.reduce stress 98.have a good diet 99.make a decision 100.graduate from 101.graduate in 102.be prepared for 103.to tell the truth 1. 一直在学英语 2. 笔友 3. 对……的态度 4. 越 …… 越 …… 5. 当地人,本地人 6. 只要 7. 得高分 8. 高一年新生 9. 央视 第四频道 10. 最喜欢的科目 / 演员 11. 偶像,榜样人物 12. 第4页 13. 营销经理 14. 有培养业余兴趣的时间 15. 体育节目 16. 电视剧 17. 游戏秀 18. 脱口秀 19. 世界在脚下 20. 改善生活方式 21. 终日懒散在家看电视的人 22. 工作狂 23. 周末 24. 六点的重要新闻 25. 英国广播公司二频道好看的电视剧 26. 随身携带手提电视 27. 石墙 28. 手握遥控器 29. (闹钟)响 30. 闹钟 31. 换衣服 32. 占据,占时间、空间 33. 充满 34. 急待处理的事情 35. 写写东西 36. 有时间娱乐 37. 为人赚钱 38. 觉得无聊 39. 感觉画画很有趣 40. 因为……而感到身体不适、难受 41. 躺在长椅上 42. 和朋友购物 43. 发生 44. 社会形势 45. 减肥 46. 无法忍受(做)某事 47. 讨厌做某事 48. 喜欢做某事 49. 轮流做某事 50. 赢得某人支持 51. 尽快 52. 迎接挑战 53. 使他的父亲骄傲 54. 帮忙做饭 55. 欢迎宴会 56. 在……中心 57. 乘地铁 58. 挤满 59. 花时间做某事 60. 在工作 61. 和……一样(同一个) 62. 和……一样(不同一个) 63. 清晨 64. 深夜 65. 没有疾病 66. 确定 67. 照顾 68. 和某人一起玩 69. 远程学习 70. 我的梦想是做某事 71. 称我为影迷 72. 有机会做某事 73. 附近的饭店 74. 日常生活 75. 上同一门课 76. 这几年来 77. 不再…… 78. 回信 79. 对好茶的喜爱 80. 考虑 81. 结果是 82. (因……)发生;(随……)产生 83. 造成;导致 84. 想出 85. 加入某人做某事 86. 上茶 87. (用水)咽下食物 88. 为了…… 89. 在……方面起很大作用 90. 也,还 ;和 …… 一样好 91. 做生意 92. 兴奋起来 93. 改变 94. 对……感到厌倦 95. 要求 96. 和……有/没有关系 97. 减轻压力 98. 有良好饮食习惯 99. 作出决定 100.从某学校毕业 101.从某专业毕业 102.准备好(做某事) 103.坦白说;实话实说
建议你买一本小甘的英语单词书(柒和远志)的,蛮便宜8、9块吧,高中英语必修12345,选678都有,蛮方便。希望能帮助你的学习。
买参考书去
您可能关注的推广回答者:高中100字的英语作文带翻译!_百度知道
高中100字的英语作文带翻译!
如坐火车你将去车站.活动内容.交通:假设你是李华。请写信邀请他来你家乡游玩,机场有45路公交车、爬山,应包含以下内容:到附近的岛上玩,你的朋友peter将来中国旅行、跑步:飞机或火车,游泳:1;2,在最后一站下车提纲、吃海鲜
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
祝你好远.考试会更全面;它会包括整篇文章.现在我想跟你谈一下你的期末考试.Thefinalexamwillcountas50percentofyourgradeofthecourse.Iusedtorunabouteverydayinprevioussummervacations.Theresearchproject(项目)willcountas20percentandthemidtermexam30percent,pleasedropin.GoodlucktoyouandI’llseeyouonTuesday.I’llbeinmyofficealmostalldaynextTuesday.thissummervacationwastheidealtimeformetodothis.如果你遇到困难.记得带两三支钢笔.Ifyitwillconsistentirelyofessays(文章).Thoughthoseexaminationswerestillayearaway.首先,考试周的最后一天,我想现在好一些了.TheexamwillbeheldnextThursday,thistestwillnotincludemultiple---choicequestions.我很快会进入高中学习的最后一学年.Andunlikethemidtermexam.尽管这些考试还有一年时间,这次考试不包括多项选,我会好好倚靠这无穷的快乐暑假,不像期中考试,我建议你复习一下课本里的中考内容和课堂笔记.我的暑假如何过我今年用一种不同的方式来过暑假.期末考会在你的年纪里算百分之五十的分值.研究项目占百分之二十.因为我这个假期比较努力.Iwasnotatallboredbythiskindoflife,还有中考占百分之三十.我整天会留在办公室里直到下周二,这次暑假机会难逢.Iwouldsoonbeinthelastyearofmyhigh-schooleducationwouldaftergraduationbeupagainstthecollegeentranceexaminations.You’llhavetoanswerthreeofthefiveessayquestions,waitamoment,我会在星期二见你的.用这样的想法让我着手工作或者适应变化.
OK.Remembertobringtwoofthreepensincaseyourunoutofink,thissummervacationIsimplycouldnotaffordtodoso,thelastdayoftheexamweek.AtfirstIwasratherdismayedatthethoughtofthis.WiththisinmindIthensettoworklikeanythingandoccasionallywentoutforachangeordidsomephysical,让我可以做一番事情,IthoughtitwasbetterthiswaybecausebyworkinghardthissummerIcouldcountonendlesshappysummerstocome,forIwassustainedbyahope,我必须提前准备复习那些在学校学过的知识.我过去常常用以前过暑假的方式度过,IhadtostartearlytomakemyselfwellpreparedbyreviewingallthosethingsIhadlearnedatschool,Iwouldsuggestyoureviewyourmidtermexamaswellastextbooksandyourclassnotes,我对此十分着急,或者锻炼身体都可以.这样的日子我根本不会觉得乏味,因为我有欲望的支持.你将不得不回答三到五个关于文章的问题.Theexamwillbecomprehensive(全面的).考试会在下周四进行.还有.
HowISpentMySummerVacationIspentthissummervacationinquiteadifferentway,毕业后面临大学考试,whichmeansyou’llberesponsibleforallofthesubjectmatterswecoveredinclassthisterm,今年暑假我只是不能像以前这样多的精力与时间这样过,请来找我,以防没墨水NowI’dliketotalktoyouaboutyourfinalexam
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信