填写my grandfather_a walk to my bowlin the evening

2011年度人教版七年级下册英语期末测试题及答案2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2011年度人教版七年级下册英语期末测试题及答案2
上传于||文档简介
&&试​题​知​识​面​广​,​齐​全​。​能​综​合​考​察​孩​子​该​学​期​的​学​习​进​度​,​方​面​教​师​进​行​下​一​步​的​学​习​计​划​。
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢英语.帮下We are students.(改成一般疑问句 肯定回答)His sisters enjoy listening to music after lunch (否定句)Daniel and Amy often have a walk in the evening(一般疑问句 否定回答)My brother sometimes does his homework at _百度作业帮
英语.帮下We are students.(改成一般疑问句 肯定回答)His sisters enjoy listening to music after lunch (否定句)Daniel and Amy often have a walk in the evening(一般疑问句 否定回答)My brother sometimes does his homework at
英语.帮下We are students.(改成一般疑问句 肯定回答)His sisters enjoy listening to music after lunch (否定句)Daniel and Amy often have a walk in the evening(一般疑问句 否定回答)My brother sometimes does his homework at school (一般疑问句 肯定回答)Silmon is in a chinese restourant now (否定句)
Are you students?Yes,we are.His...didn‘t enjoy.Do Daniel and Amy often have a walk in the evening?No,they didn't.Does my brother sometimes do his.Yes,he does.Silmon is not in.
students?His sisters don't
enjoy listening to music after lunch .Do Daniel and Amy often have a walk in the evening?No,they don't.Does your brother sometimes do his homework at school ?Yes,he does.Silmon isn't
in a chinese restourant now
1.Are we students ? Yes,we are.2,His sisters doesn't enjoy listening to music after lunch.3.Do Daniel and Amy often have a walk in the evening ? No,they don't.4.Does your brother someti...1.我爷爷过去常在晚饭后散步 My grandfather______ ______take a walk______supper2.在过去的几年里,我的学校生活发生了很大变化My school life______ ______a lot in the last few years3.如今,为了养家我的爸爸不得不_百度作业帮
1.我爷爷过去常在晚饭后散步 My grandfather______ ______take a walk______supper2.在过去的几年里,我的学校生活发生了很大变化My school life______ ______a lot in the last few years3.如今,为了养家我的爸爸不得不
1.我爷爷过去常在晚饭后散步 My grandfather______ ______take a walk______supper2.在过去的几年里,我的学校生活发生了很大变化My school life______ ______a lot in the last few years3.如今,为了养家我的爸爸不得不工作到很晚these days,my father______ _______work very late to make a living for my family4.我们应当向英雄学习we should_______ ______the heroes5.前几天,我们参观了长城______ ______ ______,we________the great wail6.我必须把精力集中到我的学习上I must_____ _____my study7.我们将来都会拥有自己的小汽车we will have_______ _______ _______in the future8.成立和李连杰都是功夫明星_______jack chan_____jet li are action stars
我爷爷过去常在晚饭后散步 My grandfather___used___ _to_____take a walk_after_____supper2.在过去的几年里,我的学校生活发生了很大变化My school life___had___ ___changed___a lot in the last few years3.如今,为了养家我的爸爸不得不工作到很晚these days,my father__has____ _to______work very late to make a living for my family4.我们应当向英雄学习we should____learn ___ __from____the heroes5.前几天,我们参观了长城___Few(Several)___ __days____ ___ago___,we____visited____the great wall.6.我必须把精力集中到我的学习上I must___concentrate__ __on___my study7.我们将来都会拥有自己的小汽车we will have____our ___ ____own___ __car___in the future8.成立和李连杰都是功夫明星___Both____jack chan___and__jet li are action stars谁来翻译英语_百度知道
谁来翻译英语
祝你下星期考试顺利。这本书里有关金鱼的东西吗。他们将在下周三外出游玩。昨晚他睡得不好?还没有。今天早晨他是乘公共汽车上班的吗,我妹妹希望当护士。自从她离开到现在我们一直未收到她的信,我们走吧。现在他在也不每晚看三小时电视了。我在这儿等了一小时了。明天你将做什么。他们正在开班会,演出开始了。对我们来说每天锻炼身体是必要的。我已经完成我的工作了。你到过美国吗?他们正在放风筝?倒过,他准备今年冬天去中国。今天早晨六点你在干什么。我进他的房间时他正在睡觉。你叔叔住在这个镇上吗。不要吓唬猫。你们认识多久了?四个小时以后。傍晚时我爷爷总是去遛狗。我离家时?没有。汤姆到过中国吗?不?十年了。我过去午饭常常吃汉堡包可乐。他和你打招呼是你为什么不回答。我的宠物有时发出许多嘈杂的声音,你看过没有?那个题你解出没有,我住在乡下。你将在什么时候回来?你如何来的?我正在跑步,我是去年去的。你乘过飞机吗?我是乘出租汽车来得,他正在做作业。整个下午他们在打篮球。我父亲不在家。自从他毕业到现在一直在我们学校教英语。昨天我在超市遇见了我的一个老朋友。马吃什么。这是今年我看过的最好看的电影。我母亲不让我晚上出去?我们将去爬山。感谢你用美味的事物招待我们?他打算乘公共汽车去。你到家时孩子们正在干什么?没有。他打算怎样去那里,他去上海了。我不同意他们的意见。快。他学日语以五个了?你害怕那些奇异的动物吗?马吃青草我希望当医生。这部小说很有趣?去游泳怎样
提问者采纳
Your uncle lives in this town。He is doing homework when I leave home你到家时孩子们正在干什么。No.整个下午他们在打篮球?那个题你解出没有,他去上海了。He didn’t sleep well yesterday tonight今天早晨他是乘公共汽车上班的吗,my younger sister hoped works as the nurse我母亲不让我晚上出去。祝你下星期考试顺利。Quickly the performance started,我住在乡下?他打算乘公共汽车去.明天你将做什么。What does the horse eat.我离家时?Did
he go to work by bus today morning。Don’t scared cat 这本书里有关金鱼的东西吗,我父亲不在家。They were play basketball all the afternoon我进他的房间时他正在睡觉? They are flying kite,我们走吧,他正在做作业? After 4 hours。My mother doesn’t let me go out at night 我不同意他们的意见?我是乘出租汽车来得。这是今年我看过的最好看的电影。你乘过飞机吗?你如何来的?Where does he will go。We will climb the mountain。傍晚时我爷爷总是去遛狗?Are you afraid these strange animals。我过去午饭常常吃汉堡包可乐。He will go by bus?还没有. 昨天我在超市遇见了我的一个老朋友,我妹妹希望当护士?十年了。Why didn’t’ you reply when he greet with you 我已经完成我的工作了。对我们来说每天锻炼身体是必要的。Have you solve the problem。They are starting work the meeting now.他们正在开班会,演出开始了。感谢你用美味的事物招待我们? By taxi他和你打招呼是你为什么不回答。他们将在下周三外出游玩。He was sleeping when I got in his room 我的宠物有时发出许多嘈杂的声音。你到过美国吗?没有?我正在跑步.不要吓唬猫?不?你害怕那些奇异的动物吗, I didn’t我在这儿等了一小时了.你将在什么时候回来。自从她离开到现在我们一直未收到她的信? I am jogging?没有,我是去年去的,I lived in the countryside。I have waited one hour in here他学日语以五个了。现在他在也不每晚看三小时电视了。How did you come?In this book related goldfish thing,你看过没有?This novel is very interesting did you have a look.马吃什么?我们将去爬山。I met my old friend in the supermarket yesterday。What are you doing at six o’clock in the morning?倒过,他准备今年冬天去中国. 昨晚他睡得不好?他们正在放风筝。My pet makes many noisy sound sometime。Let’s go 。He have studied Japanese for five mouths你们认识多久了.他打算怎样去那里?马吃青草。今天早晨六点你在干什么。I hoped works as doctor and?What tomorrow will you make。自从他毕业到现在一直在我们学校教英语。When will you come back。What are the children doing when you get home。汤姆到过中国吗?四个小时以后,I have finished my work。I don’t agree with their opinion你叔叔住在这个镇上吗。My father is not at home
he went to shanghai快? No?去游泳怎样? The horse eats the green gress我希望当医生?How about swimming.这部小说很有趣
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译英语的相关知识
其他2条回答
I wish to become a doctor, my sister hope when nurses. My mother doesn't allow me to go out at night. I don't agree with them. Your uncle live in this town? No, I live in the countryside. The horse eat? Horse eating grass. They are currently having a meeting. What will you do tomorrow? We will go climbing. When will you come back? Four hours later. How does he go there? He wants to go there by bus. Yesterday I met in the supermarket one of my old friends. Last night he didn't sleep well. This morning he goes to work by bus? How do you come? I took a taxi to come. He said hello to you why you do not answer. I have finished my work, let's go. My father i...
hoped works as doctor and ,my younger sister hoped works as the nurse.My mother doesn't let me go out at night.I don't gree with their opinion.Your uncle lives in this town?No,l lived in the countrysid What does the hrse eat?The horse eats the green gress.They are starting work the meeting now.What tomorrow will you make. We
will climb the mountain.When will climb the mountain now.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁They go ____________
They go ____________ a walk in the evening.
A.for B.to C.at
_百度作业帮
They go ____________
A.for B.to C.at
They go ____________
A.for B.to C.at}

我要回帖

更多关于 my grandfather jack 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信