高考英语单项选择题 6.we mustn't fight___our classmates

 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
||精品,全是精品||有任何问题请发站内信息!本店资源来源于互联网,版权为原作者所有,请下载试用者二十四小时后删除,试用后请购买正版的资源。若侵犯到您的版权, 请提出指正, 我们将立即删除。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
【金榜学案】2014版七年级英语下册 Unit 4 Don’t eat in class Section A课时作业 (新.
下载积分:800
内容提示:【金榜学案】2014版七年级英语下册 Unit 4 Don’t eat in class Section A课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:81|
上传日期: 13:26:47|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
【金榜学案】2014版七年级英语下册 Unit 4 Don’t eat
官方公共微信初一下UNit6 Section A 1_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
初一下UNit6 Section A 1
初​一​下​U​N​i​t ​S​e​c​t​i​o​n​ ​A​ ​1
大小:16.80MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢2014版七年级英语下册 Unit 4 Don’t eat in class Section A课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
2014版七年级英语下册 Unit 4 Don’t eat in class Section A课时作业 (新版)人教新目标版
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢2014年河南中考书面表达试题分类(押题)98-第6页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
2014年河南中考书面表达试题分类(押题)98-6
trainingclassorfamilytea;(六);“嫦娥飞天,玉兔探月”,面对中国航天取得的伟大成;提示:1.好好学习最重要;2.多看新闻,多关心国;己的爱好;4.培养自己的责任感;要求:1.语言表达准确,短文连贯通顺;;2.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;;3.80词左右;IwasexcitedtowatchChang’;【答案】;Iwasexci
training class or family teacher is needed just depends. If you are really very weak at or interested in a certain subject, maybe it’s OK for you. But be sure to choose a good and suitable class or family teacher, or it would be a waste of time and money. (六)“嫦娥飞天,玉兔探月”,面对中国航天取得的伟大成就,作为一名中学生,应该怎么做才能成为投身于我国科技建设大军中的一员呢?根据下面的提示,写一篇英语短文,发表在校报Science English栏目中。提示:1. 好好学习最重要;2. 多看新闻,多关心国家大事;3. 积极参加课外活动,培养自己的爱好;4. 培养自己的责任感。要求:1. 语言表达准确,短文连贯通顺;2. 文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;3. 80词左右。短文的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。 I was excited to watch Chang’e Ⅲ fly to the sky and land on the moon. ________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________【答案】I was excited to watch Chang’e Ⅲ fly to the sky and land on the moon. As middle school students, how can we lose ourselves to build our scientific matters?First, we should study hard and master more knowledge about science. I think it’s the most important for us. Then, I think reading books all the time is less useful sometimes. We should read some newspapers and watch TV news more, thus we can know more about our country and care about the accidents that happened in our country. What’s more, it’s not good
we should take an active in after-class activities and do something we are interested in.At last, you should remember: It’s out duty to study better and make our country stronger and stronger in scientific ways. 七、安全教育(一)假如你叫李华,Jerry是你的美国笔友,作为交换生来中国上海学习。对于在中国发生的地震让他感到很震惊。当地震来临时他不知道该怎么做,请你给他回复一封电子邮件,告诉他一些防震知识。内容要点:1. 地震发生时要迅速钻到床下或桌子下,地震停止后要尽快离开房间;2. 要记住,发生地震时,厕所和厨房是家里最安全的地方;3. 上课时发生地震,快速离开,不要乱跑;在街上时发生地震,不能进建筑物内避乱,不能站在高楼或大桥下;4. 被埋在建筑物中时,要保存体力,等待救援。要求:1. 语言表达准确;短文连贯通顺;2. 短文必须包括以上内容要点,可以适当发挥;3. 文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;4. 词数80词左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。提示词:orderly 无序地;rescue
n. 救援Dear Jerry,I’m glad to tell you what you should do when the earthquake comes. ____________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________
Good luck and best wishes for you!Yours,Li Hua【答案】One possible version:Dear Jerry,I’m glad to tell you what you should do when the earthquake comes. Firstly, you should go under the bed or the table when the earthquake happens, then leave the room quickly after the earthquake stops. Secondly, you should find a safe place in your room. Remember: the kitchen and the washing room are the safest places. Thirdly, when you are having classes in school, leave the classroom quickly, but don’t run disorderly. And if you are outside, be far away from the buildings and bridges. The last, if you are unlucky and are buried in the building, you should keep energy and wait for rescue.Good luck and best wishes for you!Yours,Li Hua (二)假如你叫张华,是国际双语学校的一名学生。针对近期校园安全事故频发的情况,在一次主题班会上,老师要求学生写一封“加强自我保护”的倡议书。写作要点:(1)不要在校园内打闹,上下楼不拥挤,不带危险品到学校;(2)外出要告诉父母,不私自去小河或水库中游泳;(3)上学、放学途中注意安全。要求:1. 80词左右,倡议书的开头已经给出,不计入总词数。2. 可适当发挥,要行文连贯,语句通顺。提示词:
swim on one’s own 独自游泳Dear my classmates,How should we students protect ourselves? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________【答案】Dear my classmates,How should we students protect ourselves? I think it is necessary for us to know what we should do and what we shouldn’t do.First, we shouldn’t fight in the campus. Don’t be crowed up and down the floor. We mustn’t take anything dangerous to school. Those things might hurt ourselves or our classmates. Second, we should tell our parents when we go out and we shouldn’t swim on our own in the rivers or lakes. Third, we should be careful when crossing the road on our way to and from school. And we can call the police in an emergency.Now, let’s start to protect ourselves. (三)安全对每个人都很重要。请根据以下信息内容提示,写一篇关于校园安全的英语小短文。 提示:1. 体育锻炼; 2. 上下楼梯; 3. 交朋结友;4. 食品卫生要求:1. 语句通顺,表达准确,内容连贯;
2. 短文可以适当发挥;但要包含以上要点; 3. 词数:80―100词。短文开头已给出,不计入总词数。【答案】 First, we should take care not to get ourselves injured while we are having sports. Second, there are too many students at school, and our hallways are too narrow. So don’t crowd with each other especially when we go upstairs or downstairs. Or there may be an accident. Besides, we should be friendly and get on well with others, don’t quarrel or even fight. Last but not least, we should be careful to eat healthy food and keep away from junk food, which is harmful to our health.In a word, it’s important to remember these for us all. (四)以“如何保护自己” 为题,写一篇不少于60个词的短文,标点符号不占格。提示:自我保护市青少年需要掌握的重要技能。请谈谈你在生活中怎样进行自我保护(可结合生活中的某一个情景或具体事例,如:面对灾难如何自救,如何预防受骗或侵害,如何避免生活中的意外,等等)。Phrases for reference (以下短语仅供参考)Ask… for help
prevent… from_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
(注意:文中不得出现具体人名、校名等个人信息,否则不予评分。) 【答案】One possible version:How to protect myselfAs a student, I think it important for me to protect myself from dangerous situations. First of all, I must calm down as soon as possible, for panicking is of no help. Then, as is know to all, calling 119 immediately is the most effective way to save myself. As well as that, it is best to take the stairs instead of elevators. In conclusion, with positive attitude and sufficient preparations, I will be able to protect myself from fires. (五)假如这副漫画表现的是你所经历的事情,请根据所给提示描述事情经过并谈谈你的看法。提示词:jaywalk vi. 乱穿马路;run the red light 闯红灯注意: 文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名。词数80―100。 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 【答案】Last Friday afternoon, when I was on my way home from school, I saw a group of people jaywalking at the crossing. A volunteer tried to stop them, but no one listened to him. Instead, they ran the red light quickly. Just then, a bus came. One of them was nearly hit by the running bus.In my opinion, jaywalking is a bad habit. It puts not only yourself but also other people in danger. I hope all of us should keep the traffic rules and stop running the red light. Look both sides / ways when you cross the road. 八、“节约型”社会建设(一)我国每年“舌尖上的浪费”能养活2亿人。这个数字触动了所有国人的心。杜绝浪费,吃光盘中的食物的“光盘行动”得到了大众的积极响应。请根据以下图片提示,结合自己的观点和想法,以Save Food为题写篇文章。要求:1. 80词左右,可适当发挥。2. 文章开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。3. leftovers 剩饭剩菜 Save FoodThe annual waste food in China is almost much enough to feed about 200 million people a year. The government has called on us to save food so that we can enjoy a happy life. We middle school students should do something for it.____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________I hope we can star now. Save food, save our lives. 【答案】The annual waste food in China is almost much enough to feed about 200 million people a year. The government has called on us to save food so that we can enjoy a happy life. We middle school students should do something for it.To save food, we shouldn’t waste any of our food. We should eat up all the food. We shouldn’t order the food more than we can eat while dining out, because many people in the world don’t have enough to eat. To eat healthily, we shouldn’t eat junk food but healthy food. It’s good for our health to eat a balanced diet. We’d better not eat in small restaurants. The food and the oil they use are not clean or healthy enough. We’d better eat at school or at home if we have time.I hope we can star now. Save food, save our lives. (二)青少年喜欢和朋友们一起过生日,他们吃蛋糕的时候喜欢“玩”蛋糕:把蛋糕涂在衣服上、脸上,手抓着蛋糕追来追去,玩得不亦乐乎。对此,有人认为,过生日,就应该玩得痛快,浪费点蛋糕不算什么;而有人认为钱来之不易,生日时可以玩得痛快,但不能浪费?你的看法是什么?请以How to enjoy a birthday cake为题,写一篇英语短文。要求:1.语法正确,表达流畅;2.文中不出现真实人名、地名。80词左右。How to enjoy a birthday cake包含各类专业文献、高等教育、专业论文、各类资格考试、行业资料、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、2014年河南中考书面表达试题分类(押题)98等内容。 
 2014 年中考英语考前作文押题 一、美丽中国(一) 郑州市已经是“全国文明城市”...活动很有意放,希望积极参与; 注意: 次数 60――80, 书面表达的开头已给出,...  河南省郸城县光明中学2014年中考英语临考押题 压轴6 书面表达_英语_初中教育_教育专区。压轴 6 书面表达 1 2 3 4 5 6 压轴6 书面表达 1 2 3 4 5 6
...  2014年全国各地名校中考英语模拟试卷分类汇编:书面表达_中考_初中教育_教育专区。...【浙江省温岭第四中学 2014 中考英语一模】 最近你利你的同学就“中学生目前...  河南中考书面表达真题汇编_中考_初中教育_教育专区。河南中考书面表达真题(2009 河南) 以“A person I will never forget”为题,写一篇英语短文。 要求如下: 1....  2014年河南省中考思想品德押题试卷姓名――― 班级―――分数――― 一、请你选择(共20分) ▲单项选择题 1、日,国务院新闻办公室发表《西藏的发展...  2014 中考英语考前强化押题训练-书面表达(含范文) 咨询电话: QQ: 综合填空押题练习一 A.用所给词的适当形式填空,每词限用一次。 catch, play...  2014 中考英语考前强化押题训练-书面表达(含范文) 咨询电话: QQ: 第一类:城市文明建设作文一. 2014 年世园会(the International Horticultural Expo...  2014年中考英语《书面表达》专题练习_中考_初中教育_...少吃口香糖; 4.垃圾分类回收; 5.房前屋后养花...创意简历模板汇集 推理型题分析与总结文档贡献者 qszx...  2014年河南省中考思想品德押题试卷_中考_初中教育_教育专区。2014 年河南省中考思想...要以经济体制改革为重点,区别情况,分类推进,着力深化改革开放, 激发市场活力和...}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语单项选择题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信