crave yous1的价格查询

当前位置:
没有找到符合“商务”的商品
检查刚才的输入
2. 去其他地方逛逛:
Copyright (C)2009-.All Rights Reserved. &&&&沪公网备:216Pendulumic Stance S1+: A $200 Bluetooth headphone with premium qualities video - CNET
This content is rated TV-MA, and is for viewers 18 years or older. Are you of age?
Sorry, you are not old enough to view this content.
Pendulumic Stance S1+: A $200 Bluetooth headphone with premium qualities: First Look
First Look: Pendulumic Stance S1+: A $200 Bluetooth headphone with premium qualities
March 12, 2015You may have never heard of Pendulumic, but its strong performing Stance S1+ wireless headphone is a good value at $200.
Transcript
I'm David Carnoy, and I'm here with a bluetooth headphone from a company you've probably never heard of, Pendalumic.
This is the Stance S1 Plus.
It's a steal as an affordable audio file wireless headphone.
And gives a good value at $200.
The headphone is comfortable to wear.
Seems well-built, with a sturdy metal headband, it has some interesting extra features.
Those include a backup triple A battery option that kicks in if the built-in rechargeable battery dies, and an analog knob to adjust the volume.
That knob also is used to pause playback, and advance tracks forward and back, as well as answer and end calls.
Yes, there's a built in microphone.
You can also listen to the headphone in wired mode with, or without, amplification.
And the headphone is equipped with bluetooth 4.0 and AppDeck support for compatible devices.
Appdeck's suppose to improve the quality of bluetooth streaming, but it's unclear how much of a different it really makes.
The headphone comes with a decent carrying case and a little pouch to store the included cable and charging cord.
Battery life is rated at an impressive 30 hours.
And as I said you can do even better with the backup battery if need be.
Since the headphone has a lot of buttons on it, it's a little confusing to figure out what does what at first.
But you get the hang of it after using the headphone for a while.
I thought the sound quality was very good for a bluetooth headphone, though I wouldn't call the overall sound quality stellar.
Like a lot of bluetooth headphones, it can't handle complicated rock tracks well.
It's a little lose in the base and audiophiles will find it slightly lacking in clarity.
That said, it matches up well with a lot of other wireless headphones in this price range or higher, but don't expect it to blow them out of the water.
I'm David Carnoy.
Thanks for watching.
Philips Fidelio L2: A hidden headphone gem
The Fidelio L2 doesn't usually get mentioned in the same breath as other top over-ear headphones in the...
Play video
Sony MDR-1A: Supercomfortable over-ear headphone gets a...
The $300 MDR-1A looks very similar to its predecessor, the MDR-1R, but it sounds slightly better and has...
Play video
Skullcandy Grind: An excellent on-ear headphone for the...
The Grind is a well-designed on-ear model that sounds surprisingly good for $60.
Play video
The Koss Pro4S may be the last studio monitor headphone you...
The Pro4S is an excellent studio monitor headphone that musicians and audiophiles will appreciate for...
Play video
Beyerdynamic T51i: A stellar on-ear headphone
It isn't cheap, but Beyerdynamic's T51i features excellent sound, a sturdy design, and a comfortable fit.
Play video
Sennheiser Momentum 2.0: Top over-ear headphone gains...
Thanks to some design tweaks, the second-generation Momentum is now more comfortable to wear, folds for...
Play video
Koss SP330 are premium on-ear headphones with a price tag...
The Koss SP330 on-ear headphones boast a flat sound frequency and a subdued design, but an ambitious...
Play video
Creative Sound Blaster Jam: A budget Bluetooth headphone...
Though not without a few weaknesses, the $50 Sound Blaster Jam delivers decent sound and battery life in...
Play video
LG Tone Infinim HBS-900: The Bluetooth headphones with...
LG's high-end, around-the-neck stereo headset has a nifty design and pretty good sound, as long as you...
Play video
NAD Viso HP50 headphone: An audiophile-grade headphone that...
The well-designed and comfortable NAD Viso HP50 ($300) is all about clean, very accurate sound, making...
Play video
New Predator gaming line from Acer includes a curved G-Sync display
Coming soon from Acer, high-end gaming desktops, laptops and a tablet.
Play video
Acer adds colorful new hybrids in three sizes
New screen sizes and colors for the Switch, plus a smaller version of the R-series hybrid for back-to-school.
Play video
Facebook Hello brings caller ID, call blocking to Android
The social network weaves its way into your phone calls with Hello, Amazon tests delivering items to cars, and the LG Watch Urbane...
Play video
What's new on Netflix & Amazon in May
May's a great month of video streaming. Find out what you should watch online.
Play video
Huawei's P8 is skinny, metal, affordable
The Huawei P8 packs a good full HD screen, a powerful processor and a decent camera into a slim, all-metal body and still comes with...
Play video
How we make XCAR films
The XCAR crew are lucky enough to drive -- and film -- some of the most exciting cars on the planet. It's not all glamorous though:...
Play video
The XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. 3D printer is not junior at all
According to CNET's Dong Ngo, this 3D printer is misnamed -- it's huge, the kind of huge he approves of.
Play video
Stan Lee and Steve Wozniak team up for Silicon Valley Comic Con (Tomorrow Daily 166)
On today's show, Khail and Ashley get excited about a new event from Stan Lee and Steve Wozniak that blends tech and entertainment...
Play video5.0英寸屏超薄金属边框
4.5英寸屏四核缤彩智能手机
IPS5.0英寸高清高亮全视角显示屏
IPS4.5英寸高清高亮全视角显示屏
售后电话:86-755-
传真:86-755-
手机总台:86-755-
手机市场部:86-755--转市场部
手机售后部:86-755-
手机传真:
电话机总台:86-755-
电话机市场部:86-755-
电话机售后部:86-755-
电话机传真:
Copyright(C)深圳市渴望有限公司 版权所有
技术支持:crave s1的价格查询_百度知道
crave s1的价格查询
这是一道待解决的难题
您的回答被采纳后将获得系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
其他类似问题
crave的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&