外语写作低噪音发电机

写一篇关于噪音污染的初三英语作文_百度作业帮
写一篇关于噪音污染的初三英语作文
写一篇关于噪音污染的初三英语作文
we know the sounds of cities are loud enough to cause great harm to people's hearing in the u.s. one person out of twenty has got some hearing loss. and all over the world the situation is getting wor...
noise pollution in the city where i live in a city which is filled up with noise.The noise follows you to every place you go,and it seems that there is nowhere to escape that.Every day in the early mo...外语写作噪音_百度知道
外语写作噪音
我有更好的答案
The Noises Around MeI live in the school now, I will go home on the weekend, at first, I thought living in school could make me focus on my study, while the fact is not. At noon, when I take a snap, the noise from the building machine is so loud, our school is under construction now, so the workers work day and night. But I couldn’t sleep well, my head aches, without not good sleep, I can’t focus my mind to study. What’s more, some students are playing games in the corridor, they laugh so loudly that do not realize they are bothering us. I hope the school could let the workers stop working at noon for two hours, so that it will be good to students.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁噪音危害植物健康(有声)
编辑点评:研究者研究了噪音及噪音屋檐对于植物的影响。对于并没有听觉的植物来说,这项研究似乎并没有多大的价值。然而,研究的结果却显示噪音很可能导致植物枯萎憔悴。
Pipe Down! That Noise Might Affect Your Plants
Pinon pine trees like this one dominate Rattlesnake Canyon.
(文本为音频大致内容,可能与音频并非完全一致,欢迎大家贡献听写稿^^)
DAVID GREENE, HOST: Plants don't have ears, right? And if they can't hear you would
that noise wouldn't matter much to them, which is why researchers haven't given much thought to the idea that noise might affect plants. But as Veronique LaCapra of St. Louis Public Radio reports, all of that may be about to change.
VERONIQUE LACAPRA, BYLINE: In northwestern New Mexico's Rattlesnake Canyon, gnarled
trees and pinyon pines dominate a landscape of high mesas and rough sandstone cliffs. Tucked in among the trees are thousands of natural gas wells, about a third of them pressurized by ear-splitting compressors.
(SOUNDBITE OF COMPRESSOR)
CLINTON FRANCIS: They run 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, with the exception of
maintenance, so they are going all the time.
LACAPRA: That's Clinton Francis of at the National Evolutionary Synthesis Center in North Carolina. Since 2005, he's been studying how Rattlesnake Canyon's birds respond to the compressors' nonstop racket.
FRANCIS: Black-chinned hummingbirds, for example, tend to prefer and settle in really noisy landscapes, and Western
jays tend to avoid these noisy areas.
LACAPRA: If the noise in the canyon is changing the way the birds behave. And that got Francis wondering. Maybe it's having an effect on plants, too. Take pinyon trees and scrub jays.
FRANCIS: We know that jays are really important seed dispersers for pinyon pine.
LACAPRA: The jays bury the seeds to snack on later, but inevitably, some get forgotten and grow into new pine trees. Francis already knew there were fewer pine seedlings at noisy sites. Was that because the noise was keeping the jays away from their pine nuts?
(SOUNDBITE OF BIRD TWEETING)
LACAPRA: Francis set up motion-trigger cameras at both noisy and quiet sites, put out some pine seeds and waited. As he predicted, the jays were only stashing nuts at noisy sites.
FRANCIS: We only found them removing seeds on the quiet sites.
LACAPRA: But there was a twist. At the noisy sites, mice were gobbling up the seeds, not leaving any behind to sprout. So for the pine trees it looked the
noise was delivering a double whammy.
FRANCIS: We're just not getting as many seeds going into the seed bank in noisy areas, and the ones that do might be consumed by the mice that are there.
LACAPRA: But, Francis says, the effect of noise on the canyon's plants wasn't all bad. A flower pollinated by hummingbirds did better near the compressors. Remember, hummingbirds seem to like the noise - probably, Francis says, because it drives away the scrub jays that would otherwise eat the hummingbirds' eggs and young.
Francis just published his research in the British journal called Proceedings of the Royal Society B.
University of California Davis ecologist Gail Patricelli, also studies how gas-drilling noise affects birds - in her case, the greater sage grouse. She says as far as she knows, Francis's work is the first to show how noise affects plants.
GAIL PATRICELLI: You kind of hit yourself on the forehead and think, why didn't I think of that?
LACAPRA: I reached Patricelli on her cell phone at a remote field site in Wyoming. She says even there it's not quiet.
PATRICELLI: We hear airplanes. We hear roads going, you know, way off in the distance that are too far away to see and yet you can still hear them, because sound travels much, much further than a lot of the other types of disturbance. And so it's just an enormous land area that's impacted by noise, and we know remarkably little about what that noise does to the ecosystem.
LACAPRA: But it seems likely that for long-lived species like the pinyon pines in Rattlesnake Canyon, the effects of noise may continue to
long after the sound of the compressors has gone silent.
For NPR News, I'm Veronique LaCapra.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
GREENE: Plants, if you're listening, this is NPR News.
声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江英语&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。
研究者研究了噪音及噪音屋檐对于植物的影响。对于并没有听觉的植物来说,这项研究似乎并没有多大的价值。然而,研究的结果却显示噪音很可能导致植物枯萎憔悴。
http://i1./topic/NPR.png英语作文噪音_百度作业帮
英语作文噪音
英语作文噪音
I live in the school now, I will go home on the weekend, at first, I thought living in school could make me focus on my study, while the fact is not. At noon, when I take a snap, the noise from the building machine is so loud, our school is under construction now, so the workers work day and night. But I couldn’t sleep well, my head aches, without not good sleep, I can’t focus my mind to study. What’s more, some students are playing games in the corridor, they laugh so loudly that do not realize they are bothering us. I hope the school could let the workers stop working at noon for two hours, so that it will be good to students.外语写作噪音_百度知道
外语写作噪音
我有更好的答案
I live in the school now, I will go home on the weekend, at first, I thought living in school could make me focus on my study, while the fact is not. At noon, when I take a snap, the noise from the building machine is so loud, our school is under construction now, so the workers work day and night. But I couldn’t sleep well, my head aches, without not good sleep, I can’t focus my mind to study. What’s more, some students are playing games in the corridor, they laugh so loudly that do not realize they are bothering us. I hope the school could let the workers stop working at noon for two hours, so that it will be good to students.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 噪音标准 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信