蔚蓝价:?13.9
vip(2-3星):?13.6
svip(4-5星):?13.3
商品评论(0)
商品问答(0)五年级英语下册unit5单元第43页怎么写至少要6句-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 五年级英语下册unit5单元第43页怎么写至少要6句
五年级英语下册unit5单元第43页怎么写至少要6句
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“五年级英语下册unit5单元第43页怎么”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“五年级英语下册unit5单元第43页怎么”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:五年级英语下册unit5单元第43页怎么写至少要6句,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:What does Helen and her family usually do on Saturday afternoon?
Helen usually cooks nice food,but her brother Mike does not.He usuallytakes photos.
What does their father usuanlly do?
He usually collects stamps.
What does their mother usually do?
She usually goes shopping.通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:What does Helen and her family usually do on Saturday afternoon? Helen usually cooks nice food,but her brother Mike does not.He usuallytakes photos. What does their father usuanlly do? He usually collects stamps. What does thei...===========================================答:是判断题吗? (错 ) (错 ) (对 ) (错 )===========================================答:44页(是表格不好表示啊..)Zhang Peng counting insects勾writing a report勾 Sarah having a picnic勾 playingchess勾 Mike having a picnic勾 playingchess勾 Chen Jie conllectingleaves勾 writing a report? No piay chess? he is having a...===========================================答:哪个省的小学?什么版本的教材?第四单元一般都在上册啊===========================================答:还没学耶===========================================问:有急用答:Unit1 domorningexercises(晨练)eatbreakfast(吃早饭)haveenglishclass(上英语课)playsports(进行体育运动)eatdinner(吃晚饭)when(什么时候)evening(夜晚;晚上)getup(起床)at(在……点钟)usually(通常;一般)noon(中午)cli...===========================================问:有急用答:怎么可能,好歹说明白点===========================================问:就像那个一样,写完整啊!写习性!写英文的啊!最好带翻译!答:Panda ( scientific name: Ailuropoda melanoleuca ), generally referred to as" Panda", is the world's most precious one animal, is very scarce, belong to the country grade one protected animal, body color is black and white, know...===========================================问:上面有小鸟在飞两只大象在走猴子在荡秋千熊猫在爬树熊在睡觉答:I went to the zoo yesterday,i saw many animals there.I saw some bird flying in the sky.two elephants were walking near the lake.A monkey in the swing ,what's more, Panda was climbing the tree.the bears were sleeping. it's so ...=========================================== What does Helen and her family usually do on Saturday afternoon? Helen usually cooks nice food,but her brother Mike does not.He usuallytakes photos. What does their father u...===========================================Unit 1 do morning exercises(晨练) eat breakfast(吃早饭) have english class(上英语课)... write an e-mail(写电子邮件) mom(妈妈)grandpa(爷爷;外公)study(书房) Unit 5 fly(飞) ju...=========================================== P48 Read and write参考译文 约翰:你好。 张鹏:你好,约翰。我是张鹏。你在干什么? 约翰:我在跟你讲话哦。 张鹏:来吧,约翰。你在干什么? 约翰:我在洗碗碟。。你在干什么...===========================================Old New 5 2 4 6 1 3 cars train station Subway people subway===========================================(1) the teacher won't let me in (2) the teacher will call my parents (3) I will have a stomachache (4) I will be fat (5) I will be famous (6) my eyes will be short-sighted (7) I won't have...=========================================== 春绿色伴随着花朵歌声夏热白秋金色农民忙冬白色=========================================== dear jack my name is Zhang Peng.l study in Jianshe Roud.l am 10 years old.my favourite day is Monday we have math,Chinese and P.E..my favourite food is potato,because ...===========================================2.There is a wardrobe (in the picture A).There is a bookcase (in the picture B). 3.The child is a boy. The child is a girl. 4.The dog is sleeping. The dog is running. 5.The boy is read...===========================================A. There is a book-case in picture B. 3.There is a boy in picture A. There is a girl in picture B. 4.The little dog in picture A is sleeping. The little dog in picture B is running. 5.In pictu...=========================================== &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&nbs...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助404 - 未找到文档
您在寻找什么商品吗?
很抱歉。您输入的网址在我们的网站上无法正常显示网页义务教育实验教科书小学五年级下册英语第二单元5_百度影视
订阅精彩视频,请
义务教育实验教科书小学五年级下册英语第二单元5}

我要回帖

更多关于 五年级下册英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信