介绍什么时候去走路上学的英语作文文60词数

八下英语作文、书面表达(20分)你的朋友Jack由于长时间玩电脑游戏,现在头痛、眼睛不舒服、腰背酸痛,并且睡不好觉。写一篇短文介绍一下他的情况,并给出你对他的建议。 要求:(1)内容包含所提供的信息,可适当发挥; (2)书写认真,句子通顺; (3)词数:60词左右。
八下英语作文、书面表达(20分)你的朋友Jack由于长时间玩电脑游戏,现在头痛、眼睛不舒服、腰背酸痛,并且睡不好觉。写一篇短文介绍一下他的情况,并给出你对他的建议。 要求:(1)内容包含所提供的信息,可适当发挥; (2)书写认真,句子通顺; (3)词数:60词左右。
不区分大小写匿名
答案是:I have a good friend ,his&name is Jack ,he doesn't study hard&but he spends long hours playing computer games ,and now his head hurts ,he can't see clearly ,and he has a sore back ,what's more he doesn't sleep well so I decided to give him some advice ,1. he shouldn't spend such a long time&sitting before&the computer in the same way& for too long without moving 2.he should take more exercise and eat a healthy diet 3.he should go out to do some outdoor&activities with& friends ,if he does so ,I think he will get& better soon .&
?& ?手工翻译?尊重劳动?欢迎提问?感谢采纳?& ?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号给你的朋友写一封信,向他(她)介绍上周你的学校旅行,不少于60个词,英语作文_作业帮
给你的朋友写一封信,向他(她)介绍上周你的学校旅行,不少于60个词,英语作文
给你的朋友写一封信,向他(她)介绍上周你的学校旅行,不少于60个词,英语作文
have not see you for a long time.please let me tell you a thing.today,we visted a farm.early in the morning we met at the school gate and went there together.the farm workers gave us a warm welecome.then the head of the farm showed us around.how glad we were to see the cross and vegetables growing well!at noon we had a picnic lunch in the sunshine.after a short rest,we had great fun singing and dancing.but,the time passed quickly.before we knew it,we had to say goodbye to the workers.英语作文澳大利亚女孩Ann Rice将来到你所在的中学学习,请你在网上给他发一个邮件,介绍下当地的天气及学校的一些规则,邮件格式已经给,要求词数在60个.格式:Dear Ann Rice:___________________________作业帮
英语作文澳大利亚女孩Ann Rice将来到你所在的中学学习,请你在网上给他发一个邮件,介绍下当地的天气及学校的一些规则,邮件格式已经给,要求词数在60个.格式:Dear Ann Rice:__________________________
英语作文澳大利亚女孩Ann Rice将来到你所在的中学学习,请你在网上给他发一个邮件,介绍下当地的天气及学校的一些规则,邮件格式已经给,要求词数在60个.格式:Dear Ann Rice:________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear Ann RiceI am very happy to hear that you will come to our school to study. Let me tell you something about the weather here and the school rule. There are four seasons here and the weather is changeble. In spring it is warm and windy. It's hot and rains a lot in summer. It's neither too cold nor too hot in autumn and sometimes it rains. Winter is the coldest and sometimes it snows a lot. So you'd better take different clothes. Here are our school rules. Don't be late for school. If you don't go to school, you should ask the teacher for a leave. Listen to the teacher carefully and don't be too noisy in class. Don't fight with others and respect others and so on.That's all. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.YoursLucy"假如你叫李华,是“邯郸好少年”的候选人之一,请你以“I Am Unique”为题,写一份演讲稿,介绍你在家里以及在学校的表现。写作要求:1. 词数60~80,开头已经给出,不计入总词数..."阅读答案_书面表达_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
"假如你叫李华,是“邯郸好少年”的候选人之一,请你以“I Am Unique”为题,写一份演讲稿,介绍你在家里以及在学校的表现。写作要求:1. 词数60~80,开头已经给出,不计入总词数..."阅读答案
&&&&&&&&&&
"假如你叫李华,是“邯郸好少年”的候选人之一,请你以“I Am Unique”为题,写一份演讲稿,介绍你在家里以及在学校的表现。写作要求:1. 词数60~80,开头已经给出,不计入总词数..."阅读答案
作者:佚名 文章来源: 点击数: 更新时间:
假如你叫李华,是“邯郸好少年”的候选人之一,请你以“I Am Unique”为题,写一份演讲稿,介绍你在家里以及在学校的表现。写作要求:1. 词数60~80,开头已经给出,不计入总词数;2. 文稿中不得出现真实的人名及相关信息;3. 写作的要点要紧扣主题,可适当发挥。I Am UniqueMy name is Li Hua. I am lucky to be chosen as one of Handan’s Good Children. Now, I want to _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案:
One possible version:I Am UniqueMy name is Li Hua. I am lucky to be chosen as one of Handan’s Good Children. Now, I want to say something about myself. I think I am a unique boy.When I am at home, I listen to my parents, I respect them and sometimes I help them with some housework. Both of my parents say I am a good boy.When I am at school, I listen to my teachers carefully in class. After class, I usually help my classmates do a lot of things, the floor, doing the homework, and so on.In a word, I think I am a good and unique boy. I believe I can do better in the future.试题分析:这是一篇给材料作文,介绍自己被评为“邯郸好少年”以及在家和在学校的表现。结合所给材料,可知本文主要考查一般现在时态,人称为单数第一人称,注意主谓一致问题,句子结构主要为系表结构,注意一些常见句式的应用,比如:I am......,I& help ……及I think……等句式的应用。写作中注意运用代词,注意多种句式交替运用。写作中注意叙述顺序,符合逻辑关系.【亮点说明】本文结构紧凑,语言简练。开头介绍了自己被评为“邯郸好少年”,接下来介绍自己在家的表现以及介绍自己在学校的表现,最后认为自己将来会更好。此处用了help them with ,like cleaning,In a word,等这些词组的运用也让文章增色不少。
初中录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇初中: 下一篇初中:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)根据下面的中华中学七年一般学生上学方式调查表,用英语写一片短文。词数不少 于60_百度知道
根据下面的中华中学七年一般学生上学方式调查表,用英语写一片短文。词数不少 于60
Car学生人数
0 我是初一的,作文里的单词不要有我看不懂的!
提问者采纳
Our parents are too busy to drive us so none takes a car to school. These think taking bus is a great way because they are far from school. In the class most students ride their bikes to school because they think it is good for our health. 10 students live near and they walk to school.There are 15 students going to school by busThe students in Class one go to school in many different ways everyday
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 走路上学的英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。