my favorite moivemybatis怎么写分页

当前位置:>>>>浏览中小学
我最喜欢的电影 My Favorite Movie
我最喜欢的电影 My Favorite Movie
Movie is my favorite that I always watch movies when I am free. Since I like English very much, so the English movie is my favorite, too. Among so many films I have watched, the one I like best is High School Musical. This film tells the stories about two high school juniors from rival cliques & Troy Bolton, captain of the basketball team, and Gabriella Montez, a beautiful and shy transfer student who is a hard working girl. Together, they try out for the lead parts in their high school musical. In this process, a series of stories happen, but in the end, the musical achieves great success and Troy and Gabriella fall in love with each other. It&s totally a happy ending. I like this movie because the high school life in that is so colorful and amazing, which I admire so much. Besides, everyone loves happy ending of love story.
我喜欢电影,平时有时间的时候我一般都是看电影。我非常喜欢英语,因此英语电影也是我喜欢看的。在我所看过的电影中,我最喜欢的是《歌舞青春》。这部电影讲述了两个高中生的故事&&学校篮球队的队长Troy Bolton和性格害羞、长相甜美、成绩优异的新生Gabriella Montez。他们要一起主演学校的音乐剧。在这个过程中,发生了一系列的故事,而最终,音乐剧获得了成功,他们之间也碰撞出了爱的火花,完美落幕。我喜欢这部电影的原因是因为电影中展现的高中生活丰富多彩、奇妙无比,让我十分羡慕。再者,有谁不喜欢爱情故事的大圆满结局呢。
编辑推荐:
绝大多数的英语学习者,一想到写英语作文,就会头&大&。他们常常苦思冥想,然后草草而就,只求按时&交差&,别的就顾不上了。这种状态下炮制出来的&大作&,其质量可想而知,本文为大家总结了2013英语作文的&写&与&作&。
对初学者而言,一篇英语作文的过程,至少应该包括两个阶段,&写&与&作&。
怎样的流程?审题&&草稿&&成文&&检查
第一步,审题。
拿到题目后,手中拿铅笔,手脑眼嘴并用,开始审题。看题目的要求是什么,要点是什么,特殊要求是什么。譬如你是叫李华,还是随便一个名字?要议论文还是记叙文?对分几段写有无要求?等等。诸如此类的硬性要求信息,都最好用铅笔划下来,以免出错,也许你一开始会记得,可随着时间的流逝,你会不会因紧张而遗忘这些信息呢?还是小心为妙。边看最好边张嘴默读,这样就不会遗漏或忽略任何一个字了。
汇集各地名师
涵盖精品培训机构
一对一家教辅导
上千个培训课程
300多培训类型
课程优质 价格优惠暂无任何动态
英语作文 My Favorite Movie
责任编辑:高分网小编
My favorite cartoon film is &Kung Fu Panda&.Beause it's very funny and interesting.The story was great and the background was beautiful, it really felt like an ancient Chinese city. So many people like it.In this cartoon movie the character who I most like is the panda Arab League valuable.Because it not only unusual lovable and annoys the human to like, moreover is this cartoon movie's lead .But I did not deny that other roles also very much annoy the affection, for example tigress (Angelina Jolie), viper (Lucy Liu), praying mantis (Seth Rogen), hoist crane (David cross) and monkey (Jackie Chan).I from this cartoon movie middle school: Each people have the merit and the shortcoming, perhaps you only know your shortcoming, so long as but you look diligently, also will discover that oneself will have the merit.
我最喜欢的动画电影是&功夫熊猫&。因为它非常有趣,故事是伟大的,背景是美丽的,它真的觉得像一个古老的中国城市。因此,许多人喜欢它.这部动画片电影人物我最喜欢的是熊猫阿波 因为它不仅不寻常的可爱和苦恼的人喜欢,而且是这个卡通片的主演。但我不否认其他角色也很棒,例如母老虎(安吉莉娜朱莉),蝰蛇(刘玉玲),亲情,螳螂(塞斯罗根),起重机(大卫),猴(成龙)我从这个卡通片中学:每个人都有优点和缺点,也许你只知道你的缺点,但只要你认真看,会发现自己也有优点。
My Favorite Movie
My favorite movie is Hannah Montana.Hannah is a school girl,however,she has two sides,since she is also a super star.Nobody knows her other side at school except some her close friends.
She is a sweet girl who is very confident.She is never afraid of the difficulties she meets with,on the contrary,she can overcome the obstacles with her friends together.
I like her so much.Her songs are always very nice,and the lyrics is also wonderful.
Hannah Montana is my favorite movie!
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:}

我要回帖

更多关于 myfavoritemovie作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信