一篇英语作文:The Chinese Postman Problem,积极急急急积极急急急急!!!!!!!!

求一篇英语作文! 在线等 急急急急急!!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文! 在线等 急急急急急!!!!
我有更好的答案
看清图概描述
Below is a picture illustrating a man frustrated by rude remarks on his posts onlineWrite an essay of about 120 words making reference to the following points
The phenomenon and causes of online rudenessYour comments on the problem
给的图片是这个
我智商不够啊,才初一
心有余而力不足
先写中文,在百度翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文the city you like in china求一篇英语作文,题目是the city you like in china,50字就行,(不能写北京).急急急,跪求!_百度作业帮
英语作文the city you like in china求一篇英语作文,题目是the city you like in china,50字就行,(不能写北京).急急急,跪求!
英语作文the city you like in china求一篇英语作文,题目是the city you like in china,50字就行,(不能写北京).急急急,跪求!
MY FAVOURITE CITYMy favourite city is Changsha,I was born in changsha,where their is very beautiful and clean.with the devolopment of people's living standars,it's becoming increasingly important to live in a comfortable city ,don't worry.Changsha is the best one .let me introduce it for you .first,there are too much delicious food in the street.second,people there is very pretty .third,the weather is comfortable ,nither too hot nor too cold.so ,I like changsha very very much.
china has a boundless expanse of landscapes,it sparkles because of both beautiful natural scenery and modern city sights.I prefer shanghai as my favorite as it has a great deal of fashionable elements...求一篇英语作文,急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!
假校报记者,请根据内容写篇关于四川省(privence) 汶川震报道.(20)  发间 20085月12号午2:28  发点 四川省(province) 汶川  灾难程度 继唐山震,严重.   死亡数: 79000 , 受伤数: 340000   90%建筑物破坏.  救灾情况 士兵群众全力救灾, 全民同式帮助, 捐食物 ,水 ,钱等等….  想 作我应些困难伸援助手,并使世界充满
提问者采纳
On Octomber 12,at 2.28 p.m,a earthquake hit Wenchuan ,Si Chuan province,where is located in the southwest of China.This earthquake is the hardest one after the TangShan earthquake that occured in 1976,which has caused great damage to that place leaving 79,000 people dying
and 340,000 being wounded ,with 90
percent buildings broke.Then came the relief work.A wealth of soldiers quickly took action to rescure the trapped people in the debris .When the news got heard by the people nationwide in China,they offered their help by donating things available like money ,water and food.What s more ,some of them volunteered to get to the hardest-hit areas to give them a hand.What a moving scene it was, as a student ,my view is that we should offer the people in the earthquake-striken areas a hand so that the world is filled with endless love
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于职业的英语作文 40-60字要有这几个单词different jobs,a young secretary,a bank clerk,a policewomen,an old dentist,a strong pilot,a tall fireman,a smart postman,a shop assistant.
记住了40-60字,别太长了!我是六年级的._百度作业帮
关于职业的英语作文 40-60字要有这几个单词different jobs,a young secretary,a bank clerk,a policewomen,an old dentist,a strong pilot,a tall fireman,a smart postman,a shop assistant.
记住了40-60字,别太长了!我是六年级的.
关于职业的英语作文 40-60字要有这几个单词different jobs,a young secretary,a bank clerk,a policewomen,an old dentist,a strong pilot,a tall fireman,a smart postman,a shop assistant.
记住了40-60字,别太长了!我是六年级的.一定要用到这几个单词!急
这么简单,你会上网吗!我教你一个简单的方法,首先你先将这些英文“amazing 、method 、attitude 、impress 、 disappointed 、 cover 、similar、 look forward to、 nothing like 、take part in”先翻译成中文,你至少知道上面是什么意思,你再用中文先写好成一篇好的文章在用百度或者谷歌,可以用它去做个翻译,这样一篇英语作文不就可以解决了吗!以后记住,别忘了!这些聚到都可以以后帮你解决其它问题的!求英语作文“The advantages of riding a bike”一篇80词左右,急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
求英语作文“The advantages of riding a bike”一篇80词左右,急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bicycles are still popular in Beijing. Some people go to work or go to school by bike. Because it is easy to go to work or go to school. But at the moment, many people buy cars and go to work by car. It makes the air dirty and it&s not good for people&s health. Although taking the car is fast, I like riding a bike better. Because it can help me keep in good health. And we can save more energy. I think riding a bike is a way of doing exercise, and doing more exercise can help us get good grades. 

At last, I hope everyone can ride bikes to go to work. Because it can make our
的感言:谢谢 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号}

我要回帖

更多关于 积极急急急 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信