l like the purple dress的复数.用which提问

英语对画线句子提问(急需)说下汉语意思哦1.sally’s shoes are purple 对(sally’s)提问2.This is jim’book 对(jim’s)提问3.He is tall 对(tall)提问4.Her dress is blue 对(blue)提问5.The girl in redis kste’s sis ter 对(The girl in red)提问会几个帮我填几个.就5点财富了,给不了你们太多.
贫乳圆香☆631
1 Whose shoes are purple?2 Whose book is this?3 How is he like?4 What corlor is her dress?5 Who is Kate's sister?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
whose shoes are purple ?whose is this bookhow is he like what color is her dress ?who is kate 's sister ?
1. Whose shoes are purple?2. Whose book is this?3. How does he look like?4. What color is her dress?5. Who is Kate's sister? / Which one is Kate's sister?
your shoes
purple 对(sally’s)提问2.is
jyour book 对(jim’s)提问3.what does he look like
对(tall)提问4.what color is her
对(blue)提问5.who is kste’s sis ter 对(The girl in red)提问
1.sally’s shoes are purple 对(sally’s)提问Whose shoes are purple?谁的鞋子是紫色的?2.This is jim’book 对(jim’s)提问Whose book is this?这是谁的书?3.He is tall 对(tall)提问How is his height?...
Whose shoes are purple?谁的鞋是紫色的?Whose book is this?这是谁的书?How is he like?他长什么样?What colour is her dress?她的裙子什么颜色?Who is kste's sister?谁是kste的妹妹?
Whose shoes are purple?谁的鞋子是紫色的?Whose book is this?这是谁的书?What is he like?他长得怎么样?What colour is her dress?她的裙子是什么颜色?Which one
is Kate's sister?哪一个是凯特的姐姐?
1。Whose shoes are purple? (谁的鞋子是紫色的?)2。Whose book is this?
(这是谁的书?)4。What color is her dress? (她的裙子是什么颜色的?)5。Who is Kste's sister? (谁是Kste的姐姐/妹妹?) 第三题暂不知答案,不好意思。
sally是人名,“’S”指的是人的。所以指SALLY的鞋子是紫色的。同理,JIM是人名。句子意思是这是JIM的书。TALL是指高的 blue是蓝色的意思the girl in red 指穿红衣的女孩。in+颜色=穿什么颜色的人。以上确保正确,慷慨施分。
扫描下载二维码The girl in purple dress is (my sister).(对()部分提问) ___ ___ ___ ___ in a purple dress?
Who is the girl in purple dress
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码New Riders Of The Purple Sage的《L.A. Lady》 歌词_百度知道
New Riders Of The Purple Sage的《L.A. Lady》 歌词
提问者采纳
New Riders Of The Purple Sage专辑..http.:The Adventures Of Panama RedLala
Ashlee SimpsonYou can dress me up in diamonds(钻石)You can dress me up in dirt(污物)You can throw me like a line--manI like it better when it hurtsOh~I have waited here for youI have waitedYou make me wanna lalain the kitchen on the floorI&#39.A.://music.)I feel safe with youI can be myself tonightIt&#39. Lady歌手;s alright with youCause you hold my secrets tightYm like an alley(小巷) catDrink the milk up I want moreYou make me wannaYou make me wanna lalain the kitchen on the floorI&#39,you doYou make me wanna lala lalala lalala lalalala lalalaYou make me wanna lala lalalaYou make me wanna lalain the kitchen on the floorI&#39.baidu.ll be a French maid(少女)where I meet you at the doorI'm like an alley(小巷) catDrink the milk up I want moreYou make me wannascream(尖叫)You make t keep me waitingYou make me wanna lalain the kitchen on the floorI'm like an alley(小巷) catDrink the milk up I want moreYou make me wannaYou make me wanna lalain the kitchen on the floorI'll be a French maid(少女)where I meet you at the doorI'll be a French maid(少女)where I meet you at the doorI'm like an alley(小巷) catDrink the milk up I want moreYou make me wannascream(尖叫)(Lala lala lala lala:L歌曲名://music
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
sage的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2014pep新版四年级下册unit5my clothes_A完整版_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014pep新版四年级下册unit5my clothes_A完整版
上传于||暂无简介
大小:5.17MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢The girl in purple dress is (my sister).(对()部分提问) ___ ___ ___ ___ in a purple dress?
Who is the girl in purple dress
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 dress 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信