谁帮忙翻译下这句英文谢谢Every day I try to find the demeaningg.

谁能帮我翻译下《夜空中最亮的星》这首歌成英文,不胜感激~_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译下《夜空中最亮的星》这首歌成英文,不胜感激~
提问者采纳
Sometimes I may wonder whyIt’s hard to findThe reason you cry The reason you always hideWhen the day is passing byIt comes the nightI look at the starsHoping that they could guideNow I see it’s all about the perfect time That could make two hearts collideSparkling, once or twice Only love can light your fireMaybe I can fly away a thousand milesBut you’re always in my mindOh every time I look into your eyesOh my love can light your fireSometimes I may lose my sightAnd wear a disguiseI do wanna tryI do wanna lead my lifeMeet me under shining lightsPlease don’t be shyI’ll be waiting right hereFor the rest of my lifeNow I see it’s all about the perfect time That could make two hearts collideSparkling, once or twice Only love can light your fireMaybe I can fly away a thousand milesBut you’re always in my mindOh every time I look into your eyesOh my love can light your fire Sometimes I may wonder whyIt’s hard to findThe reason you cry The reason you always hide
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
night sky the brightest star, can you hear that looking at the heart of loneliness and sigh the brightest star in the night sky can remember with me disappear in the wind shadow I pray to have a clear mind and eyes to me to believe courage over to hug you every time I lie unable to find the meaning of existence when I lost in the night, the brightest star in the night sky please guide me on the brightest star in the night sky that worked with me figure now where the brightest star in the night sky are concerned about is the sun rose or accident to come I would rather all the pain in my heart than forget your eyes give me courage to believe the lie to h...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我回答下列英语问题1.Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the proud ditry face that I had rarely given attention to.整个句子的翻译又是什么?2.I never forgot the meaning ____ the little empty box set on my desk.A.from B.behind _作业帮
请帮我回答下列英语问题1.Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the proud ditry face that I had rarely given attention to.整个句子的翻译又是什么?2.I never forgot the meaning ____ the little empty box set on my desk.A.from B.behind
请帮我回答下列英语问题1.Tears filled my eyes as I looked at the proud ditry face that I had rarely given attention to.整个句子的翻译又是什么?2.I never forgot the meaning ____ the little empty box set on my desk.A.from B.behind 为什么?3.The mother`s concern over her sick child kept her awake all night.4..有一个短语,我看后分不出来,麻烦您帮我分一下leave/make sb a leave/make a .impression on sb
1.当...时候如:I went out as he came in.他进来我就出去了.2.behind 是说什么什么背后喻指的事物.如:look behind what you see.深入的看事物(的本质).3.妈妈由于对生病的孩子的关心,整晚都没睡觉.4.你多谢了个leave、make吧,应该是leave sb a impression,和leave sb a impression on ...
1。as 在这里是“当......”的意思,和when一样。整句话意思是:当我看着那张脏乎乎却一脸骄傲的面孔时,我的眼里充满泪水。之前我几乎从未注意过这张脸。2.盒子背后的意义,也就是盒子包涵的意义或情意啊什么的。3.母亲一直在为生病的孩子担忧,一夜未眠。4.这个我不明白你是什么意思,分什么?...
1、as在这里是“当……时”,整个句子的翻译是“当看到那张我以前很少关注的傲慢的脏兮兮的脸时,我泪流满面。”2、根据meaning,空盒子背后的意义3、母亲担心她生病的孩子,彻夜未眠。
1. as 引导一个时间状语从句,相当于when“当我看着那张一直被我忽视肮脏却又自豪的脸时,泪水不禁涌了上来”2.the meaning behind。。。就是“。。。所拥有(暗含)的意义”3.患病的小孩让他的母亲担忧得一夜无眠。4.leave sb a impression
make sb a impressionleave a i...
as=当。。。。的时候当我看着这张我总是忽略的傲气的脏兮兮的脸时,眼泪夺眶而出。behind空盒子背后的意义母亲担心她的孩子的病,彻夜未眠。leave sb an impression make an impression on sb
as 在这的意思等同于when.当我看着那张被我忽略的骄傲且脏兮兮的脸时,我泪盈满眶。2. the meaning behind
是背后的含义。再如:What is the meaning behind the album names?专辑名字蕴含的意义都是什么呢?Listen to the meaning behind the words of...谁能帮我翻译一下这几句英文.谢谢帮我翻译下这几句英语:it would stop me getting bored after several weeks of saying the same lines night after night.try not to think of this holiday as an expensive luxury.i hope you will still w_作业帮
谁能帮我翻译一下这几句英文.谢谢帮我翻译下这几句英语:it would stop me getting bored after several weeks of saying the same lines night after night.try not to think of this holiday as an expensive luxury.i hope you will still w
谁能帮我翻译一下这几句英文.谢谢帮我翻译下这几句英语:it would stop me getting bored after several weeks of saying the same lines night after night.try not to think of this holiday as an expensive luxury.i hope you will still want to go with me.if you have another idea for our trip then don't hesitate.i hope you will reoly to me soon.
这会让我不再为几个星期以来日复一日地说同样的话而感到厌烦.试着不去把这个假期看作是昂贵奢侈的.我希望你依然愿意和我一起去.如果你对于我们的旅行有其他想法的话就不要犹豫了.希望你尽快回复我
这将停止后,我让几个星期无聊说同样的思路一夜又一夜。尽量不要认为这是一种昂贵的豪华度假。我希望你仍然要和我一起去。如果您对我们此行就不要犹豫另一个想法。我希望你给我reoly很快。
这(估计是指他以下说的这些话或者前文他做的一些事)会让我不再为几个星期以来日复一日地说同样的话而感到厌烦。试着不去把这个假期看作是昂贵奢侈的。我希望你依然愿意和我一起去(可能指去度假或者指和他在一起)。如果你对于我们的旅行有其他想法的话就不要犹豫了。希望你尽快回复我(应该是reply不是reoly)...
它(前文所指的一些事情)结束了我几个礼拜以来由于每天说同样的话而带来的厌烦。我尝试着不去把这次旅行想成是奢侈的。我希望你仍然想跟我一起去。如果你有其他关于我们这次旅行的主意或安排,不要犹豫,让我知道吧~
中文是:它将停止后,我越来越说,晚上的同一行后night.try不认为这是一种昂贵的luxury.i希望你还想去几个星期的假期无聊me.if您对我们此行的另一个想法则不hesitate.i希望你们能尽快给我reoly。英语翻译Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life Will I find salvation in the arms of love 这是一首歌里面的两句,希望朋友们帮我翻译一下,_作业帮
英语翻译Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life Will I find salvation in the arms of love 这是一首歌里面的两句,希望朋友们帮我翻译一下,
英语翻译Trying to find a meaning to this stupid life Will I find salvation in the arms of love 这是一首歌里面的两句,希望朋友们帮我翻译一下,
我试图为我的愚蠢生活找一种意义是否我会在爱的怀抱里得到拯救.
试图对这愚蠢的生活寻找一种含义我将在爱的怀抱中得救
试图找到一种意义,这种愚蠢的生命我会找到爱的武器拯救
试图寻找一种含义,这愚蠢的生活
我会找到爱的救恩的怀中谁帮忙翻译下这句英文谢谢Every day I try to find the meaning._作业帮
谁帮忙翻译下这句英文谢谢Every day I try to find the meaning.
谁帮忙翻译下这句英文谢谢Every day I try to find the meaning.
每天我都试图找到意义。
每天我试图找到存在的意义
这个的翻译是: Every day I try to find the meaning每天我都试图找到生活的意义谢谢、希望能采纳。
每一天我都试着寻找它的意义
每天我都在寻找意义。
每天我努力发现意义。}

我要回帖

更多关于 demeaning 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信