五年级下册英语书翻译下这段英语

请帮忙翻译下面这段英文:This week, a Republican lawmaker’s comments pushed the debate about abortion to the center of the election campaign. Missouri Congressman Todd Akin is a candidate for the United States Senate. A reporter asked him to explain his opposition to_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译下面这段英文:This week, a Republican lawmaker’s comments pushed the debate about abortion to the center of the election campaign. Missouri Congressman Todd Akin is a candidate for the United States Senate. A reporter asked him to explain his opposition to
This week, a Republican lawmaker’s comments pushed the debate about abortion to the center of the election campaign. Missouri Congressman Todd Akin is a candidate for the United States Senate. A reporter asked him to explain his opposition to the operation, even in cases of rape. Mr. Akin said it was his understanding from doctors that rape victims rarely get pregnant. He said that, in the case of what he called “legitimate rape,” the female body has ways to stop a pregnancy. And he said the rapist should be punished, not the child resulting from the attack.
本周,一名共和党议员的言论将堕胎争议推到竞选运动的风口浪尖上.Todd Akin,密苏里州众议员,美国参议院候选人.当一名记者征询他“即时在强奸的情况下也不得堕胎”的理由时,Akin先生说到,据他从医生那里了解所知,强奸案件很少会导致怀孕,即使在他称之为“合法强奸”的情况下,女性自身也有很多种方式可以避孕.他还认为,要惩罚的是强奸犯,而非强奸后诞生的孩子.
这一周,一个共和党议员的意见,把关于堕胎的辩论竞选活动的中心。密苏里州众议员托德·阿金是美国参议院的候选人。有记者问他,来解释他的反对,甚至在强奸案中的操作。阿金说,据他了解,从医生强奸受害者很少能怀孕。他说,在他所谓的“合法强奸的情况下,”女性的身体有办法阻止怀孕。他说,应该受到惩罚强奸犯,不是孩子的攻击。...
本周,一位共和党议员的言论推高堕胎的争论的中心选举活动。密苏里州众议员Todd类似是一个候选人对美国参议院。一个记者问他解释他的反对行动,即使在被强奸的情况下,。他说这是他理解类似从医生那强奸受害者很少怀孕。他说,对于他所说的“合法的强奸,“女性的身体有方法来阻止怀孕。他说强奸犯应该受到惩罚,而不是孩子产生的攻击。...谁帮我翻译下这段英语?A:Mom, have you ever to Tibet ?B: Certainly! I went there with your father last summer .It's wonderful place . We had a lot of fun there. A: Tibet is in the southwest of China, isn't it ?B: yes.It's a part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.A: Could you_百度作业帮
谁帮我翻译下这段英语?A:Mom, have you ever to Tibet ?B: Certainly! I went there with your father last summer .It's wonderful place . We had a lot of fun there. A: Tibet is in the southwest of China, isn't it ?B: yes.It's a part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.A: Could you
A:Mom, have you ever to Tibet ?B: Certainly! I went there with your father last summer .It's wonderful place . We had a lot of fun there. A: Tibet is in the southwest of China, isn't it ?B: yes.It's a part of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.A: Could you tell me something about the places that you visited there.B: Sure! We visited Potala Palace and Jokhang Temple. They made us surprised and excited .A: Really?B:Yes,they are well worth visiting . You know ,the Qinghai-TIbet Plateau is more than 4 000 meters above sea level. The weather there changes a lot . It seemed that we experienced four seasons in a day .A: What a surprise! That's the most fantastic place that I have ever heard of. I want to go there some day.B: I think your dream will come true this summer vacation, dear .A: Oh,great! Thanks a lot , Mom
使用软件翻译的免答
A:妈妈,你去过西藏吗?B:当然!我和你爸爸在去年夏天去过那里.这真是一个好地方.我们在那获得许多欢乐.A:西藏在中国的西南面,对吗?B:是的.它是青藏高原的一部分.A:你能告诉我一些你去过的地方吗?B:当然可以.我们去参观了布达拉宫和大昭寺.它们使我们感到惊讶和兴奋.A:真的吗?B:是的,它们很值得一游.你知道的,青藏高原位于海拔4000米多的地方.天气变化很厉害.就好像我们一天就经历四个季节一样.A:真是个意外的惊喜!这真是一个我从来多不知道的极好的地方.我真想有一天可以去看看.B:我想你的愿望今年暑假会实现的,亲爱的.A:哦,太棒了!太感谢你了,妈妈.没用翻译,不过这篇并不难.以后还有的话,发给我.
A:妈妈,你去过西(和谐河蟹)藏吗?B:去过!我去年夏天和你父亲以期去的。那边很棒。我们玩得非常痛快。A:(和谐)是在中国的西南部吗?B:是的,是青藏高原的一部分。A:能不能给我讲讲你们去了那边那些地方啊。B:好的。我们去了布达拉宫和大昭寺。它们令我们很兴奋,很惊奇。A:真的吗?B:是的,它们很值得去。知道吗,青藏高原海拔超过4...
A:妈妈,你去过台北?B:去过!我去年夏天和你父亲去的。那边很棒。我们玩得非常开心。A:台北是在中国的西南部吗?B:是的,是秦海的一部分。A:能不能给我讲讲你们去过的一些地方啊?B:好的。我们去了布达拉宫和大昭寺。它们令我们很兴奋,很惊奇。A:真的吗?B:是的,它们很值得去。知道吗,台北的秦海海拔超过4000米,天气变化大,感觉...
您可能关注的推广回答者:悬赏80分!请高手翻译下这段英文(共5句话)During the 1980s, the greatest commercial activity was in Japan, where most of the computer companies developed software for computer-aided translation, mainly for the Japanese-English and English-Japanese market, although_百度作业帮
悬赏80分!请高手翻译下这段英文(共5句话)During the 1980s, the greatest commercial activity was in Japan, where most of the computer companies developed software for computer-aided translation, mainly for the Japanese-English and English-Japanese market, although
During the 1980s, the greatest commercial activity was in Japan, where most of the computer companies developed software for computer-aided translation, mainly for the Japanese-English and English-Japanese market, although they did not ignore the needs for translation to and from Korean, Chinese and other languages. Many of these systems are low-level direct or transfer systems with
to morphological and syntactic information and with little or no attempt to resolve lexical ambiguities. Often restricted to specific subject fields (computer science and information technology are popular choices), they rely on substantial human assistance at both the preparatory (pre-editing) and the revision (post- editing) stages. Examples are systems from Oki (PENSEE), Mitsubishi (MELTRAN), Sanyo, Toshiba (AS-TRANSAC), Hitachi (HICATS) and Fujitsu (ATLAS). Japanese input demands considerable pre- editing, but it is acceptable to operators of Japanese word processors who have to interpret Japanese script, with two vernacular alphabets (hiragana and katakana), Chinese characters, no capitals and no indicators of word boundaries. As consequence, however, good knowledge of Japanese is essential for usable results from Japanese-English systems.这本来是一段话,为了看着方便我把它断开成5句了,这段话对各位高手可能有点小挑战哦,请翻译达人帮帮忙!p.s 请不要把机器翻译的贴上来,先此谢过!高手高手帮帮忙,翻译得通顺连贯就好,别把用机器翻译的贴上来啊··记得有位老师打趣地说过:“翻译的标准不是信达雅,而是说人话”今晚我回来的时候可能会评出最佳答案,先谢谢各位,也期待高手们把译文修改的更通顺一些。:)
During the 1980s,the greatest commercial activity was in Japan,where most of the computer companies developed software for computer-aided translation,mainly for the Japanese-English and English-Japanese market,although they did not ignore the needs for translation to and from Korean,Chinese and other languages.八十年代期间,日本是最活跃的商贸区;大多数的电脑公司都在那儿研发翻译软件,尽管没有忽略韩文、华文及其他语文,但主要关注的是日英及英日的翻译市场.Many of these systems are low-level direct or transfer systems with analysis limited to morphological and syntactic information and with little or no attempt to resolve lexical ambiguities.这些系统许多都是低水平的直接或传送系统,其分析只局限于形态及语法信息,很少或没有尝试解决词汇多义性的问题.Often restricted to specific subject fields (computer science and information technology are popular choices),they rely on substantial human assistance at both the preparatory (pre-editing) and the revision (post- editing) stages.Examples are popular choice systems from Oki (PENSEE),Mitsubishi (MELTRAN),Sanyo,Toshiba (AS-TRANSAC),Hitachi (HICATS) and Fujitsu (ATLAS).关注点通常只局限于专业领域(最热门的是计算机科学与信息技术),在准备(前期编辑)及修订(后期编辑)阶段,他们依赖大量的人工辅助.例子有备受欢迎的冲电气公司的PENSEE、三菱公司的MELTRAN、三洋及东芝公司的AS-TRANSAC、日立公司的HICATS及富士通公司的ATLAS软件.Japanese input demands considerable pre- editing,but it is acceptable to operators of Japanese word processors who have to interpret Japanese script,with two vernacular alphabets (hiragana and katakana),Chinese characters,no capitals and no indicators of word boundaries.As consequence,however,good knowledge of Japanese is essential for usable results from Japanese-English systems.由于日语有两个方言字符(平假名与片假名)和没有大写及词界显示的汉字,所以,对使用日语文字处理软件来翻译日语稿件的操作人员来说,虽然输入需要大量的译前编辑加工,但还是可以接受的.不过,总而言之,想要获得日英翻译系统良好使用效果的前提是丰富的日语知识.
在80年代,最大的商业活动是在日本,在那里,大部分的计算机公司研制出了软件为电脑辅助翻译,主要用于日本-英国和英国-日本市场,虽然他们并不能忽略需要翻译,从韩国、中国和其它语言。
许多这些系统的低级直接或划转系统分析限于形态学和句法信息与很少或没有想要解决词汇含糊笼统。
经常集中于特定的主语字段(计算机科学和信息技术是很受欢迎的选择),他们依靠实...
80年代最大的商业活动在日本,其大多数电脑公司都主应日英/英日翻译市场需求,也不忽略韩,中和其他语言的需要而发展了翻译软件。 许多这些系统都是只局限於语行和语法,很少或根本无法解决双关辞汇问题的低级指导或信息传递系统。由於经常被限定在特定主题范围(通常是电脑科学和资讯科技)内,他们在初始状态(译前加工)和校订状态(译后加工)都依赖大量人力帮助。例如Oki的Pensee系统,三菱...
十九世纪八十年代期间,最频繁的商业活动是在日本,那里大多数电脑公司都开发了计算机辅助翻译的软件,主要用于日译英和英译日的市场。尽管他们不能忽视与韩国、中国及其他语言的互译。很多这样的系统是低级的直译或是在分析方面仅限于形态学和句法信息的转化系统,很少或没想解决词汇的含糊问题。局限在特定的课题领域(如计算机科学和信息技术就是流行的选择),他们会依靠事先编辑和事后编辑阶段实质的人为...
20世纪80年代,日本的商业活动规模最大。彼时,日本多数的电脑公司研发了计算机辅助翻译软件,主要面向日英语言互译市场,并同时兼顾了日语和韩语、汉语及其它语言之间翻译市场的互译需求。
这些软件系统中的多数只是低水平的直译或传译系统,仅限于对词汇和句法信息的分析,很少或没有尝试解决词汇多义的问题。
这些软件通常仅限于特定的学科领域(计算机科学和信息技术是热门的选择)...
在80年代,最大的商业活动是在日本,在那里,大部分的计算机公司研制出了软件为电脑辅助翻译,主要用于Japanese-English和English-Japanese市场,虽然他们并不能忽略需要翻译,从韩国、中国和其它语言。许多这些系统的低级直接或划转系统分析限于形态学和句法信息与很少或没有想要解决词汇含糊笼统。经常集中于特定的主语字段(计算机科学和信息技术是很受欢迎的选择),他...英语翻译把下面这段翻译成英语,我本来想在那一天晚上,和他一起跨过那条线,在一起,什么都不再理会,什么都不再顾忌而下午他的大爷的死,把我们又带回拉林在车上,他问我,晚上要不要在拉林住,我没有留下,昨天晚_百度作业帮
英语翻译把下面这段翻译成英语,我本来想在那一天晚上,和他一起跨过那条线,在一起,什么都不再理会,什么都不再顾忌而下午他的大爷的死,把我们又带回拉林在车上,他问我,晚上要不要在拉林住,我没有留下,昨天晚
把下面这段翻译成英语,我本来想在那一天晚上,和他一起跨过那条线,在一起,什么都不再理会,什么都不再顾忌而下午他的大爷的死,把我们又带回拉林在车上,他问我,晚上要不要在拉林住,我没有留下,昨天晚上,我忽然想起来,很多人问我,你到底是为了什么抽烟呢,我想说的是,是因为,我怀念冬天的一个人,坐在我身边的味道.
I was thinking to go with her through the line that evening,without any attention,without any misgiving.But his uncle was dead in the afternoon that keep us from Lalin.On the bus,he asked me if living in Lalin,I ddin't stay there.I suddently thought yesterday evening that many people ever inquired me why you smoke to the end?I want to explain it is because I am the person missing the taste of winter sitting solely.
I originally wanted to in that one night, and那条he crossed the line together, together, what are no longer ignore, what are no longer scruples Abai and at his death, we are back to Lalin In t...
i was thinking making love to him that night,whatever and however.but the death of his uncle brought us back to Lalin.he asked me,in the car,whether i would like to stay Lalin for night.i said no...
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮我翻译一下下面这段英文,非常感谢,急用!The real work was about to start. One by one, the utility cajoled its customers into accepting the water. Manufacturers wondered what residues the water might have left on their wafers in their factories, but the utility po_百度作业帮
帮我翻译一下下面这段英文,非常感谢,急用!The real work was about to start. One by one, the utility cajoled its customers into accepting the water. Manufacturers wondered what residues the water might have left on their wafers in their factories, but the utility po
The real work was about to start. One by one, the utility cajoled its customers into accepting the water. Manufacturers wondered what residues the water might have left on their wafers in their factories, but the utility pointed out that the ultrapure water was cleaner than most drinking water. Finally the island’s 12 wafer-fabrication plants and other electronics manufacturers championed the ultrapure water, using it to wash their silicon wafers. The companies calculated that the recycled water’s exceeding purity saves them several billion a year, in part by cutting out steps in their internal water-purification process.
Singaporealso started priming the public. The prime minister drank a bottle or the treated water at national festival, and the crowd cheered. The message was clear --- patriotic Singaporeans drink wastewater. But the rest ofSingaporewas slower to follow. A parody of a popular nationalist song, “Count on Me,Singapore,” cheerily urged residents to “Drink Our Pee,Singapore.”
真正的工作开始了.一个接一个,它说服客户接受水.制造商不可能有水在他们的工厂,其晶片留下什么样的残留,但它指出,超纯水的比大多数饮用水净化器.最后,岛上的12晶圆制造厂和其他电子产品制造商倡导的超纯水,用它来洗硅晶片.该公司计算,再生水的纯度可以节省超过几个亿美元,部分通过切割步骤在其内部的水净化过程.唱水汽的因素开始启动公共.首相喝了一瓶或处理过的水,在国庆节,和人群欢呼.信息是明确的:爱国新加坡人饮料废水.但其余的慢遵循.一种流行的民族主义的歌曲模仿,“相信我,新加坡,“快活地敦促居民“喝我的尿,新加坡.”
真正的⼯作开始了。⼀个接⼀个,它说服 客户接受⽔。制造商知道树脂费⽔可能对 他们的晶⽚⼯⼚左,但它指出了超纯⽔⽐ ⼤多数饮⽤⽔净化器。最后,岛上的12晶 圆制造⼚和其他电⼦⼚家...
真正的工作开始了。一个接一个,它说服客户接受水。制造商不可能有水在他们的工厂,其晶片留下什么样的残留,但它指出,超纯水的比大多数饮用水净化器。最后,岛上的12晶圆制造厂和其他电子产品制造商的支持
真正的工作开始了。一个接一个,它说服客户接受水。制造商不可能有水在他们的工厂,其晶片留下什么样的残留,但它指出,超纯水的比大多数饮用水净化器。最后,岛上的12晶圆制造厂和其他电子产品制造商倡导的超纯水,用它来洗硅晶片。该公司计算,再生水的纯度可以节省超过几个亿美元,部分通过切割步骤在其内部的水净化过程。singaporealso开始启动公共。首相喝了一瓶或处理过的水,在国庆节,和人群欢呼...}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语段落翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信