随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中英语选择题,谢谢
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友susan372504遇到了一个关于中学英语的疑惑,并悬赏5沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
1.--He told me he would go abroad.
--So he___,
D.wouldn't
答案是A(C一样的),但是为什么不选D啊..
2.The reason ___ i want to explain to him is ___ i don't want to be misunderstood.
答案是that
为什么不能是 that
3.They __ the road since last monday.
答案是 habe veen widening
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
1.so he did =he went aboad indeed . 反问句的构成:前肯后否型。
2.第一个that 引导定语从句 i want to explain the reason to him
第二个that引导的是表语从句。
3. have been widening
现在完成进行时 该动作仍然进行中。
—— seashell888
1.上面的句子是过去将来时,下面的回答是站在现在,上面的是已是过去,所以选A。
2.reason后用that引导自己的同位语从句
3这是现在完成进行时,表示该动作从last monday一直进行到现在,并且还在继续。
—— 用青春奋斗
1 :told 过去式HE WOULD GO ABROAD 是从句
回答与反义疑问需与主句一直
2:that在i want to explain to him 中作宾语 ,有意义且做成分, 第二个THAT 引导表语从句
3:用现在完成进行式 说明扩路这一动作不但从上周开始切一直要进行下去!
—— alan5201573
1、首先翻译出来比较容易理解:他曾经告诉我他可能要出国。回答是:他后来出国了,是吗。
说话者的意图是想确定他是否出国了,而不是说他可能出国了。所以要选A.
2、that,在这里引导宾语从句,你可以翻译成,我想把这样一个理由解释给他听,这个理由就是:我不想那样。
3、他们从上周一开始就在对路面进行加宽了。加宽路面肯定是一个过程,不是一瞬间就可以做好的事。当然要用过去进行时。
—— 小不点eva
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&题号:1 内容:She cooked the meat for a long time so as to make it ___ enough to ear.选项:a、mildb、slightc、lightd、tender题号:2 内容:In the meantime,the question facing business is whether such research is ___ the cost.选项:a、worthb、worth ofc、worthyd、worth_百度作业帮
题号:1 内容:She cooked the meat for a long time so as to make it ___ enough to ear.选项:a、mildb、slightc、lightd、tender题号:2 内容:In the meantime,the question facing business is whether such research is ___ the cost.选项:a、worthb、worth ofc、worthyd、worthwhile题号:3 内容:He took the medicine,but it didn’t have any_____.选项:a、answerb、 causec、 effect d、 affect题号:4 内容:I think we need to see an investment ___ before we make an expensive mistake.选项:a、guideb、entrepreneurc、consultantd、assessor题号:5 内容:The house isn't big enough for a family of four,and ___,the price is not reasonable.选项:a、even thoughb、furthermorec、 therefored、however题号:6 内容:It is not ___ at all spending so much time on this project.选项:a、valueb、worthy ofc、deserved、worthwhile题号:7 内容:___ their difference,the couple were developing an obvious and genuine affection for each other.选项:a、But forb、For allc、Above alld、Except for题号:8 内容:Our chances of winning the game are ___.选项:a、slim b、 light c、 slantd、 slender题号:9 内容:The article suggests that when a person ___ under unusual stress he should be especially careful to have a well-balanced diets.选项:a、isb、werec、bed、was题号:10 内容:Niagara Falls is a great tourist ___ drawing millions of visitors every year.选项:a、attentionb、attractionc、appointmentd、arrangement题号:11 内容:Time ___ wait for no man.选项:a、/b、or tidec、and tided、's tide题号:12 内容:Putting in a new window will ___ cutting away part of the roof.选项:a、includeb、involvec、containd、comprise题号:13 内容:Over ten people died and twenty people were______ wounded in the train crash.选项:a、horribly b、 wronglyc、bitterly d、 seriously题号:14 内容:T ___ give me a hand.选项:a、would you mindb、would you pleasec、will you like tod、will you please to题号:15 内容:___ his wealth,he is not happy.选项:a、Except forb、 In spite ofc、Because ofd、Besides题号:16 内容:In ___ of his international fame,he is a very easy-going person.选项:a、faceb、steadc、spited、front题号:17 内容:It is important to remember the saying that______ is better than cure.选项:a、prevention b、 promotionc、 permissiond、 proportion题号:18 内容:Now there is no need to worry about the deadline since we are ahead of ___.选项:a、tableb、 charec、scheduled、graph题号:19 内容:The ___ runner can run 2 miles in fifteen minutes.选项:a、commonb、usualc、averaged、general
题量过大,恕不提供解释,保证准确率!1.D2.A3.C4 C5 B6 D7 B8 A9 A10 B11 C12 B13 D14 B 15 B16 C17 A18 C19 C
靠天、靠地、靠祖宗,不如靠自己!!!
自力更生,丰衣足食这个同学,你是哪个班的!!!英语题目 谢谢_百度知道
提问者采纳
Who usually play a role in the talent contest,You can buy all kinds of fruit near here4,Both films have one thing in commom3,Does,have21?6,She is good at making up stoties?5,Do you look for your pet dog
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答已经完美的解决了我问题!
其他类似问题
35人觉得有用
does haveThe two movies have a little in commonWe must take this basketball match seriouslyhow thinkYou can buy all kinds of fruits near hereWho usually play a role in talant showAre you looking for your pet dogShe is good at making up stories一个字母一个字母敲的,亲要采纳啊
英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 中考英语作文题目 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信