very.of.kind.it's.you.help.to.us小学英语连词成句练习

me it kind you help is very of to .连词成句_百度作业帮
me it kind you help is very of to .连词成句
me it kind you help is very of to .连词成句
It is very kind of you to help me.
It is very kind of you to help me
It is very kind to help me of you!It is very kind of you to help me.不是it is adj for sb、to do sth、的么?为什么这里用 of 额._百度作业帮
It is very kind of you to help me.不是it is adj for sb、to do sth、的么?为什么这里用 of 额.
It is very kind of you to help me.不是it is adj for sb、to do sth、的么?为什么这里用 of 额.
可以说:You are very kind.但不能说:It is kind you.kind 不直接修饰you.所以加of.It is kind of you to help me.当然,你可以理解为固定搭配.这个短句很有用.一个英语句子不懂,It was so kind of you to make my stay there such a happy and lucky experience.其中的to的用法是什么?_百度作业帮
一个英语句子不懂,It was so kind of you to make my stay there such a happy and lucky experience.其中的to的用法是什么?
一个英语句子不懂,It was so kind of you to make my stay there such a happy and lucky experience.其中的to的用法是什么?
It's +adj.+for sb. to do sth.这里的形容词是形容sth.(物)Eg:It's easy to make it. easy形容 make it.It's +adj.+of sb. to do sth.这里的形容词形容sb.(人) Eg:It's kind of you to lend me your pen. kind 形容you形容词到底形容人还是物,关键取决于of(用修饰人的) 还是for(用修饰物的)
英语里面有些形容词只能形容人,而有些就只能形容物.
it is 加上形容词 of /for sb to do something 是个句型,表示 某人做某事是值得 如何如何的。it是句子的形式主语,真正的主语是to make my stay there such a happy.例句: it was so difficult for me to solve the problem alone. 我一人解决此问题有点困难
动词不定式做主语,it是形式主语
形式主语。为了避免头重脚轻,把To和后面的放后面去了。原句是:to make my stay there such a happy and lucky experience was so kind of youteachers very kind my are to us .连词成句_百度作业帮
teachers very kind my are to us .连词成句
teachers very kind my are to us .连词成句
连词成句:My teachers are very kind to us.————若有任何疑问可以【直接回复】或是【继续追问】或是【百度hi】我 尽量在最短的时间内回复 顺便【赞】一个 或者【追加分】~o(>_
us.我的老师对我们很友好。
你好,为你解答,正确答案为:My teachers are very kind to us.
我的老师对我们很好。不明白请及时追问,满意敬请采纳,O(∩_∩)O谢谢
my teachers are very kind to usIt’s very kind__________you to help me with my English.一Not at a11.I think it_百度知道
It’s very kind__________you to help me with my English.一Not at a11.I think it
It’s very kind__________you to help me with my English.一Not at a11.I think it is important____________us to help each other.A. of,ofB. for,ofC. of,forD. for,for
我有更好的答案
答案Cfor 有为了……的意思,多表示目的对象等。of ……的,多用来说明后接词语的性质属性等关系。根据题意,它对我们来说很重要,选C。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 小学英语连词成句技巧 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。