小学英语教学反思反思短文六十词数

根据下表提供的信息是当发挥想象写一篇六十词左右的英语短文谈谈玲玲家电脑的使用情况_百度作业帮
根据下表提供的信息是当发挥想象写一篇六十词左右的英语短文谈谈玲玲家电脑的使用情况
根据下表提供的信息是当发挥想象写一篇六十词左右的英语短文谈谈玲玲家电脑的使用情况
假如你是李文今年十二岁。刚来一所国际学校上学请你用英语写一篇六十词左右的短文问你在班会上的自我介绍,做演讲。Lingling wanted to buy a T-shirt so she went shopping with her mother on Sunday. They went into a shop in the walking street.There were ...一篇题目为my hobby的英语短文词数为六十字左右有中文翻译_百度作业帮
一篇题目为my hobby的英语短文词数为六十字左右有中文翻译
一篇题目为my hobby的英语短文词数为六十字左右有中文翻译
My hobbyMy hobby is reading books,because I can get many useful knowledge form thebook.I always read books after school in my room,and my friends all like reading.My mother gives me a book for my birthday gift,I was very happy.So I suggest you to read books every day,it is a good hobby.我的爱好是读书,因为我可以在书中获得很多的知识.我经常在放学后在自己的房间读书,我的朋友们也很喜欢读书.我的妈妈送我了一本书作为生日礼物,我很喜欢.所以我建议你也每天都读书,这是一个好习惯.求一篇关于《我的校园生活》的英语作文词数五十到六十,望写出中学生活的多彩有趣,各种活动。务必为英语。_百度作业帮
求一篇关于《我的校园生活》的英语作文词数五十到六十,望写出中学生活的多彩有趣,各种活动。务必为英语。
求一篇关于《我的校园生活》的英语作文词数五十到六十,望写出中学生活的多彩有趣,各种活动。务必为英语。
I am a middle school student .My school life is very colourfui .In the morning,we have four lessons ,Than we go to have lunch .After lunch we can play in the playground .Girls often chat underthe tree .Boys always play baskerball.After classes we sometimes do some shopping ,chat with each other see films .I love my school life !
自己写比较好喔!
自己写比较好喔
百度首页 | 百度知道 | 登录
百度知道 > 外语/出国添加到搜藏待解决 求一篇关于《我的校园生活》的英语作文 悬赏分:0 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 3 小时词数五十到六十,望写出中学生活的多彩有...
My school lifeI have a wonderful school life.Every morning, the teachers will teach us to take exercise through a new approach and they often give us the chance to take part in various outdoor actions...介绍王诗龄的英语作文六十词左右。。拜托了,急用啊😱_百度作业帮
介绍王诗龄的英语作文六十词左右。。拜托了,急用啊😱
介绍王诗龄的英语作文六十词左右。。拜托了,急用啊😱
Wang Shilin is a girl in the "where's father go?" I love she very much .
Because she is very cute.
She has a lot of good friends. For exmple, Kimi , cindy ...... She is very sensible.She can help her father do lots of things. she is a small girl.I would like to learn from her.She is my role model.根据汉语提示写一篇60词左右的英语作文(文章已给出开头,不计入总词数)-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 根据汉语提示写一篇60词左右的英语作文(文章已给出开头,不计入总词数)
根据汉语提示写一篇60词左右的英语作文(文章已给出开头,不计入总词数)
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“根据汉语提示写一篇60词左右的英语作文(”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“根据汉语提示写一篇60词左右的英语作文(”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:根据汉语提示写一篇60词左右的英语作文(文章已给出开头,不计入总词数),具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:提示:上个星期天,我和同学们乘公共汽车去参观科学博物馆,8:30我们到了那儿。那天,科学博物馆格外漂亮,到处都是鲜花和彩旗,旅客中还有不少外国朋友,很多人在那里照相,但有的地方不准拍照。我们也加入了流热闹的人群,尽情地唱啊,跳啊,我们度过了愉快的一天。 (不需要全部对中文意思、只要意思相同就可以了、)快点很急、跪求 啊 啊 啊 、解决方案2:last Sunday , I got up early in ten morning.After breakfast,my classmate and I went to the science museum by bus.we arrived there at 8:30. it was a nice day,and the museum looked more beautiful than any other day. we could see flowers everywhere. there were a lot of foreigners, some were taking photos. but some places were not allowed to take photos. i joined them. we sang and danced. what a happy day we had!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:我叫魏明,我和妈妈住在武汉,妈妈每天开车上班,下班后去超市买蔬菜。...答:My name is Wei Ming, my mother and I lived in Wuhan, my mother drove to work every day after work to go to the supermarket to buy vegetables. I do not like to eat vegetables, but I know I'm good for it. My dad away from a small...===========================================问:提示:学校不是很大,有两座教学楼,一座办公楼,一个图书馆,两件阅览...答:The school is not very big, there are two teaching buildings, an office building, a library, two pieces of the reading room, a music classroom, a fine arts classroom, and a hall. Sometimes we in the meeting hall. The school is ...===========================================问:张政正和他的一个朋友卢州淡论他所在的学校。张政不是很喜欢这所学校,...答:My name is Bob,my brithday is December fourth ,and I am twelve years old.I like soccer best .After school I piay football with my friends every day at noon.Do you like action movie ? I like it very much and I think it is exciti...=========================================== last Sunday , I got up early in ten morning.After breakfast,my classmate and I went to the science museum by bus.we arrived there at 8:30. it was a nice day,and the museum look...=========================================== My name is Bob,my brithday is December fourth ,and I am twelve years old.I like soccer best .After school I piay football with my friends every day at noon.Do you like action mov...=========================================== LI Ming found a bird on his way home. Unfortunately, there was something wrong with its wind. It can not fly. Li Ming took it home and looked after it carefully. Now, Li Ming plans t...=========================================== Dear Carmen,I know you are smart and boring, so here are some suggestions to make your summer better. Get make up, get drunk and get laid.yours Best friend.=========================================== My favorite day My name is Mike,Sunday is my favoritest day,not only I needn't go to school,but also I can do many fun things.For example,I can go swimming in the Swim club or...=========================================== Li Fang didn't fell well and she had a headache the day before yesterday so she went to see the doctor. The dotor looked her over carefully and told her she had got a bad c...=========================================== Liping and Liulei are good friends. They live in the same apartment and both lives on the second floor. They always study and play together. Today is Sunday, and they wanted to...=========================================== Last Saturday was a raining day,quite cold, Me and my friend Jenny had meet up at KFC for a meals, while we are enjoying our food and chit-chat there was a group of students ...=========================================== Hi! This is my good friend, Li Lei. He is a student in Wuxi No.1 Middle.He is 13 years old.His father is a doctor and his mother is a teacher.He goes to school at half past seven e...===========================================, is a collection of classical great German composer of classical music, is also a pianist and conductor. He has composed 9 Symphonies, the first number 35 Piano Sonatas ( whi...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语词数统计 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信