zhejiangwei wei makes a 什么 of things to buy怎么翻译

英语翻译Hello,This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account,JIANGWEI701.Access to this account has been disabled for the intended exploitation of World of Warcraft.While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessment of al_百度作业帮
英语翻译Hello,This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account,JIANGWEI701.Access to this account has been disabled for the intended exploitation of World of Warcraft.While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessment of al
英语翻译Hello,This is a notification regarding the World of Warcraft account,JIANGWEI701.Access to this account has been disabled for the intended exploitation of World of Warcraft.While we try to be as lenient as possible in our assessment of all exploitation investigations,multiple trends in exploitative endeavors on the account in question have ultimately led to its closure.As a result,this account will no longer be able to access any aspect of World of Warcraft.This action has been taken in accordance with the our game policies players agree when installing World of Warcraft,Section 3,Paragraph C [Rules Related to Game Play] states that you may not do anything that Blizzard Entertainment considers contrary to the "essence" of World of Warcraft.Thank you for your time and understanding of our position in this matter.Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.Regards,Account AdministrationBlizzard Entertainment
贴吧里有个一样的,你自己看吧.翻译者的水平绝对一流(不是我),你可以放心.分数,看着办吧,觉得给原作者比较合适./f?ct=&tn=baiduPostBrowser&sc=&z=&pn=0&rn=50&lm=0&word=%D3%A2%D3%EF#楼上翻译软件也太不厚道了,楼下的也是粘来的,还多出来一块.
你好, 这是一个通知关于Warcraft帐户世界, JIANGWEI701. 通入这个帐户为Warcraft世界的 打算的开发失去了能力。 当我们设法是一样宽大尽可能 在对所有开发调查的我们的评估时, 多个趋向 在开发努力在考虑中的帐户最后导致了 它的关闭。 结果, 这个帐户不再能访问Warcraft世界的 所有方面。...
是关于暴雪公司帐号管理的回馈信息,一般帐号被封都会收到这样的信息,可以看看:)~~您好:这是一个有关魔兽世界帐号为“JIANGWEI701."的通知。由于该帐号进行过有关魔兽世界经济方面的作弊行为,或者与其他有故意作弊行为而被关闭的帐号相关,该帐号已经被永久关闭。虽然我们在对于作弊行为调查的评定中我们已经尽量宽松,但是出现在你帐号中的反复作弊趋势最终导致了他们(你的帐...英语翻译Hi David,What a great idea!I really like Ms.Steen a lot.She helped me to improve my English so much.I am sad to see her go,and this party is the best way to say"Thank you and goodbye."I can help to buy some of the food and drinks.I can al_百度作业帮
英语翻译Hi David,What a great idea!I really like Ms.Steen a lot.She helped me to improve my English so much.I am sad to see her go,and this party is the best way to say"Thank you and goodbye."I can help to buy some of the food and drinks.I can al
英语翻译Hi David,What a great idea!I really like Ms.Steen a lot.She helped me to improve my English so much.I am sad to see her go,and this party is the best way to say"Thank you and goodbye."I can help to buy some of the food and drinks.I can also help to bring Ms.Steen to the party.I already have a great idea about how to do that.He WeiHi,David,Thanks so much for planning this.I'd love to come to the party,but I'm not available.My family is taking a trip to Wuhan at the end of this month to visit my aunt and uncle.However,I'd still be glad to help out with any of the party preparations,like planning the games.Letme know if you need my help.JakeDear classmates,As I'msure you know by now,our favorite teacher,Ms.Steen,is leaving soon to go back to the US.We're going to miss her,let's have a surprise party for her next Friday the 28th!Can you come to the party?If so,can you help with any of these things?Please tell me by this Friday.1)Buy food and drinks.2)Think of games to play.3)Prepare things we need for the games(glue,paper,pens,…).4)Bring Ms.Steen to the party without telling her so that she can be surprised.I look forward to hearing from you all.David
【短文一】大卫:这是多么好的一个主意!我真的很喜欢Steen小姐.她为我提高英语水平帮了很大忙.我很难过她要走了,所以这个聚会是跟她说“谢谢和再见”的最好方式.我可以帮忙买些食物和饮料.我还可以把Steen小姐带到聚会现场来.对于怎么做这些,我已经有了很好的点子.何伟【短文二】大卫:很感谢你能做出这样的计划.我很想参加这个聚会,但是我可能没法来.因为我们一家这个月底要去武汉看望我们的叔叔阿姨.但是,我仍然很愿意帮忙做聚会的任何准备工作,例如组织游戏.如果你需要我帮忙,请告诉我.Jake【短文三】亲爱的同学们:我肯定,你们现在都知道我们最喜欢的老师,Steen小姐马上就要离开这里回美国了.我们将会想念她,就让我们在28号,就是下个星期五为她举行一个令她惊喜的聚会吧.你们能来参加这个聚会吗?如果是的话,你们能帮助做以下事情吗?1)购买食物和饮料.2)想想可以玩的游戏.3)准备游戏所需的物品(手套,纸,笔等等).4)把Steen小姐带到聚会现场,但不要告诉她,这样她会大吃一惊.我希望能得到你们的答复.大卫 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
【E-Power简介】英语专业毕业论文、英语学习辅导资料、英语四六级考试、研究生考试、分类专业毕业论文、精品教学课件、课堂学习激趣课件、毕业论文指导、中小学课程辅导、文化教育生活资源......【免责声明】本址文档少数为原创,多数系网络收集下载,其中如有侵权或泄露隐私等不当网络情形,请迅速联系告知,经确认一定及时删除相关文档。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
A Study on the Strategies of English Advertisement Translation
英语专业毕业论文
下载积分:2500
内容提示:A Study on the Strategies of English Advertisement Translation
英语专业毕业论文
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:64|
上传日期: 03:15:27|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
A Study on the Strategies of English Advertisement
官方公共微信英语翻译Take a class at Dulangkou School,and you’ll see lots of things different from other schools.You can see the desks are not in rows and students sit in groups.They put their desks together so they’re facing each other.How can they see t_百度作业帮
英语翻译Take a class at Dulangkou School,and you’ll see lots of things different from other schools.You can see the desks are not in rows and students sit in groups.They put their desks together so they’re facing each other.How can they see t
英语翻译Take a class at Dulangkou School,and you’ll see lots of things different from other schools.You can see the desks are not in rows and students sit in groups.They put their desks together so they’re facing each other.How can they see the blackboard?There are three blackboards on the three walls of the classroom!The school calls the new way of learning “Tuantuanzuo”,meaning sitting in groups.Wei Liying,a Junior 3 teacher,said it was to give students more chance to communicate.Each group has five or six students,according to Wei,and they play different roles (角色).There is a team leader who takes care of the whole group.There is a “study leader” who makes sure that everyone finishes their homework.And there is a discipline (纪律) leader who makes sure that nobody chats in class.Wang Lin is a team leader.The 15-year-old said that having to deal with so many things was tiring.“I just looked after my own business before,” said Wang.“But now I have to think about my five group members.”But Wang has got used to it and can see the benefits (好处) now.“ I used to speak too little.But being a team leader means you have to talk a lot.You could even call me an excellent speaker today.”Zhang Qi,16,was weak in English.She used to get about 70 in English tests.But in a recent test,Zhang got a grade of more than 80.“I rarely(很少)asked others when I had problems with my English.But now I can ask the team leader or study leader.They are really helpful.”
在杜郎口中学上课,你会发现这里有很多与其他学校不同的地方.你可以看到这里的课桌不是一排排的,同学们坐的也不是一列列的.他们把课桌摆到一块,这样就可大家面对面了.那他们怎么看黑板呢?原来教室的墙上有3块黑板!这个学校这种新型的教学方式叫做“团团坐”,意思就是分组坐.魏丽英,是一名带初中3年级的老师.她说这样可以给同学们更多的交流机会.每一组都有5到6名学生,有魏老师来安排.而且学生们都扮演这不同德角色.每一组都有个管理整个小组的小组长,有一个学习组长来确保大家都能完成作业,还有一个纪律组长来确保上课时没人乱说话.王林是一个小组长.这个15岁的学生说每天处理太多事情了,很累.王林说:“我以前只需要管好自己就行了,但现在我必须还要管好小组里的其他5位同学.”但是王林现在已经适应并且从中获益了.“我以前说话很少.但当一个组长意味着你必须说很多话.可是现在呢,你已经可以称我是一名优秀的演讲者了."张琦,16岁,以前英语很弱,考试一般也就得70分左右.但是在最近的一次考试中,张琦考了80多分.“我以前在英语方面有问题的时候,很少去问别人.但现在我可以问小组长或者学习组长了.他们对我帮助非常大.”
在Dulangkou学校学习,你可以看到与别的学校不同的地方,你可以看到课桌不是一排排的,学生是坐在一起的,他们把他们的课桌放到一起,然后他们可以面对对方,那他们是如何看黑板的呢,答案是教室里有三块黑板}

我要回帖

更多关于 wei jiang 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信