关于对宾馆不满关于父亲节的英语作文文

写一篇 关于对酒店的不满和建议的英语作文_百度知道
写一篇 关于对酒店的不满和建议的英语作文
Some hotels also provide conference facilities to attract business meetings, home functions:Hotel (or hotels.. The hotel's banquet hall can hold weddings and dances and other activities. Hotel accommodation feature functions., catering functions, or taking care of child care and other services, holiday functions And conferencing capabilities    The role of the hotel are, hotels) is a major short-term accommodation for the tourists places. Tourists a base for tourism ac您好, the hotel is usually in the provision of accommodation, while Hong occupants restaurant, interviews or press conferences and other activities: 1, business functions, swimming pool
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文自己迷路了,找不到去世界旅馆的路,与警察问路的对话,不宜太长,50词左右,
A:Excuse me,Sir.B.Yeap.A:I am lost.Can you tell me where is the International Hotel?B:Sure.A:Ok,got it.Thanks.Hope you have a very nice day.B:Thanks.You too.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码预定酒店房间的英语作文
TKsAtlas7P
I wanna make a reservation for (这里填数字)nights from 起始时间 to 结束时间.I want a single room/单人间 /twins room双人间/ triple room三人间/ king size大床房/ economy room经济房I will pay by credit card 我用信用卡支付再给您一些对话的示例,您去这里看下吧~如果您需要针对具体情况的,那就发消息给我吧~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码关于帮助美国人指路去宾馆的英语作文
唯爱_海328
Dear Henny,How are you?I am so excited these days,because my birthday is coming.I will hold a birthday party in my house next week.I know you have never been to my house before,so I will let you kow to get to my house.First,you can take number 15 bus to the hospital opposite my house,than turn left and walk 5 minitus,my house is on your right.See you soon.Yours,Tom
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
关于酒店服务英文文献
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
关于酒店服务英文文献
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口}

我要回帖

更多关于 关于父亲节的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信