手机扫码分享视频
二维码2小时内有效
三星 Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300)
扫码用手机继续看
用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看
二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友
没有优酷APP?立即下载
请根据您的设备选择下载版本
三星的智能旗舰机GALAXY S Ⅲ集优质硬件、软件于一身:配有4.8英寸HD Super AMOLED(几乎是iPhone屏幕的两倍大,但相比iPhone更轻更薄),190万像素前置摄像头,800万像素的后置摄像头,
  Android 4.0冰淇淋三明治操作系统,四核处理器,全新“S Beam”功能(两台GALAXY S III轻轻一触,便可传输视频、图片、音乐等),
  语音识别的“S Voice”功能,人脸识别功能,手机支付,无线充电等多种优异特性。如此优质的一款智能机中的战斗机,不能置身发布现场可算得上是人生一大憾事,不过好在我们可以通过发布现场的视频,感受一下GALAXY S III的魅力。
万万表情系列(VIP会员专享)
泡芙表情系列(VIP会员专享)
暴漫表情系列(VIP会员专享)
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
京公网安备号
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-Galaxy S III Versions - GT-I9300 Vs GT-I9300X Vs GT-I9300T Models Comparison - Android Advices
& Galaxy S III Versions &#8211; GT-I9300 Vs GT-I9300X Vs GT-I9300T Models Comparison
Galaxy S III Versions &#8211; GT-I9300 Vs GT-I9300X Vs GT-I9300T Models Comparison
has been officially launched but it can take few days of time before it’s available to the users and starting for May last week we can see this device in the hands of the users worldwide. The most anticipated device of the 2012 was launched on May 3 at Samsung UnPacked Event in London and within 2 weeks of its launch its reported that around 10 millions handsets have been pre booked via 200 carriers worldwide. We see this device breaking all the Samsung records until now hold by Samsung Galaxy S II and S handset.
Samsung Galaxy S III will fly to various countries and will be introduced with different model number and name but right now in the Asian market we see this device coming out with four different variants. Also
will release the device in two different version of generic GT I9300 and GT I9300G.
will be spotted with its variant named as Galaxy S III GT I9300T as the first & second version of Galaxy S phones were GT I9000T and GT I9100T respectively. So having G in the Galaxy S’s series successor makes sense. For Japan, NTT DoCoMo will sell this device with completely different name making using of their default naming convention with Galaxy S III SC-06D.
Samsung Galaxy S III would be sold in Asia in the first week of June and its expected that GT I9300X would also be another variant made for the sale in Asia only. Also looking past, Samsung previously released two different model of Samsung Galaxy S II with GT I9100 and GT I9100G though there was just the difference in the chipset this variant was launched.
For the users who are thinking to buy this device we advised them to have a look at the device model number before you purchase it.
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300
User Rating:
Be the first one!
Related Articles
Human Verification: In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.三星 Samsung Galaxy S III GT-i9300泄露_土豆_高清视频在线观看}

我要回帖

更多关于 galaxy s3 neo i9300i 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信