reverse the trendo2o是什么意思思

Seeking Alpha
Long only, deep value, growth at reasonable price
Follow this author
Daily digest on all my authors
(2,106 followers)
Canadian Natural Resource (NYSE:) is the largest oil and natural gas company in Canada involved in exploration and production of oil and natural gas. The company operates in a climate of uncertainty where future streams of revenue are contingent upon exploration and productive efficiency. Despite the aforementioned constraints, CNQ has been able to report impressive earnings and a competitive return to its investors.FinancialsThe company reported a decline in net earnings of 28%, with a total income of $1.9 billion in 2012, despite an increase in revenue. A fall in net earnings can be attributed to the fall in oil prices leading to shrinkage in profit margin. Amortization, depletion and depreciation charges showed a significant increase of 68% compared with last year. Both a decline in oil prices and operating expenses help explain the decline in earnings. The company increased the amount of dividends paid out to its shareholders. Cash flows from operating activities too declined for reasons mentioned above.The financials of the company were subject to external shocks as the energy sector recovers from the recent economic downturn. The company has a dividend yield of 1.68%, on annual dividends of $0.50 per share. The company's ROE of 8% is less than the industry average of 9.42%.Reserve Base and Future performanceThe decline in earnings of the Canadian giant should not be viewed with skepticism. The company has one of the largest assets bases of oil and natural gas reserves in western Canada, North America, Africa and Middle East. The company reviews its probable and probable-plus-proved reserves via independent qualified reserves evaluators with the total reserves amounting to 7,886 million barrels by the end 2012. The company announced to increase its reserves by 9% in 2013, which will be a substantial increase taking into account the current conditions of the market. On the balance sheet, the company's exploration and evaluation assets amounted to $2,611 million, a marked increase of 5.5%.The basis of the busin a balance between resource development, dividends and share repurchase. For the coming year, the company plans to use its asset reserves in sustainable manner as per its mission statement. The company shows a historical trend of increasing production and reserves and plans to continue with this trend. Capital allocation to the natural gas component has been reduced by 9%. However, the decrease in production will be offset by more efficient extracting techniques. Currently, light crude oil and NGLs consist of 500 operated light pools, and management has decided to increase production in this area to up to 125 million cubic feet per day (12,200 barrels). Also, primary heavy crude oil production volume is targeted to increase by 13% in the current year. Thus, the overall impact of the aforementioned changes will lead to an increase in production translated into higher earnings. The focus is to maximize return on investments for the stakeholders in the company.Risks InvolvedLike any other oil and gas producing corporation, the company is subject to a great deal of volatility in earnings imposed by market risks. The volatility in earnings comes from fluctuations in oil and gas prices along with the reserve yields. Exploration and the use of more productive technology affect the earnings in a positive manner and vice versa. Canadian Natural Resources is subject to geopolitical risks, market risks and exchange rate risks. Credit risk arising from non-payment and failure to make physical sale of contract poses a major threat. The company has invested in high investment portfolio, derivative securities and currency swaps to hedge risks. Nonetheless, unexpected events can have a detrimental effect on future earnings.ConclusionAfter analyzing the potential and possible threats in CNQ for an investor, I would suggest a buy recommendation for the stock. The stock will appreciate in value due to an expected increase in oil prices driven by an increased demand for energy fuels by households as well as businesses. For an investor seeking stable returns the stock would be ideal since the company has consistently paid dividends. Viewing the stock from a growth perspective, CNQ is expected to increase in value due to the projects undertaken by management and favorable macroeconomic factors in the near future.Disclosure: I have no positions in any stocks mentioned, and no plans to initiate any positions within the next 72 hours. I wrote this article myself, and it expresses my own opinions. I am not receiving compensation for it (other than from Seeking Alpha). I have no business relationship with any company whose stock is mentioned in this article.
Seeking Alpha PRO helps fund managers:
Research new investment ideas
Reduce risk
For an overview of our products and pricing:
Work Email
Select AUM
(Assets under Management)
Our PRO subscription service was created for fund managers, and the cost of the product is
prohibitive for most individual investors.
If you are an investment professional with over $1M AUM and received this message
and you will be contacted shortly.
SymbolPrice% ChgRemove
Share this article with a colleagueBut experts worry the trend might now reverse.这句话 对不?._作业帮
But experts worry the trend might now reverse.这句话 对不?.
But experts worry the trend might now reverse.这句话 对不?.
这句话没有错,reverse 这里是动词,might reverse 可能倒转But experts worry the trend might now reverse但专家担心,现在的趋势可能会逆转类似例句:The U.S.Government must find a way to reverse the decline in the housing market.美国政府必须找到一个方法来扭转住房市场的下滑.我是加拿大人,前英语老师.
应该是But experts worry the trend might now go into reverse . 但是专家们担心目前这种趋势可能会逆转。 逆转reverse做短语的表达是go into reverse~~~~document.write('&&&&');
&请输入你要查询的地址:
验证码: 输入验证码可以查询最新数据,不填则是缓存数据。
批量查询网站备案情况,可以一次查询多个网站。注意每行只能输入一个网址。如:
最多只能查询10个域名。如果域名太多,请分批输入。
最近查询:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
在您的网站上显示备案信息,让您的网站与众不同。
&a href=&/& target=&_blank&&&img src=&/geticp/?host=此处填写您的域名&style=2& style=&width:126height:41border:0;& /&&/a&
&a href=&/& target=&_blank&&&script type=&text/javascript& src=&/geticp/?host=此处填写您的域名&style=1& charset=&utf-8&&&/script&&/a&
& 爱站网 版权所有
About Aizhani see the iights 是什么意思_百度知道
i see the iights 是什么意思
I see you like the food here too.I see no reason for the trend to reverse. 我看你也喜欢这里的食物. 我认为这一趋势没有理由出现逆转。 2i see the iights我看见灯例句:1
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁reverse the trend
扭转潮流;
扭转趋势;
扭转这种趋向;
1. More changes are required to reverse the trend power.
现在需要许多变革改变重要集权的趋势.
来自互联网
2. Captive breeding programs like this one are trying to reverse the trend.
如图中这种的圈养繁殖计划正在试图扭转这一趋势.
来自互联网
3. Can anything be done to reverse the trend?
有什么办法扭转这种趋向 吗 ?
来自互联网
4. Must strive to reverse the current trend of economic decline.
必须努力扭转当前经济下滑的趋势.
来自互联网
5. I see no reason for the trend to reverse.
我认为这一趋势没有理由出现逆转.
来自互联网
1. 扭转潮流
日雅思写作机经及范文指... ... 9. lose its popularity 不再流行 11. reverse the trend 扭转潮流 12. risk 冒险 v.
- 基于7个网页
2. 扭转趋势
reverse the trend , to ., 扭转趋势.
- 基于3个网页
3. 扭转这种趋向
can anything be done to reverse the trend ., 有什么办法扭转这种趋向吗.
- 基于2个网页
4. 反转趋势
and paper prices to regain bargaining power , then reverse the trend shows that the establishment of industries .而纸企重获议价能力,则表明行业反转趋势成立。
- 基于1个网页
1. 逆转的趋势
however , before events seem unstoppable , amazing developments will turn the tide to one of reversing the trends .然而,就在事情似乎势不可挡之前,惊人的发展会把局势扭转到一个逆转的趋势。
- 基于1个网页
1. 形势的转变
at least European moans about successive years of the yuan's depreciation against the euro , making European exports costlier , have now been silenced by a reversal of the trend .至少,欧洲人抱怨这些年人民币对欧元贬值导致了欧洲出口代价高昂,现在随着形势的转变,他们闭嘴了。
- 基于3个网页
1. 趋势反转
then scale out again after prices move up further , and exit your entire position when you think the trend will reverse .然后在价格继续上行比较大的幅度时加仓,并在你认为趋势反转时退出你的全部仓位。
- 基于2个网页
1. 集权的趋势
more changes are required to reverse the trend power .现在需要许多变革改变重要集权的趋势。
- 基于2个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
reverse the trend
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:}

我要回帖

更多关于 reverse是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐