Can someone tell him 歌词not to hurt me

小题1:C小题2:C小题3:D小题4:A试题分析:作者在文中阐述了宽容的艺术。不仅要宽恕别人,还要学会宽恕自己。小题1:猜词题:从第一段的句子When someone has deeply hurt you, it can be extremely difficult to let go of your grudge.可知有人伤害了你,你可能很难排解愤怒。选C小题2:段落大意题:从第一段的句子:But forgiveness is possible and it can be surprisingly helpful to your physical and mental health. 可知原谅对人的健康是有好处的,选C小题3:细节题:从第二段的句子:So when someone has hurt you, calm yourself first. Take a couple of breaths and think of something that gives you pleasure: 可知有人伤害了你,要先冷静下来,想想让人愉快的事情。选D小题4:细节题:从第二段的句子:Many times the person who hurt you may never think of apologizing,可知人们很少会想到要道歉的。选A点评:文章分析了具体的现象。测试考生在阅读基础上的逻辑推理能力,要求考生根据文章所述事件的逻辑关系,对未说明的趋势或结局作出合理的推断;或根据作者所阐述的观点理论,对文章未涉及的现象、事例给以解释。考生首先要仔细阅读短文,完整了解信息,准确把握作者观点。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
My son was badly hurt in a fire. After he &&36&&from a series of treatments, the doctors told him they would not do any operation for six months &&37&&it took long for the skin to stop shrinking (收缩). So, he had to return to college with a visible 10-inch &&38&&on his face.I said to my son, “Keaton, &&39&&will pay any more attention to your scar &&40&&you do. If it does not bother you, it will not bother &&41&.” He took my advice to heart and returned to school with his head &42&&high — glad he was alive.& 43&, everyone has scars and shortcomings. Some of you may spend much time thinking that people would like you better, &&44&&you looked different, or dressed differently, or could have a different and newer &&45&.But you see, like Keaton’s scar, people will only judge you by your looks, or your &&46&, or your car, if you are judging yourself by these same false &&47&.One of my friends in college was very &&48&. At first, when people met him, they noticed his &&49&&&for about 10 seconds. This man felt &&50&&about himself and spent most of his time &&51&&about other people’s comfort and welfare(幸福). &&52&, people ignored his looks. What people &&53&&was his kindness and his concern for them. He didn’t act in an ugly way so people didn’t treat him as an ugly man.Therefore, concentrate on what you value &&54&&yourself, because if you can see that beautiful person, everyone you are in contact with will see the same &&55&. 小题1:A.curedB.recoveredC.improvedD.returned小题2:A.becauseB.thoughC.untilD.before小题3:A.cutB.woundC.injureD.scar小题4:A.no oneB.anyoneC.everyoneD.someone小题5:A.asB.likeC.thanD.when小题6:A.anotherB.others C.allD.us小题7:A.putB.heldC.takenD.hung小题8:A.After allB.In conclusionC.In factD.Above all小题9:A.as long asB.if C.even ifD.as if小题10:A.houseB.telephoneC.jobD.car小题11:A.clothesB.hairstyleC.figureD.salary小题12:A.meansB.standardsC.commentsD.rules小题13:A.smartB.optimisticC.rudeD.ugly小题14:A.mannersB.expressionsC.looksD.actions小题15:A.luckyB.worriedC.goodD.sad小题16:A.inquiringB.askingC.knowingD.caring小题17:A.CompletelyB.GraduallyC.ObviouslyD.Suddenly小题18:A.wantedB.understoodC.broughtD.saw小题19:A.withinB.beyondC.exceptD.above小题20:A.kindnessB.concernC.beautyD.perfection
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。Why should you go to college? One important answer to this question is more __16___. As opposed to generations of the past, high school graduates today are _17___ to get the number of high-paid jobs that were __18__ available. The U.S. has been changed from a manufacturing-based economy into an economy based on ___19_, and the importance of a college education today can be _20___ to that of a high school education forty years ago. It __21__ as the gateway to better choices and more opportunity. There are __22_ reasons as to why it is important to go to college. When students _23__ a post-secondary education, they have the opportunity to read books and listen to the __24__ of top experts in their fields. It __25__ students to think, ask questions, and __26_ new ideas, which allows for additional growth and ___27_ and provides college graduates with an edge in the job market __28__ those who have not experienced a higher education.The importance of a college education is also because of the opportunity to __29__ valuable resources. The more connections which are __30___ during your college career, the more _31___ you will have when you begin your job search. Once you have ended your job search and have started your career, ___32__, the importance of a college education has not been exhausted. Having a college degree often __33_ greater promotion opportunity.So, why should you go to college? The reasoning does not begin and end with the _34___ aspect. A good education is __35__ from many different viewpoints, and while the importance of a college education is quite evident for many high school students, what is often not as clear is how they will pay for that education.小题1:A.timeB.freedomC.respectD.opportunity小题2:A.likelyB.unableC.afraidD.unwilling小题3:A.onceB.justC.neverD.also小题4:A.natureB.cultureC.knowledgeD.agriculture小题5:A.referredB.addedC.devotedD.compared小题6:A.followsB.servesC.unitesD.disappears小题7:A.additionalB.secretC.interestingD.financial小题8:A.discussB.ignoreC.experienceD.imagine小题9:A.storiesB.requestsC.suggestionD.lecture小题10:A.helpsB.encouragesC.forbidsD.advises小题11:A.designB.exploreC.changeD.refuse小题12:A.developmentB.paymentC.agreementD.experiment小题13:A.forB.overC.inD.with小题14:A.admireB.satisfyC.gainD.notice小题15:A.removedB.collectedC.explainedD.controlled小题16:A.inventionsB.choicesC.worriesD.salaries小题17:A.besidesB.thereforeC.howeverD.otherwise小题18:A.savesB.includesC.ensuresD.means小题19:A.lifeB.characterC.communicationD.job小题20:A.freeB.rareC.beneficialD.absent
题型:阅读理解
The baby monkey is much more developed at birth than the human baby. Almost from the moment it is born, the baby monkey can move around and hold tightly to its mother. During the first few days of its life the baby will approach and hold onto almost any large, warm, and soft object in its environment, particularly if that object also gives it milk. After a week or so, however, the baby monkey begins to avoid newcomers and focuses its attentions on “mother” ---- the real mother or the mother-substitute(母亲替代物). During the first two weeks of its warmth is perhaps the most important psychological(心理的) thing that a monkey mother has to give to its baby. The Harlows, a couple who are both psychologists, discovered this fact by offering baby monkeys a choice of two types of mother-substitutes ---- one covered with cloth and one made of bare wire. If the two artificial mothers were both the same temperature, the little monkeys always preferred the cloth mother. However, if the wire model was heated, while the cloth model was cool, for the first two weeks after birth the baby monkeys picked the warm wire mother-substitutes as their favorites. Thereafter they switched and spent most of their time on the more comfortable cloth mother Why is cloth preferable to bare wire? Something that the Harlows called contact(接触的) comfort seems to be the answer, and a most powerful influence it is. Baby monkeys spend much of their time rubbing against their mothers’ skins, putting themselves in as close contact with the parent as they can. Whenever the young animal is frightened, disturbed, or annoyed, it typically rushes to its mother and rubs itself against her body. Wire doesn’t“rub”as well as does soft wire cloth. Prolonged(长时间的)“contact comfort” with a cloth mother appears to give the babies confidence and is much more rewarding to them than is either warmth or milk. According to the Harlows, the basic quality of a baby’s love for its mother is trust. If the baby is put into an unfamiliar playroom without its mother, the baby ignores the toys no matter how interesting they might be. It screams in terror and curls up into a fury little ball. If its cloth mother is now introduced into the playroom, the bay rushes to it and holds onto it for dear life. After a few minutes of contact comfort, it obviously begins to feel more secure. It then climbs down from the mother-substitute and begins to explore the toys, but often rushes back for a deep embrace(拥抱)as if to make sure that its mother is still there and that all is well. Bit by bit its fears of the new environment are gone and it spends more and more time playing with the toys and less and less time holding on to its “mother.”&50. Psychologically, what does the baby monkey desire most during the first two weeks of its life?A. Warmth&&&& B. Milk&&&& C. Contact&&&&&&&&&D. Trust小题1:After the first two weeks of their life, baby moneys prefer the cloth mother to the wire mother because the former is __. A.larger in sizeB.closer to themC.less frightening and less disturbingD.more comfortable to rub against小题2:What does the baby monkey probably gain from prolonged “contact comfort”?A.AttentionB.SoftnessC.ConfidenceD.Interest小题3:It can be inferred that when the baby monkey feels secure,_____________.A.it frequently rushes back for a deep embrace when exploring the toysB.it spends more time screaming to get rewardsC.it is less attracted to the toys though they are interestingD.it cares less about whether its mother is still around小题4:The main purpose of the passage is to______________.A.give the reasons of the experimentB.present the findings of the experimentC.introduce the method of the experimentD.describe the process of the experiment
I used to be a very self-centered person, but in the past two years I have really changed. I have started to think about other people__36__I think about myself. I am happy that I am becoming a__37__person. I think my __38__started when I was at Palomar College. At first, I just wanted to get my__39__and be left alone. I thought I was smarter than everyone else, so I hardly ever__40__ to anyone in my classes. By the end of my first semester, I was really__41__. It seemed as if everyone but me had made friends and was having fun. So tried a(n)& __42__. I started asking people around me how they were doing, and if they were having trouble I__43__ to help. That was really a big__44__for me. By the end of the year, I had several new friends, and two of__45__are still my best friends today.&A bigger cause of my new__46__, however, came when I took a part-time job at a Vista Nursing Home. One old lady there who had Alzheimer’s disease became my__47__ . Every time I came into her room, she was so __48__& because she thought I was her daughter. Her real daughter never__49__her, so I took her place. She let me __50__that making others feel good made me feel good, too. When she died, I was__51__, but I was very grateful to her. I think I am a much__52__ person today than I used to be, and I hope I will not__53__ these experiences. They have __54__ me to care about other people more than about myself. I __55__who I am today, and I could not say that a few years ago. 小题1:A.since B.before C.or D.unless小题2:A.famousB.simpleC.different D.skilled小题3:A.education B.careerC.tourD.change小题4:A.balanceB.homeworkC.degreeD.interest小题5:A.talked B.wrote C.lied D.reported小题6:A.carefulB.lonelyC.curiousD.guilty小题7:A.argument B.game C.experiment D.defence小题8:A.dared B.offered C.hesitated D.happened小题9:A.dream B.problemC.duty D.step小题10:A.usB.which C.them D.whom小题11:A.attitude B.hobbyC.hope D.luck小题12:A.friendB.partnerC.guide D.guest小题13:A.politeB.happy C.strange D.confident小题14:A.bothered B.answered C.visited D.trusted小题15:A.explainB.guessC.declareD.see小题16:A.homelessB.heartbrokenC.bad-tempered D.hopeless小题17:A.quieterB.busier C.better D.richer小题18:A.forget B.faceC.improve D.analyze小题19:A.forced B.preferred C.ordered D.taught小题20:A.missB.like C.wonder D.expect
“No man is an island” is a well-known line from John Donne’s Devotion. It was written more than three hundred years ago. Even now people still agree with him. No one can live a completely lonely life. Without other people, life will become empty and sad. We all need to have friends. For some of us, although making friends is not difficult, feeling shy, we may not want to make the first move. It is also difficult at times to keep the friends we already have. There are many books about friendship, but Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People, written in 1936, is the most famous. This “how to” book about getting along with other people became a best seller. It was later put into 28 languages. Dale Carnegie’s advice seems to be simple, but can his advice help you? Do you need to change the way you act? Here is the list of advice from his book:Be friendly and polite.Always greet with a smile. Begin with “Excuse me” or “Would you please” when you want to ask somebody. Remember to say “Thank you” and try to be as helpful as you can.Go out of your way to be nice.Find some time to do special things for other people. Making some soup for a sick neighbour may seem like a little thing to you, but it will make your neighbor feel a lot better.Remember names.They say that the sweetest music to a person’s ears is the sound of his or her own name.Be open-minded.Try to understand other people’s ways and ideas and learn something from them.Listen patiently.When someone is talking to you, look at him or her, listen carefully and say something when necessary.小题1:The underlined sentence “No one can live a completely lonely life.” means “_____”.A.No one can live a hard life.B.No one can live without difficulty.C.No one can live alone.D.No one can live on an island.小题2:The best title for the passage should be _______________.A.How to Make FriendsB.A Famous BookC.Friendship FirstD.John Donne and Dale Carnegie小题3:Some of us find it not easy to make friends because _____________.A.we are afraid of making bad friendsB.we are shy to take the first actionC.we feel sure that we already have enough friendsD.we feel worried that we won’t be able to keep our friends小题4:We can learn from the passage that ________________.A.John Donne learned something from Dale CarnegieB.Friends are always friendsC.Few people bought Carnegie’s bookD.The writer of this passage agrees with John Donne and Dale Carnegie小题5:Which of the following is not talked about in Carnegie’s book?A.Say “Excuse me” before you ask.B.Don’t visit your neighbors too often.C.Think more about others.D.People enjoy hearing their own names.
I was tired and hungry after a long day of work. When I walked into the living-room, my 12-year-old son looked &&36 &&at me and said, “I love you.” I didn't know what to say. &&37 &&several seconds all I could do was to stand there and &&&38&&&&down at him . My first thought was that he must need &&39&with his homework or he was trying to &&40&&me for some news. Finally I asked, “What was that all about?” “Nothing,” he said. “My teacher said we should &&41&our parents that we love them and sees what they say. It’s &&42&. The next day I called his teacher to find out more about this “experiment” and how the other parents had &&43&. “Basically, most of the fathers had the &&44 &&reaction as you did,” the teacher said. “When I first &&45&&we try this, I asked the children what they thought their parents would say. Some of them thought their parents would have heart trouble. “The &&46&&is,” the teacher explained, “feeling loved is an important part of& 47& . It is something all people &&48&. What I'm trying to tell the children is that it's too &&49&&we don't all express those feeling. A boy &&50&&&tell his dad he loves him.” The teacher, a middle-aged man, understands how &&51&&it is for some of us to say the things that would be good for us to say. When my son came to me that evening, I held on to him for a (n) &52&&moment. And just &&53&&he pulled away , I said in my deepest , most manly voice , “Hey , I love you , too . ”I don't know if saying that made either of us healthier, but it did feel pretty good. Maybe next time one of my children says “I love you”, it would not take me a whole &&54&&&to think of the right &&&&&&&55& . 小题1:A.downB.awayC.outD.up小题2:A.AfterB.ForC.AtD.On小题3:A.sitB.getC.lookD.knock小题4:A.restB.timeC.help D.paper小题5:A.reportB.prepareC.answerD.excuse小题6:A.helpB.tellC.askD.make小题7:A.a matterB.an experiment C.a wordD.a sentence小题8:A.saidB.reactedC.doneD.explained小题9:A.sameB.differentC.usualD.common小题10:A.suggested B.agreedC.allowedD.planned小题11:A.pointB.ideaC.wayD.cause小题12:A.bodyB.healthC.workD.study小题13:A.haveB.knowC.takeD.need小题14:A.badB.goodC.lateD.early小题15:A.mightB.canC.dareD.should小题16:A.easyB.muchC.oftenD.difficult小题17:A.moreB.fullC.exactD.extra小题18:A.beforeB.afterC.becauseD.if小题19:A.dayB.weekC.afternoonD.night小题20:A.answerB.resultC.reasonD.experiment
What is it that you love to do but never feel that you get it quite right? Perhaps you don't even try any more because you think what you do is not& 1&&enough. Discouragement seems to follow us a good part of the time, because whatever it is that we work so hard doing, it seems that there is always someone else who can do it much &&&2. I have always enjoyed music and it is &&&3&&to me that every musician has a &&4&of their own.My father__5&&several instruments and when he played with others, it was not difficult to &&6&his sound in a group.Whether it was guitar or another instrument, he had his own &7&sound. I once read of a music teacher who commented to a discouraged student, “ Nobody else can make the sound that you make.” The sound that you make may not be the same as someone else's but who is &&8&&which is better. It is said that “ &&9&&is in the eye of the beholder.” Perhaps it could be said that “A delightful sound is in the ear of the &&10&.” Every person has a different tone of voice that &&11&only to them, and we all know people with an unforgettable laugh or a way of &&12&&that is unique to them.It might not be the sound of your music or your voice at all.It might be the way you whistle or the sound of your footsteps. Each person has a(an)&& 13&on the world in some ways.Someone else can do what you do, but they cannot do it &&14&&the same way that you do it.The next time you feel&& 15&, remember "Nobody else can make the sound that you make."小题1:A.easy B.good C.simple D.hard小题2:A.betterB.worse C.more D.less小题3:A.satisfyingB.convincing C.inspiring D.interesting小题4:A.gift B.sound C.life D.song小题5:A.playedB.designed C.createdD.checked小题6:A.turn down B.call upC.pick out D.give off小题7:A.loud B.powerful C.perfectD.special小题8:A.to talk B.to sayC.to see D.to hear小题9:A.BeautyB.Interest C.Patience D.Honesty小题10:A.speaker B.receiver C.listener D.looker小题11:A.devotes B.adds C.adapts D.belongs小题12:A.running B.walkingC.jumpingD.speaking小题13:A.choice B.opinionC.duty D.effect小题14:A.exactly B.carefully C.cautiously D.seriously小题15:A.annoyed B.puzzledC.discouragedD.bothered
Almost two-thirds of children want their parents to spend more time reading to them before bed, and most prefer Mum’s storytelling to Dad’s, researchers said.They carried out a study that showed younger children aged 3-4 were most hungry for more stories, with over three-quarters saying they wished their parents read to them more often.More than half of all children aged 3-8 said story time was their favourite pastime with their parents."The results of our research confirm the traditional activity of storytelling continues to be a powerful learning and emotional resource in children's lives," said child psychologist Richard Woolfson.Storytelling ranked higher than television or video games among pastimes for kids, and 82 percent said reading a story with their parents helped them sleep better, according the survey of 500 children aged 3-8 in Britain.The best storytellers were mothers who used funny voices to illustrate different characters or made their own special sound effects to keep the story moving, researchers said.When mum and dad are not at hand, celebrities(名人) will do: over 30 percent of children said they would like to hear a bedtime story from Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, with teen idols(偶像) Zac Efron, Miley Cyrus and Emma Watson."It can be very difficult for parents to find the time to read with their children, but these moments can help build strong relations and play a vital part in their child's development," said Woolfson.小题1:The underlined word “pastime” in the passage most probably means &&&&&&&&&.A.old timeB.entertainment C.emotion D.character小题2:The author develops the passage mainly by &&&&&&&.A.pointing out similarities and differences B.following the natural time orderC.comparing opinions from different fields D.providing examples and statistics小题3:Reading a story with their parents helped most kids aged 3-8 &&&&&&&&.A.grow strongerB.become more emotionalC.sleep betterD.become more powerful}

我要回帖

更多关于 someone i can love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信