my dearest aunt chenanoise.的意思

anoise什么意思_百度作业帮
anoise什么意思文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2015年电大专科英语I(2)考试参考小抄的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2015年电大专科英语I(2)考试参考小抄 电大英语 I(2 考试小抄)一、交际用语●(Are you married )?---Yes, I am.●(Are you ready to order ?) --- Ice creamfor me please●(Can I help you )? Yes ,please. I’d liketo reserve a room.●(Have you been to America)? -- I’venever been there but I hope to go there inthe future.●(Shall we go to the cinema thisevening )?--- I’d rather stay at home.●(What’s your job)? --I’m a journalist.●(When did he go to America)? --Two yearsago.●(When did you visit Japan?) --Two yearsago.●(Why do e to live in Chi(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])na)?--Because I got a job here.●(What’s your job ?) --I’m a journalist.A● Are you married? Yes, I am. A.Right● Are you ready to order ? Ice cream forme please A.Right.●Are you ready to order? Yes. I’ll havea steak, please. A.Right●Are you ready to order? Could I havea glass of wineplease? A.Right●Are you ready to order? Yes. I’ll havea chicken salad please A.Right●Are you ready to order? (A Yes. I’llhave a chicken salad please).●Are you ready to ord(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])er? (B Yes. I’llhave a steak, please).●Are you ready to order? (C Could Ihave a glass of wine please?)C●Can I get you something to drink? Yes,please. A coca-cola for me. A.Right●Can I help you? Yes, please. I’d like toreserve a room. A.Right●Can I help you? Nice to see you. B.Wrong●Can you remember the doctor’s telephonenumber? Yes. It’s 6825612 A.Right●Could I have a bottle of water,please? Certainly, madam . A.Right●Can I get you something to drin(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])k?--- (Yes,please. A coca-cola for me).●Can I help you?--- (Yes, please ).●Can you remember the doctor’s telephonenumber? (Yes, It’s 6825612).●Could I have a bottle of water,please?--- (Certainly, madam)D●Do you like your job? I’m a nurse.B.Wrong●Do you like your job?--- (Yes. I find itvery interesting) .H●Have you been to America? Yes. I wentthere last year. A.Right●Have you been to America?I’ve never beenthere but I hope to go there in the future.(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])A.Right.●Have you ever tried sailing? No.I’dlike to try.A.Right●Have you ever tried windsurfing? It’svery kind of you. B. Wrong.●Hello, Xiaoyan. How was the party? HiJack. We had a great time. A. Right●How about drinking some coffee? I’dprefer to drink some tea A. Right●How are you feeling today? I’d ratherstay at home. B. Wrong●How can I book a cheap hotel? If I wereyou. I’d phone a travel agent. A. Right●How do you like the film? It’s very good.I (来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])like it. A. Right●How is the weather today? I’m fine,thank you. B. Wrong●How old are you? Yes, I am. B. Wrong●Have you been to America?--- (Yes. I wentthere last year) .●Have you ever tried sailing? --- (No. I’d like to try).●Have you ever tried windsurfing? (No, Ihaven’t).●Hello,Xiaoyan.How was theparty?(Hi,Jack.We had a great time).●How about drinking some coffee?--- I’d prefer to drink some tea●How can I book a cheap hotel?( If I wereyou,I’d phon(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])e a travel agent).●How do you like the film? (It’s verygood. I like it).●How is the weather today?( It is reallynice).●How was the weather?--- (It was reallynice ).I●I went to a fashion show last night. Whatwas it like. A. Right●I went to a fashion show last night. Whotook away my book? B. Wrong●Is dinner ready, Carol? It’s nearlyready. A. Right●Is there a bank near here? Yes. There isone just down the road A. Right●Is there a bank near here? Yes. I(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html]) saw himthis morning? B. Wrong●It’s very easy to clean up the room.Anyone can do it. . A. Right●I went to a fashin show last night. (Whatwas it like)?●Is dinner ready, Carol?--- (It’snearly ready)●Is there a bank near here?(Yes. There isone just down the road).S●Shall we see a film tonight? I’d rathernot, I’m quite tired. A. Right●Shall we see a movie tonight? See youlater. B. Wrong.●Shall we go to a restaurant? See you later.B. Wrong.●Shall we have(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html]) something to eat before wego? Nice to meet you. B. Wrong.●Shall we go to a restaurant?( Great.)●Shall we have something to eat before wego?( Good idea).●Shall we see a film tonight? (I’drather not, I’m quite tired).●Shall we see a movie tonight?( Goodidea).W●We enjoy swimming very much,because itis good to our hdalth.●What are you going to do this evening?I’m going to meet some friends A. Right●What are you going to do this evening? Iwent there wit(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])h some friends. B. Wrong●What are you going to do this evening? Isaw a film with my son. B. Wrong●What a nice day! Yes. Let’s go camping,shall we ? . A. Right●What does he look like? He is tall andthin. A. Right●What time will the next train leave? At8.19 A. Right●What’s your job? I’m a journalist. A.Right●What’s your job? I’m a nurse. A.Right●What did you think of the film? Ithought it was really great. A.Right●What did you have for breakfast? Coff(来源:淘豆网[/p-7206939.html])eeand toast. . A. Right●What would you like to have? An orangejuice, please. A. Right●What would you like to drink, madam? CanI have a glass of white wine? A. Right●When did he go to America? Two years ago.A. Right●When did you e to China?10 yearsago. A.Right●Where did you go in China? I went toXi’an and Guilin . A. Right●Where did you go in China? I went thereby train .B. Wrong.●Where did you go for your holiday? Twoyears ago. B. Wrong●Which picture do you like? B: I think thebig one is better. A. Right●Why don’t we go to arestaurant? Great . A. Right●Why do e to live in China? BecauseI got a job here. A. Right●Would you like to go to the cinema thisevening? Yes, that’s a good idea A.Right●Would you like to go to the cinema withme? I’d rather stay at home. A. Right●What are you going to do this evening?( I’m going to meet some friends).●What are you going to do tomorrowmorning?( I’m playing tennis with somefriends.)●What did you think of the film? ( Ithought it was really great).●What does he look like?( He is tall andthin).●What time will the next train leave?( At8.19)●What world you like to have?( An orangejuice, please.)●What would you like to drink,madam?( CanI have a glass of whit wine).●What would you like to have?--- An orangejuice, please .●What’s you job?( I’m a nurse).●When did you e to China?( 10years ago).●Where did you go in China? (I went toXi’an).●Where did you go in China? (I went toXi’an and Guilin).●Why don’t we go to a restaurant?( Great).●Would you like to go to the cinema thisevening?( Yes,that’s a good idea.)Y●Your friend Sally phoned you thisafternoon. Can I help you? .A. Right●Your friend Sally phoned you thisafternoon. ( What did she say)?二.词汇与结构、选择题●(Have you seen) my glasses? B:Yes,I sawthem on your bed a minute ago.●(How about)another piece of chicken,Sally?B: No, thanks. It was delici0t~s, butUm really full.●(How much)is this beautiful handbag?●(If)it rains tomorrow,we’ll go to thecinema.●(In spite of)the rain,they went to workas usual.●(Neither) of her brothers came to thewedding. They don’t like her new husband.●(Neither) her mother (nor) she was athome when the thief came in.●(Neither) of her brothers came to thewedding . They don’t like her new husband.●(Someone) stole his camera while he islying on the beach.●(Stop)!That fire is dangerous.●(Tell) her I'll pick up the ickets tomorrow.●(Which) of these books are yours?●(Which) one is yours, Julie? B:The buleone with white flowers on it.●(Who) is at the door? B: It must be ournew neighbour, Mrs Jones.A●After they finished (playing) football,they went for a drink in a pub.●Afterthey hnished (playing) football,theywent fora drink ina pub.●An application form will be sent to you(on request).●As a news reporter,James(A has beento )many places in the world.●As she (B was reading)thenewpaper,Granny(fell)asleep.B●Be careful! Don’t cut (yourself) withthe knife.C●Can I speak to Franco,please?(Onemoment,please.)●Can Mary express (herself) in Chinese?●car hit her when she was walking (B across)the road.●concert will be held in the school hall(Cat)4 Pm(on)Tuesday.●Could I see the manager now?B:I’m sorryyou can’t.He has(B gone)to Hong Kong.●Could you please tell us what kind of work(B in wihich) you have got experience?●Could you tell me how to (B improve) myEnglish?D●Da Uan is east (Of) Beiing,(on) thecoast.●Did you (get Up) early this morning?●Do you know the people (who) came herethis morning?●Don’t (disturb) him. He is writing aletter now.●David is a manager .Now he (is reading )the emails in his office.F●Football is so popular that it is played(B by)more than 20million people in morthan 140 countries.G●Get up! Mary, Tom has (B already) calledyou three times this morning.●Guilin is (C in) the west of China.H●Have you (C ever) seen a tiger?●Have you ever seen the film The Day AfterTomorrow? B: (No, I haven’t).●Have you finished your homework? B: (No,I haven’t.).●Have you had your breakfast? B:No, Ihaven’t had it (B yet).●Have you seen the film Life Without Steve?B: No, I haven't seen it (yet) l●Have you sent the fax to the travel agent?B: (Yes, I have).●Have you typed the letter for me? B: (Yes,I have).●He asked the waiter (for) a glassof water.●He bought two books. (So did) I.●He failed (C in spite of) all his efforts.●He has(A just)gone out.●He is a doctor, so (is his wife).●He is a good friend of (ours).●He is really a good man,( B isn’t he)?●He loved (B playing) basketball when hewas young.●He said he (hadn’t) got enoughmoney.●He said that he (would) try his bestto help me.●He stopped (watching) TV when the dinnerwas ready.●He used to shout (at) me when I wasa child.●He used to(B work)very hard when he wasyoung.●He (was interviewed) by different peoplein pany. .●He (was taken) to the hospital after ident.●He (went) out with his friends lastweekend.●Her article is(C the best)in the class.●His grandfather is very healthy.He(Bneither)drinks(or)smokes.I●I (A lent) him my bike last weekend.●I (B was walking)along the street when heshouted at me.●I (C play)table tennis quite well,but Ihaven’t had time to play since the NewYear.●I am having the TV (A repaired) tomorrow.●I didn’t buy the book because I didn’thave (any) money on me.●I didn’t go(C anywhere)in the summer.●I didn’t have time for lunch today.B:Ididn’t(C either).●I don’t know (C how) to explain it toher.●I don’t know (how) to explain it.●I don’t know where the key is, but Isuppose I (could have left) it at home.●I don’t want to watch (A anything sad).●I had a sandwich before I playedbasketball, (A but) I’m very hungry now.●I (have been 1iving) here foralmost 20years.●I have no idea where the cat went.She(Acould have)gone anywhere.●I have no idea who stole his wallet. It(could have been) anyone.●I have no idea who stole his wallet.It(Acould have been)anyone.●I have to go now. I have to pick (C up)my son form school.●I haven’t eaten all day. B:You (must)be very hungry.●I haven't sat down all day. (Must) B: Yoube very tired.●I love traveling. I (A have been to) mostplaces in the world.●I saw him (reading a book) in hisoffice when everyone was looking for him.●I was (A on) my (way) to school when I sawthe accident.●I was watching TV (B when) the telephonerang.●I was(on) my (way) to school when I sawthe accident.●I~ve always enjoyed. (swimming)●I’m going to (C rent) a flat near pany I’m working at.●I’m going to buy Mary a birthday gift.Do you have (anything special) in mind?●I’m really looking forward to (B hearing)from you.●I’m sorry to have kept youwaiting.Oh,not at all,I(C will be)hereonly a few minutes.●I’m tired. I haven’t got(enough) energy (精力)to go to thegym today.●I’ve always enjoyed (swimming).●If I (A were)you,I would buy a house atthe seaside.●If I don’t have to work late on Friday,I might (C go) dancing with friends.●If I had a lot of money, I (would) buya boat.●Is it difficult to learn to (A do) TaiChi?●Is the supermarket (on) the right orleft?●It’s a long way to get there. This is (Awhy) we started so early.●It’s quite fine today.Would you liketo(A play)basketball with me?●It’s very easy to clean up the room.(Anyone) can do it.●I've lived in Chongqing (for) twentyyears.J●Jack (used to take) a walk after supperwhen the weather was fine.●John didn’t turn up(C until)the meetinghad finished●John enjoys (jogging) while hisbrother prefers to go skiing.L●l (began) to learn French when hewas 11.●Last Sunday,Jane had the leaned)●Learning English well isn't easy (but) __I like it very much.●Let’s go to the Great Wall by bike,(shall we)?N●Nice weather,( C isn’t it)?M●March the 8th is(B women’s)Day.●Mary is very hard-working,( B isn’tshe)?●Mary said she(A had been to)all over theworld.●Mary told little Tom not(C to spend)allthe money.●Mary would like to buy the handbag,( Bwhich)is very beautiful but also ratherexpensive.●Mary’s father is very pleased (with)her.●Mike offered to help and so (did) John.●Mother told Little Tom not (to spend)all the money.●Mr Hilton is not good a music. Neither (Aare) his children.●Mr Smith has (A just) gone out to meet anold friend.●Mr Smith told Mary(C e)to theoffice next Monday morning.●My aunt was angry with her family and wentaway (by herself).●My brother (who) lives in America isvisiting next week.●My brother told me (C about) his trip toScotland.●My buother (B who) lives in America isvisiting next week.●My father told me (B about) his trip toXin Jiang.●My parents have (C never) been to theGreat Wall.●My plant died. I (should have) watered(浇水)it.O●On her way to the office, she (stopped)to buy a newspaper.P●Paul (began ) to learn French when he was11.R●Richard works really hard,and(A sodo)you.S●Sally is looking for a new job. She hasbeen bored (with) her job as a secretary.●Shall we (fix) a“me for our next meeting?●She (B didn’t)answer my phone callyesterday.●She (goes) jogging every morning.●She (went) to town last week.●She can hardly wait to hear the news, (canshe)?●She orderer the fish, (B didn’t she)?●She told the children (not to) make anoise.●She (went) to town last week.●She will have the curtain(窗帘) (Changed)e.●She won't leave_ (until) _ her e back.●Shirley (C was writing) a book aboutChina last year but I don’t know whethershe has finished it.●Sorry, I’m not free this evening, (BI’m having) dinner with Mike.T●Table tennis is (B the most) popularsport in this country.●Thank you for lending me your dictionary.B: You’re e. But could you (give itback) to me tomorrow?●The baby is named (aher) the nurse who waslooking after her.●The book was rather expensive, but Ibought it (anyway).●The boy is wearing a (B long baggy)T-shirt.●The boy(B speaks)fluent French.●The boys got (up) very late this morning.They watched too much TV last night.●The boys got(up)very late this morning.They watched too much TV last night.●The buses,( B which)were full ofpeople,couldn’t go very fast.●The child (speaks) fluent French.●The child was named(A after)hisgrandfather.●The child(speaks ) fluent French.●The children are enjoying (themselves)atthe party.●The children,( B who)we met in themorning,were very good at singing.●The doctor told Mr Smith that hewouldn’t get better if he didn’t (Agive up)smoking.●The film was (so boring) that I fellasleep in the cinema.●The gifts he brought from Britain (weresent out) last week.●The girl stopped (A crying)when her mumcame in.●The hotel is famous (C for) its deliciousfood.●The house was made (of) wood.●The manager told all the employees (C notto be)late for meetings.●The police arrived quickly, (but) it wastoo late.●There wasn’t (C anybody) in the housewhen she got home.●They (decided to) leave next Friday.●They are building a bringe(B across)theriver.●They are friends of (B mine). Please benice to them.●They named the island (after) itsdiscoverer.●They(B decided to)leave next Friday.●This idea hit me when I (C woke up) thismorning.●This jacket is not(C big enough)for me.Ineed a bigger size.●This morning I had my finger (C cut) whenI was preparing breakfast.●This red bicycle is (his) and that blueone is (Tom’s).●Tianjin is a two-hour journey(Bfrom)Beijing.●Today is too busy. Let’s discuss it(some time) next week.●Tom helped her mother (with) the cooking.●Tomorrow is my mother’s birthday. I wantto buy (something special) for her.W●We (A used to live)in a small village inthe countryside.Now we all live incities.●We built the house (A ourselves). Nobodyhelped us,●We built the house (ourselves). Nobodyhelped us.●We enjoy(C swimming)very much,because itis good to our health.●We haven’t seen such a beautiful film (Bfor the past four years).●We used to (A ride) bicycles to go towork.●We’re going (on) holiday in theautumn this year.●We’re going to(A either)to France orSpain next year.●What a nice day!B: Yes. Let’s gocamping, (shall we) ?●What did you have for breakfast?B:(Coffee and toast).●When I saw him, I (asked), him (for)some money.●When I saw him,I (C asked)him(for)somemoney.●Where does Mark get his hair cut?B:Hecuts it(B himself).●Where’s (today’s) newspaper?●Which jacket do you like? B: The blue (Aone) over there.●Which picture do you like?B: (I think thebig one is better).●Whose book is this?B:It’s (B mine)●With his help,you will have(A nothing)toworry about.●Would you like to go the ciema withme?B:I’d (C rather)stay at home.●Would you like to go to the cinema withme?B: I’d (rather) stay at home.Y●You can remember what you do if you (keepa diary).●You should be more patient (C with) yourchildren.●You won’t get better if you don’t (giveup) smoking.●You’d better have your hair(B cut)oing to friend’s wedding.●You’d better stop (talking). We’relistening to the news.●You’re driving (A too fast), slow down!三、改写句子A●“Arrange a meeting for Friday,Guy”saidMax(用 to tell 改写句子)Max told Guy to arrange a meeting forFriday.●Are the young couple drinking red orwhite wine? (用 he asked 改写成间接一般问句)He asked whether the young couple weredrinking red or white wine.●Are the customers happy? (用he asked 改写成间接一般问句) He asked if the customers werehappy●Are the meals ready? (用 she asked 改写成间接引语) She asked whether the meals wereready.●At the meeting Tim listened to hiscolleagues.They gave him their opinions.(用动词ing 形式改写句子)At the meeting Tim listened to hiscolleagues giving him their opinions●Alan bought the things. He bought thingshe would need for the trip.(用 that 改写句子)Alan bought the things that he would needfor the trip.●Although it rained, the visit was ess.(用 In spite of 将两句连成一句)In spite of the rain, the visit was ess.C●Can I talk to the guests? (用 she askedme 改写成间接特殊疑问句)She asked me whether /if she could talkto the guests.●“Can you phone me later, Susan?” saidDavid.(用 ask, to 改写句子)David asked Susan to phone himlater.●“Can you get me the list ofhotels,Susan?”said David(用 ask..to改写句子)David asked Susan to get him a list ofhotels.●“Can you tell me the flight time,please,Susan?”said Xiaoyan.(用ask…about 改写句子)Xiaoyan asked Susan about the flighttime.●“Could you please prepare me a documentabout publicity,Rose?”said Max(用ask…for 改写句子)Max asked Rose for a document aboutpublicity.D●Did the customer pay? (用he asked改写成间接一般问句)He asked whether the customer hadpaid.●Do the customers like the new atmosphere?(用 she asked me 改写成间接特殊疑问句)She asked me whether/if the customersliked the mew atmosphere.●Does Mr Sims like his wine? (用he asked 改写成间接一般问句)He asked if Mr Sims likedhis wine●Does the fish taste good? (用he asked 改写成间接一般问句)He asked whether the fishtasted good.●“Don’t phone me,Peter”said John.(用tell..to 改写句子)John told Peter not tophone him.E●Everything in that shop is terriblyexpensive(用 so 改写句子)Everything in that shop is so expensiveF●Finally he had enough money. He boughthis ticket.(用 so 改写句子)Finally he had enough money,so he boughthis ticket.H●“Have you got my bag?” she asked.(将句子改成间接引语)She asked if I had got herbag.●Have you introduced any new dishes? (用she asked me 改写成间接特殊疑问句)She asked me whether/if I had introducedany new dishes●He asked a friend to go with him. The friendcouldn’t go. His friend was too busy.(用but、because改写句子He asked a friend to go with him, but hecouldn’t go because he was too busy.●He agrees with Ken(用 Who 对 Jenny 提问)Who does he agree with?●He bought the trousers. I chose them for him.(用that连接句子)He bought the trousers that Ichose for him.●He cleaned the car.He cleaned my car(用that/which连接句子)The car that/which hecleaned was mine.●He called at a travel agent’s. They toldhim how much the ticket would cost.(用 who改写句子He called at a travel agent’s who told himhow much the ticket would cost.●He didn’t run fast. He didn’t catch thebus.(用 enough…to 改写句子)He didn’t run fast enough to catch thebus.●He disturbed the burglars.(用被动语态改写句子)The burglars were disturbed byhim.●He phoned the friend.The friend lent himmoney. He didn’t have enough(用who\because 改写句子)He phoned the friend who lent him moneybecause he didn’t have enough.●He phoned the girl. She was hissisters’friend(用 that/who 连接句子)The girl that/who he phoned was hissisters’friend.●He hadn’t got enough money. He had towait for a while(用 so 改写句子)He hadn’t got enough money, so he hadto wait for a while.●He saw them.They carried Tim’s things toa van.(用动词 ing 形式改写句子)He saw them carrying Tim’s things to avan.●He saw them.They left the house. (用动词ing 形式改写句子)He saw them leaving thehouse.●He stole the laptop. (改为被动语态)Thelaptop was stolen by him.●He shouldn’t work such long hours.Youshouldn’t work long hours(用 neither 改写句子)He shouldn’t work such long hours andneither should you.●He shouldn’t work such long hours.Youshouldn’t work long hours(用 not…either改写句子)He shouldn’t work such long hours andyou shouldn’t either.●He took puter(将句子改为被动语态)puter was taken by him.●He went to a shop. He bought a rucksackthere.(用 where 改写句子)He went to a shop where he bought arucksack.●He went to Beijing.He had a friend inBeijing.(用 where 改写句子)He went to Beijing where he had a friend.●He’s gone to Shanghai. He’s negotiatinga new contract.(用动词不定式将两句连成一句)He’s gone to Shanghai to negotiate a newcontract.●He’s looking after his mother(用 who对 his mother 提问)Who is he looking after?●He’s really bad tempered.Idon’t talkto him.(用 so 改写句子)He’s really bad tempered, so I don’ttalk to him.●His neighbour didn’t phone the policeimmediately.He rang Tim at the office(用instead of 改写句子)Instead of phoning the police immediately,his neighbour rang Tim at the office●His neighbor listened to them. Theydamaged the flat.(用动词 ing 形式将两个句子改写成一句)His neighbor listened to them damagingthe flat.●His neighbor heard them. They made anoise.(用动词ing 形两个句子改写成一句)His neighbor heard them madinganoise.●How many people are eating? (用 he asked改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked how many people were eatingI●I can’t keep accounts. She can’t ounts.(用 neither/nor 改写句子)I can’t keep accounts and neither/norcan she.●I can’t keep accounts. She can’t ounts.(用 not…either 改写句子)I can’t keep accounts and she can’teither.●“I can’t find my notebook,”she said.(改为间接引语)She said she couldn’t find hernotebook.●I don’t like sweet things. They don’tlike sweet things(用 neither/nor 改写句子)I don’t like sweet things andneither/nor do they.●I don’t like sweet things. They don’tlike sweet things(.(用 not…either 改写句子)I don’t like sweet things and theydon’t either.●I don’t want to read the book. I put iton the table.(用 that/which 连接句子)I don’t want to read the book that/whichI put on the table.●I’ve written to Green Fingers(用 who 征对 Green Fingers 提问)Who have you written to?●I have’t got a car. She hasn’t got acar.(用 neither/nor 改写句子)I haven’t got a car and neither/nor hasshe.●I have’t got a car. She hasn’t got acar.(用 not…either 改写句子)I haven’t got a car and she hasn’teither.●“I heard a noise under my livingroom”he said.(改写成间接引语)He said he heard a noise umder his livingroom.●I heard from Jenny today.(用 Who 征对Jenny 提问)Who did you hear from?●I’m a teacher and she is also ateacher.(用 so 改写句子) I’m a teacherand so is she●I’m tall and thin. My mother is too.(用so 改写句子) I’m tall and thin and so ismy mother.●I’m looking for the telephone book.(用what 对 telephone book 提问)What are youlooking for?●I’m going on holiday tomorrow.She is going on holiday tomorrow.(用 so 改写句子)I’m going on holiday tomorrowand so is she.●I’m going on holiday tomorrow.She is going on holiday tomorrow.(用 too 改写句子)I’m going on holiday tomorrowand she is too.●I’ll apply for that job tomorrow.(用 What征对 that job 提问)What will you apply for tomorrow?●I like the new restaurant and Polly doestoo.(用so改写句子) I like thenew restaurantso does Polly.●I opened the door.They e in.(用so改写句子) I opened the door, so they e in.●I took the flight.It left at 6 a.m.(用that/which 改写句子)I took the flightthat/which left at 6 am.●I went shopping. I needed a new pair ofshoes.(用 because 将两句连成一句)I went shopping because I needed a newpair of shoes.●It was raining.We went home.(用 so 改写句子) It was raining ,so we went home.●I was too hot. I couldn’t open thewindow.(用 but 将两句连成一句)I was too hot but I couldn’t open thewindow.●“I want some photographs”she said(改写成间接引语) She said she wanted somephotographs.●“I want my laptop back,”said Tim.(改写成间接引语) Tim said if she could have a cupof tea.●Is the food ready?(用 he asked 改写成间接一般问句)He asked if the food wasready.●Is the ing tonight? (用 heasked 改写成间接一般问句)He asked whether the builder ingtonight.●Is the new dish tasty? (用he asked 改写成间接一般问句)He asked whether the new dishwas tasty.●It was raining. We went home.(用 so 将两个句子合成一句)It was raining so we wenthome.●It was a place. He wanted to go there.(用where将两句合成一句) It was a place where he wantedto go.J●Jack is responsible for all the training.(用What 针对 all the training提问)What is Jackresponsible for?M●Mary didn’t stay at home. She went roundto see Tim.(用 instead of 将两个句子合成一句)Instead of staying at home, Mary wentround to see Tim.P●“Put the folders on the table, please,Debbie,”said Susan.(用 ask…to 改写句子)Susan asked Debbie to put the folders on thetable.S●She’ing here. She’s signing thecontract.(用动词不定将两句合成一句)She’ing here to sign the contract.●She’s pany.She’s applying for a job(用动词不定式将两句连成一句) She’scontacted pany to apply for a job.●She’s forgot about the meetingyesterday.(用 What 针对 the meeting 改写句子)What did she forget about yesterday?●She’s got a new job. He’s got a new job.(用so 改写句子) She’s got a new job and so hashe.●She’s got a new job. He’s got a new job.(用too 改写句子) She’s got a new job and he’sgot too.●She bought T-shirts.They were too smallfor me. (用 that/which 连接句子)The T-shirts that/which she bought weretoo small for me.●She sold the radio. She had it in herbedroom. (用 that/which 连接句子)She sold the radio that/which she had inher bedroom.●She packed the suitcase.She was taking itto Shanghai. (用 that/which 连接句子)She packed the suitcase that/which shewas taking to Shanghai.●She was promoted.He was promoted.(用 so改写句子) She was promoted and so was he.●She was promoted. He was promoted. (用 too改写句子) She was promoted and he was too.●So he asked a friend calledMarcus. The friend was interestedin travel. This friend said hewould like to go(用 who/that、and 改写句子) So he asked a friend called Marcuswho/that was interested in travel, and hesaid he would like to go .●South America is a continent. South Americahas always interested Alan a lot(用 that改写句子)South America is a continent that hasalways interested Alan a lot.T●That is pany. Their staff work forus.(用 whose 改写句子)That is pany whose staff workfor us.●That’s the firm.The firm’s manager isMr Willetts(用 whose 改写句子)That’s the firm whose manager is Mr.Willetts.●That cinema is very nice.The tickets are quite expensive.(用 but 将两句连成一句)That cinema is very nice butthe tickets are quite expensive.●“That gives me a good idea” he said(改为间接引语)He said that gave him a goodidea.●“That meeting was long andboring, Max” said Rose.(用 tell.. about 改写句子)Rose told Max about the meeting.●The book was on the table. I took it.( 用that 改写句子)I took the book that was onthe table.●The burglar broke into my flat. He tooka lot of things. (用 that/who 连接句子)The burglar that/who broke into my flattook a lot of things.●The burglars didn’t see him.He camedownstairs.(用动词 ing 改写句子)The burglars didn’t see ingdownstairs.●The thieves didn’t open the door. Theysmashed the lock. (用 instead of 将两个句子合成一句)Instead of opening the door, the thievessmashed the lock●The firm employed Polly. The firmis called Green Fingers.(用 that/which 连接句子)The firm that/which employed Pollyis called Green Fingers.●The people arranged themeeting. They got the time wrong(用 that/who 连接句子)The people that/who arrangedthe meeting got the time wrong●“The presentation was good, Jack” saidMary(用 tell...about 改写句子)Mary told Jack about the presentation●The neighbour contacted the police.(改为被动语态)The police were contacted by theneighbour .●They’re worried about Jim.(用 Who 针对Jim 提问)Who are they worried about?●They’ve gone to Bristol.They’re performing in a concert.(用动词不定式改写句子)They’ve gone to Bristol to performin a concert.●They are going to look after the cat.(用What 针对 the cat 改写句子)What are they going to look after?●They smashed the window.(改成被动语态)The window was smashed by them.●They cooked the meal. We had it last night.(用 that/which 连接句子)They cooked the meal that/which We hadlast night.●They carried the things to the van,(将句子改为被动语态)The things were carried to the van bythem.●They don’t smoke. He doesn’t smoke.(用neither/nor 改写句子)They don’t smoke and neither/nor doeshe.●They don’t smoke. He doesn’t smoke. (用not…either 改写句子)They don’t smoke and he doesn’t smokeeither.●They decided on a trip. The trip would gofrom Buenos Aires to Mexico City(用 that改写句子)They decided on a trip that would go fromBuenos Aires to Mexico City.●They kicked the door in.(改为被动语态)The door was kicked in.●They sold the house. It was very modern(用that连接句子) The house that they sold was verymodern.●“They took my laptop” said Tim(改写成间接引语)Tim said they took hislaptop.●They were late. They had to drive fast(用so 改写句子)They were late, so they had todrive fast●This is the house. She lives there.(用where 改写句子)This is the house where she lives.●Tim didn’t stay in the meeting.He left the office.(用 instead of将两个句子合成一句)Instead of staying in the meeting,Tim left the office.●Tim didn’t meet Mary. He went home. (用instead of 将两个句子合成一句)Instead of meeting Mary, Tim went home.●Tim didn’t go to work the next day. Hecleared up the flat.(用 instead of 将两个句子合成一句)Instead of going to work the next day,Tim cleared up the flat.●Tim has lost his camera. I have lost mycamera.(用 so 将两句合成一句)Tim has lost his camera and I have too.●Tim has lost his camera. I have lost mycamera.(用 too 将两句合成一句)Tim has lost his camera and so have I.●Tim listened to his secretary. She toldhim about the burglary.(用动词 ing 形式改写句子)Tim listened to his secretary tellinghim about the burglary.W●What problems have you had this evening?(用 she asked me 改写成间接特殊疑问句)She asked me what problems I had had thisevening.●Where is the restaurant?(用He asked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked where therestaurant was.●Who’s the builder?(用 she asked me 改写成间接特殊疑问句)She asked me who thebuilder was.●Who is working in the restaurant?(用 heasked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked who was working in therestaurant.●Who wants some soup? (用 he asked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked who wanted somesoup.●Why are the decorators late? (用he asked改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked why thedecorators were late●Why isn’t the wall finished? (用 heasked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked why the wall wasn’t finished●We had a meal there. Harry did too.(用 so改写句子)We had a meal there and so didHarry.●We made a trip to Edinburgh. It was verygood. .(用 that/which 改写句子)The trip that/which we made to Edinburghwas very good.●“We need fingerprints”she said(改写成间接引语)She said they neededfingerprints.●“We don’t know where our thingsare”they said.(改写成间接引语)They said they didn’t know where theirthings were.●When can Franco open the restaurant?( (用he asked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked When Franco could open therestaurant.●When will the restaurant be ready? (用he asked 改写成间接特殊疑问句)He asked when the restaurant would beready.●Will you do it again? (用 she asked me改写成间接特殊疑问句)She asked me whether/if I would do itagain.X●Xiaoyan hasn’t bought a flat.I haven’tbought a flat. (用 neither/nor 改写句子)Xiaoyan hasn’t bought a flat andneither/nor does he.●Xiaoyan hasn’t bought a flat.I haven’tbought a flat. (用 not…either 改写句子)Xiaoyan hasn’t bought a flat and Ihaven’t either.Y●“Yes,Polly ,the flight was very easy andnot too long,”said Xiaoyan.(用tell..about 改写句子)Xiaoyan told Polly about the flight.四、英译汉●(或 How)what about playing footballtomorrow afternoon?明天下午踢足球(或-如何)怎么样?A●Are you ready to order .A coffeefor me.(你准备好了点餐吗?请给我来杯咖啡)●After they landed, they went to theconference.(他们降落后,他们去了会场.)Although it is very enjoyable,the film istoo long.(虽然电影很有趣,但是太长了.)B●Because of the rain.因为下雨●Because it was late,we didn’t go to the film. 我们没去看电影,因为时间晚了●Before I went to see my girlfriend ,I hadmy hair cut 在我见女朋友前,我理了发●Before they left, they had a coffee.他们离开前喝了杯咖啡.●Beijing is an hour’s drive from Tianjin.北京离天津 1 个小时的车程.Both of the boys are good at singing. (这两个男孩都擅长唱歌)C●Chengdu is northwest of Chongqing.成都在重庆的西北部.Could I have a glass of white wine, please?(我可以喝杯白酒吗)D●Dave’s picking up van tomorrow.大卫明天会去取车●Did you use to get on well with yourbrother? 你曾经和你哥哥/弟弟关系处得好吗?●Do you get on well with your classmates.你和你的同学关系好吗?●Do you like reading English newspapers?你喜欢读英语报吗?●Do you take after your mother of father?(你长得像你妈妈还是爸爸?)F●Football is the most popular sport inthe world. (足球是世界上最流行的体育运动)H●He asked me if I would like a cup of tea.他问我是否想喝一杯茶●He bought the trousers that I chose forhim.他买了我给他挑选的裤子。●He came across an old painting at hisfriend’s house. (他在他朋友家中偶然发现一幅旧油画)●He came across an old violin at hisaunt’s house. (他在他啊姨家偶然发现了一把旧提琴)●He could have gone to visit his parentsin Bath.他可能去百期看他的父母●He didn&t use to smoke, but he does now.(他过去不抽烟,而现在抽烟了)●He didn’t get up until 10.他直到 10 点才起床.●He got on well with his sister. (他和他的姐姐(妹妹)相处得很好).●He has lived in London for three years.他已经在伦敦住了三年了.●He in not very tall and wears glasses.他不是很高戴着眼镜●He is good at wed-design, much betterthan her. 他擅长网站设计,比她强的多。●He is over there. The one who is wearingblue jeans. 他站在那儿,穿蓝色牛仔裤的。●He is wearing a green(red) shirt.他穿着一件绿(红)色的衬衫.●He is wearing a white shirt.他穿着白衬衫●He isn’t a programmer. He is anengineer. 他不是一个程序员,他是一个工程师。●He pointed out that she needed a betterviolin.(他指出她需要一把更好点儿的提琴).●He studies in a university west ofBeijing. (他在北京西部一所大学读书)●He used to play basketball everySunday.(他以前每个星期天都去打篮球)●He walks towards the window.他朝窗户走去.●How many days did you stay in Beijing?你在北京呆了几天?I●I am getting the TV repaired tomorrow.我明天要把电视拿去修.●I am looking for a flat on the groundfloor. 我正在找一套在一楼的公寓。●I can’t find the key. I must have leftit in the car.(我找不到钥匙了.我肯定是把钥匙丢在车上了).●I didn’t get up until 11.30 thismorning.( 我今天上午十一点半才起床)●I didn’t have breakfast this morning.(今天早上我没有吃早饭)●I feel terrible. I’ve gota headache, backache and a sore throat.我感觉很难受、头痛、背痛和嗓子痛●I go to a gym twice a week withmy friends.We swim and work out there.他有一头褐色、波浪式的短发和一双蓝色的眼睛、及短胡子。●I had the windows cleaned yesterday. (昨天我把窗户擦干净了)●I have had the web sit improved.我已经请人修改了网站。●I have the car serviced every threemonths.我的车每三个月保养一次.●I have to move out of my room on Fridaybecause Franco has got another tenant.(我周五前得从房子里搬出去,因为佛朗哥又招了一位房客.)●I’m in a meeting until 1:00s (我开会开到一点钟)●I’m going to buy him a violin for hisbirthday.他生日的时侯,我打算给他买一把小提琴.●I’m having my TV repaired.我正在让人帮我修电视呢。●I’m late ,aren’t you 我迟到了,是不是?●I’m tired. I’ll take a taxi to go there.我累了,我想打的去.●I’m supposed to pick up my childat 5 我被允许五点接我的孩子。●I must get some slides made.(我必须(让人)做一些幻灯片)●I must have left the camera in a shop.(我一定是把相机丢在店里了.)●I need to be at the airport by 6:00o’clock.(我得在六点前到机场.)●I need something beautiful 我需要一些漂亮的东西●I need to have it repaired 我需要让人帮我修一修●I started playing football when I was ten.(我十岁的时候开始踢足球)●I used to swim , but I haven’t lately.我以前一直游泳,但后来不游了.●I used to like singing,but I don’t sing anymore.我曾经很喜欢唱歌,但现在都不唱了.●I want to buy something to eat我要一些吃的东西●I would buy a car 我就会买一辆车●I was driving along the motorway when my carbroke down.我正在高速公路上行驶,突然车坏了。●I’ll finish my homework by 9 o’clock.我会在 9 点前完成家庭作业.●I’ve asked John to check puter.我已经叫约翰检查电脑了●I’ve been learning English for threeyears. (我学英语已经有三年了)●I’ve got the same sense of humour as mymum.(我和我妈妈一样,有幽默感).●I’ve never been to Greece, and I’d loveto go there. (我从没去过希腊,我很想去那儿)●I’ve played table tennis a lot, butI’ve never tried tennis. (我乒乓球打得很多,网球却从未打过)●If I won the lottery, I’d buy a flat(large house)如果我中了彩票,我就买套公寓(房子).●If my brother calls, tell him to meet meatat six.如果我兄弟打电话来,告诉他六点钟和我见面。●If it’s were fine .如果天气好的话●It takes forty minutes to get form theairport to the city center by taxi.从机场坐出租车到市中心要四十分钟。●It is very cold outside I’d rather stayat home.外面非常冷,我宁愿呆在家里●It would be great to see you again.能再见到你那该多好啊。●It would be great to see you to catch upon all our news. (到时见了面把这些日子发生的事聊一聊会多开心啊.)●It would be great to see you again.再见到你真是太好了●It's a very interesting film.这是部非常有意思的电影L●Let’s go out for dinner.我们出去吃顿饭吧。●Let’s go and watch a football game,Shall we? 我们一起去看球赛,好吗?●Looking after children can bevery tiring.照料小孩可能会很累●London is busy,noisy,crowded andexciting. But it’s expensive. 伦敦是一个忙碌的、喧闹的、拥挤的和令人兴奋的,但是消费也很贵M●My home is far from the city centre.我家离市中心很远.●Mr. Hilton is not good at sports. Neitheris his child 希尔顿先生不擅长体育,他的孩子也不擅长●My dad used to be a farmer and so did mygrandfather. (我爸爸从前是农夫,我爷爷也是)O●Our designer, who joined us last year, worksvery hard.我们的设计师工作很努力,他是去年加入我们的。●One of the biggest sporting events in theworld is the Olympic Games. (奥运会是世界上规模最大的体育赛事之一。)P●Peter, you need to have your hair cut .彼特你该理发了●Polly(波莉)is worried about her lack ofexperience. (波莉担心自己缺乏经验).S●Salad for me 我要份沙拉。●Sandy is wearing a long,black,silkdress.(桑迪穿着一件条黑色长丝裙.)●Shall we have something to eat 我们吃点东西好●She borrowed the book and gave it back onMonday.(她借了那本书,后来星期一把书还了).●She doesn’t like borrowing things fromothers.她不喜欢向别人借东西●She doesn’t like swimming and neitherdoes her sister.(她不喜欢游泳,她妹妹也不喜欢)●She got on well with the violin.她拉小提琴进步很快。●She is talking to a customer right now.现在她正跟一位用户交谈。●She looks like her mother, doesn’t she她长得象她母亲,是不是?●She looks like her mum. They have the sameeyes.她看起来像她妈妈。她们的眼睛一模一样。●She needs to return the book by nextFriday.(她得在下周五之前把书还回去).●She would buy a large house if she won thelottery. (如果她中了彩票,她会买所大房子)●She asked if she could have acup of tea 她问她是否能喝一杯茶●She used to live here.她曾经住在这里●er is one of the most dangerous sportsin the world. 英式足球是世界上最危险的体育活动●Someone stolen my wallet as I was havinga cup of tea.我在喝茶的时候有人偷了我的钱包。T●The accounts,which are in a bit of amess,have to be ready for next monty.(帐目有些乱,必须在下月清理好.)●The bride was dressed in a long whitedress. (新娘穿着白色的长裙)●The flat was in a bit of mess. (这间公寓有点乱)●The hotel is surrounded by fields andwoods. (酒店四周环绕着田野和树林)●The month after next, I do gym sessionsaweek. 下下个月,我有两个时段的健身项目。●The new suitcase which Xiaoyan gotyesterday is full already. (晓燕昨天新买的行李箱已经装满了)●The room ,which is in a mess needs to becleared up immediately 那个乱七八糟的房间需要打扫了.●The window was smashed and the lock on thefront door is broken. (窗户被打破了,前门的锁也被弄坏了)●The flat was in a bit of mess .公寓有点乱。●There’s enough salad, isn’t there? 那的沙拉够了,是不是?●They enjoyed themselves at the party.(他们在聚会上玩得很开心)●They lived in a village north of London.(他们住在伦敦北部的一个村子里)●They said they didn’t know where thebooks were.他们说他们不知道书在哪儿●They walked slowly along the road.(他们沿着路慢慢地走着).●They enjoyed themselves at the party.他们在聚会上玩的很开心●This shirt is too small No, I think it’sbig enough.这件衬衫太小了。不,我觉得够大了.●This T-shirt is mine and That oneI s yours 这件 T 恤是我的,那件是你的W●We could have something to eat after the filmor go to a pub 我们看完电影后可以去酒巴吃点儿东西●We have enough money to improve thewebsite.(我们有足够的资金改善网站)●We have enough money to improvethe website .我们要有足够的资金改善我们的网站●We have known each othersince we went toschool.自从我们上学后我们就相互认识了●We have too much cheese in the fridge.我们的冰箱里有太多奶酪了。●We needed to have the website redesigned.我们需要请人重新设计一下网站。●We’ve got enough money to hire extrastaff. (我们有足够的钱额外雇用员工)●We’ve e good friends since lastsummer.从去年夏天起我们就成了好朋友了.●What do you think of the weather here? 你觉得这里的天气怎么样?●While she was waiting,her phone rang(她正在等待的时候电话铃响了).●When I see her , I will tell her about herbrother 当我见到她时,我会告诉她有关她弟弟的事●Which is the best football team in theworld?哪支是世界上最好的足球队●Which do you prefer tea orcoffee ?你要喝茶还是咖啡●While she was waiting, her phone rang.她正等着,她的电话响了.●While they were eating, they discussedthe website.他们一边吃饭,一边讨论网站的事.Y●You must have left it somewhere else.你一定把它放哪儿了.●You must have put it behind the door. 你一定是把它放在门后●You’ll be here tomorrow, won’t you?你明天不会去那,是不是●You can go there either by bus or by tube你去那儿可以坐公共汽车,也可以坐地铁●You don’t have etomorrow 明天你不必来五、汉译英●( Are you getting on well with yourclassmates)?(你和你同学的关系好吗?)B:Yes,very well.We are like a family.●(Are you free?)你有空吗 on Saturday.●(Because it was late)(因为时间晚了), wedidn’t The wall can be (either blue orred )(或是蓝色,或是红色).go to thefilm.●(Because of the rain)(因为下雨), wedidn’t go to the film.●(Did you use to get on (well) with yourbrother)? (你曾经和你哥哥/弟弟关系处得好吗?)Not too well. We used to fight alot.●(Looking after children) (照顾小孩)canbe very tiring.●(How are you felling today)你今天感觉如何?●(I used to like singing) (我曾经很喜欢唱歌), but I don’t sing anymore.●(I would buy a car) (我就会买一辆车)ifI won the lottery.●(I‘m not feeling will)我感觉不舒服●(I’d rather) (我宁愿) stay at homewatching TV.●(I’m afraid) (我恐怕) I don’t knowwhere the books are.●(I’ve had the website changed).(我已经请人修改了网站.) Now it’s muchbetter.●(It’s very enjoyable)(这是部非常有意思的电影)●(Shall we have some food)(吃点东西好吗)before we watch the film? B:Soundsgreat. I know a very nice restaurantclose to the cinema.●(We’ve known each other)(我们就互相认识了)since we went to school.●(What does he look like)他长什么样儿●(what’s the weather like taday?)今天天气如何?●(Why don’t you)你为什么不 go and talk tothem face to face?A●Are you getting on well with yourclassmates?? (你和你的同学关系好吗)B:Yes, very well. We are like a family.B●Because it was late (因为时间晚了), wedidn’t go to the film.C●Can I use the phone in the hall?(I’mafraid you can’t )(恐怕不能) That’sa fax machine I use for work.●Could you ask him to(call me befor 7o’clock)在 7 点前给我电话)D●Do you ever do any exercise?B(I used toplay tennis),(我以前一直打网球,)but Ihaven’t lately.●Do you ever do any exercise?B: (I used toswim),(我以前一直游泳)but I haven’tlately.●Dolo is wearing blue jeans, a blackT-shirt, and Nancy (is wearing a shortblack cotton skirt)( 穿着黑色的短棉裙)。H●Harry Potter is the film(I like best).(我最喜欢的)●He asked me (if I’d like a cup of tea).(我是否想喝一杯茶)●He(didn’t use to smoke)(过去不常吸烟),but he does now.●Her husband(works in insurance)在保险行业工作。●How long does it take to (go to youroffice by tube)(乘地铁去你的办公室)? Ittakes about half an hour.●How shall I get to the post office? B:Youcan go there (either by bus or by tube.)(可以坐公共汽车,也可以坐地铁)I●I (didn’t get up)(才起床)until 11 thismorning.●I am going to play tennis on Sunday.B:What did he say?C: He said (he was goingto play tennis on Sunday)( 他打算星期天打网球).●I can’t find my bag. Have you seen it?B:No. You (must have put it)(一定是把它放在) behind the door.●I used to like singing(我曾经很喜欢唱歌), but I don’t sing anymore.●I used to play tennis ,(我以前一直打网球,)but I haven’t lately.●I work(form 8 am to 3 pm)从早上八点到下午三点●I would buy a car (我就会买一辆车)if Iwon the lottery.●I’m late, ( aren’t I )(是不是)?●I’m not feeling well.I think(I have gota cold)我得了感冒。●I’m sorry she’s nor in.(Could you leavea message, please)您要留言吗?●If it rains tomorrow, (we’ll have tostay at home)( 我们将不得不留在家).●If my brother calls, (tell him to meet meat six).(告诉他六点钟和我见面.)●I'm very hungry now. I want to buysomething to eat 。(一些吃的东西)J●John didn’e to the party yesterday.Where did he go?B: He (might have gone)(可能去) to visit his parents in Bath.L●Let’s go and watch a footballgame,(shall we)?(好吗?)M●Mr Hilton is not good at sports. _ Neitherare his children.(他的孩子也不擅长体育)●prter is not working.I need to(haveit repaired).(让人帮我修一修)●My friend (works puters)(在计算机行业工作) .P●Peter, you need to (have your haircut).(该理发了)S●Shall we go out for a drink,Mary? B:I’mafraid I can’t,Bill.(I’m having my TVrepaired now.)(我正让人帮我修电视呢.)●Shall we (have something to eat) (吃点儿东西好吗) before we watch the film?B:Sounds great. I know a very nicerestaurant close to the cinema.●She asked whether she could have a cup oftea (她是否能喝一杯茶)●She looks like her mother, (doesn’t she)(是不是)?●She said (she used to lived here).(她曾经住在这里)●She’s your girlfriend,(isn’t she)?(是不是)●er is one of(the most dangeroussports)(最危险的体育活动)in the world.T●The bang is(opposite the supermarket)在超市对面●The living room is(fortableenough )(不够舒服).●The room, which is in a mess, (乱七八糟的)needs to be cleared up immediately.●The wall can be (either bule or red). (或是蓝色,或是红色)●There’s enough salad, (isn’t there)?(是不是)●These shoes (are too big) (太大了). Ineed to get them changed.●They said (they didn’t know where thebooks were)(他们不知道书在哪儿)●This T-shirt is mine and (that one’s)(那件是你的)●Tom(is not good at)不擅长 playingfootballW●We have plenty of time before thefilm.B:We(could/can have something toeat)(可以吃点儿东西)after the film or goto a pub.Sounds great.●We’ve known each other (我们就互相认识了)since we went to school.●What shall we do this evening? B: (Let’seat out)(我们出去吃顿饭吧)●what’s the time? – It is(a quarter pastseven)七点一刻●When I see her,(I’ll tell her about herbrother)(我会告诉她有关她弟弟的事情.)●Where is Jack.B: He is overthere.(He isin blue jeans)(穿蓝色牛仔裤的)●Where is Richard? B: He is over there, (Heis waering a red T-shirt.)(他穿着一件红色的 T 恤衫)●Where is Richard? B:He is over there.(He’s wearing a green shirt.)(他穿着一件绿色的衬衫)●Which is (the best football team)(最好的足球队) in the world?●Which of these two (do you prefer)(你更喜欢)? I prefer the green one.●Who is playing the Irish music? B: Itmust be Dave. A: No,( it can’t be him)(不可能是他) It must be Paul, who isreally keen on Irish music.●Why has he gone into town? B:(He has goneinto town to buy a shirt)(他进城去买件衬衫).●Would you 1ike to go to the cinema?B:hisverycoldoutside. I’d like to (我宁愿)stayathome.●Would you like the silk shirt or thecotton one?B: Either will do(哪个都行)●Would you like to order now? B:(I’llhave a salad please.)(我要份沙拉.)Y●Yes(that’s a good idea) 是个好主意●Yes,bur it is(not as exciting as London)不如伦敦那样令人兴奋●You can’t park(_in__front of the officebuilding_)(在办公楼前)I’m afraid.●You’ll be here tomorrow, (won’t you?)(是不是)●Your hair is too long. You need to haveit cut 。(理发了)六.阅读理解B●一、Betty is from Italy. …… and ofcourse he like staying with Betty.1.Betty’s parents live in Roma.(Wrong)2.Betty has long beautiful hair. (Right)3.Ray likes his job. (Wrong)4.Both Betty and Ray like traveling.(Right)5.Bay likes slaying at home. (Dosen’tsay)C●一、Charlotte Bronte is one of England’smost famous writers.She was born on 21April 1816 in the north of England andspent most of her life there in thevillage of Harworth………(C)1.Charlotte came from a richfamily.(Doesn’t say)(A)2.The Bronte chileren started towrite in 1826.(Right)(B)3.Charlotte stopped teching becauseshe did not like it. (Wrong)(B)4.The first novel Charlotte wrote wasthe best of all the children. (Wrong)(A)5.The novel Jane Eyre was a ess. (Right)D●一、David and Xiaoyan arrived at theairport in good time.After checking inat the BA (British Airways) desk,theyhad their boarding passes checked,puttheir bags through the x-ray machine andwent through the passport control ontheir way to the departure lounge……(B)1.When they arrived at the airport ,they had (plenty of time).(A)2.They first went(to check-in desk).(C)3.David realized that his camera wasmissing when he was(at the gate)(C)4.They looked for the cameraeverywhere except(on the plane)(A)5.David thought he must have leftit(in the cafe).●二、David: Good morning. I’d like tomake an appointment to see Mr Bond thismorning, please.Nurse: I’m sorry. Idon’t have any appointments thismorning.…Nurse: OK. I can give you anemergency appointment. Can e at theend of the morning? Come at eleven thirtyand wait until a doctor is free.David: OK. Thank you.(T)1. David felt hot and cold during thenight.(F)2. The nurse thinks David has aninfection in his throat.(T)3. Mr Bond is free at 11:30.●三、David:So, what about seeing this flat,Xiaoyan? Do you like it? Why don't youcall them? Xiaoyan: Well, I don'tknow — yes, it is the best. David, couldyou ring them up, please? I'msometimes ……about what you are lookingfor. I'll help you find a good estateagent in the phone book.Xiaoyan: Yes,that's a good idea.(F)1.Xiao yan is alwaysss nervou sonthmphone.(F)2.David doesn't want to phone aboutthe flat in the newspaper.(T)3. David thinks it is a good idea togo to an estate agent.●四、、David:What’s happened about thetickets?Xiaoyan:I’ve got them.Susanhas just given them to me.She collectecmy visa.I’ve asked……David:Ok I’m ina meeting unitl 1.00,so I’e toyour office after that.1. Susan (got) the tickets this morning.2. (Debbie) has prepared the handoutsfor Xiaoyan.3. We have to be at the airport by4. David will have a two hour meeting with(Guy and Rose).5. David won’t be free for lunchuntil(1.00)●五、Dear Vicky , I live in Aberdeen, inthe north of Scotland.My family live inCornwall,at the other end of thecountry…(B)1.The letter-writer wants to(visithis parents who live quite far away)atChristmas.(C)2.The letter-writer willtravel(1000)miles to go to e backfrom Cornwall.(B)3.The letter-writer doesn’t get onwell with his boss because(his bossheard the letter-writer and others sayvery bad things).(C)4.Vicky advises the letter-writer to(apologize to his boss for what he hasdone).(A)5.Vicky thinks the letter-writer’sboss will(be very happy to giveletter-writer go)after he hears theexplanation.●六、Dear all,This message is just toconfirm the details for the next few days.Dave’s picking up the van tomorrow andwe’re loading it at his place at 10.00on Friday morning. …………..(A)1.They’ll load the van (after Davehas picked it up).(B)2.They’ll stay in a hotel (for) (onenight).(C)3.Mary will get to the hotel (before6 pm).(B)4.They’ll stay at the hotel on(Friday) night.(B)5. Dave and Paul can meet Mary at thehotel if they (arrive before 7)●七、Dear Sir or Madam,I am writing inresponse to the advertisement in theGuardian newspaper on the 1stJuly.…I am sending my c.v. with this letter. Ilook forward to hearing from you.Yoursfaithfully Jane Simson(F)1.Jane Simson is applying for a job atThe Guardian newspaper.(T)2.Jane Simson is a secretary now.(F)3.Jane was a student of language atDangston University.(F)4.Jane enjoys being a TechnologySales Representative(T)5.Jane wants to be a Technology SalesRepresentative.(F)6.Jane is on holiday for the next twoweeks and can’t go for an interview(F)7.Jane is going to live abroad for herjob.(T)8.Jane is sending her c.v. with theletter.F●一、From:Xiaoyanlin@ To:SharonHolmes@ ing home.Hi,I’ve only got 10 days left in England.Can you believe……I’ll phone as soonas I get back. How are things with you?Love Xiaoyan1. Xiaoyan has been in England for (ayear)2. Franco is going to (have a newtenant.)3. Xiaoyan needs to buy (a new suitcase)4. Xiaoyan is going to be back in Shanghai(nearly the end of April)5. Xiaoyan is going to see Sharon to(talk about what has happened to them.)H●一、Hi, Sharon,I’ve only got 10 days leftin England. Can you believe I’vealready been here for a year? There’sso much to do before I leave! I reallymust buy presents for my English friendsto thank them for all their help.(B)1. When will Xiaoyan leaveEngland?(10 days later).(A)2.Where will Xiaoyan live aftermoving out?( She will stay in herfriends’ place.)(B)3.What will happen to Franco’s flatwhen Xiaoyan and Mary move out?(Itwill be rented to other people.)(A)4.Why does Xiaoyan need anothersuitcase? (She has got more thingsthan she came with.)(B)5.What would Xiaoyan most possibly dowhen she sees her friend Sharon?(Totalk about what happened to themrecently)●二、Hi ,Tim ,Well ,I back here and –howdo you say it –nose to the grindstoneagain.Actually it is ……….So you canexpect an initation next month .I’dreally like you to meet our team outhere .I’ll be in touch again .Please givemy love to everyone.Xiaoyan1.What does nose to the“ grindstone”mean here? (It mean working very hard.)2.How has Shanghai changed according toXiaoyan? (There are more buildings andcars ).3.What is Xiaoyan’s family doing forher ? (They let Xiaoyan live with them )4.Is it possible that Xiaoyan can buy herown flat? Why ? (Yes .Because she’s got ahigher pay .)5.What will Tim probably do next month?(He will e and talk aboutICT with Xiaoyan’s colleagues).●三、Hi Joe, How are you? I’m sitting onthe balcony of my hotel. But I am missingyou all in Shanghai. COME ANDVISIT!Love,Xiaoyan1.What does Xiaoyan stay in Londonfor?( She is working)2.What are Xiaoyan’s London colleagueslike?(They are very nice)3.What does Xiaoyan think of London?(Shethinks it is exciting)4.What does Xiaoyan think of people inLondon?(She thinks they are friendly)5.What’s the weather like in London whenXiaoyan is writing this letter?( It iswarm)●四、Hi xiaoyan, You want to know about mygym.…see you there? Jan.1.Jan goes to(yoga class on Tuesdaymorning)2.There are a lot of(classes)in the gym.3.There is the aerobics class in thegym(in the evening)4.There is a(sauna)in the gym.5.The(cosmetics)is tree in the gym.●五、Hi Rob!You want to know about my newboyfriend…See you on Thursday.Love,Polly(F)1. Rob is Polly’s new boyfriend.(T)2. David is British.(T)3. David’s parents are British.(F)4. David’s parents live in London.●六、Helen’s husband is Mark. Mark andHelen……Andrew also likes piayingfootball with his brother-in-law,Tom.1.Who is Andrew? (Andrew is Dan’suncle)2.Who is Mark?(Mark is Dan’sgrandfather)3.Who is Tom?(Tom is Dan’s father.)4.Who is Joyce?(Joyce is Tom’s wife)5.Who is Pam?(Pam is Andrew’s niece)●七、Tim: Holle.Where have you been?youlook hot. Xuaiyan: Yes,I am.I’ve beento the tennis club. I’ve had a tennislesson. Tim: How did you manage?1.Xiaoyan has had a tennis lesson.(Right)2.She has had a lesson at the publictennis courts. (Wrong.)3.She has played a lot of tennis in China.(Wrong.)4.She has eaten a sandwich before sheplayed. (Right)5.Mary and Tim haven’t eaten yet.(Right)I●一、I go to the barber(理发师)every month.I don’t like very short hair, so mybarber doesn’t cut off much. I haveknown him for almost four years now, andwhen I go to him, we always talk a lot..(A)1. The writer has his hair cut everymonth. (Right)(B)2. They got to know each other only afew months ago. (Wrong)(A)3. Every year the barber goes to somecities or villages in France. (Right)(B)4. The barber is not very old but hehas tried many strange food anddrinks.( Wrong)(C)5. The barber lived in France when hewas young. (Doesn’t say)●二、In Britain the weather is verychangeable. but in fact it is not oftenoften foggy now.1.It(often)rains in Britain.2.The average temperature of Britain is5 degrees in(winter)3.It is(sometimes warm)in summer inEngland.4.It is often(cloudy)in England.5.Foreingers thing it is always foggyin(England)●三、In schools all over the world, boysand girls …Many millions of schoolboysand schoolgirls are trying to do so.1.Learning foreign languages is veryuseful. (Right)2.There are about 1500 languages in theworld. (Wrong)3.A lot of languages in the world are veryimportant. (Wrong)4.Peple in Brazil also speak English.(Doesn’t say)5.About 200,000,000 people are learningEnglish. (Wrong)●四、It is Sunday morning John’s justsitting around and doing nothing. …Hehates watching TV.1.John and his wife live in a bighouse(Dosen’t say).2.John is keen on sports. (Right)3.John doesn’t like watching TV.(Right)4.Both John and his wife enjoy going out.(Wrong)5.John is at home and his wife is at thegym now. (Wrong)●五、It is Sunday morning . Mrs Brown isworking in the kitchen . She is cookingthe Sunday dinner …Mrs Brown is a goodcook . She enjoys cooking . Her familyenjoy her cooking .(饭菜)1、The Browns have their dinner in theevening on Sunday .(Wrong)播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2015年电大专科英语I(2)考试参考小抄.doc
文档介绍:
2015年电大专科英语I(2)考试参考小抄 电大英语 I(2 考试小抄)一、交际用语●(Are you married )?---Yes, I am.●(Are you ready to order ?) --- Ice creamfor me please●(Can I help you )? Yes ,please. I’d liketo reserve a room.●(Have you been to America)? -- I’venever been there but I hope to go there int...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.}

我要回帖

更多关于 my hot aunt 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信