外语写作天津外国语大学校园网生活

知识点梳理
整理教师:&&
举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()知识点分析,
试题“短文写作。请根据以下提示,结合你校园生活中的一个事例,就与人...”,相似的试题还有:
请根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例用英语写一篇短文。A good state of mind is the base of success.注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;②除诗歌外,文体不限;③内容必须结合生活中的一个事例;④文中不得透露个人姓名及班级名称;⑤词数为120左右。
请根据下面提示,结合你的校园生活中的一个事例,就英语格言(Failure is the mother of success)这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。
In fact, there
aren’t always bright sunshine and gentle breeze,
birds’ singing and flowers’
fragrant in our daily life. We have so many failures and hardships that someone
will be disappointed and give up the hope of success, but life is what you make
1.无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;
2.除诗歌外,文体不限;
3.词数为120左右。
请根据以下提示,结合你生活中的一个事例,写一篇英语短文。“Good health is the foundation of a happy
life.&“Health is wealth (财富)!”①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;②内容必须结合你生活中的一个事例;③文中不得透漏个人姓名和学校名称;④词数为1 20左右。 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2014年中考英语作文预测以及范文19份
下载积分:1000
内容提示:2014年中考英语作文预测以及范文19份
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:19|
上传日期: 17:37:34|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
2014年中考英语作文预测以及范文19份
官方公共微信英语作文我的校园生活范文
英语作文我的校园生活范文
我的校园生活英语作文范文
不区分大小写匿名
搜索人人听力网rrting,然后再搜英语作文。·小学英语作文 ·初中英语作文 ·高中英语作文 ·大学英语作文 ·考研英语作文#$ ·中考英语作文 ·高考英语作文 ·英语四级作文 ·英语写作资料 ·GRE作文 ··留学文书写作 ·雅思
考试作文 ·英语六级作文
这里有近两千篇英语作文,作业考试都不用怕了。希望能帮到你,要给分喔
It is believed in common that beauty exists everywhere on the campus as long as you have an eye for it. Some people hold that natural scenes, especially at dawn, are the most beautiful on the campus while others believe that it is in the afternoon when the playgrounds are flooded with students taking part in sports.In my opinion, the best scene on the campus is during the rush hour when thousands of students rush towards the canteen.
  At precisely the same time as the bell rings, some students dash from the chairs, rushing to the canteen. They set the prelude to the most attractive scene of the whole day.
  Within a few minutes, all the classrooms become empty and everyone starts their journey for lunch, on foot or by bike. It gives people the impression that lunch is the most important thing in the world. Most of the students move at the same speed,with the exception of several excellent cyclists. They shuttle smoothly in the crowds just like fish swimming freely in the sea.
  On the way to the canteen, everyone looks anxious. But once inside, a look of pride and triumph takes over. Sometimes,it bubbles up in my mind that the rush hour hustle and bustle is the epitome of the intense competition in real life. If you want to realize your expectations, you must be armed with skills and knowledge, use time and resources efficiently and the most importantly, have a healthy body.
Hello! I'm a boy. I'm twelve. I'm in Class 2, Grade 6. In our class, every student has an English name. Our classroom is wide and bright. There are forty-six students in my class.
We have Chinese, maths, English, science, music, art and PE lessons every day. Our English teacher is Mr Zhang. He speaks English well. He is very kind to us. My classmates love him very much. We like to play football with him after class. We read English every morning. We say &Hello!& and &See you later!& to all the teachers in our school in English. Other teachers say &Good morning.& and &Sit down, please.& to us in English, too. We are all glad to hear that. So we are very happy in our school life.【参考译文】
大家好!我是个12岁的男孩。我在六年级二班。在我们班每个同学都有英文名字。我们的教室宽敞又明亮。班里有46名学生。
我们每天有语文、数学、英语、科学、音乐、美术和体育课。我们的英语老师是张老师,他英语说得很棒,对我们非常和蔼,同学们都喜欢他。课下我们喜欢跟他踢足球。每天早晨我们都读英语。在学校里我们用英语对所有的老师说:“你好!”,“再见!”。其他学科的老师也常用英语对我们说:“早晨好!”,“请坐!”。听到这样的英语问候我们都很高兴。我们的校园生活十分快乐。
I have been studying in this school after I completed my primary education last year.
This school is quite far away from my home town, so I have to stay in the hostel.
I also have to learn how to be more independent in my study as well as taking care of myself.
Fortunately, my teachers are very helpful and my classmates are very friendly.
I have made a lot of friends and I have joined many activities such as table tennis and singing.
These activities keep me occupied and help me to relax.
However, I still miss home.
I was so happy this morning when I heard from our form teacher that our parents would be allowed to visit us during the coming holiday.
I shall study hard so that my parents will feel proud.
m a student who are student in a junior high school.y school life is very interesting. often go to school ata.m. have four classes in the morning and three classes in the afternoon study math,Chinese,English ,history and some other subject in the school.
有没有写关于
保持健康的英语作文
评论(3)&|&109&29super的蓝调&|&二级&采纳率50%擅长:&学习帮助&英语考试&聊天软件其他类似问题My school-life 英语作文100字,谢谢拉&199My School Life 英语作文&917求英语作文 my school life&317英语作文my school life&108英语作文,My school life&98更多相关问题&&英语作文的相关知识英语作文带翻译&5490英语作文life in the future&496英语作文My school&1442英语作文关于学校生活&332英语作文带翻译80词左右&941更多关于英语作文的问题&&按默认排序&|&按时间排序其他2条回答 16:02niutong405&|&五级呵呵, 现在都可以 这样子交作业了么?
Dear hubin

Hi,My old friend, long time no see, how are you? I really enjoy my campus life, I think you would like to know about it.
 Every morning I go to school on foot, 6:40, morning’s fresh air makes me feel energetic.
 7:00 class began. I learn English language, mathematical, biology historical and political geography
 I have favorite subject, also have dislike subject, I like English best because it is interesting and studious, in the future work, the English study also play a imporant role
 I don&t like math because it is very boring. But I have to try my best to learn it well, because it trains my way of thinking.
 Night after school I often play basketball with our classmates, it is my favorite way to relax.

I love my campus life
相关知识等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号关于学校生活的英语作文_百度作业帮
关于学校生活的英语作文
关于学校生活的英语作文
I love my school life. At school, I get up at 6:00 o'clock. then I go to play sports with my classmates in the playground. At about 7:00, we have breakfast. The first class begins at 8:00. I have four...
My school lifeMy school is very beautiful. It is in Guicheng, near the Qiandeng Lake. Do you know it? It is Nanhai Experimental Primary School. I like my school very much. There is a big pla...
今天FIONA带我们去了她朋友家的农场,农场非常大,感觉上有点像宽阔的蒙古草原。Today FIONA took us to her friend's farm, farm is so big, a bit like the broad grasslands of Mongolia feel.农场主教我们怎样挤牛奶,我知道了挤牛奶的时候是,手指不能上下移动,手向上的时候,手指应...}

我要回帖

更多关于 校园新闻写作 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信