高三作文训练因报考而烦恼求一篇120英语作文

假如你是高二学生小王,在复习准备迎接期末考中遇到烦恼时,你的同学给过你很多鼓励和帮助,你深有感触。现在请你根据以下要点,用英语写一篇100—120个词的短文。要求如下:1.你_百度作业帮
假如你是高二学生小王,在复习准备迎接期末考中遇到烦恼时,你的同学给过你很多鼓励和帮助,你深有感触。现在请你根据以下要点,用英语写一篇100—120个词的短文。要求如下:1.你
假如你是高二学生小王,在复习准备迎接期末考中遇到烦恼时,你的同学给过你很多鼓励和帮助,你深有感触。现在请你根据以下要点,用英语写一篇100—120个词的短文。要求如下:1.你的烦恼2.同学如何鼓励和帮助到你3.&你的感触With the final-exam drawing near, ___________________________________
With the final-exam drawing near, I was feeling more and more stressed for fear that I would fail in the exam. I believed no matter how hard I worked, I wouldn’t pass the exam, which may disappoint my parents and teachers. Therefore, I was in low spirits .It was my classmate Tom who often chatted with me after class to make me relaxed and encouraged me to overcome myself. Later on, I felt more relaxed without so much pressure.
What he said made me realize that whether to get higher exam marks is not my real goal. The most important thing is that one should always dream to be better. As long as I try my best and keep up the spirit of not giving up, everything is going well.求一篇英语作文关于将来想成为怎样的人 120词左右_百度作业帮
求一篇英语作文关于将来想成为怎样的人 120词左右
求一篇英语作文关于将来想成为怎样的人 120词左右
It was a long time before and mother of dialogue,I haven't remember.I have always believed mother will in the laboratory for very long.But I was wrong.Soon,I have Shanghai my dad would make my mother and I received from Shanghai.In the new city,everyone's rhythm are so fast,mother and her chemical respectively,but mother career unwilling so into housewife,she tried to adapt the fast rhythm of here,but the eyes have a mountain that chemical industry in Shanghai does not seem to have hit,this means she went out,mother of frequent in talent market,attended don't know how many times recruitment,neighborhood neighborhood all advised her to say:"you have such a good family,don't trouble,when a stay-at-home mom and wife." But mother always shake,hard to their goals.At the time,I still do not know what is social work,just know social work sometimes with volunteers almost.I often see in cooking clean laundry clearance,mom would sit down quietly holding a thick big book,frowning brows tightly together and occasionally circle painted several pens,thoughtful nod,sometimes she can also a man carrying the key,inside the book which I have many strange professional term,so little time each day,but mother always have time,in a few months,studying several books of similar size finished thick and thickness of books,I was surprised to mother's speed,and finally,on a certain day evening,let me to discover a secret.That evening thirsty,climb up and open the door and found the sitting room have pin-points of lights and a secretly figure,my heart jumped 嗵 poof poof 嗵,this figure was still speaking out of voice,again a see be my mother,she was taking the time in the evening in self-study,at that time,the next room is from the rhythmic "shout shout".My mama does is to don't disturb my dad and I rest,I see the light of the figure is magnified indefinitely...Finally arrived written examination,hear is very difficult for examination papers,and my mother but made 90 points score,interview also successfully passed,achievements of her life,"second choice".Mommy,you very much!- no,as long as pay the results will be well,as soon as you trust yourself will be successful.Sunshine in mom's next eyelash left a beautiful radian.I see,so I want to be such a man,not only have the dream also have p-serv belief.Forrest gump said:"life is like a box of chocolate,you never know what you are gonna piece." So my future is infinite,so long as I believe I can,and I'll use 100% of the power to proof.I want to be such - has to win and believes he will be successful,everything is possible!翻译:这是很久之前和妈妈的对话,我至今都记得.我也一直相信妈妈会在实验室待很久.可是我错了.不久,我远在上海的爸爸就把我和妈妈接到了上海来.在这个新的城市里,每个人的节奏都是那么快,妈妈与她的化学事业分别了,但是妈妈不甘心就这样沦为家庭主妇,她努力地适应着这里的快节奏,但是眼前一直有一座大山,那就是化工业在上海似乎并不热门,这意味着妈妈得转行,她便频繁的进出人才市场,参加了不知道多少次招聘会,邻里街坊都劝她说:“你有个这么好的家庭,就不要自寻烦恼了,当个全职太太多好.”可妈妈总是摇摇头,努力地向自己的目标前进.在当时,我还不知道什么是社工,只是知道社工有时就跟志愿者差不多.我经常可以看到在做饭打扫洗衣间隙,妈妈都会坐下来静静的捧着一本厚厚大大的书,眉头紧紧地蹙在了一起,时不时圈画了几笔,若有所思地点点头,有时候她也会一个人背着书中的重点,里面有着许多我所陌生的专业术语,每天就那么一点时间,可是妈妈总会有时间,在几个月里就读完了厚厚的几本类似大小和厚度的书籍,我惊异于妈妈的速度,终于在某一天晚上,让我发现了一个秘密.这天晚上口渴,爬起来打开房门,发现了客厅里有星星点点的灯光和一个暗暗的人影,我的心噗嗵噗嗵地跳,这这个人影还说话说出了声,再一看就是我的妈妈,她原来趁着晚上的时间在自学,这时候,隔壁屋子正传出了有节奏的“呼噜呼噜”.原来妈妈是为了不打扰我和爸爸的休息,我看到灯下的那个身影正在无限放大…… 终于到了笔试的时候,听说是很难很难的卷子,而我的妈妈却做出了九十多分的高分,面试也成功通过,成就了她人生的“第二志愿”.——妈妈,你很厉害嘛!——没有啊,只要付出了就会有成果嘛,只要相信自己会成功就好.阳光在妈妈的睫毛下留下了一个美丽的弧度.我明白了,所以我想成为这样的人,不光有梦想也有必胜信念的人.阿甘说过:“生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道.”所以我的前途也是无量的,只要我相信我可以,我会用100%的力量去证明.我想成为这样的人——有着必胜的信念,坚信自己一定会成功,一切皆有可能!求一篇关于上海世博会的高三英语作文!120字左右_百度作业帮
求一篇关于上海世博会的高三英语作文!120字左右
求一篇关于上海世博会的高三英语作文!120字左右
Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo in 2010Shanghai will host the 2010 World Expo.The World Expo has a long history but it has never been held in Asia.So the 2010 World Expo is an honor for all of the Asians.()ur government - has promised that it will be the best one.And Shanghai.as a host city.will have more chances to develop quickly.As a student in Shanghai.I should learn English well so that I can be a volunteer in the Expo to help foreigners know more about Shanghai.How To Be A Lovely Citizen(如何成为一个可爱的上海人)Great changes have taken place in Shanghai and more and more people throughout the world are focusing their attention on Shanghai now.As a citizen of Shanghai.I feel I must spare no efforts to do my bit.First.I decide to help plant more trees to make our city more beautiful.Second.I should obey seven nos and be good at learning from others.Third.I should study hard so that I can do something better for my city in the future.译文:2010年世博会的脚步离我们越来越近.文明和谐的呼唤更是犹在耳边.中国上海获得2010年世博会举办权.中国2010年上海世博会将是世界的盛会.是上海新一轮发展千载难逢的大好机遇.更是我国民族精神的重要体现.世界博览会是一项具有巨大影响和悠久历史的国际性活动.也是人类的盛大聚会.人们从世界各地汇聚一处.展示各自的产品与技艺.夸耀各自的故乡和祖国.世博会集人类文明之大成.因而具备了无与伦比的感染力.使人心情激荡.世博会(奥运)是平台.我是主人.它为我们搭起了平台.让世界了解我们,它为我们建造了桥梁.让我们与世界更好地沟通.这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己.我是这里的主人.我要尽地主之谊.让来宾感受到热情与欢乐.我要努力成为世博会的光荣志愿者.人人都在为世博做贡献.我也不例外.作为一个生活在浦东这块热土上的小学生.我们倍感骄傲与自豪.在憧憬美好明天的同时.我们也要为世博会的精彩尽自己的一份力.我们也要通过我们的双手.至诚至热的心和实际行动.来实现上海对全世界的承诺:[城市.让生活更美好!"等到了2010年世博会的时候.我已经是一个中学生啦!到那时.我希望成为一名光荣的志愿者.向外国朋友介绍我们日新月异的上海和历史悠久的中国.为世博会贡献自己的力量.我将期盼世博的巨大热情转化为迎接世博的实际行动.我将与世博共成长.与城市共发展.为上海的发展奉献自己的努力.与上海携手共前进.Washing the dishes. Sweeping the floor. Taking out the garbage. Doing the laundry. Those are the things I have to do every school break. I hate greasy hands, I hate dust, I hate trash, and I hate wet clothes. However, when I complained about how much I hate them, my mom gave me the answer that made me blush, “I hate those just as much as you do, but I do them for the family. And you? What do you do?” She rendered me speechless. She was right: I was just an irresponsible little brat. Then it hit me: being part of the family means being part of every aspect of it, no matter you like it or not. It’s called responsibility. And with the sense of responsibility, everything seems to be more easily done.略
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:不详
题型:写作题
请以Why should we learn English? 为题,根据以下提示写一篇作文,说明学习英语的重要性。词数100左右。提示:1、英语已成为一门国际语言。懂得英语,你便可与外国人交流,你还可以周游世界并且不被误解。2、许多书籍、报刊、杂志都是用英语写的。借助英语可以更直接地获取知识。3、如果你在外企或国外工作的话,英语不仅仅是你交流的工具还是你谋生的方式。4、学习英语有时也是一件趣事。注意:1.所写内容要包括以上四个要点。2.字数100左右。
假设你是李华,是哈尔滨友谊中学高三的学生。你的英国网友Smith 发来电子邮件,告诉你他将于今年暑假来中国旅游,并决定来哈尔滨和你逗留一周。但有些情况他不清楚,请你给他回封电子邮件向他说明情况。Subject:
visit to China&&&&&&& From SmithDear Li
Hua,I feel
very excited about my visit to China and meeting you for the first time! But
I’m still not sure about the following:1. When
will you be free?2. How
can I get to your place?3. What
shall we do together?
Please let me know!
Your friend,Smith&●6月10日高考结束后你就有时间陪他。●乘飞机到哈尔滨,你会到机场去接他。然后一块乘汽车到市区。●哈尔滨夏天气温高,不用带太多衣物。●参观当地著名风景名胜并一起游泳。Dear Smith,I’m so excited that you’ll come to China and stay with me in Harbin for a week during the summer vacation. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua
&基础写作(共1小题,满分15分)【写作情景】假如你是李明,你跟你的朋友Paul聊天,他表示学习压力很大,请你给他写封信,给他提一些建议。【写作内容】将自己的问题告诉老师和同学,请求得到他们的帮助。不要总想着考试成绩,要多想想自己在哪些方面进步了,这样就会给自己自信。多做运动,运动可以帮助自己缓解压力,并且有助于睡眠。你对他的祝福。【写作要求】用五句话表达全部的内容,并组成一篇连贯的短文。(信的开头和结尾已给出,不计入句数。)【评分标准】句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章结构连贯。Dear Paul,I quite sympathize with you and understand the great trouble you are suffering from.…Yours sincerely,Li Ming
Directions (25’): Write an English composition according to the information given below in Chinese.我校近期正在进行一项关于突发事件发生时如何自救的安全教育和征文比赛。其主题为:在学校发生火灾或地震时,我们应该如何保护自己?请按下面的要求写一篇英语短文。只选其中一种突发灾害进行阐述;要求至少写出两条措施。注意:词数不少于120,开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。 Life is not easy. As a student, we should learn how to protect ourselves in the school.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
为了提高同学们处理突发事件的能力和自救的能力,你校决定举办一场地震知识讲座,并观看相关录像。假设你是校学生会主席,请你以学生会名义用英语写一则书面通知(写通知时间为日)时间:日,星期一,上午8:00地点:学校礼堂内容: 学习有关地震中逃生的知识,并观看相关录像演讲人:著名地质学家王教授要求:全体学生按时参加;认真听讲,记好笔记;报告会后进行讨论注意:1. 内容要完整,不要逐字翻译以上提示; 2.词数100左右。 3.参考词汇:地震学家 geologist NOTICE August 23rd, 2010In order to help students deal with emergencies and save themselves, _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Students’ Union
第四部分&&&读写任务(共两节共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。Jean is a bright young woman who comes from a rich and famous family. She goes to a good university and has everything that money can buy. Well, almost everything. The problem is that the people in Jean’s family are so busy that they can hardly find time to be with her. In fact, Jean is quite lonely. So Jean spends a lot of time on her QQ. She likes being anonymous(匿名), talking to people who do not know about her famous family and her rich life. She uses the name Linda on QQ and has made a lot of friends who she keeps in touch with quite often. Last year Jean made a very special friend on QQ. His name was David and lived in San Francisco. David was full of stories and jokes. He and Jean had a common interest in rock music and modern dance. So it always took them hours to talk happily on QQ and sometimes they even forgot their time. Of course, they wanted to know more about each other. David sent a picture of himself: He was a tall, good-looking young man with a big, happy smile. As time went by, they became good friends and often sent cards and small things to each other. When Jean’s father told her that he was going on a business trip to San Francisco, she asked him to let her go with him so that she could give David a surprise for his birthday. She would take him the latest DVD of their favourite rock singer. But when she knocked on David’s door in San Francisco, she found that her special friend was a twelve-year-old boy named Jim![写作内容]1.以约30个词概括短文大意;2.以约为120词就“Should We Make Friends on QQ?”这个主题写一篇英语短文,并包括如下要点:a.你对这一问题的回答或看法;b.说明你的看法的理由;c.简短的结论。[写作要求]1.作文中可使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。[评分标准]概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。Should We Make Friends on QQ ?
第二节&书面表达假如你是陈华,你的美国朋友Robert要来中国学习汉语语言文学,就读于你所在学校附近的西南大学,希望你向他提供相关信息及建议,包括:1.&&&学校简况(如学习、交通、食宿等);2.&&&如何交友;3.&&&学习汉语和中国文化的最好方法;4.&&&你可以帮助他做的事情。注意:1. 词数:100左右(信的开头和结尾已经给出,但不计入总词数); 2.可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。Dear Robert,
I’m glad that you’ll come to China to study Chinese and Chinese culture. Here’s some information for you to refer to.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Yours, Chen Hua&&
请看《中国日报》的报道: The "illegal cooking oil" is usually made from discarded kitchen waste that has been refined, the report said, adding that the oil, which contains a highly toxic and carcinogenic substance called "aflatoxin", can cause cancer.该报告称,“地沟油”通常使用餐厨垃圾提炼而成,成分中含有的黄曲霉素毒性很强,可致癌。使用illegal cooking oil已成为餐饮行业的open secret(公开的秘密)。国家药监局近日发布紧急通知,要求严防“地沟油”流入餐饮服务环节,对于违反单位,情节严重的将吊销其餐饮服务许可证。请你就此谈论你读了该新闻的感受。要求:词数120左右,行文连贯,清晰地表达思想求一篇关于“我的高三生活”的英语作文RT
120~150字 、英语作文、作文程度要适合高三学生的(以免被老师发现)急!今天(10月3日)之内. 如果我中意的,我将追加悬赏分._百度作业帮
求一篇关于“我的高三生活”的英语作文RT
120~150字 、英语作文、作文程度要适合高三学生的(以免被老师发现)急!今天(10月3日)之内. 如果我中意的,我将追加悬赏分.
求一篇关于“我的高三生活”的英语作文RT
120~150字 、英语作文、作文程度要适合高三学生的(以免被老师发现)急!今天(10月3日)之内. 如果我中意的,我将追加悬赏分.
Third year of my lifeRecently felt really fast time goes by, the ten thousand noisy. For students who are facing the entrance, to justify the play also appears pale. That will make people crazy year.My mother was admitted to a total nag XX XXX University Middle School lost ten pounds a year, I am surprised that my mom can not lean on two pounds of Beijing University, and my mom are always saying that I slick. In fact, I rarely have time to talk to my mother, in that most of what she was doing in my nagging questions, I tell myself in a noisy environment, do it That is what the title really 牛逼.Director meeting today, said that some students walk from the cafeteria to the classroom is too slow, and said what time wasted like this, at least let us remember two little words, one day is a little 2 year 730, and that less test How many points na! I was thinking is not that we are open to class he would Lamborghini satisfaction.As schools add classes, in addition to my time at home not more than three hours sleep a day.I hate carrying a full bag home every day, do not like eating a thick set of math problems, tired of the pile of black and white of the paper, but I have to finish them, because examination.Secretly turn on the computer tonight to play a Board listened to three songs of Warcraft, when I was doing these pop up a sense of guilt, so he dove into the sea travel problems.I never know the sky is not blue, the night wind is gentle and still, I will miss watching a child sitting on the stone steps on the moon is a silver trees shed the night. Those days will not come back eventually, because we have grown up, my mind a lot of real things installed, saddled with more responsibility and pressure, too many people take too many dreams.Now living is undoubtedly lonely repressed, but never lonely, because there are many, many physical and chemical exercises with me a few English, to which I wasted a lot a lot of passionate youth, the passion of life in the classroom desks dissipated before the bit by bit, the more float with the wind gone farther, and the rest one by one in that persist in the face of insensitive, to my heart longing for that place. To be honest I really could not get the slightest interest in the University, most want to go to Fudan earlier, knowing my ability to a few Fudan Middle School is also not open the door, but as Qian said, we of picking grapes, not only imagine it acid, are also likely to think it is exceptionally sweet. I pray every day now all up in the past, so I can get a good sleep, sleep has been sleeping, sleep end of time Haikushilan, not to worry about the world quiz exams HKCEE exams hurt students, all hell for all exercises papers go.But no, I would like to learn, to build the motherland.But what we really do not too much luxury, just want a good sleep, and nothing more. 望采纳!}

我要回帖

更多关于 高三优秀作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信