评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
小学英语作文类型集
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢英语短文:给你的美国朋友杰克介绍中国的餐桌礼仪1就餐时要大方不要紧张2不知道怎么使用餐具时可学着别人的样子作,或礼貌向人问3吃饭时不可端起饭碗4如喜欢吃他们做的菜可表示感谢
英语短文:给你的美国朋友杰克介绍中国的餐桌礼仪1就餐时要大方不要紧张2不知道怎么使用餐具时可学着别人的样子作,或礼貌向人问3吃饭时不可端起饭碗4如喜欢吃他们做的菜可表示感谢
不区分大小写匿名
用英语怎么写
相关知识等待您来回答
礼节礼仪领域专家关于“感恩”的英语小短文!50词左右_百度作业帮
关于“感恩”的英语小短文!50词左右
Dear students, our way of life is always sunny, blue skies, which in the end the most dazzling ray of sunlight? It was said to be excellent academic performance, it was said to be given to help others ... ... and I think that our way of life of the most brilliant sunshine should be reported to belong to the Temple map, help us to grow thanks to everyone. Yes, the Institute of Thanksgiving is a feeling, the Institute of Thanksgiving, but also a character.
Two years ago, I had a serious illness, my parents carrying around everywhere to see a doctor, from their anxious faces, they take good care from, I deeply appreciate the parents told me the same sense of爱. One day, my father used to go to the hospital my bike back, I found my father riding a car slowly. A few months, Dad was too tired, I am sick of his mental and physical exhaustion. I stumbled upon some of the white-haired father. Ah, my father changed, the old. I saw him in the months and years of vicissitudes, to see the hard life, but also to see the father * for workers at the scene. Ah, my father has not changed, mountain-like father has not changed. I still feel his warmth, his love. That's my hospital during the day in the evening, very cold day outside under the snow made it big. Dad came to me after work to bring food, but I want to eat dumplings. He apart from anything else, to lay down their hands to do a good job in the family meals, despite the cold wind, the feathers flying all over the sky, braving heavy snow and I go out to buy dumplings. The dark, the wind Gengmeng, the more snow. At this time, take the side of the Snowman like his father while also said: "The hungry!" Kind-hearted father looked at the faces, feeling the cold father red Hands, I was moved to tears. "Daddy, Daddy ... ..." over and over in my mind to talk about again and again, "You're my good father!." Winter is cold, and my father has done, but if the sun, the wa Yousi warm current, int father's love, I put up a fight against the disease conviction, after More than a month of treatment, I recovered and been discharged.
I will never forget the love of my parents, my care and attention. I can do for them? I often ask myself. Even Chuijian down for them, washing dishes, giving them Quer aria, to accompany them to shop, walk, I will feel comfort in mind. Thanksgiving Society, the Institute of return, as if all of a sudden I grow up: I study hard, let I rushing picking vegetables and washing dishes so that they
I Hengheng ditty, so full of family ... Laughter ... I do what I can give parents the most memorable stay in the good times and let them happy, so proud of them,
I love my parents, the S & P are the world's children love their parents. Let's parents say: "We love you!" Let us act together, the Temple map has been reported that the Society for Thanksgiving. No longer in the winter cold, Will no longer be a long night, the moment of happiness on my side to accompany you.亲爱的同学们,我们的人生之路总是阳光明媚,晴空万里,到底哪一缕阳光最耀眼?有人说是优异的学习成绩,有人说是给予别人帮助……而我认为在我们的人生路上最灿烂的阳光应该属于知恩图报,感谢帮助我们成长的每一个人.是的,学会感恩,是一种情怀,学会感恩,更是一种情操.
两年前,我得了一场大病,父母背着我东奔西跑,到处求医,从他们焦急的神态中,从他们悉心的呵护中,我深深地体会到父母对我发自内心的爱.一天,爸爸用自行车驮我去医院,我坐车后发现爸爸骑得很慢.几个月了,爸爸是太累了,我的病让他身心疲惫.我无意中发现了爸爸头上的一些白发.啊,爸爸变了,变老了.我在他身上看到了岁月的沧桑,看到了生活的艰辛,更看到了爸爸为*劳的痕迹.啊,爸爸没变,大山般的父爱没变.我依然感受着他的温暖,他的爱.
那是我住院期间的一天傍晚,天很冷,外面的雪下得很大.爸爸下班后赶来给我送饭,可是我想吃饺子.他二话不说,放下手里提来的家里做好的饭菜,迎着凛冽的大风,冒着漫天飞舞的鹅毛大雪又出去为我买饺子.天黑了,风更猛了,雪更大了.这时,雪人似的爸爸一边走还一边说:“饿坏了吧!”看着爸爸慈祥的面容,摸着爸爸冻得通红的双手,我感动得流泪了.“爸爸,爸爸……”我在心里一遍遍地念叨,“你真是我的好爸爸!”.冬天是寒冷的,而爸爸所做的一切,却仿佛阳光,温暖我病痛的躯体;又似暖流,融进我愁苦的心坎里;爸爸的关爱,撑起了我战胜病魔的信念,经过一个多月的治疗,我康复出院.
我永远不会忘记父母对我的爱,对我的呵护和关怀.我能为他们做些什么?我常常这样问自己.哪怕是为他们垂垂肩,洗洗碗,给他们唱段曲儿,陪他们逛逛街,散散步,我也会感到心里的安慰.学会感恩,学会报答,我仿佛一下子长大了:我用心学习,不让他们为我的操心;我抢着洗碗拣菜,让他们能多休息一会儿;我经常哼哼小曲,让家庭充满欢声笑语……我尽我所能给父母留下最难忘的美好时光,让他们开心,让他们骄傲,
我爱我的父母,普天下的孩子们都爱自己的父母.让我们一起对父母说一声:“我们爱您!”让我们一起行动,知恩图报,学会感恩.冬天就不再寒冷,黑夜就不再漫长,幸福快乐就时刻陪伴在你我身边.写的有点多,你摘几段吧!
您可能关注的推广初二下册英语作文12篇
编辑点评:
词汇是句子的基础,句子是文章的细胞,所以词汇是很重要的,要有一定的词汇量才能够有写作的基础,所以一定要注意词汇的积累,不光要能认识词汇,知道词汇的含义,还要能够很好的拼写词汇,这样在写作的时候才能够运用自如。
1.提示:向你的朋友托尼表示问候。你告诉他,你和同学王飞打算学习英语。打算听广播,星期六上午到英语角去练口语。下个月你打算到上海去旅游,邀请他一起去。词数:60&80词。
Dear Tony,
How are you? Thank you for your letter.
My classmate Wang Fei and I are going to learn English. We'll listen to English on the radio. We will go to the English Corner in the park near our school on Saturday morning. We will speak English there. I will go to Shanghai next month. Would you like to go with me?
Yours ever
My school life is a lot of fun. I like studying in the classroom with my lovely classmates. We get on well with each other. We play sports and sing together. I often miss my classmates and teachers if I don&t see them for a long time. But sometimes our teachers give us too much homework. Parents and teachers often put great pressure on us.
I wish a happy life in a big city in the future. I will live in a big house with a garden, and drive to work. I will travel a lot in my spare time.
I&ll work hard so that I can go to a good university. Then I can get a good job in the future and my dream will come true.
3.想象一下你们未来的学校、教室,写一篇短文介绍你们未来的学校、教室或未来的你。题目自拟。
When I was dreaming just now, my robot woke me up. Oh, it was nine o' clock. Now I get up. It' s time to get up! This morning I will study science lesson on the computer. I needn' t go to school. There are fewer schools now. It is a sunny day today. My parents work in the other city. They often ask me about my lessons through the television. But I always want to play with my friends. Now the robot is helping me clean my house and the garden. After that it will stay with me till I go to bed. It will work out the problems of the computer and cook meals for me.
4.某个星期天,你是家里的主人,有来客造访。用英语写写你怎样招待Uncle John和Aunt Mary的。词数80以上,文体不限。
Today is Sunday. I didn' t go to school. When the door bell rang, I was watching TV in the morning. I opened the door. Oh, my god! They' re my uncle and aunt! They are from Australia. I let them in and sit down on the sofa. Then I brought some Chinese green tea for them. They both said the tea was wonderful. Uncle John is a computer program-mer. Aunt Mary is a actor. They didn' t come to my house for a long time. I talked with them, and showed them my photo album. At noon, we went out to have our lunch in a restaurant. I paid for the meal. In the afternoon my parents came back home. We went shopping together. I knew my uncle and aunt were interested in our city.
5.请你谈谈在本学期有何打算或计划,就此写一篇短文,题目自拟,词数80左右。
This term I should study harder. I am good at math, physics and science lessons. My English is not good. I think I should learn from my friend Nari. His English is good. Perhaps he would like to help me. Teacher said, my compo-sitions were not good. So I should read more useful books after class. I believe I will do well in English. On the other way, I should do more exercise, this will make me strong. I like playing ball games. After class I should make more friends, because the more we are together, the happier we are.
6.你和你的好朋友Jean发生了争执,在自我反省过后,你觉得有必要给她写一封信向她道歉,并向她提一些意见。请就此向她发一封e-mail表示你的诚意,60词以上。
Dear Jean,
I am sorry to argue with you several days ago. We haven' t talked with each other these days. You are my best friend, aren' t you?
Few days ago when I heard you lost my lovely book, I was really mad, so I argued with you, and said that I could not be your friend from then on. Later, I didn' t sleep well those days. I always remembered a lot of fun we had. So I decided to write a letter to say sorry to you. I also think you should be careful and take good care of your things. Let' s be best friends again, OK?
Yours ever,
8.以&My Beautiful Dream&为题用英语写一篇短文,词数在60左右。
My Beautiful Dream
Last night I had a beautiful dream. I had turned into an alien. I flew my UFO in the sky. Suddenly I saw some people playing in a park. They were very happy. I wanted to join them. So I landed in the park and got out of the UFO. When the people saw me, they were scared. I said hello to them. But they didn' t understa-nd me. After a while, only a kid came to me and asked, &Who are you?& &I am your friend. &The boy got happy. He moved to my UFO. &May I play with you?& &Sure. You can play in the UFO with me. &When we got into the UFO, it started to fly into the sky. Suddenly it fell to the ground. I was scared and jumped up from the bed. Oh! It was a dream!
9.用英语写一个你亲近或熟悉的人,叙写关于他(她)的生活、学习、工作等情况及一些有趣的事,不用真名。
My father is a businessman. He sells computers. He is a kind man. He isn' t good at talking. He is very busy.
Last week he flew to London. I told him to bring some interesting things to me. But when he came back home, he brought nothing. I was mad. But he said he had bought some snacks and some books for me. When he flew back to this city, in the street, he met a poor girl. She didn' t have enough money to go to school. She was begging in the street. My father gave her the snacks and books and some money. So I had nothing. But I was also happy. I am proud of my father.
13.你有集邮(collect stamps)的爱好吗?请谈谈你集邮的历史。如果没有,也可以谈谈你别的爱好,以此为内容写一篇60词左右的短文。
I like to collect many things, such as nice stones, names of movies, books, toys, photos of famous people. But I like collecting stamps best. I have been collecting stamps for five years. When I was very young, my uncle sent me a stamp from Australia. I loved it at once. Since then I tried to collect stamps and fell in love with it. I have more than one hundred stamps. Some were sent by my friends, some were some were from foreign countries, some were Chinese. I like them. Often, I take them out and show them to my friends.
14.帮助他人是一件快乐的事,请写一件你经历过的帮助别人的乐事,并谈谈你的快乐,80个词左右。
I am a friendly boy. I like to make friends. But I like to eat, too. My mother gives me some money every day. I always go to buy something to eat. I eat in the class, after school and while playing.
One day I went to school with 10 yuan. Suddenly I saw a little boy sitting at the gate of a shop. He was asking people for money. I was surprised. A boy, younger than me! He should go to school like me! I walked to him, asked, &What' s wrong, little brother?& &My parents were dead. So I had nothing. &He was sad. I touched my money. I really wanted to buy some delicious snacks to eat. At last, I gave him my money! He was very happy, so was I.
16.选取你和你母亲之间发生的一件事情作为材料写一篇短文,这件事有可能是愉快的,也有可能是不愉快的,或印象深刻的,词数在80以上。
I like little animals. I want to get a cat long ago. But my mother doesn&t like them. Last month my friend gave me a white cat. I was so glad that I often played with it after school. My mother was annoyed by the cat' s voice. She said it always broke the things and the sofa ,and its hair could be seen here and there. So last Friday when I came back home and wanted to play with my pet, it didn&t appear. I asked my mother, she told me she had sent the cat to the zoo. I was mad at her. I shouted and cried, and didn&t listen to her. When my father came home, I told him the event. He also said it wasn&t an important thing. Later, I said sorry to my mother and so did she.
&&点击查看专题,阅读更多相关文章!
你可能还感兴趣的相关文章
初学写作的人最好采用“直截了当”、“开门见山”式的开头,因为这有助于抓住重点、避免离题。取得一些写作经验之后,也可以试用由另外一事或一人引起正题的办法,但要注意使过渡自然而迅速。这个写法用于叙事和描写较多,例如说故事可从一个次要人物说起,然后引出主要角色。
最新2015初二下册英语作文信息由提供。
CopyRight & 沪江网2015
请输入错误的描述和修改建议,建议采纳后可获得50沪元。
错误的描述:
修改的建议:您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
请高人帮忙翻译,谢谢了!一篇英语短文.
e for a few days.Then ,they become softer and begin to take on the shape of our feet.After a while,putting our feet into them is like shaking hands with two old friends.Several expressions in English are about our shoes and how they might feel to strange feet.
One such expression is &the shoe is on the other foot&.It means that the situation is completely turned around.It is as if you have changed shoes with someone else.The
expression isoften used when two people seem to exchange situation with each other.
共有 3 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
新鞋子刚穿上头几天可能不合脚.但接下来,它们会变得软而合脚.再过
一段时间,把脚伸进鞋子就有一种是和两个老朋握手的感觉.英文里很多
语句都是关于鞋子和它们对于各种奇怪的脚的感受.
其中有个语句这样说"the shoe is on the other foot"它的意思是
位置完全颠倒了.就好像你和另一个人在换着穿鞋子.这个语句常被用
于某两个想相互交换位置的人之间.
新鞋起初几天会穿的不舒服,然后他们回慢慢柔软,变成适合我们叫的形状.不多久,穿他们就像和老朋友大招呼一样.几个用英语描述鞋子的短语,他们好象对脚感到很陌生.
其中一个是,这只鞋在那只脚上,意思是要情景变的分散,好象你已经用鞋子代替了别人,常用于要交换情景的两个人
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语小短文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信